Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Empty
PostSubject: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime27/03/13, 08:15 pm

Do something to case of a military police action, or something of a Spec Ops situation. Something like that in the Rise where if you die... you die.

So lets say we have a Seal Team going into a hostile territory, for example; China. And like RRP, you have to work as a team. If you don't someone could die, or your whole team could die. Just an idea for everyone to get researching on their own countries, or preferred country Special Operations group.

I would like to do something that is in each countries Special Forces. Such as the countries listed below. As I said above, make it with the same base idea of the RRP, but more modern. I would also like people to be very specific about what kind of guns they have. For example;
Name: Billy Countrymen
(etc)
Weapons(Only two): [good example]- M16A3; attachments: ACOG x4 Scope, silencer, and foregrip. M9 Beretta; Attachment: Flashlight.
[bad example]- LMG with a scope and bi-pod. pistol fully automatic.

So with those examples, I would like it to be more... realistic. The guns, the equipment, etc. If you want to go in to depth on what your character wears, I would be okay with that. Just make sure you know what you're talking about, espically with Plate Carriers and chest rigs. Total difference, one lets you carry more ammo (Chest rigs) and doesn't give you any protection. The other gives you decent amount of ammo and some protection (Plate Carriers). I would also like the community to come up with the scenario in what is going on. So post below, see what everyone comes up with. Hopefully we can get this done!

Countries I would like to involve in this RP:
United States
Russia
China
Britain
Poland
South Korea
Japan
Germany
Australia
France
Canada
(And any others you think would be a major asset in a "secret" war)
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime27/03/13, 09:03 pm

To be honest, we already tried a Modern Warfare RP (no not for the game series) and that didn't last very long.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime27/03/13, 09:12 pm

I wasn't talking about any game series. I was talking a real life based. VG's can keep as VG's. And I would also like to point out that it wasn't a very good plot line.

At least with this one, it would be more Operation based. Operation names would be given at the top, and the setting would be given to who ever wanted to start it. So let's say I start one;

Operation Snow Storm (Remember for example purposes)

Setting; The UN has sent asked for more support into Afghanistan. Winter has hit it hard, and the land is difficult to cross over. The spec ops teams are to be deployed from air behind hostile territory. Once on the ground, the units are to go into (some city in Afghan) and take the high valued target out. Extraction will be outside (Some small Afghan village), and you will be given a 72 hour time limit. Good luck gentlemen, you're going to need it.

Or something to that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime27/03/13, 11:08 pm

So it would be a modern version of the Rise? And with a bigger weapon selection. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime28/03/13, 02:28 am

. . . J.J

A chest rig has less MOLLE, therefore less room for pouches. It's just lighter than a plate-carrier. And I'm pretty 'meh' about a Modern war roleplay. Just not interesting enough, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime28/03/13, 04:55 am

I dunno. I'd be down for something like this. PM me and we'll talk, Doc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...   I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking for the Modern Warfare RP...
Page 1 of 1