Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An important vote.

Go down 
+2
zeru
TrashClown
6 posters

Remove Xazhi?
Yes
An important vote. Empty25%An important vote. Empty
 25% [ 3 ]
No
An important vote. Empty75%An important vote. Empty
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime22/01/13, 11:26 pm

I am calling a vote here that I must ask everyone vote on. I myself shall not be.

In my writing of this post, I shall use examples of things that people have told me or that I have been told people have said about me. Names will not be named, and no fingers shall be pointed. If any who have said any of these things wish to step forth, that is their right, but do not ask me, for I shall not tell. To be clear, there are more people who's words made this post than you think. This post shall be written in the third person, as if to be from the point of view of the collective that have said these things.

Xazhi is an awful admin and an awful person, let's get that straight right off the bat here. He is an angry, easily upset person with no regard for the feelings of opinions of others, he does things specifically to spite people, or in some cases to call them out for whatever unjust reason. He is a selective admin, as some have called it, and refuses to ban people for doing no wrong or for breaking rules that don't exist. He is incredibly biased, in that he always takes the side of the people who he trusts and who seem to be in the right in a given situation, and never defends the ones he feels are wrong. He assumes the worst of people, always seeming to think that any mean or or otherwise nasty things people say are said just to make him angry, or to provoke a response, or to simply make him feel like shit as often and as consistently as possible. In my opinion, he needs to suck it up and be a man. He is unwise, and only ever listens to what he thinks is the voice of reason, without even the slightest consideration for those he feels are wrong, and more often than not will only listen to one side of a story before taking action against someone. He also tends far too often to take action for his own personal gains, making rules targeted at specific people without thinking about how this could make the site overall better or worse, and has almost always lead to the latter. In conclusion, I regret seeing Xazhi as an admin, and he should be brought down.

So, as you can see, I'm a pretty horrible guy. So what I ask is this: Should I step down as admin, leaving only Matt and whoever he (hopefully aided by a vote) appoints then? As I said, I shall not vote, this will be all for you the people to decide.

My last act as an Admin will be to permanently ban my account and fuck off indefinitely, as more than one I can think of would agree I should have long ago. Though they will never admit to thinking so.

Last edited by Grave Lich on 22/01/13, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime22/01/13, 11:28 pm

yeah i vote no
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime22/01/13, 11:28 pm

Voted no
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime22/01/13, 11:34 pm

Voted no
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:03 am

Rantonhnaké'ton wrote:
Voted no

Veil wrote:
Voted no

I lold. Keep up the great jokes guys. I really needed a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:06 am

the Hivemind wrote:
Rantonhnaké'ton wrote:
Voted no

Veil wrote:
Voted no

I lold. Keep up the great jokes guys. I really needed a good laugh.

We actually did vote no though.

So it's not a joke.

Also, I believe with your post, you're in direct violation of:

12. Purposefully making someone angry or trying to provoke an angry or otherwise hostile response from them will be treated as any other rule break and will be dealt with accordingly and according to severity.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:09 am

what? i was just laughing at the joke. geez.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:11 am

the Hivemind wrote:
what? i was just laughing at the joke. geez.

Laughing at the joke, that isn't a joke in order to cause anger and otherwise make a scene.
Totally not breaking the rule.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:11 am

You said that our posts were jokes, even though they weren't. I do believe that's trying to incite a hostile or otherwise response from us because you believe that our words are nothing but jokes.

Also. Your last post just broke the rule too, because you did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:13 am

Okay....? Well, whenever an admin gets on, I'll immediately stop my laughing.

lol
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:26 am

Actually, I believe what this is is a misunderstanding.

See, Garth here was simply stating his opinion that Ste- Oh, wrong thing.

Stating his opinion that he found your posts to be funny. He had no way of knowing whether or not you actually voted no, and neither do I. A simply assumption is what I would call this.

Oh, and INB4 selective adminning. I'm one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel anyway, so just be patient.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:32 am

But there was a warning given in the chat last time someone stated their opinion?

Oh wait. Because that was Erin, it's different.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:35 am

I already called INB4. Like I said, just be patient and you'll soon have what you want.

Garth and Xazhi, you both have Warnings.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:37 am

Good. Glad to see adminning be done properly now.

Also, you don't understand what I want or what Erin wants. You have a misinterpreted version of it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:38 am

Yes sir, admin sir.

Lawl
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:40 am

I have all that I can see clearly with my own eyes. And what I can plainly see is everything that has been said to and about me by a good number of people. So, I'm (not so) afraid that this is likely goodbye. Maybe out in the world I'll find some of my lost sanity.

And fuck me verily, thou art Discord.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:04 am

Cel for admin!! 2013~

An important vote. 427009-20120128173625
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An important vote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important vote.   An important vote. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An important vote.
Page 1 of 1