Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas Tree

Go down 
+2
Teria
TrashClown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime23/12/12, 04:26 am

There are gifts under the tree, waiting to be opened on Christmas Morning. What are they? Well, thats the surprise. Be sure you have an account at http://www.4shared.com/ because Mediafire is dumb and Megaupload got governmentnuked, and on December 25th you'll have yourself something nice from me. Merry Christmas to all.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vigil of Spite on 25/12/12, 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime23/12/12, 04:28 am

got an account. I'm all ready
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime23/12/12, 05:02 am

I have a Mac, can't do shit >.>
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime23/12/12, 02:40 pm

Done. I want mah gift.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime23/12/12, 08:33 pm

Some ad came up and tried to FUCK my e-mail
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 12:32 am

Hope you all got your accounts ready, cause its almost time!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 12:59 am

IIIIIIIIIMMMMMM RRRREEEEEEAAAAAADYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 05:17 am

So like, are you doing this shit at midnight? or like, what's the shindig?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 12:45 pm

To answer your question Nick, I just woke up and its Christmas Morning, so its happening right now!

TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 12:59 pm

So the way this is going to work is this:
Im gonna tell you all the stuff thats under the tree, and if any of it strikes your fancy you can send me a PM or by Steam (which is preferable) and I will send thee the download links.

Whos ready?
I'm ready, so lets get this show on the road.

1- Crayon Release Deluxe. A fun little puzzle physics game centered around drawing in missing pieces and making up interesting ways to solve the level. Pretty fun.

2- For all you who are ready to nerd the fuck out, we have a ton of Dungeons and Dragons shit, complete with the Character Creator, which is very nice for those like me who dont know all that number munch of character creation, all three Player Handbooks (pdf form), the Monster Manual (also pdf), and to top it off, the book for the Reavers of Harkenwold official campaign (pdf). Have a blast, ye fantasy buffs.

3- Eufloria. A cool stratagy... puzzle(?).... sims (kinda)... Thing. I dont know what it is, but its really fun and addicting. Look it up for some Gameplay footage.

4- FTL, Faster Than Light. This game is so fucking awesome. Seriously. If you like Space and exploration, especially if you like Star Trek, you will love this game.

5- The Legend of Grimrock. Possibly the best Dungeon Crawler I've ever played. The graphics are great even on the low settings, the atmosphere is excellent, and there are a lot of nice little brain teasers to keep you thinking.

6- Splice. A fun puzzle game about Microorganisms. Its really neat, check it out.

7- Star Wars Legacy (comic series). If you like Star Wars, this is your bag. It tells the tale of Luke Skywalker's grandson (if I remember correctly). Its super awesome. This includes issues 1-7 in Image form, with the exception of issue 4, as it was dumb filler bullshit with no relevance to anything.

8- Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery. A game about exploration, puzzle solving, and amazing ambiance, all for its own sake. And it is awesome. While not terribly exciting, it kept me wanting to play just so I could stay immersed in its small yet enticing world.

9- Waking Mars. An exploration puzzle platformer that takes place on Mars. And you have a Jet Pack. Why dont you have this already?

And finally, at number 10

10- Symphony. If you like Music, install a jizzguard in your pants before playing. Its a game that reads the music on your computer and formulates that into a List. Pick a song (level) to play, and the game builds the enemy placement, spawning, agressiveness, everything that happens, around the song playing. Unless you have Epilepsy, prepare for an awesome time. It even has a story. Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 01:43 pm

dam dun got any account but #6 and #10 sounds awesome have easy level one moment next is like super hard sounds super fun :P
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 02:14 pm

I WANT ERRYTHING
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 02:20 pm

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!
After extracting the zip, follow these instructions

Crayon release - Run the .exe

D&D Character Builder - Navigate your ass to the Character Builder folder, then to Characterbuilder, NOT CharacterbuilderOld. Run 700_DDI_CB.exe and nothing else. Dont fuck with anything else or youll break it.

Eufloria - Run the .exe

FTL - Run the Setup .exe and DO NOT EXTRACT ANY OF THE THINGS IN THE FOLDER

Legend of Grimrock - Exactly the same deal as FTL.

Splice - Win32 > Splice.exe This game needs no installing.

Sword and Sworcery - Run the .exe

Symphony - Run the .exe

Waking Mars - Run the .exe

TO MAKE SYMPHONY BE ENGLISH:

Find your Symphony Icon on your desktop or wherever, and right click it. From there, click Open File Location. From there, find gamelanguage.txt and open it, and delete the word russian and replace it with english, no caps, and save it. If it says you cant, like it did for me, rename and delete the dock, make a new .txt and simply type english into it, save as gamelanguage.

Last edited by Vigil of Spite on 26/12/12, 01:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime25/12/12, 06:27 pm

D&D Character Builder - Navigate your ass to the Character Builder folder, then to Characterbuilder, NOT CharacterbuilderOld. Run 700_DDI_CB.exe and nothing else. Dont fuck with anything else or youll break it.

so much want.... but i haz mac

I can't run .exe files
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Tree   The Christmas Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Tree
Page 1 of 1