Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:12 pm

Okay here me out, I don't wanna here 'we have so many RPs' or something. Just read.

Okay, last night I had a revelation unto myself. The RPs we have here are either dead or on their last legs. The HRP is going painfully slow, the ZRP is getting by on small spurs of activity and then just a small number of people, the MERP is just another small group of people, the FORP is only making it because of me being an ass, and the Rise is just sorta... there.
Nightfall and Light and Dark are hardly active in themselves either.
So yeah, I don't wanna hear anything about how we already have so many RPs >.>

Ahem, anyway, I've been thinking, we haven't really had a real sci-fi RP thing lately. HRP is sci-fi, yeah, but it's very typical and not all that open nor expandable. I'd love to get a real "high tech, low life" RP going, without much space travel, and lots of bright lights and advanced tech. This is still on the drawing board, I'm just sharing the idea here to see what people have to say.
Really, I'd love feedback and help with this, so feel free to say whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:24 pm

Yeah, I'd probably enjoy having an RP like this. Then again, I seem to like most RP's... so I guess that isn't much.

Anyway. With the lack of RP's I think making new RP's is a good idea. Hear that Xazhi? <.<
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:33 pm

HAve you considered the reasons why the current RP's haven't been moving much?

Like the sites population and things people are doing.....
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:52 pm

I think this sounds like my idea.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime28/03/13, 07:13 pm

History:

Countries:

Cybernetics:

Licenses:

Information to be added:

Slums and Upper Districts
The United Continent Council and the Great Powers
Enforcement
Factions
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime28/03/13, 07:49 pm

I would definitely RP to this! Something I would love to do! Sounds exciting, can't wait till the next update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay   Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea: Cyberpunk Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: