Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:01 pm

(James)
=My gun flashed, the bullet hitting Harry right between the eyes. The bullet shot out of the back of his skull in a spray of blood and bits of bone, and he fell to the ground, truly dead. I stood there over the corpse of the six year old I considered my brother, at a loss for what to say. I felt numb, both physically and emotionally. Then there was a wordless cry, a wail of pain, loss, anger. I didn't know at the time who's voice it belonged to until I realized it was coming from me, as I fell to the ground on my knees, screaming in pain=

(Sam)
=I could here the faint sound of a scream, and I knew what that meant. tears started to pour down my eyes=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:04 pm

(Allie)

I stand there, waiting for James to let it all out before approaching. My chest seemed to ache at his lost even though I barely knew any of them.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:06 pm

=I turn my head at the gunshot, knowing that the deed was done=

What he's going through...we'll help him...

=I then hear a faint scream, nearly placing it along with my own tortured scream I uttered two years ago. I then get near Sam, standing back a bit, not knowing what to say to her=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:07 pm

Eve's clutch on Sam tightened painfully, the girl unable to so anything except silently cry. She coulsnt even give any more tears.

Hibiki was quiet. She just went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:10 pm

(Sam)
=There was a shuffling of footsteps, and I looked up to see Andrew standing near me and Eve. He kept his distance, for which I was thankful, though I still looked at him and said=
"Hey...."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:15 pm

=I give a look of sympathy=

Hey...

=I really couldn't say much, I just had nothing to say. Any humor I had was gone. It was a sobering moment for everyone. I looked at the pair, my memories welling up, and sitting down on the floor=

No one should grow up like that...not even Eve...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:23 pm

(James)
=Minutes seemed to pass by as I knelt there on the ground in front of Harry's corpse. I just didn't know what else to do right now=

(Book)
=I had been watching as events played out, after I got off the bus. Watching the tragedy unfold for James was difficult, but not exactly uncommon for this world. It didn't diminish his pain in any way, nor the impact it had on me. But it was something I had seen time and again. I moved to stand over by the girl, the sniper called 'Ace'=
"I should speak to him. Say some words of comfort. Could you go and find his fiancee please, I think they will need each other more than ever now."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:28 pm

(Allie)

I look at Book and nod.

"I spotted a shovel over there."

I point to a little tool shack with a shovel leaning on it.

"James probably want to give him a... a proper burial.."

I pat him on the back and walk off to find Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:33 pm

I run to the screaming, coming across the scene.
Oh shit...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:35 pm

(Book)
=Nodding, I walked away from her to stand behind James.....about eight feet anyway. I may have been willing to help him in this moment of tragedy, but I was no fool=
"James.....it wasn't your fault, what happened to him."

(James)
=I could faintly hear the preacher's voice through the walls of my own grief. Hearing him say it wasn't my fault sparked something in me, something angry. I sat up, stared at him and shouted in anger=
"Like hell it wasn't! I promised his mother that I would protect him. That I would keep him safe! And I left him here, alone."

(Book)
"You left him here because you thought it would be safe here, am I right?"

(James)
=Honestly, that was the truth of things=
"Yeah, i thought it was safer here, and look how that turned out."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:38 pm

The agonizing scream got my attention. I've never heard anything like that. Not even in the old movies.
But I don't go looking for where it came from. No matter how curious it makes. These kids and Jennifer might need me.
"Everybody alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:51 pm

(J)

I look around for the source of the noise beforing turning to Tyler.

"Yeah.. lets head back to the inn."

(Allie)

I walk back through town scanning for Hibiki, more people were starting to emerge from hiding now that everything had calmed down. I walk all the way to the gates and stop, just in case I scan the area. I stop on the bus, my eyes pointing out what could be Hibiki. I walk over and stop in the door, It was Hibiki. Not knowing what to say I just stood there for a second before talking.

"Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 08:56 pm

(Book)
"You're only human James. You couldn't possibly have seen this coming."

(James)
"Then what about God huh? He's all powerful, all knowing. Why let a child die? Why put me through that? If he really, really loved us, then why put us through so much pain?"
=I was standing up now, glaring at Book=

"It's like he doesn't even care about us anymore."

(Book)
=The whole time I remained calm. This was not the first time someone had reacted in such a way=
"Well, you're assuming something you shouldn't assume. You believe that God sees the world like you do, but he sees everything, knows everything, at all times. That means he knows exactly what you're feeling right now. The question isn't how could he care. How could he not?"

(James)
=I was silent as I considered what he said=

(Book)
"Not what you want to hear I'm sure, but I think it may help. The Lord is not ignorant of your pain or indifferent to it. Trust that he will work to give you the tools to make it go away. But you must choose use those tools."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:11 pm

Hibiki looked up. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:16 pm

(Allie)

I stand there awkwardly.

"Uhh.. I just came to check on you... losing someone close isn't something easy to go through.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:21 pm

"Alright. Just keep an eye open for any surviving dead."
Yeah, a bit of irony in that. As are the zombies but anyway. I turn to the children.
"Alright, kids. We're going to head to the Inn. Do you have any relatives you can go to?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:26 pm

(James)
=That was honestly not the sermon I expected to hear=
"You're not like most priests. None I've known anyway."

(Book)
=I chuckled=
"I believe in God. But I believe he gave us free will for a reason."

(James)
=That didn't exactly help. And while I was on my feet, the grief I still felt was racking at me=
"Thanks....at least. I'll have to bury him next to his family soon."

(Book)
"Would you like me to say a few words during the funeral?"
=I didn't want to overstep=

(James)
"I think.....I think he and his family would like that."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:36 pm

Hibiki stood...then collapsed onto her knees.
"We should have brought them to St Louis. It was more heavily defended!"
She started crying again. "He deserved more. He deserved better!"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:40 pm

(Allie)

I move froward and grab her to stop her from falling anymore.

"It's not you're fault, this was a safe place... the safest place around. No one could've known the Shepherds were coming.."

(J)

The kids nod, and I motion for them to follow us to the Inn.

"If there parents are here they'll most likely be at the Inn."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 09:49 pm

I take Jen's hand. Then lead her and the children to the Inn.
Because why not. I mean, we are together right? Or something else? What would that be anyway...? Friends with benefits?
Well. You haven't exactly done anything like that... Look at you. Thinking about something like this in a Zombie scenario.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:10 pm

Hibiki fell against Ace.
"The other kids lost their families. Now their friend. Its not fair. Its not right."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:17 pm

(Allie)

I rub her back trying to ease her.

"Things are different now... they may have lost their old one. but now they have a new family to watch over them..."

I pull her up, and support her weight against me.

"We're all family now, I guess. Now come on, let me take you to that Inn I saw."

I bring her off the bus.

(J)

I look up and Tyler smiling, and give his hand a squeeze. Then I give a frown and look away.

"One of the walkers almost got me... But that girl saved me."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:28 pm

"Wow girl. Everybody's just saving you."
I laugh for a second. I realize now's not the time for jokes.
"I'm sorry. I've should've been there."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:30 pm

Hibiki lets her walk her away.
"Where is James?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:39 pm

(J)

I shrug still looking down.

"Its ok, you told me to wait in the room and I didn't.."

(Allie)

I walk her through the gates and into town.

"He's..... he's Book.."

I didn't want to say it, so I said the next thing I could. I walk her up to the Inn and lead her inside.

"Lets get you some rest and something to drink.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:51 pm

I wasn't sure what to do at this point. I never got this close to someone like this before. Or been in this type of situation.
So I do what I do best with her. Just go off of old world media. Games, movies, videos. Etc.
"Hey, it's alright. You don't have to obey my orders to the dot. Er... listen to me I mean. In these situations."
Nice one you bumbling idiot. Talk to her like someone in the Military. Obey your orders...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 10:54 pm

(J)

I look up at him nodding.

"I will Tyler."

We arrive at the Inn and usher the kids inside.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:15 pm

=I look at the figures who show up=

Wow...and I thought I went through hell, Jesus...

Sam and Eve are over there.

=I gesture to one of the rooms, then walk up to Tyler, drawing myself to my full height, my voice rising a bit=

Well, you have some nerve showing up after what you pulled.

Last edited by The Meta on 26/01/13, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:16 pm

(Book)
"Good. I believe though, that your fiancee will want to see you first."

(James)
"Yeah...yeah she will. Let me just cover him up first."
=Instead of covering him up, I picked up Harry's body, and carried him over to the graves behind the buildings. I found a patch of grass to leave him in, though I had nothing to really cover him with. Other than my jacket, an article of clothing I grabbed from St. Louis. Draping it over him, I walked with Book back to the inn=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:39 pm

(Allie)

I nod at Andrew and lead Hibiki into the room with Eve and Sam and sit her down.

"I'll be right back let me find some water."

I walk out then stop as I see Andrew getting mad at someone.

(J)

I step back frightened..

"Tyler whos this?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:47 pm

"It's one us the guys I went off with. Look. I need you to take the kids and go into our room. Okay? I'll be right there."
I turn to Andrew. Only now noticing his size. He's got at least four inches on me.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:54 pm

=I was mad. My arm was the least of my concerns=

'Left with...' You went running off and never even told us why!

=I felt my voice rise, even angrier=

Did you even THINK about what you were doing?!?
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:56 pm

(J)

I motion the kids away then step in.

"Its was me.. he left for me."

(Allie)

I step up behind Andrew in case he did something stupid.

"Andrew....."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:56 pm

I looked up from where I was sitting. I could hear some guy getting fairly angry, in fact so could most of us. I looked over my shoulder, and saw one of the people from earlier, that helped clear out the zombies.
"This should be fun." I span on my seat and grinned, watching the event unfold.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

(James)
=Book and I walked into the inn, and the first thing I noticed was Andrew looming over Tyler....the same son of a bitch who abandoned us in St. Louis. My body worked of it's own accord, walking across the room to Tyler, and I grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, and shoved him against the wall=
"Where the hell were you?! First you want to join us then you up and leave?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:06 am

This is a personal matter Ace...I'm not about to do something dumb

=I glare at the girl=

Forgive me if I'm not crying after what he pulled.

=I growl, my face nearly in her's=

I may be slightly grateful that you helped us out...

=I point angrily=

But Tyler over there has to answer for what he did.

Last edited by The Meta on 27/01/13, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:09 am

I would've had my gun ready. I could probably taken Andrew if he tried anything. But before I even had a chance
I found myself up against the wall. Pinned down by no one other then James. And a guy behind him too. Great.
"Whoa whoa. Take it easy there okay? I can explain."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:10 am

(James)
"EXPLAIN? We brought you with us because you asked to come along, knowing full well what that meant. You were supposed to stick with the group, and not only do you leave, you just take one of the cars?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:14 am

This was not turning into a fist fight at all. These weren't two drunk strangers, these were like... family? Something.

I stood up, and began to walk over. Didn't want something stupid to happen if it wasn't stupid to begin with.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:16 am

=I look to Tyler, my voice dripping with sarcasm=

I'm going to ENJOY hearing your story before either James or myself loose it.

=I glare at him, still very much angry=

And don't you think we'd be pissed after what you said to us?!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:19 am

"Okay. Okayokayokay. Look. Uh..."
Think mine! Wait.
"I know you're angry. What I did was stupid. Incredibly stupid, but like I said. I have a reason. One both of you will understand."
I hope anyway. Just don't let this end badly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:22 am

=I rolled my eyes, my voice dripping with sarcasm=

Oh, I am going to LOVE hearing your explanation...

=I walk over, my temper wanting me to vent=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:22 am

(Allie)

I turn looking at the new girl and nod.

"I'm going to try and cool them down.. Watch my back if it doesn't work.."

I walk forward and put a hand on Andrew stopping him.

"You two need to calm it down... now! These people just went through hell, and don't need anything worse.."

I look at James.

"Hibiki's in the room over there... shes really upset and needs you.."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:25 am

(James)
=My grip on his collar loosened, though I still had him against the wall=
"Oh? Do tell then."

=I shot a glare over at Ace=
"No. He needs to explain himself. To justify why he left us."

(Sam)
=I was aware of James getting into an argument with Tyler, and I would have gotten up.....but Eve was still asleep, and curled up on me. I'd never call her fat, but she was heavy enough to keep me on the chair=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:27 am

I nodded, hoping this chick knew what she was doing. I looked at the growing participants and sighed.
Maybe this did start of stupidly, and I missed it.

These people were so filled with fury, it made me wonder what had happened to them. I think they were the ones that came in and 'saved us' before, when the Shepards attacked.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:28 am

=I was mad, my mind was right now not capable of listening to reason=

Forgive me if I'm not exactly sympathetic right now, Ace...

=I shrug off her hand and get in close=

And give me a good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass, Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:29 am

(Allie)

I nod.

"Just try not to get physical"

I walk over to the new girl.

"I tried my best, I don't think they're going to fight.."

(J)

I stand there unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:31 am

I nod a little, watching the men and scratching my head, before pulling my bandana down from around my mouth, lowering it around my neck.

"Did something happen? This seems really... sudden." I hadn't been listening really. Didn't think I'd have needed too, considering I was expecting this to be a bar fight.
Some sorta... weird... husband-wife kinda thing was going on, I think.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:33 am

I swallow a gulp of air. Nervousness already taking over. Completely unaware she's still in the room.
"I-I-I- uh. T-there's this girl that I'm... into. I've sworn to protect her. And, well. I had a pretty bad feeling something was going to happen here."
I take note of Andrew's threat. But I have to ignore it if I don't want my ass kicked.
"And, well. Look what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime27/01/13, 12:34 am

(Allie)

I shrug.

"Apparently he ditched them or something.."

I sigh then look up at her with a half grin.

"Names Allie, though most call me Ace now days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next