Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+6
Xion's Memory
N
Janitor
N/A
The Meta
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:09 am

--Fast Forward Two Days--

(James)
=I remember coming to now and then, brief moments that lasted seconds or minutes, I couldn't really tell. Faces over me, concerned looks. Hands lifting me into the bed of a truck, and the beams of the bridge passing over head. Then I was carried into what looked like a hospital maybe, with people hovering over me, applying pressure to my stomach, tools in hand as they worked on me. Then more black, and the words "He'll make it." When I came to, I was in a cot of some sort, a sheet over me up to my shoulders, and bandages over my stomach=

Where am I?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:15 am

=I come in with Miranda, a somber expression on my face=

Doctor: Alright...you've got 10 minutes...

Thanks.

=I walk over and give James a bare smile, and find a seat=

Well...Welcome back to the land of the living, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:16 am

(James)
"Andrew......how long was I out? Where are we?"
=I tried to sit up, to move but it still hurt too much=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:17 am

Take it easy man...you're in the hospital

=I try and keep my smile=

You've been out of it for two days.
Back to top Go down
N/A
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:18 am

Brook was wandering around in the hotel, not wanting to lay on a bed, and not talking to anyone she didn't "know" because she had a feeling this was a trap. "Strip us of our weapons... This is all bullshit.." She said to herself as she paced the hall.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:19 am

(James)
"I was such a fucking moron. Getting out of cover in a firefight, what the fuck was I thinking?"
=The it occurred to me the other thing he had said=

"A hospital? We're in the Elite compound, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:21 am

=I nod=

That we are, my friend. We got some rooms after we were brought in.

=I smile, still feeling naked without my Bowie knife=

And don't blame yourself for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:22 am

(James)
"Hibiki's probably going to do what the bullet couldn't......"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:23 am

Abel didn't do much for the last couple days, just waited around for James to come to. He tried fishing info on the Elites but his curiosity wasn't fed. Abel walked about the halls, eating a piece of bread that they so kindly supplied him with. He whistled, or hummed when he threw food in his mouth, an up beat song that he often whistled.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:25 am

=I chuckle lightly=

The look in her eyes was furious. It took half a dozen of them to restrain her after what happened.

=I smile=

And yeah...she's going to kill you after that stunt you pulled.
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:25 am

Brook bumped into Abel and apologized quickly. "Oh.. I'm sorry.." She said and moved out of his way. "Please, continue." She said and let him go past her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:27 am

(James)
"Heh, maybe."
=I was silent for a moment=

"What about Sam, Eve, and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:27 am

"It's fine..."
Abel actually smiled a bit.
"Where are you off to? Or are you just walking around like myself?"
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:28 am

"Walking around. Waiting to get some damn answers and waiting for my guns." She cursed under her breath. "Do you know if James is ok? And is everyone else ok? I don't like this place..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:29 am

=I rub my chin for a moment=

They're in an old hotel here in the compound.

=I smile=

The place feels like the damn Ritz compared to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:30 am

=At Loyola University, Chicago, the Dorms=

"Latrine duty! Are you fucking kidding me! Fuck you guys!" - said a would-be freshmen to the older classmen. the poor kid has had latrine duty for the past couple of weeks. He hates it.

I've been watching my fellow students for a few days now. they, we, call ourselves the Student Union. Some of the poli-sci majors came up with it, and it stuck. No one complained, except for some idiots who wanted a "cool" name. Whatever that means.

Things were chilly in chi-town. The windy city had cold wind blowing in, bringing the fog with it. I was nice and warm in my dorm room, with a bunch of camping equipment and food. I was a scavenger, and I killed the occasional zombie. I was pretty odd. I watched from afar as they organized themselves to survive the apocalypse. Teachers and staff helped. Some of the Teachers were too damned old though. They wouldn't last long. Especially if the zombie outbreak was long-term. A lot of folks wouldn't make it. The diabetics, those who needed medicine. We'd being see a lot of dead, and soon we'd be seeing a lot of sick.

The fog gave the campus an oddly beautiful mystique. It was creepy, and fitting. This was a great sociology experiment to me. Seeing how everyone interacted. How they bargained, and pitched in to help someone. Who was good-spirited, who wasn't. Who was selfish, and who was selfless. I thought it was interesting.

there were mini-factions within the student-union, some wanted us to move out of the city, someplace with more resources, but I don't think they realized that soon we'd have to making our own clothes, and our own food and goods. You can't live the easy life forever.

Chicago had some mafiosos and Irish mob guys sticking around, they clashed every once in a while. especially over food. that was common. super markets were prime fighting areas. Most of the canned foods were gone, and the perishable foods have either rotted away or been eaten. The place wasn't picked clean though, high-rises and apartment buildings were still slightly occupied, some still had food in them. On occasion, we'd send out a scavenging party, sometimes I'd tag along, if I was bored. We'd find some pretty interesting things sometimes. There was this one time where we came across an apartment that was filled with canned food, the guy must've been paranoid, we found his zombie locked in a bathroom. I cleaved his head in two. scared the shit out of the girls in the scavenging party. They haven't been able to look at me since. they must've been pro-life.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:31 am

(James)
"Heh, well maybe they'll let us stay. I mean, I did take a bullet for them."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:33 am

Abel had to agree with her on that, this place was pretty suspicious.
"Can't say I have any info on that... Or anything, I have no clue what's going on."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:35 am

=I laugh a bit=

That's the impression I've gotten from talking with some of the guards.

=I smile=

Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:35 am

This made her more suspicious and more angry. "This is bullshit. What the fuck is going on here?!" She slammed her fist against a wall and sunk down on it. "Maybe I'm just paranoid.. But I don't like these people.."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:37 am

(James)
"Well, as much as I'd like to stay, we still have a job to do."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:38 am

=I nod=

That we still do. And, with what's going on...

=My face turns a bit=

Some of those guards look to be itching for some payback.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:39 am

"They do seem to be pretty odd... But I think judgments should be held back 'til we see if they help us or not."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:40 am

"They're helping us right now... But for free.. Like, nothing is free... ESPECIALLY in this environment. No no, I think they're going to bargain... people for this stuff... Maybe even our weapons for a nice place to stay like this..." She shook her head. "I just want to know what's going on, Abel... I'm losing it."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:41 am

(James)
"Then maybe they'll side with us. One can only hope, right?"
=My stomach twitched in pain again, and I grunted loudly=

"Urg, I should rest now...."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:43 am

Abel put his back to the wall then slid down it to the floor.
"Look... Once James wakes up, he'll work out a deal with them."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:43 am

=I nod=

That's true enough.

=I get up and take Miranda's hand=

Go ahead and rest, the Shepherds can wait for now.

=I look to the doctor and see myself out=
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:45 am

"The deal is what I'm afraid of. Girls for soldiers.... Cars for soldiers... Cars for any kind of assistance whatsoever. Because we all know that they want something... They just haven't presented us with what yet... And that's where they're going to get us..." She started to rock herself slowly, trying to think of happy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:48 am

Girls for soldiers?
"Brook we're not gonna bargain people. And They probably don't even know we drove here on cars."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:52 am

"I'm sorry... I'm just.. I don't like being left out in the dark like this. I mean, it's not like James needs to know everything first, or be there when we are told things..." She shook her head and then scratched it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:57 am

=A soldier, more of a guard really, was patrolling the hallway at the time of Brook and Abel's conversation. Hearing the dilemma, he figured he might as well share some information he had on him. Walking towards the pair, he spoke up=

*Soldier*
"Excuse me, but you have questions? I can't answer all of them, but I may be able to help a little."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 05:59 am

Brook looked up at the guard who had a gun... Of course. "Way to taunt us...' She mumbled under her breath. "Yes, we have questions and if you have answers we'd like them. First off, is James ok?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:00 am

*Soldier*
"The man who was shot? Yes, from what I heard the doctors were able to save him. No details, only that he'll make a full recovery."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:01 am

"And what of us? What're we supposed to do? I'm sure James' lover, friend, step daughter and best friend won't sleep without knowing he's ok, and the others are all bored and donw' know what to do.. When can we get our guns back?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:06 am

*Soldiers*
"Look, about your weapons it's just a standard security measure. Once we can ascertain that you're not a threat, we'll give you your weapons back. As for the others, all we ask is that you stay in your rooms, or if you need to walk around just don't break the peace we've made here."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:18 am

=At Loyola University, Chicago, the Dorms=

I looked over to the corner of my small room. I had a back pack in the corner that I had packed earlier this morning. It was full of dry food, that I could eat whenever. It had a small tent and a sleeping bag that was surprisingly warm for its small size. I had survival gear that was light, and would keep me alive for quite a while. restocking would be a problem, so it'd be a one way trip. If I stayed here, I'd live longer. theoretically.

I had a feeling though, nothing good lasts forever. there's going to be some unhappy nut who is going to ruin everyones days because he isn't at peace with himself. Someone is going to be immature about it. And everyone is going to feel it.

It started to rain. It was the cold chicago rain. it felt like ice. It was colder than ice. The day looked gloomy. Everyone had their jackets on, hoodies up, umbrellas up. the guys on top of the barricade would have to be careful, they could slip and hurt themselves. It would be a good time to attack. I felt uneasy, I picked up my pack, and my other gear. Some extraneous stuff. and I went to the roof.

Using some binoculars, I looked around. Any zombies out tonight would be slow. The cold would see to that. If it didn't kill them. If it killed them. "did temperature change kill zombies? Hm. That would be interesting." I thought to myself. There was a group of shufflers dancing in from the west. There were also armed men coming from the east. I spent more time looking at the armed men, they looked experienced. Though, if you lasted 2 years in this you'd have to be. They had nice gear.

As they approached I saw that the were uniform. they had the same basic look to them. They had to be military. Or former military. I looked at the nearby rooftops to see if there was anybody at my level. there were two. another rooftop, two guys, similar gear, long-range rifles with scopes. these guys were either hunting, or looking to hunt. the sight of them made me uneasy. I didn't like the vibe they were giving off, and their appearance at the same time as the horde on our flank.

I watched the events unfold below me.
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:43 am

"This is bullshit! We're no threat, considering we HELPED you! Hell, we killed what you idiots couldn't!" She rolled her eyes, and stood up. "I want my god damn guns back!" She exclaimed, not caring about her vocal levels.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:48 am

*Soldier*
"Ma'am, please? The boys upstairs are debating that right now. They've taken what you guys did for us into consideration, but if you don't stop yelling, they may throw you all out. Even James."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:49 am

She calmed down and turned away from the guard. "Fine. I have nothing else to ask and I think Abel is on the same boat as me... So we're fine for now.. Thanks for nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:15 am

*Soldier*
"Look, I'm sorry I couldn't be a bigger help, but that's all I know. Anything else would be above my paygrade."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:17 am

"Oh good, you get payed to be carry a gun around and answer one question... Thanks..' She crossed her arms over her chests.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:22 am

*Soldier*
=He flushed a little=
"I get paid to keep this place safe ma'am. Is there anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:23 am

"How about... Can we leave the area, and if we do do we get out items back? Also can we come back in?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:26 am

*Soldier*
"You're free to leave ma'am, and you'll get your weapons on the way out. If you come back in, they'll be confiscated....though maybe, I might be able to convince them to let you keep a pistol. but that's a big maybe there."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:28 am

She looked over at him and her eyes sparkled, he could see just un her eyes that keeping a pistol meant the world to her. "I would greatly appreciate that... Thank you.. I might need to leave the area.. But anyway, thank you for the information... Er, soldier.."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:32 am

*Soldier*
"Name's Max, ma'am. Look, I'll see what I can do, but that's all I can promise."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:42 am

"Brook, this is Abel.. We appreciate what you're offering us.. Especially me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:44 am

*Max*
"No problem Brook. So long as it keeps the peace. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to try and arrange a few things."
=He left soon after=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 12:45 pm

=I walk out of the hospital, still brooding a bit, even after two days of doing next to nothing within the town. We, of course, had our weapons confiscated and we were given quarters that we more for soldiers than a few people that just went through hell and back to get here. Was I worried about James? Yes, of course I was, given what happened two days ago. But I should feel slightly grateful, having the first hot bath since two years ago and the first bath I had in nearly three weeks=

And of course who's his first concern...yeah, they're definitely trying to hide something that they don't want leaked out just yet

=Was I going to find out, one way or the other? I was going to try my damnedest to do so. Because the least I can do is know how to help those two in the future.=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime14/12/12, 03:37 pm

Before James could relax, a long tirade of very, very, very impressive swearing in Japanese was heard, then Hibiki kicked the door in.
"JAMES. MARTIN!" She yelled, katana strapped to her back, arms crossed.
Behind her, a man holding a shotgun and an excellent mustache sighed behind her, a shotgun held in his arms, backed away just a bit.
Hibiki advanced on James. If it was a cartoon, her entire body would be on fire, for her anger was great.

Eve had comandeered Sam's lap, crying most of the time.

The guard, a former Officer Thompson Cooper, shook his head. If this was the guy that knocked the Seargant up, may God have mercy on his soul.

For Hibiki would not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next