Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taurus I Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Taurus I Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Taurus I Campaign   Taurus I Campaign Icon_minitime25/02/14, 04:50 am

In August 14th, 2537, a Covenant advance fleet of seven SDV-class Heavy Corvettes, five RPV-class Light Destroyers, and one CCS-class Battlecruiser made their way into the Taurus I System, inhabited with human colony worlds. An Outer Colony System itself, many of the planets bore hardly a few million people.
But almost all of them were home to large forces of the UNSC, and even larger bases.

With the Covenant closing in on the nearby planet of Shangir, it's only a matter of time before the UNSC notice - with their patrol fleets constantly moving through their systems, they could only hope they notice the enemy before it's too late.

---

Basically, this RP is gonna span the Taurus I System. We're going to start on Shangri, one of four habitable planets in the system. It's quite a small planet, comparable to Mars, and is one very near it's sun. It's quite hot, and resembles in many way the Arizona/Western America landscape in it's northern continents, while to the south it begins to bear resemblance to the Arabic region.
Despite this, great forests have managed to grow on the planet, evolved and adapted to survive in such environments.
Though the planet is mostly barren, there are cities and population zones dotted all over, generally quite near the forests. UNSC bases are scattered all over the planet, due to the systems proximity to the Epsilon Eridani System.

Other planets include:
Muxúi, a very temperate planet with large forests, second closest to Taurus I, and itself roughly as big as Saturn
Hwatábai, a cool planet with one mega-continent, third closest to Taurus I, and about as big as Jupiter
and Temujing, a cool snowy planet and the further from Taurus I

Voice other queries to me and, if they seem important, I'll add them here.

---

1: FallenSanity
2:
3:
4:
5:
Back to top Go down

Taurus I Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: