Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon thing (I need a better name)

Go down 
+3
Apothecary
Felix
K
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Dragon thing (I need a better name) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime04/10/13, 06:25 pm

Thousands of years ago, there existed six dragons,
The Red Dragon, Wildvuur, Dragon of Fire,
The Blue Dragon, Nix, Dragon of Ice

The Golden Dragon, Tempest, Dragon of Storms,
The Green Dragon, Natuur, Dragon of Nature

The Black Dragon, Genesis, Dragon of Creation,
and the White Dragon, Ruin, Dragon of Destruction.

These six dragons existed peacefully, until Black and White clashed, dragging the other four into the conflict on either side.

Tempest and Wildvuur joined Ruin, believing they were stronger than Nix, Natuur and Genesis.
This war lasted centuries, eventually involving humans. This war ended only when the dragons were slain by three humans wielding Ascalon, Hrunting and Gram.

Out of desperation to survive, the dragons latched their souls onto humans. These souls then lay hidden in the descendants of these men and women, until the dragons awoke. They then fought among themselves, each blaming another for their deaths on the end of the three swords. Fearing extinction again, the humans once again used Ascalon, Hrunting and Gram to kill the dragons. This has happened every time the dragons have rampaged.

When they awaken, the dragons will talk to their human host and teach them all of this and how to use their powers. The humans are free to do as they wish with these powers, but most choose to resume the battle, believing that ‘they’ were right.

These human-dragons have the abilities of their dragon, Ruin controls pure destruction, Genesis can heal and create. Wildvuur can control and create flames, Nix can manipulate ice and freeze. Tempest can create lightning and storms, Natuur can control and create plantlife.

All of them have the power of flight, given by a pair of draconic wings that can be hidden at will. The human-dragons possess increased strength, endurance and durability, but share a weakness to Ascalon, Gram and Hrunting.

If you're interested, reply here with what dragon you want. This is just a creative story, if no one wants to join, I'll continue this alone.

Ruin
Genesis
Wildvuur
Nix
Tempest
Natuur

All dragons taken except Wildvuur

The year is 2017, the world is pretty much as it is today.

In early 2014, an unnamed terrorist group created worldwide civil unrest, sparking violent protests.
In 2015, after much deliberation, the UN decided that civilian access to firearms should be restricted, in lieu to the hundreds of violent outbursts across the world the previous year. The only people who are permitted to have guns on their person in public are the armed forces and law enforcement. It is a serious offence to break this law, depending on the local laws, it could lead a fine, confiscation of weapons, or a prison sentence.
----------------------------------------------

Name: Kitty Winter (Ruin)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Short Bio: Born in the UK, Kitty (Real name Katherine) went to school until she turned 14, at which point, Ruin spoke to her. After Ruin told her how his previous existences had almost always lost their families, Kitty faked her own death and left with Ruin's advice, rather than risk her family's lives. Ruin taught her about the history of the dragons after this, and helped her to learn how to use her powers. Since, she's searched for other dragons with Ruin's help, knowing that if she'll have to meet them eventually.

Despite her young age, she’s learned how to wield Destruction and understands how to find other dragons. She tries to be careful when searching for the other dragons (Again, suggested by Ruin), but often lets her excitement get the better of her, despite Ruin's warnings. Although she is the Dragon of Destruction and has been on her own for almost a year, Kitty is still quite childish at times.

Last edited by Weiss Schnee on 10/10/13, 05:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime04/10/13, 06:41 pm

Is it fine if I get Genesis?
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime04/10/13, 06:45 pm

Is it okay if I have Natuur?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime04/10/13, 06:48 pm

Done and done.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime05/10/13, 06:55 am

Well the only good dragons are taken, so Tempest please.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime05/10/13, 01:14 pm

Edit into your posts:

Name:
Short Bio:
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime05/10/13, 02:14 pm

... We don't really know anything about the world, Kristy. Is this set in the SARP world or what? What kinda tech do we have, what're the typical life expectancies of certain areas, demographics, etc? Fashion, the history of the world other than the dragons?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime05/10/13, 02:40 pm

I know that, Fallen, and I'm still deciding whether to set it in our world (but with some changes, obviously) or not.

It won't be in the SARP universe though.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime06/10/13, 12:32 am

Name: Serya Lucas
Dragon: Nix, Dragon of Ice
Appearance: Dragon thing (I need a better name) 1034468
Short Bio: Born in Japan to mixed parents, Serya moved to London for her mom's work, but the family she fell into bad times. Her mother got deathly ill though, and soon enough her father was working too many jobs trying to pay the bills. Finding nothing else to do, Serya had to drop out of school and managed to find work at a Maid Cafe.

It was, as she stood on the corner waiting for the bus in her cute bust still ridiculous uniform, that Nix spoke. She had to stifle a scream in the frigid winter air, but managed to calm down enough to get on the bus. She and Nix had a long conversation that started off something like this.
"So, I'm a dragon -"
"...........I don't wanna be kidnapped."
"I'm not kidnapping you."
"But dragons kidnap innocent young girls..."
"I'm inside you."
"OH GOD RAPE!"
"NOT LIKE THAT DAMMIT!"

*cough*

After some shenanigans, Nix and Serya managed to form an uneasy but somewhat close friendship, if that's even possible. Now it is. They did it.

Nix waits for the day the other dragons arrive, anxiously wondering if Ruin, or Genesis will find her and the girl she currently inhabited.

I made Nix a she because why not :/

Last edited by Ruby Rose on 10/10/13, 12:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime06/10/13, 10:00 am

Name: Eldar Burya
Appearance:
Subject to Change:

Short Bio: Born in Russia, on the night of a deadly storm, Eldar went through his life with little education, and at the age of 16 he enlisted in the military, knowing he'd be forced to join in two years in either case. Going through the Russian training regimens, he proved to be quite good, knowing some of the ins and outs and quickly picking up on anything he didn't know. By the time he was 19, having stayed in the military to operate as a continuous soldier, he had already been contacted by Tempest, who unveiled the fate Eldar was soon to experience. However, he ignored the beasts words, choosing to stay with what was left of his family, a mother and sister.

One his 20th birthday, Eldar was practicing his new found abilities, proud of what he could achieve already. He continued to increase the power of his slowly growing storm, before finally unleashing everything he could at the time. In a flash, his home was in tatters, the storm tearing it apart and setting it ablaze with lightning. Authorities never found the bodies of his family within.

Now, following the advice of the beast, Eldar began his search for the other five dragons, learning how to use his Storm properly, now a quiet and solemn man, knowing to listen more than speak, and to observe the world. He'd learnt what happened when one didn't.

Last edited by Fallen on 10/10/13, 05:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime07/10/13, 05:18 am

wondering if there any chance of a light or shadow dragon being brought in cause that'd be awesome to be cause if not...

edited due to various reasons

Last edited by zeru on 08/10/13, 08:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime07/10/13, 03:26 pm

zeru wrote:
wondering if there any chance of a light or shadow dragon being brought in cause that'd be awesome to be cause if not i'll go for wildvuur
They might have been, but they'd have been pretty much all defense. i.e. Blinding through bright light/Lack of light.
As it is, these are all that will be in it, unless anyone else asks to join, in which case I'll add a couple more.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime08/10/13, 08:19 pm

i think for now i'll back out and decide if want in later on
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime09/10/13, 10:13 pm

Name: Mia Scipo
Appearance: Dragon thing (I need a better name) Antmari_2223337c
Short Bio: Mia Scipo grew up on the coast of England, almost immediately she displayed a strong interest in wildlife. She is however an extreme pacifist only restoring to violence when any and all options for peace are exhausted. Mia is a strong swimmer and recently graduated University as a Marine Biologist. She discovered her dragon Natuur a long time ago but the pair have bonded both preferring nature to violence and nature to the rest of the world. Mia is friendly but only really gets on with animals and the natural world rather than human beings. She often bickers with her dragon over which animal is best. The squabbles are good natured and generally friendly though at times they can fall out and refuse to speak to one another for sometime.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:48 am

Name: Anton Hellmuth
Race: White, German
Appearance: http://www.porhomme.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rag-and-bone-ss-2009-great-trench-coat-khaki-1.jpg

Dragon: Genesis, Dragon of Creation
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzncoKHFhkU
Biography: Anton lead a quiet life in Altensteig, Germany. Working for his father since he was 16 in his hardware store.
He didn't have a bright future. He wasn't incredibly good looking, smart, strong, fast. Until Genesis, the Dragon of Creation, contacted him on his twenty first birthday.
He swore he was just hearing things, that it was just in his head. In a way, it was in his head. He refused to even acknowledge it's existence.
Until finally he just couldn't take it anymore. He went to his dad and explained what had been happening. Why he was acting weird.
That there's a dragon in his head and it talks him, telling him to seek out others of it's kind. Naturally his dad thought him crazy, he was playing too many video games.

It only took him two more days before he finally went mad and just left. Getting in his car and just driving off to no-where in particular.
This is when he decided to 'speak' with this Dragon. Slowly but surely it explained everything and things became clear.
He had to find Nix and Natuur and avoid Wilvuur, Tempest and Ruin.

Last edited by Instalock Tryndamere on 16/10/13, 08:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:32 am

O! O! O! Can I be Wildvuur???

PWETTY PWEASE! WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:32 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 12:40 am

I should look it up >.> If it's a real myth... Wow, I feel like that is totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 01:26 am

Name: Gregory (Greg) McHale
Ethnicity/Race: Irish, White
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Dragon: Wildvuur, Dragon of Fire
Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Biography: Greg was about 16 when he was spoken to by Wildvuur, working for his Father in the fields, no schooling, and only had enough education to get him into manual labor jobs, Construction and what not. Now he spends his time wondering Europe and the places around him, talking to Wildvuur and listening to him. And trying to find his three brethren.

When Wildvuur began to talk to him, he told him to find Tempest, and Ruin for they are Greg's brethren, and stronger than Nix, Natuur, and Genesis. He also explained the hatred for the three. How they caused the fighting, and once they are dead, everything will become peaceful once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (I need a better name)   Dragon thing (I need a better name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon thing (I need a better name)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: