Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm

Go down 
+2
Draco
Teria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime23/05/11, 11:31 pm

=I put it in her holster= It's yours anyway.

Well, if we don't help, Snow might die. And we all know how bad that would be.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime23/05/11, 11:33 pm

Well go help then. I'll go run some searches and then continue moving stuff over.

I run up and hit the diagnostic search before jumping back across and starting to gather stuff up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:01 am

=I pass in and out of consciousness, in that time I try to patch myself up=

Me: I think.. this goes there..

=I wrap some places in bandages and try to keep myself awake=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:08 am

Ok. I'm glad that you are back. Stay safe. Amo tu. I love you. =i put my helmet on and take off, looking for Snow=

Snow? =i pass a hallway, recent smears in the blood= I really hope that you were the one to do those smears, Snow. Snow? Snow! You there?!

Last edited by bullhorn on 24/05/11, 05:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:10 am

=From half inside a room trying to speak loud enough=

Me: One... of.. them is..

Last edited by Anog on 24/05/11, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:12 am

=i hear him, and i move towards where it came from= Snow, what do you mean? One of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:16 am

Me: The other blood stain.. is that guys

=I point over to a cadaver laying on the floor=

Me: Get me.. out of here..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:19 am

=i start dragging him towards the hanger bay= Well, looks like you got him back.

=jokingly= Cmon, you're the medic. If you die, no-one will care.

=i lift him up by his arm and support him= Seriously, what the hell did you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:21 am

=I try to keep my eyes open and walk at the same time=

Me: I shot him.. What else? What kind of blood do you have again?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:24 am

Uhh....O+? I don't know, whatever kind is red.

=i get him close to the hanger bay= Cmon, almost there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:29 am

=Trying to stay awake while my chest is sucking=

Me: You have to tell me.. this is.. a matter of my life..

=He sets me down in the hanger=

Me: If you don't know, I guess I have to press my luck.

=I pull out a syringe=

Me: Start extracting.. blood from yourself

=I rip off my chest plate and up an air tight seal around it and take a deep breath=

Me: Huuuughh... that is better..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:31 am

=i start taking blood=
Cmon, don't pass out on me. I'm not entirely sure you can get the hangover treatment like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:38 am

Me: The bullet went right through me and punctured my lung. I need to trust you to open me up, clean the blood from my lungs. sew some lung tissue to my lungs and then stitch my wounds on my skin back

=I gesture what he should do=

Me: Then, you need to get blood into me.. that blood, nothing else.

=I take a deep breath=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:45 am

Well, this is going to suck. No pun intended.

=i begin the procedure, following his instructions as best i can. I finish cleaning the blood out, and begin to sew it closed= Now, don't go getting yourself shot anymore, and this won't have to happen, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:48 am

=I grab the wound in spite of pain, I grab a Ketamine and use it=

Me: I have learned my lesson, mom, I am not risking my life for you guys anymore.

=I go to sit against the wall=

Me: This should be fine until I get the strength to work on it myself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:50 am

Seriously, I don't want to do that again. Now, did you see what they were? I mean, the one you killed looked human, but I doubt anyone would try and kill little ol' you over nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 12:54 am

Me: Well we did just jack their ship.. honestly, I have a feeling that was the only Human thing on this ship..

=I start to put my chest plates back on=

Me: All I know is, whatever is on this ship.. doesn't want us on it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 01:10 am

Yes, yes we did just take it. But Jay said that all she encountered were humans, mar-.

=i shake my head= Sorry, I can't say it. You know what I mean.

=i stand up= Anyway, I'm going to take a look around. You stay here in all of your mighty wounded glory and stop anything from simply jumping across to the Trophaeum. =to Jay= You too. Don't let anything cross.

=I take my shotgun off of my back and hold it one handed= I'll be fine, it's not like I'm fighting Jay in the sparring room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 01:33 am

=I take out the ammo from my tactical vest and lay it on the floor next to me, I put the Assault Rifle to my right and the Pistol to my left=

Me: I am.. all set..

=While I wait for any failures to cross my sights, I begin to repair myself=
=I pull out a blood pouch=

Me: Lets hope for the best

=I put the needle in and close my eyes=

Me: Ahh.. that feels better..

=I look at the wound=

Me: Poor job.. don't blame him.

=I stitch up the front and burn the skin into place=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:06 am

be careful now boys dont mess up
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:21 am

=comm to Zeru= You know what I'm about to face here? I really don't like going into things un-informed.

=i move out into the ship, shotgun ready=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:22 am

=I turn on the comm to inform Dormii=

Me: If it makes you feel any better.. the thing that shot me.. spoke English..
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:23 am

that depends where excactly are u
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:25 am

=to Snow= Thanks, that almost doesn't help. But, it's info, so that's good.

=to Zeru= How does the hallway outside the hanger sound?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:29 am

the only ones here are u, me, jay, snow, marcus, and still in her cell juli anything else deal with as u please as for syaa trust me u ain't gonna find her if u need me i'm re testing the slipsapce drive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:33 am

=I comm in Dormii again=

Me: Dormii, what do you see? If you find what shot me, try to keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:37 am

=to Zeru= Did you even listen to my message? I really suggest you look at it.

=to Snow= Revenge never works, remember? If one is planning on a journey of revenge, plan on digging two graves. I'm just here to find out what these are and what happens next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:39 am

Me: I didn't say revenge, but if you can.. bring it alive.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:42 am

No promises. FU-

=comm is silent=

Dammit! Who the hell puts an industrial fan at stomach level?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:44 am

=While fiddling with my gun the comm goes static=

Me: Dormii.. Dormii..?

=I get up, limping in pain into the hall=

Me: Your not getting him. DORMII!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:46 am

can anyone hear me i'm coming over i need to find a few parts to finish repairs on the engine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:49 am

=I continue down the hall to the area where my last accident was. I crouch behind a table=

Me: Dormii! Are you ok!?

=I keep my gun pointed at the corridors=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:52 am

=my comms explode into static= Are you fucking KIDDING ME??? Dammit. =an idea flashes=

=i begin banging on the walls and floor, I emit an oscillating-frequency Scream, with my location hidden inside it=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 02:56 am

=I run over to Dormii's location=

Me:=with a chuckle= Dormii.. what.. what the hell happened here?

=I pull him away from the intimidating fan=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:00 am

=to Snow= The hell does it look like? Damn thing near eviscerated me! Besides, I'm trying to draw whatever these things are here.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:01 am

=lands on the new ship= -on comms can anyone hear me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:05 am

=I hear over comms=

Me: Roger that, Zeru

=to Dormii=

Me: Ok, we need to get out of here. Can you walk or anything?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:08 am

u guys should check this out =inflicts a fatal wound by stabbing something unkown and whatching it stuble a good distance for it falls to the ground and then going to check it out=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:11 am

=To Zeru=
Roger that, I need to... get this fat ass to the hanger..

=I start dragging Dormii to the hangar=

(BTW, I am going to use bold when I talk from now on since I have no one else to voice)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:13 am

=to Snow= If you can tell my legs that they are still part of my nervous system, then yes, I can walk.

=i look and see a large cut across my legs= 'Cause that is saying something completely different to them.

=i see movement= Get the hell away from me! =i fire, missing the thing= I meant stay close enough for me to hit you, asshole!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:16 am

=I drop Dormii and run for cover=

Me: Shit, sorry

=I go back out to retrieve him=

Me: It would be a wise decision not to move..

=I turn on the VISR mode=

Me: I don't see anything..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:21 am

Hold on. Tune your helmet to block out frequency 9986.5.

=i emit a banshee scream, full power or ten sec. figures drop down holding their ears= There you go.

=to my legs= Work, dammit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:23 am

=I lean Dormii against the wall=

Me: Cover me

=I slowly walk over to the source of the sound=

Me: =through comm= Uhh.. what the fuck is this thing?

=I kick it lightly=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:28 am

=hears the scream go off in the distance so he heads in the direction and sees dormii and snow=-looks at the thing on the ground hey this looks like the thing i stabebd a few mins ago
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:29 am

=i blast the thing that Snow is kicking with the shotgun= Dead, that's what it is. Go bring those others closer.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:30 am

kk=brings the corpse of the thing he killed earlier to where dormii is

Last edited by slummyzeru on 24/05/11, 03:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:31 am

=Seeing half the creature blow away I jump back=

Me: =to Dormii= I cherish my foot you know..

=I drag all the bodies I see closer to the exit=

Me: They smell worse than they look

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:37 am

=taps helmet wouldn't know
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:46 am

=i shoot another one, almost before Snow drops it= Sonofabitch, I like my legs! If I don't get my legs back soon, you get space, not pellets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/05/11, 03:48 am

Me: Ok then, Zeru, you want to drag these things to the hanger? I will get Dormii

=I return the helmet to my head and drag Dormii down the hallway=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next