Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking

Go down 
+5
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 12:47 am

(Sam)
=I grunted in pain as I was punched once more, this time the blow landing right in my stomach. God, I wanted nothing more than to get up and rip the bastard to pieces, but the restraints that held me to the chair prevented me from doing more than squirming. My whole face hurt like hell, the beating I recieved no doubt coloring my face in bruises, and my lip had been torn open from the last punch. My hair covered the floor, the fuckers had shaved it off just to humiliate me, and my clothes were torn, exposing my bare chest for all the world to see. But none of that mattered now, as the only thing I cared about was the girl=
Eve...please, please be okay.

=I knew she wasn't, we had both been captured, but I didn't know where she was. All I knew was that one of the animals that caught us said something about "Giving her better treatment than me." I shuddered at what he may have meant=

--72 Hours Earlier--

=The day of the victory had come and gone, and now we were sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch. Eve sat across from me, and we passed the time with idle chit chat=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 12:51 am

Joe had heard a strange noise from afar where he was camping. He walked to the noise cautiously, but he didn't know what kind of surprise he was in for.

----72 hours earlier----
A lone dark figured walked down the streets of St. Louis, his gas mask inhaling, and exhaling. His boots were heard punching the ground as he walked, his hatchet to his side and AR-15 on his shoulder. Not knowing what was ahead of him, the dark camouflaged figure just kept going forward.

Last edited by Doc G on 23/03/13, 03:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 12:58 am

(Allie)

I run through the forest, scouting. I press my back against a tree as I see the tank and bus come in. I take a deep breath and prepare.

----72 hours earlier----

I huddle up in the branches of a good sized oak, with low strong branches and a view of some underbrush. I squirm, scanning for any movement. I spent the early morning tracing deer tracks back here, and now I waited for the kill to sneak out of hiding.

Last edited by hæðen on 23/03/13, 02:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:13 am

Eve felt the chair tip over backwards, her head smacking the cold floor. The knife again sawed some hair off.
Another kick to the sides. Eve cried out. But another kick silenced her to a whimper. She was pulled up and unceremoniously thrown out of the chair once released. She felt herself rise into the air.
She flailed, her foot connecting with a jaw. A grunt of pain rewarded her.
She then felt herself flying. She tried but failed to curl into a ball.
Striming the wall, she gave a sharp cry as she fell to the ground.
She saw a boot. Then her hair was grabbed, and her face brought up into the man's own.
"Aw. Poor girl. Did you hit your head?" With a roting teeth look, he drew a knife. "You'll be dreaming of that when I'm through."
Eve's face formed a scowl.
"You'll...regret...harming...a Daughter of Judgement." She whimpered as her head was yanked back. "And...my personal...guard."

--72 hours earlier--
Eve ate her donut.
She liked her donut.
And...she was having idle chat with Sam. Which was enough...for now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:21 am

(James)
=We were gathered almost a kilometer outside the raider compound, a massive mix between a trainyard and a junkyard, located by the river. It was north of the Elite compound, by the river and they had Sam and Eve inside, doing God know's what to them. The tank and the bus sat side by side, both fully loaded with soldiers. We were getting our people back=

--72 Hours Earlier--

(James)
=Hibiki and I were in our room, getting dressed in the cleanest, finest clothes we had (in my case, a decent button down shirt and some jeans I that were less wrinkled than the other pair) Today was the day=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:26 am

Hibiki wasn't driving. No, she was in the back, fully suited and armed to the teeth. Those fuckers had both her daughters.
She was going to destroy them.

--72 hours earlier--

Hibiki was with Miranda. The woman was helping Hibiki with the dress Clarissa had gotten her. She was nervous.
It was the day.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:27 am

Joe began to run, his breathing becoming more and more heavy with every step. He put the AR-15 to the side and took out his hatchet so he wouldn't be noticed by guards or alert any walkers.

"whisper breath"

Joe crouched and began to move up slowly. He saw a tank and bus just sitting in one place. He looked around to find an area to get closer without being noticed

----72 hours earlier----

Joe went inside an old wal-mart, it was practically empty but with a few walkers roaming around. He started to pack some things for himself and his trip.

Last edited by Doc G on 23/03/13, 01:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:31 am

(Sam)
=The beating had stopped, and there was a sound of water splashing=

*Interrogator*
"You know, you can make this easier. I mean, all we want, is to know how to get into the compound, and where the goodies are. Instead, you made me cut your fine looking hair, and mess up that pretty face of yours."

(Sam)
=I suddenly felt damp fingers grip my chin, and I made sure my teeth were clenched, my mouth closed=

*Interrogator*
"Shame. I was looking forward to putting that mouth of yours to use."

--72 Hours Earlier--

(Sam)
"So Eve, your mom's getting married today. How you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:33 am

=I yanked the charging hammer back hard on my rifle, adrenaline coursing through my veins. I took my bow with me, barely fitting over the armor I wore=

Here comes trouble boys...

=I yank the receiver on my .45, feeling some measure of comfort=

--72 Hours before--

=I was out and on my feet...well barely. I had recovered enough to walk on my feet, my steps still a bit shaky. That was the one positive I got out of it. I was happy to be on my feet, and I was all to happy to join in the collective mood of celebration=

Well...let's hope I at least look presentable...my dad would have slapped me silly...

=I check myself in the mirror, happy to not see the scars that criss-crossed my body=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 01:37 am

As some of the sound stops, Joe also stops. He begins to wait so he can move towards the sound, to get a closer look.

----72 hours earlier----

As the sun shown outside and walkers were trapped inside the Wal-Mart, he kept on moving along the old road trying to find someone to trade some resources with.

Last edited by Doc G on 23/03/13, 03:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:12 am

Eve felt that knife slice into her cheek.
"Why should I care dearie?"
Eve was held in a vice grip. "Worth a try..."
The man slapped her cut cheek. The stinging was better then what came before. She kept her mouth closed.

The man grinned down at her. "Aww. Why don't you scream some more? Maybe I'll let you see your friend."
She felt herself thrown facedown.
Then the knife running right down her through the old scar.
Eve screamed, the pain and memories flooding her body.

--72 hours earlier--
Eve sighed. "Happy for her."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:23 am

(Sam)
=I heard a high pitched scream, and I was sure I knew who it belonged to. Struggling, I jerked my head out of the grip of those fingers, only to be slapped in the face=

*Interrogator*
"You'll keep your mouth where I tell you to bitch."

(Sam)
=I had enough room though to speak up, and scream at him=
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HE-"

=Another slap shut me up=

*Interrogator*
"You don't talk at all. The only time you get to open your mouth, is when I want you to give me some service."

--72 Hours Ago--

(Sam)
"Really? You don't sound very happy."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:27 am

Eve cried. She honestly couldn't take it. Her scar now bled fresh blood, her lip cracked and eye tender. She felt her arms and legs sore, her sides were killing her.
Most of her hair was on the floor. Now she had half shoulder-length half old length.
"Now dearie. Where's the goodies?"
Eve screwed her eyes shut...and dimly heard Sam scream something.
"Go fuck yourself."
The knife descended again, bringing a fresh round of screams from Eve.

--72hrs ago--

Eve shrugged. "I don't know how to feel."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:30 am

Joe heard more of the sound and moved up, his face sweating under his gas mask. That tank and bus in better view now, he could see them. He looked at his hatchet and put it away puling out his AR-15. Aiming down the scope to see what was going on.

------72 hours earlier------

Joe had never been this happy in a very long time. Found good supplies and some city that had lots of it. He was thinking about staying for awhile, well maybe a week or two. As he kept walking down the street he saw an old camp filled with corpses. Bullet casings were scattered everywhere and there was no supplies to be found. He walked down the road seeking for SOMEONE to trade resources with.

Last edited by Doc G on 23/03/13, 03:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:31 am

(Sam)
"Really? Not even the least bit happy that your mom's going to be so happy now, or that you get James as a dad?"
=Not even eating anymore, I played with my food, twisting the fork through the meal=

(James)
=Once the clothes were, I took a moment to look in the mirror. Showered, shaved, and mostly well dressed, I couldn't help but think that my dad would be proud of me. If he was alive of course=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:38 am

(Allie)

The bushes rustle and a buck comes sliding out with great caution. I slowly move my rifle, adjusting my aim quietly. The buck looks right at me, sniffing the air, his eyes seemed to mine in the scope as I pulled the trigger and sent a bullet through its upper shoulder and into the heart. It gives a groan and attempts to bound away only to stagger and fall on the ground in a heap. I climb down just as it takes its last breath and goes still.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:40 am

Eve was playing with her food, too.
She did t want to bring it up...
"I wanted to hold your hand throughout this." She finally admitted.

Hibiki looked in the mirror. She had thought her mother's kimono would be her wedding dress.
Mira smiled, woeking on Hibiki's hair. "You look beautiful."
"I wish I hhad my mother's kimono."
Mira shrugged. "Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:41 am

=I take a look in the mirror at myself, grinning like a little kid. My, my, I did clean up well for a wounded man. I couldn't help think of the look on James's face when I told him I was hitched=

Oh... but it'll be oh so worth it...

=I felt a tad bit uncomfortable. But it was a happy occasion, and I did need to look my best=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:42 am

Joe heard a gun shot from somewhere and crouched low. He looked all around for something, and had his AR-15 out. He sat there quietly the only noise coming from him was his breathing from the mask. He then pulled out his hatchet and kept scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:46 am

(Sam)
"Oh. Well...."
=There was no easy way out of this=

"Well, I don't mind, really. I mean, it'd just be between friends right?"

(James)
=There was a knock at the door, and I walked over to open it. Surprisingly, Book stood outside=
"Preacher? Aren't you supposed to be...."

(Book)
=I chuckled=
"I didn't feel like waiting in an empty room. So i thought I'd come by, and walk with you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:50 am

Eve shrugged, then nodded. "Yeah."

Hibiki put her hands on her stomach. "Thanks for the help Mira."
Mira smiled again. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:56 am

(Sam)
"Good. Besides, honestly? I was going to ask if I could hold your hand during the ceremony as well."

(James)
"Alright."
=I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me=

(Book)
"You have the rings?"

(James)
=I arched an eyebrow=
"Isn't that something you ask me during the ceremony?"

=We both traded a laugh, walking off down the hall. The wedding was going to be held in one of the conference rooms on the ground floor of the building=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 03:58 am

(Allie)

I shoulder my rifle and pick up the buck, laying it on my shoulders. It was modestly young, only now getting a 6 pojnt rack and around 150 lbs. I blow a strand of hair out of my face and start making my way back to the compund. I scan the area as best as I could, but luging a stag didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:02 am

Joe stops looking around, he see's nothing. He gets pack up, holsters his hatchet and keeps walking, but decides to walk in Allie's direction not knowing it. His Rifle shouldered and his backpack as tight as tight could be, he trudged along. Keeping a sharp eye out for who ever let out that shot.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:02 am

Eve really brightened up at that. She took a bite of her food, not trusting herself to speak.
Nor trusting herself to not mess up the dress she had borrowed for the occasion.

Hibiki looked to Mira. "Let's go...I'm nervous..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:06 am

(Sam)
"We should probably go now, everyone else will be there by now."
=I started to get up=

(James)
"So, this you're first time marrying a couple?"

(Book)
"No, why do you ask?"

(James)
"I don't know. You just seem nervous is all."

(Book)
=I didn't react, though he was right about me being nervous. The news about the Pariah, even if no one knew what it meant, had me tense=
"Oh, well it's nothing. Just been a tense few days is all"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:08 am

=I walk out of the room, if only slowly. I wasn't 100%, but I was on my feet and I call that a good day in my book. I head to where the wedding would be held. Plus, I tell a certain someone of the good news I had=

Totally worth it...

=I kept on walking, a grin on my face as walked a long=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:09 am

Eve stood up...then held a hand out to Sam.
"...please?" She managed, hoping to get her want across.

Mira walked Hibiki out and towards the room.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:11 am

(Allie)

I keep trudging on, exiting the woods and making my way into the city and torwards the compound. I keep walking for minutes before walking to the gates and gaining access. Tired I hesd to a nice little spot were I had pitched up a cooking pit and throw the deer down.

"And here comes the fun.."

I pull out m uhh kmife and start skinning and gutting.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:14 am

After about 5 minutes of walking, Joe finally stopped and sat down. He pulled off his rucksack and laid on it. His eyes were becoming heavy and tired. His breathing slowing down, he began to fall asleep near some dead corpses, to keep the walkers away from him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:16 am

(Sam)
=Smiling, I took her hand=
"Of course."

(James)
"Okay...."
=I could kinda tell he was hiding something, but I wasn't going to pry. Besides, we had reached the room, and there were more important things to focus on=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:22 am

=I reach the room in due course, my steps still slightly wobbly. I gave Mira a promise to get healed, and I was close to it, so I felt good=

Well...Here it comes...

=I then reach the room, my mind on the occasion at hand, and forced myself not to do ANYTHING stupid=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:23 am

Eve gripped the hand tightly. "How do I look?"
She was in a one-piece dress that was dark blue and a bit big for her.

Hibiki held outside the door. "I dreamed this woulda been a church..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:27 am

(Sam)
"You look beautiful."
=We walked out of the cafeteria, and for the room where the wedding would happen. I saw Hibiki and Mira outside, and Hibiki looked beautiful in her dress=

(James)
=If it wasn't for the fact that the nearest church was outside the safety of the compound, we could have had this done in a church. Sadly, that wasn't the case, as I stood in the fairly empty room, Book the only other person inside with me=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:30 am

Eve hugged Hibiki.
"I love you mommy..."
She then pulled Sam into the room and took places at the right of whre hibiki would be.

Hibiki hugged back. "I love you."
Mira I'd inside after them to go to where Andrew would be.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:31 am

=I walk into the room, looking a James with a small grin=

Well, am I in the right place, because someone told this crazy redneck that there'd be a wedding.

=I keep my grin on my face=

Just wait...I'll give you some more surprises...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:32 am

(Allie)

I hang all the useful meats on a rack in a leantoo i made for a smokhouse; whiile throwing most of the organs in a pile to dispose of later. Blood was up to elbows and some more splattrred my shirt, but I didn't care. I block the entrance of the leantoo and yet to work on the hide. I begib to clean it, and begin the process of removing the fats.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:32 am

"There ain't shit in this house, man! This whole town is already looted, or somethin'!"

A man wearing tattered and pieced together clothes stood in the middle of the street, in the abandoned lockdown town. He held a cigarette in his hand and a lighter in the other. He yelled back to one of his four other colleagues.

"Keep searching! Even if we don't find anything, this'll make for a great camp!"

(Kilroy)
See, now that's gonna be a problem.

Kilroy Jacobs was sitting tight in the top floor of one of the town's houses, listening to the bandits below. They mentioned staying at the town and setting up a base camp, which was a problem considering Kilroy was doing that exact thing. He was trying to figure out a plan to deal with them before a loud slamming sound came from the bottom fllor.

Time's up.

--72 Hours prior--

Kilroy walked the street of the LDT (LockDown Town) pistol in hand. He was searching the houses but didn't find much of anything useful. Some tools that would come in handy, maybe, but that was it. He also found a large hole in the side wall, that faced a field of sorts. Could be a problem if Jacobs wanted to set up here.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:38 am

Joe got up realizing he was falling asleep. He began to walk towards the compound. Hoping someone would be friendly towards him,his gun was shouldered and his hatchet holstered he didn't want to alarm anyone in thinking he was an enemy.

Last edited by Doc G on 23/03/13, 04:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:45 am

I sat tiredly against the gatehouse to the compound, rubbing my head and holding my eyes closed tight. I hadn't gotten drunk earlier, but that didn't mean I wasn't starting to feel like shit.
A lot of the situation was starting to hit me, really. The zombies, the Shepards...
"And people wonder why I drink." I pulled myself up to my feet, and looked around awkwardly.

"Wonder where the other have gotten off too..."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 23/03/13, 05:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:52 am

(Allie)

I wash the pelt and add a sloution so I can tan it without it rotting. I tie it down and srtrech it down in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:56 am

*Guard*
=One of the guards on the wall aimed their rifle down at the stranger, shouting at him=
"Stop right there, and don't come any closer. State your business."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:57 am

Thud! Was the noise heard once the zombie had become beheaded from a Abel's broadsword and hit the ground. The double lifeless creature laid in the tall grass, Abel too, standing at the corner of the house. He looked around it and proceeded in trying to find a way across the street, towards the grocery.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 04:59 am

Joe stopped and put up his hands and laid his ruck sack down. He opened it revealing some ammo and food and acting like he was trading. He didn't speak to the guards nor could he be understood if did talk.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:01 am

*Guard*
"I asked you a question! Why are you here?"
=He aimed the rifle at the strangers head, worried by how he wasn't talking=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:03 am

Joe pointed at his throat and making the cross signal. Well trying to say he was mute for the time being. He then again acted like he was trading with someone. He also put his weapons down on the ground and put his hands up as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:05 am

---Hospital, St. Louis---

(Sarah)

=I wake up, still in a daze as to what happened a 24 hours ago=

Oh...the pain...

=I blink, and then look to see my body clothed in a paper gown, now feeling slightly self-conscious=

Where am I...oh right...the mission...

=I hold my head, still feeling dizzy. I see I.V. lines running out of my arms, and bandages lining my body. I felt terrible, and felt a pang of empathy for what I did to my brother=

Well...let's hope they don't know I'm a Shepherd...please, dear Lord, let the disguise hold...

Last edited by The Meta on 23/03/13, 05:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:08 am

*Guard*
"If you want in, you're going to need to speak up."
=The guard had a sneaking suspicion the stranger couldn't, but he needed to be sure=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:09 am

Joe grabbed his rucksack and weapons and dragged them to let the guard know he wasn't going to try anything funny. He got a few steps closer and stopped and pointed at his throat again and showed a scar under his clothing. It was one that cut almost ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime23/03/13, 05:15 am

*Guards*
=Through the sights of the rifle, he could see the scar on the mans throat. So he was mute=
"Alright, we're going to let you. Put your weapons in the bag first though, then we'll open the gates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next