Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:30 am

Marcus had left Jose to mind the other three. He knew the man could handle the three of them. He went to the mess, a smile on his face.

This was going to be an interesting evening.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:35 am

Siri nodded, stepping back.
"Full meal. Homecooking...I...hope you like it."

A beef wellington, homemade chocolate pudding, salad, and fruit awaited Lin at the table.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:37 am

John was sitting at a table towards the back-middle area. He only had his shake and some vegetables to eat, I think I'm the only one who actually listens to Doc's shit.... But the man's right. This food is a lot better for us.

As he ate his vegetables, and some meat, he thought it over, and over. How to bring up the situation at hand. What routes is each squad taking. Maybe bring up Kyle after all of this is said and done. I don't need a enclosed war between each squad. I hope no one makes a hostile move... or remark. Might as well leave, and tell'em to fuck off, cause I ain't dealing with that shit.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:42 am

Walking into the smell, she couldn't help but grin. "Oh I'm sure I'll like it. Certainly better than the gruel they serve us on the ships." She sat down, turning her head to look at Siri. "Care to join me?"

Daniel reached the mess hall, and walked in. He found the MS sitting at a table, and he walked over. "I was told you wanted to speak?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:44 am

John looked up at the Sargent, coughed a bit, "Yes, I did. Please, have a seat. Still waiting on Murand. Want a piece of cucumber, Sargent?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:45 am

Siri sat across from Lin.
"Of course."
Taking a bottle, she poured Lin a glass. "Sparkling cider." She assured her.

That done, Siri grinned. "Please. Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:46 am

Marcus reached the mess hall a minute or so after Daniel made it there. He looked at the third man in the room with a raised eyebrow, "You wanted to see me as well, Master Sergeant?" He folded his arms as he continued to study the man.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:47 am

"I'm fine standing, and no, I'd rather not. Not much of a vegetarian." Daniel said as he stood with his arms crossed.

Lin nodded, and took a sip. "So, right down to it......how ya been?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:51 am

He looked at both Marcus and Daniel with confusion, "Ummm... well if you both have your arms crossed, I guess I'll get down to business then. Since we're going to be seeing eachother a lot on this rock, I wanted to know which route your squads will be taking. So we can cover more ground, and search for... whatever ONI and the Colonel want us searching for. So, any takes?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:52 am

"Lonely." Siri admited. "I...I've wanted to be held again for awhile. Long distance sucks."
She ate a bit more, then poked at some fruit. "Lin...I...I'm not just a flame...am I?" She looked a bit...lost. "I mean..uh..." she blushed. "I can't even articulate what I want to say. I can create a smart AI but I can't convey my feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:55 am

"Searching for?" Daniel said. "I was under the impression this was simple guard duty. Hell, that's what our orders were. Looking out for something I get."

Lin hesitated, choosing her words. "Siri....look, you mean a lot to me. Hell, odds are I'll never find a girl like you ever again." She looked her in the eyes. "So yeah, you're more than a flame. But this whole on and off thing, where we may see each other from time to time? I don't know if it'll work for either of us."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 06:59 am

"I can talk to my dad...reassign you..." she smiled sadly. "But...I couldn't do that to you. You're a Helljumper. It...it's your job."
She poked at the wellington. "Lin...I'll fight to make it work...but...only if you fight with me."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:03 am

John thought for a bit, looked at Daniel, "Well not really... 'Search' more of, be on the look out. My Lance Corporal was shot by whatever it was. So I'm going to ask again, which routes would you like to take, Squad Leaders?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:04 am

"Heh, well you know me Siri," Lin said before taking another sip. "I've always been a fighter."

"Well, any route that keeps Dragon and Wolf squads apart," Daniel said. "There's some tension between the two that I'd rather not increase."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:15 am

Marcus nodded, "That we can agree upon. I'm tired of breaking up those fights." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't want to deal with any broken bones off duty.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 01:14 pm

=notices a beep so gets off chair/bed and sits down in the control seat and checks it=

we're arriving at a planet, not sure name but it looks to be mostly water
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 03:29 pm

Siri smiled.
"Ok."
A bit happier, she continued eating. Always a moderate eater, she'd finish after Lin, and once both were done she gathered the dishes and put them in the sink, grabbing a bowl of pudding and two spoons.

Setting them down in front of Lin, Siri sat down on the ODST's lap sideways.
"Here's dessert. This homemade vanilla pudding...and me." She smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:50 pm

Lin couldn't help but arch a brow at Sirir. "Slow down there Siri, I thought all we were doing was eating dinner and catching up." Granted, she shold have known that it wouldn't be that simple. It had been a long time since they last saw each other. Still.......she was just trying to be professional while on the base.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:55 pm

Siri looked a bit crestfallen but got up and sat down in her seat.
"I...was hoping...you'd spend the night...I shoulsnt have hoped." She smiled though. "You'll at least hold me for a bit before you go?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:03 pm

"Sorry about getting your hopes up," Lin said, now feeling slightly guilty. "But of course I'll hold you for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:09 pm

Siri looked down. "I...shouldn't have thought we could do that. I'm sorry..." she looked up though. "I just...really want what little time we have together...to be special."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:14 pm

Lin was suddenly curious, and she cocked her head quizzically. "Little time left? What do you mean? I was under the impression my squad and I wold be here for a few more months or something, giving us plenty of time."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:21 pm

Siri looked like an idiot.
"I'm sorry...I...I'm just not thinking." She sighed. "Sorry...of course...just...you have to do your job...and I can't ask you to ditch your job for dinner, or sex. Or just a kiss. I'm not...I'm not able to just ask you to do that. Hence...the little time."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:42 pm

Lin suddenly got up and walked over to Siri, lacing a hand over her own. "Siri, take it easy. Honestly, don't fall to pieces because of me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 08:46 pm

Looking up, the girl nodded.
"I'm sorry. I...I just...really...really missed you. I want to spend every moment I can...with you." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 11:03 pm

John looked at each of them, "Well, we have three routes to choose from. I guess Achilles squad will take the middle one, to keep both separated. Which side would want? Or do I have to pick for both of you?" He chuckled a bit, but stopped looking at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 12:04 am

Marcus narrowed his eyes briefly at the remark. He was about to educate the Master Sergeant that he did not necessarily have command here. But Marcus resisted the impulse to smack the man down a level. Marcus rubbed his chin and calmly said, "Wolf can take the left side patrol route. Looks like it could present more entry and escape points for anyone wanting to take a crack at the techies here."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 12:49 am

Daniel sighed. "Then I guess Dragon will take the right. Is that going to be all?"

Lin couldn't help but smile. "That's fine. But seriously, I'm surprised at you. Considering how you are in a club or in bed, I thought you'd have better nerves than right now."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 12:57 am

Siri blinked.
"...I really like you Lin. I'm...trying to...." she took a moment to find her words. "I'm scared that you'll give up on me because we can't see each other often..." she finally admitted.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:02 am

Surprising both of them, Lin sat in Siri's lap, straddling her, hands on her shoulders as she looked in her eyes. "Siri, I won't lie and say I haven't given it some thought. I mean, long distance relationships, with little contact, kinda suck. But not this time. This whole damn war going on......" She was silent for a few seconds. "I've lost people. Seen comrades......friends, die. I've lost so much, and I am not about to lose you. Not about to let go."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:16 am

Siri blinked, then wrapped her arms around Lin's waist.
"Then promise me. No matter what, you'll still...care for me?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:27 am

Lin responded with a kiss, before resting her forehead against Siri's. "I promise. Now, about that dessert....."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:30 am

Siri giggled after the kiss.
"Which dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:41 am

"The pudding," Lin said, getting off Siri's lap and returning other seat. "Tough I'm going to end up running extra laps because of this."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 01:44 am

Giggling again, Siri pushed the spoon over, as well as the pudding.
"Or you could keep me company while I sleep. The bed's big enough."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:22 am

Lin simply smile while she helped herself. "You know, you didn't have to go to all this trouble for me. You could have just made me a sandwich or something."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:35 am

"First time in months I've seen you. You deserve it."
Siri smiled happily. "And...I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:43 am

"Well," Lin said after swallowing some of the pudding. "You've certainly gotten better compared to last time."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:57 am

Siri blushed worse.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 03:41 am

Chris and Ozren sat in the barracks, playing with a deck of cards. They weren't gambling anything major, just some bullets they had on hand and a knife.

Lin finished up with the pudding and stood up, walking over to Siri. She sat on the edge of the table, looking down on her. "So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 03:45 am

Siri looked up, then leaned into Lin, nuzzling the woman's stomach and resting her arms around Lin's waist.
"Well...anything you want. I just planned to dinner...the rest...I was gonna wing it."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:02 am

Smiling just a little, Lin brushed some hair out of Siri's face. "So.....either we enjoy ourselves now, or we call it a night and I go back to the barracks. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:07 am

"Stay with me?"
Siri look up and gave Lin a mega adorable face.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:20 am

Smiling, Lin leaned down to brush her lips against Siri's. "Just for an hour, maybe an hour and a half."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:30 am

Siri giggled.
"I got some handcuffs. Or did you just wanna cuddle?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:31 am

John looked at them for a second, took a sip of his shake, then looked at the pair once more, "Well, on a professional note... Yes, but there is something else I need to address, my sniper, Sargent Kyle Graham. Don't know if you know him, but he doesn't listen to other NCOs or COs for that matter. The only one he does listen to, is me. Of course, I believe I am about the same age as you Marcus. And I know you don't take shit, and neither do I. But you should know, after awhile the shit gets... well old. Right now, Graham's shit, is stinking. Also considering he shot at a squirrel and got one of my men almost killed. So what I'm trying to ask here is, if you could take him off his high horse, it would be much appreciated. I'll talk to you two tomorrow." John began to walk towards the doors then stopped, "Oh and one more thing, Sleep well gentleman, nice 'chat' we had. See you tomorrow bright and early. Colonel's orders, not mine."

After that John swung the door open, and walked to his barracks. He felt it went well, considering the tension they all had, probably because he brought them together on his own accord, and no official Commanding Officer did so.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:50 am

"Uh, I don't do handcuffs Siri." However, she did let her jacket fall off.

Daniel started walking away, back to the barracks. He didn't have anything left to say.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:12 am

"All natural then." Siri nuzzled Lin's stomach again. "And all yours."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:19 am

Lin growled, and reached to take off Siri's shirt. "Shut up and get to work Siri."

When Daniel walked back int the barracks and found Chris and Ozren playing cards, he leaned against the frame of the bunk. "Who's winning?" Chris chuckled, scooping up some of the bullets. "Who do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:27 am

Siri lifted her arms up.
"Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next