Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SARP Third Try

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

SARP Third Try - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/15, 08:48 pm

"Two miles? You serious?" Richter makes an annoyed grunt. "Good grief. Aight, I guess we can handle some leg stretchin'. Hell, we've just been standin' around anyway. Make for a good change in pace. Lead the way, Callous."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/15, 05:11 am

He's complaining about walking two miles? Cornelius nods to Caelius, "Sir." Two miles marching or at what pace?

*Is Callous a typo for Callus?

Last edited by N on 20/08/15, 02:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/15, 11:29 am

"Two miles isn't far, your first expedition in to the Ashlands is usually about six." He said, scratching his head.
Rika yawned, sitting down on the floor as she waited for the other's to finish changing.

*His name is Caelius, Callous is the name Richter chose.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/15, 10:35 pm

"You must've missed my meanin'. I'm disappointed it ain't more." Richter gives Caelius a yawn, "It'd help me wake up faster."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/08/15, 02:15 am

"We can go on a different patrol if that's too hard, twelve mile forced march good enough for you, hotshot?" He said, grinning a little.
"I'm not a fan of forced marches," Rika said, fiddling with the chain on her Kusarigama.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/08/15, 02:20 am

"I am ready to depart." Two miles is nothing. I'm surprised the journey is so short. Or rather, I'm surprised this is a short walk to our patrol area. Six miles isn't very far either. Perhaps it is just my fame of mind. These are not particularly long distances. I wonder what pace we will walk at? Cornelius stood at ease by the others, but not with them.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/08/15, 02:27 am

"Is that a challenge, Callous?" Richter replies, his blood begins heating up at the thought of Caelius thinking he'd back down to this challenge. "Or is it an order?" He meets his senior's grin with one of his own. "Tell me how fast and I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime14/02/16, 02:36 am

Caelius smirked,
"I like you. Last years lot were about as lively as rocks." He yawned, "Alright everyone, get walking. We're not on guard duty today."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime14/02/16, 02:48 am

Richter's grin fades and his face looks as if someone had deflated his entire hopes and dreams. He takes a deep breath and exhales, allowing much of the heat that had built up to filter out. Played like a damn fiddle. I'll get ya for that. His face returns to its natural state and he moves out of the locker room first.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime14/02/16, 02:59 am

Rika followed Richter, lost in her own daydream. The others probably followed behind, with Caellius being last so that he could keep an eye on the group.

The walk to the nearby village was uneventful, the most interesting thing to happen was Caellius occasionally calling out landmarks and such. At the edge of the village, he stopped. His face turning serious.
"Right, kids," He said, "We've got a big one today. There's been talk of cultists in this village. Go out, find any evidence you can, and report back. Go."

Rika immediately left, walking as though she actually had a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime14/02/16, 10:46 pm

Richter, without any sense on where to go, strikes out into the village behind Rika after giving Caelius a nod. We're standouts here, that's for sure. he thinks, looking down at his armor. I'd probably be able to do my job better without it. He groans to himself. "We could just beat the shit outta everyone. That'd take care of anyone who might be a cultist." He says half jokingly. Mostly baiting to see if anyone would willingly go along with it. He knows it wouldn't go over too well with the higher ranked Angels, but he doesn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime15/02/16, 12:50 am

Rika kept walking, absent-mindedly humming as she passed in between the buildings. A few of the villagers shot her strange looks, but none of them acknowledged her further. Near the edge of the village stood Rika's destination; an abandoned house, quite a lot larger than the others. She unlocked the door with a key in her pocket, and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime15/02/16, 03:44 am

Richter ambles off. He doesn't know a thing about this town and only has a barely functioning knowledge of the language the villagers speak. He never payed too much attention to other classes besides the ones dealing in combat. He curses himself for not learning more, but shrugs it off. There isn't much he can do about it at this point in time. He finds a few of the village folk standing in front of what appears to be a shop. They give him strange looks; one tells the other something in their language and they both head off into the store. His mouth contorts into a grimace and he clicks at them in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/02/16, 04:01 pm

Inside the building, Rika carefully checked each room, before setting her belongings down in one of them. It was clearly well-kept, but lacked any of things that made it look lived in; barely any belongings in here, little furniture, and no pictures on the walls. There were mats in each of the rooms, not comfortable mats, Rika noted, but they were better than the floor.

She lay down on one of them and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/02/16, 11:02 pm

Richter scratches the back of his head and gives an annoyed grunt. "Maybe I should get Rika to translate for me." He looks around for the strange girl. He didn't really pay attention to where she wandered off to. He contemplates asking their tour guide, but shakes it off. His pride would be hurt if he asked for help from his superior. He crosses his arms over his metal chestplate and begins to wander the area. Every person he passes dodges his gaze and some act like he's not even there.

Somethin' is definitely goin' on around here.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/02/16, 05:36 pm

Rika lay there quietly, waiting to fall asleep. In a couple of hours, she'd wake up, meet up with the group again, and report that she'd found nothing. This was probably just training anyway, so it didn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime23/02/16, 12:45 am

Richter doesn't really know where the others went off to. It's a small village, so if he started calling out for his comrades no doubt they'd hear him. Whether they showed up or not, that's debatable. With nothing more to go on besides everyone acting suspicious, he wanders around until he comes across another group of people standing around, facing each other. Soft murmurs come from the group. Adults, the lot of them, wearing rags for clothes. No doubt they're part of a poorer subsection of this village. One must have heard Richter's footsteps and turns around. When the man turns and gazes at him, the strange man's pointed hand raises and he says something.

The two accompanying men look in the first's direction and slowly shamble up to Richter, flanking both of his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SARP Third Try
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5