Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Halo] The New Eden Incident

Go down 
2 posters

Should this be posted?
Yes
[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty60%[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty
 60% [ 6 ]
Maybe (Explain)
[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty0%[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
No
[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty40%[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

[Halo] The New Eden Incident Empty
PostSubject: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident Icon_minitime07/01/14, 12:30 am

Note: The flood will come as soon as the ODSTs hit ground. Soon after that, the frigate will crash, and the RP will REALLY start.

The Battle of Earth has just been won by the UNSC, and a new planet has been found. This planet is lush and full of life, and it has been named New Eden. One more thing. It is full of forerunner technology that, if used right, could push the UNSC’s technology to the next tier. Scientists have founded multiple colonies on the planet, wherever they can find important technology. Multiple weapons have been uncovered, and research has already begun on them.
Recently, the UNSC has lost communication with a few of these newer colonies and research stations. Nearby, there is a Marathon-Class Heavy Cruiser named the UNSC Dream Catcher. This ship, which is commanded by Captain Greene, has been ordered to send troops to investigate.
The Dream Catcher has an ODST unit already on board, ready to deploy and investigate. This ODST team consists of the master marksman who goes by John “Cobra”, and the captain’s own son, Private Greene. As the Dream Catcher enters orbit, there is a slight rumble, causing the lights to flicker.
“We’ve been hit! All on board ODST members report to the Bridge. David Verihue report to the bridge. Staff members are ordered to wake all of the personnel in Cryo-sleep.”
More hits come to the Dream Catcher, but it stays strong, and fires back.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident Icon_minitime07/01/14, 12:57 am

Can I have reasons so I can improve it? It seemed to have more people liking it before...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident Icon_minitime07/01/14, 03:50 am

do you mean like a personal backstory thing for your chars? go ahead it's been done before
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident Icon_minitime07/01/14, 09:23 pm

zeru wrote:
do you mean like a personal backstory thing for your chars? go ahead it's been done before

It's basically like that. Except it is the next chapter for my characters, happening after Halo 3. I have a bit of it planned out for my characters, but anybody can join, and be any race. Once I finish with my few plot twisty things, the roleplay will go in the direction everybody takes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Halo] The New Eden Incident
Page 1 of 1