Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning

Go down 
+3
Xion's Memory
Felix
Razgriz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:43 am

Hibiki didn't hear the scream, unfortunately. "Status guys?"

Eve was still out cold, seeming even more vulnerable then ever. The bullet was a clean through-and through, with a cut on her forehead and a few bruises were gonna be around.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:46 am

(Andrew)

=Sarah and I booked it for the train=

Trying to make the train...

=I keep running for the train=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:47 am

(James)
=I wasn't as fast as Andrew or his sister. They managed to get the open box car ahead of me. The bus pulled away, speeding ahead and out of reach. So I was left running after the train=
"Oh man....."

(Sam)
"Come on Eve, come on Eve......you can't die on me!"
=I cradled her in my arms, hands covered n blood. She wouldn't wake up=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:51 am

(Andrew)

=I thumped the door in quiet triumph=

Two aboard.

=I look out=

Uhh...I don't think James is gonna make it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:32 pm

Eve's face was pale. It was pretty clean, actually, but using a bow was out of the question for awhile.

The only sign of life Eve made was a slight, involuntary cry that escaped as Sam pushee down on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 04:58 am

(James)
=My legs pumped out under me as I ran, trying to reach the train. But it was already gaining speed and soon it would be out of reach. My only hope was the boat=

(Sam)
"I'm sorry, I know it hurts but you gotta keep pressure on it."
=I pressed my hand down on the hole, applying as much pressure as I could=

*Marcus*
"Dammit. Someone help her out!"
=He stood out of the way as one of the people on the bus moved to assist Eve, and Sam let them get close. In the meantime, Marcus looked on as more of the Shepherd vehicles advanced. He shook his head and mounted a turret and kept them at bay, even as the bus reached a bridge=

=Cooper and his people, driving their own vehicles, crossed the bridge connecting the compound to the safe zone on the other side of the river. Once they crossed it, he triggered the detonator in his hand, and the middle of the bridge behind him blew up. There were still two other bridges to the immediate south for the train and bus to cross, but he was sure the Shepherds wouldn't pursue=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 05:50 am

With the bus gone, Hibiki roared up to James. "Get your ass on he bike!" She yelled to him.

Eve's eyes shot open as she let out an ear-piercing scream of pain. Already she was in full tears, the hand closest to Sam grabbing for her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:16 am

(Sam)
"Eve it's okay. We're going to patch you up, so hold still!"
=I did my best to hold her steady as the medic, at least I think that's what they were, did their best to clean and seal up the wound=

(James)
"Hold still, I can't just run onto it!"
=Still, she had slowed down enough that I could catch up and swing myself aboard=

"Go, go! Get to the boat!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:21 am

Hibiki floored it.
"Well, at least we have our packs. If we miss the boat, least we'll have the provisions to catch the next flight." She joked.

Eve looked at Sam, but held still. She merely cried harder.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:25 am

(James)
=I clung to her, arms wrapped around her waist as the wind whipped at my face, and her hair was kicked up by the wind and covering my face. I spit a little, since some of the hair got in my mouth=
"I--hope everyone got out okay."

(Sam)
=We needed to give her something to calm her down, maybe knock her out but with the bus moving it was too risky to try and get a needle filled with anything, not that there was anything of the sort on the bus=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:29 am

"I'm sorry I fucked up again Sam." was all the girl could say before she let out another scream and blacked out from pain and blood loss.

Hibiki sped up. "I'm sure they did. I saw Andrew and Sarah get on the train and Sam and Eve are safe on the bus, so everyone's alive."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:35 am

(James)
=We turned into a street and were now heading straight for the docks. I could make out a white, medium sized yacht, maybe something meant for luxury. Three levels, thought it was compact. Certainly wasn't on the same scale as yachts seems on the Travel Chanel, that was for sure=
"Come on, we gotta get aboard!"

(Sam)
"Eve? Eve?"
=My voice was weak, quiet even. I tried shaking her but nothing happened=

"Eve!?"

Last edited by Razgriz on 01/07/13, 07:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:36 am

The only response from Eve was her shallow breathing.

Hibiki gunned the engine. "We might have to jump it. try to not get killed by anything as we fly through the air."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:38 am

(James)
"Not sure that's going to work."
=I risked a look behind us, and found there were no cars. The shepherds had let us go=

"Slow down, we can hop on board without jumping."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:41 am

Hibiki slowed down. "Alright."

As they approached the boat, she stopped. "Get on, I need to walk this onto the boat."

Eve remained pale and silent, extremely still.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:44 am

(James)
=As she pulled up alongside the boat, I became aware of a soldier, hiding in the boat who walked out of the back door of the second level. He aimed his rifle at us, and I raised my hands=
"Whoa whoa, friendliest. Cooper sent us, we're taking the boat."

=That seemed enough, because he nodded, and lifted a ramp for us to cross. First I went to work undoing the lines securing the boat to the dock=

Last edited by Razgriz on 01/07/13, 07:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:52 am

Hibiki rolled the bike across the ramp, glaring at anyone who was going to try and stop her.
Tucking it away safely, she helped James out.
"Think our radios can reach Eve?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:55 am

(James)
"I don't know. Lets set sail first, find out later."
=I crossed the ramp and brought it back aboard, while the soldier went back inside and to the control room. A minute later the engine started, and we were moving down river. As we moved, I took one last look back at the city. It was dark, but I could see the glow of fires, smoke trails illuminated by the fire. The city was gone=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:57 am

Hibiki moved closer to James, putting and arm around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder.
"I fucking told you so."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:59 am

(James)
"Really don't want to hear it...."
=The boat chugged along, and we moved further down river and the city began to shrink=

"So much for home.....but if they think the fights over, it's not. Far from it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 07:03 am

Hibiki nodded. "We'll be back James. We'll kick their asses out of this place, and then give those who died the memorial they deserve."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 07:05 am

(James)
"Yeah, that we will.....okay, enough sentiment, get me a radio."
=I walked into the yacht, or rather the room. The thing was multileveled, maybe three floors with the cabin being in the second floor, I climbed the small stairs and entered, finding the soldier inside at the controls=

"I nee to contact the other groups. This thing have a working radio?"
=He just pointed at a radio attached to a cord, and I walked to it=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 07:12 am

Hibiki followed.
"Eve first." She demanded without pause, hesitation, or surprise on James' part, unless James was having an idiot moment.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:54 pm

(Earlier)
Abel had been fighting off the Sheperds until everyone was given the order to fall back to the train, after about half of their force had been eliminated.

(Present)
Abel walked up to Andrew, who he hasn't seen since they first came to the Elite outpost.

"Shouldn't we go back for James, or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 07:49 pm

(Andrew)

=I look out briefly, and breathe a small sigh of relief=

No, Abel, I think it's under control...

(Sarah)

=I interrupt Andrew=

Like my brother said...just relax.

=I give my most reassuring smile=

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:25 pm

Being with Abel in the compound, I was also brought onto the train. And I was angry, I couldn't believe those Shepherd bastards overcame us.
"What do you mean relax?! We just lost the compound! Where are we going to go?!"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:35 pm

"Wasn't Marcus with them too?"

Abel looked out the door of the train.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:53 pm

(James)
=I turned a nob in the radio dial, three lines of tape set up with numbers, radio frequencies scrawled on each piece of tape. One was for the bus, and I immediately went to the number=
"This is James, I'm on the boat with two others. What's your status?"

*Marcus*
=When. Heard James' voice over the radio, I immediately grabbed the mic and spoke up=
"James, it's Marcus. Listen, we made it out, but Eve.....Eve got shot. Looks clean, and we're doing our best to patch her up, but she's out cold."

(James)
=I looked to Hibiki, knowing she would have heard this. I was worried how she would react=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:58 pm

(Andrew)

=I look to Abel, confident my sister could deal with someone like Tyler=

Yeah...but Marcus stayed on the bus.

(Sarah)

=I whirl on Tyler, grabbing him by the collar=

If you slow down and think for a minute, maybe that's what's already been figured out.

=I look at him with a hard glare=

Now sit down and cool your heels. Yelling isn't going to solve a damned thing.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 09:26 pm

(James)
"Alright, thanks for telling us. Keep an eye on her, I'll try and contact the others."
=Changing frequencies, I radioed the train=

*Cooper*
=After boarding the train, I moved up to the engine. It was cramped, especially with the two other men inside working on keeping this thing moving but I managed. The radio inside made some noise, and I did my best to answer=
"This is Cooper, what's going on? Anyone there?"

(James)
"Cooper, sounds like you made it out. What's your status?"

*Cooper*
"We're fine, managed to make it out okay. Some of your friends are aboard, though that may have to change. We just don't have the room for the amount of people, and the supplies we brought aboard. Once we rendezvous with the civilians, we'll try and trade some people."

(James)
"Okay, but.....keep Andrew and his sister--especially his sister--close by. He won't leave without her, and I don't want her with the civilians."

*Cooper*
"You worried she'll try something?"

(James)
"I'm thinking that so soon after we got kicked out of our home by Shepherds, it would be better if we keep an eye on the former shepherd agent."

*Cooper*
=He was silent for a moment=
"I notice....you left out Eve. The other, former agent."

(James)
"Eve was shot. She's not a threat."
=Which was sorta true, in a way. I didn't tell him that she was out cold or on her way to the civilians, but that was a bridge I'd burn later=

*Cooper*
"Okay....okay I'll see what I can do. But you just know neither Andrew or Sarah are going to be thrilled."

(James)
"Tell them they can kiss my ass. And if they still don't like it, give them a few days worth of supplies and leave them on the side of the road."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 11:29 pm

I grab her wrist and twist it, forcing her to let go of my shirt. Then I back away from her, not sure what she'd do next.
My hand found my knife before I thought about it.
"So there's another place we have control of or are we just running?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 12:33 am

(Sarah)

=I rub my wrist and my eyes narrow=

Don't even think about it...

=I eye the knife and then stare at him with a gaze that could bore through titanium plate=

Because I hope you like being in a wheelchair.

(Andrew)

=I place a firm hand on Sarah's shoulder, knowing she had my short temper. I then look to Tyler=

Right now, we're looking for a place that's hopefully friendly.

=I give him a hard stare=

So, Tyler, keep your attitude in check. Because we're all on edge here, and I'd rather not have any more casualties on our hands.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:09 am

*Cooper*
"Okay. Doubt they'll like it, but tough luck. I'll contact Marcus, and tell him to check in every half hour. Same goes for you."
=And then he hung up, and walked back down the box cars. There were only two, so he didn't have far to walk until he pulled to the side two of his men=

"Alright, James wants us to keep an eye on Andrews sister, Sarah. Don't make it obvious, and just give the, some room. But if she tries anything.....non-lethal force, got it?"
=They both nodded=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:10 am

Abel's hand quickly made its way around the grip of his pistol that had been sitting in its holster.  With a quick twitch of his shoulder, Abel's arm rose and his pistol now dangled from his hand, at his hip, not pointing it anything but the floor of the train cart.  When Tyler reached for something (probably a weapon, but Abel couldn't be sure.) Abel just shook his head at him, letting Andrew do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:13 am

Hibiki was pale. Very pale. She shakily turned and headed downstairs, tucking herself away in the lounge on a couch.
It took her barely half a second to break down into loud, wet, and sorrow-filled sobs.

On the bus, Eve flared to conciousness as a particularly painful push on the wound was done. She screamed through tears, coughing a bit on her own saliva.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:19 am

(James)
=I let her cry. God knows she deserved to. As for me, I just leaned against the wall, staring blankly out at the river ahead of us. At first, it was dark save for the light from the boat, but then the clouds shifted and the moon came into sight. It was bright and full, and lit up the world around us in a dim glow=
"Even in the dark, there is still a chance for light....."

=The grunt from the soldier was the closest I got to an agreement from him=

(Sam)
"Eve! Hold her steady!"
=Two ther people and myself held her down while the medic continued their work, until they stood up, having done all they could. The wound was wrapped up, two thick pieces of fabric placed against the bullet holes, and wrapped tightly to Eve by a length of gauze around her body. Either that was the end of it or there was more to go, I didn't know=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:22 am

I put my knife back into my coat. I'd defend myself if necessary, but I wouldn't threaten somebody.
"I know... I-I'm sorry. But she attacked me."
Having come to my senses, I lean up against the wall. But even then I still eye the girl.

Last edited by Felix on 02/07/13, 01:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:29 am

With her free hand, Eve reached for Sam.
"Don't leave me." She said a bit deliriously. "Please don't leave me."

It took fifteen minutes for Hibiki to cry herself out, and finally reduced to soft, dry heaves as she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:36 am

(Sam)
"I'm not going anywhere. But hold still, or you'll mess up your bandages."

(James)
=I went to find Hibiki. She lay on a couch, quietly crying and I sat beside her, hand touching her shoulder=
"Hibiki?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:40 am

(Andrew)

=I nod=

Believe me...if she attacked you, you'd be feeling it.

=I motioned to Sarah=

C'mon, let's get some shut eye. We all need it.

=Sarah nods and finds a corner to get some shut eye. I radio Cooper...I had to know. I had to know if Mira was alright=

Cooper...do you know where Miranda is? I'm wondering if she's alright.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:43 am

*Cooper*
"Ask me in an hour Andrew, it's too chaotic right now. We'll regroup at the meeting point, and do a head count there."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:54 am

(Andrew)

=I nod, knowing that it was still a bit of a mess=

Alright then. Thanks.

=I sit down and sigh, feeling strung out. The last several hours had run me ragged=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 02:46 am

I slide down the wall into a sitting position. I take my hat off and lay it beside me, then lay my head back against the wall.
*sigh* Oh man. I can't believe I acted like that. I'm suppose to keep a cool head.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:08 am

Abel looked at the others in the train.

Too damn few.  Too many died protecting something that was lost anyway, died for nothing.  That's not why I came back.

Abel had heard Andrew talk over the radio.

"I'm sure she's fine."

He lied, he couldn't know if she was alright or not.  Abel had walked away before Andrew could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:33 am

"My baby...she's gonna be ok?" Was all Hibiki managed to say.

Eve nodded bravely, her arm falling down. She lied still.
"Am I going to die?" She asked Sam quietly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:42 am

(James)
"She's going to be fine Hibiki. Sam would have told us if it was worse. And Marcus isn't going to let anyone else die, not tonight."
=I wrapped an arm around her, holding her close=

(Sam)
"No, you're not. We're not letting you die tonight Eve, you don't have our permission to die."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:44 am

"I know I don't have your permission Sam." Eve let out another cry. "Permission to never leave your bed for the foreseeable future?"

Hibiki sniffed, snuggling close. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:48 am

(Sam)
"That's negotiable."
=I lifted her in my arms (and with the help or Marcus) and laid her down across three seats, the former occupants getting up to give her space=

(James)
"I love you too. I'll let you have some space, but I need you ready to move soon. No telling how soon the next fight will be."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:55 am

Eve didn't move.
"I'd make a shot at that but my aim is blurred because you're pretty."

Hibiki snuggled into James. "I'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/07/13, 03:57 am

(James)
=I let my cheek rest against the top other head for a few seconds before I let go, and stood up=
"I'll check back in a bit. For now I need to see where we're headed."

(Sam)
"Ugh, save me from horrible pickup lines."
=But I said it with a grin=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Zombie RP-
Jump to: