Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP

Go down 
+5
Ineesha
Colgate
Teria
N
Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:17 am

=The Turian Lieutenant quickly caught up with her commander=
Krenaii: Sir?

Tresben: Krenaii I thought I told you to get to the Shuttles...

Krenaii: Sorry Captain, it's just about the Mission.

Tresben: The Mission is my concern, just get to the ship with Quintas and report back to me at Delta.

=Slightly defeated by her Captains defence Krenaii thought it was best not to argue with Tresben just before a mission=
Krenaii:I should have been with the Strike Team... Why is he doing this to me...?

=The shuttles began to load up with several different Turian troops, Krenaii followed suit and climbed inside hers=
=She walked towards the pilot=
Krenaii: Take us out, lets get this over as quick as possible.

=Disipointed she was benched on the Salvo Team Krenaii angrily flared her mandibles before sitting down as the shuttle took off=
Quintas: You seem delighted to be on my shuttle... Not a fan of being ditched on my team?

=Krenaii said nothing, she didn't want to encourage Quintas's sarcastic comments=
Krenaii: I could handle it... I'm ready...

=The shuttles began swooping down to their destinations, rocking side to side as they punctured the atmosphere of the moon like Orcus Nine=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:27 am

Guklov: Up! What are those blobs... In the sky?

Batarian Brute (BB): I think they are shuttles, Guklov.

Guklov: Shuttles, here? In... Don't tell the Captain. We deal with this ourselves...

BB: Thats an okay idea, Guklov. But wouldn't it be easier to... Not do anything? Let these... Shuttles take care of everything. Kill the Captain, then the ship is ours.

Guklov: Impressive idea, for someone with the brain the size of a pebble.

BB: I'll get the rest of the batarians, leave who wants to stay with the Captain... With the Captain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:51 am

=The shuttles radio burst into static life=
Tresben: Wer... A... Nobe.... Re... P... Co...

Quintas: Looks like the Captain was right, there's something jamming our radios...

=Krenaii walked towards the cockpit of the looking out the shuttles window=
Krenaii: Fly us around, I want to scout the area before we land...

=The Pilot swerved the ship as it circled its landing zone=
Krenaii: This ship didn't land... It crashed...

=Her eyes followed the burning wreckage of the small Frigate ship, she could see marks of recent gunfire peppering the hull of its exterior=
Krenaii: What the hell is going on...?

Quintas: What do you mean it crashed? I thought this ship was the reason Nobel went dark!

=The Shuttle hovered around once more awaiting its orders to land=
Pilot: Mam?

Krenaii: Your clear to land. Lets get this ships serial number and look for any crew...

Quintas: We can't go down there... The situation has changed, I vote we go back to Tresben and...

Krenaii: No! We can do this. land now.

=Krenaii cooled her tempered tone=
Krenaii: The Captain trusts us to get the job done. Lets not waste that...

Quintas: Fine...

=The ship began its landing sequence burning its jets out, gently falling against the rocky terrain underneath.=

Krenaii: Come on, let's scout this out...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:55 am

Guklov: How many men does the Captain still control?

BB: Around a third of the claw, they refuse to break their 'loyalty' to them.

Guklov: Leave them to die. The shuttles will most likely arrive there soon... What about the Captains supplies?

BB: Hardly any.

Guklov: Good, good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 12:10 pm

=Krenaii pushed her way to the shuttle doors, wanting to take point=
Krenaii: Make sure your weapons our hot and ready to fire.

=She flicked the safety off her rifle, ready for anything=
=The shuttle's doors slid open revealing the two suns above the planet, Krenaii jumped out first, stumbling slightly as she gained her balance in this heaver gravity=
Krenaii: Move out.

=She pointed to the wreckage stumbling against the rubble that littered the dusty ground=
Quintas: Holy... This place is ruined, there's no way anyone survived that...

=They both paused a moment, staring at the skeletal remains of the ship. Krenaii turned back, yelling at the pilot=
Krenaii: Watch your back, we don't want to be flanked if anyone did make it!

=The Pilot nodded in response=
Krenaii: Come on Quintas, lets have a look inside this thing...

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 06:52 pm

Batarian Captain: Men! These shuttles... They must have landed. Go out, protect the ship! GO!

=The Captain fires another shot into the dead Batarian, ringing through the ship. The Batarians begin to move through the Ship.=

BC: Guvlak... Why? WHY?!

=The captain says, kicking the dead corpse of the Traitor from before.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 07:13 pm

=Krenaii froze still as her talons tightened around the barrel of her gun, the sound of a gunshot echoed through the tattered halls of the ship=
Krenaii: You heard that right?

Quintas: Who didn't... That was definitely a gunshot... Mercs?

Krenaii: Maybe... Be ready to shoot on sight...

=Quintas nodded, slowly creeping closer the ships Airlock. He turned back slightly fearful of the unknown inside=
=Krenaii followed marching towards the door, using the hull of the ship as cover=
=Her eyes caught the glimpse of strange markings scratched into the ships armour=
Quintas: You would of thought we'd seen some bodies by now...

=Krenaii decided to take point crawling into the twisted shaft with Quintas not far behind her=
Krenaii: No power... I can hardly see anything...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 07:25 pm

Batarian: Any signs?!

Batarian 2: Nothing! Maybe the captain's gone...

Batarian: Don't judge him!

Batarian 2: But, look at him!

Batarian: DON'T JUDGE HIM, DO NOT BECOME A TRAITOR!

Batarian 2: CALM DOWN!

Batarian: NO!

=Another gun shot is heard, as the Batarians seem to be turning on each other...=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 07:40 pm

=Krenaii choked nervously, she jerked her head back as another shot was heard echoing through the halls=
Krenaii:Dammit, what do I do!? These could be calls for help... Or a warning...

=She waited a moment claiming her heart as she logically thought out her next move=
Quintas: Uh? Do we even know what we're doing here any more?

Krenaii: We stick to the plan. Search for the crew, and the serial number, if get to the cockpit maybe we'll find the Captains log, that should tell us what happened.

Quintas: And if we don't I guess we'll just be shot by whatever's waiting in the dark down there... Great...

=Krenaii shook her head brushing off Quintas's comment. Her index talon reached up and activated the light on the front of her gun=
=Finally the path in front of her was illuminated=
Krenaii: Come on, there could be injured around...

=The two Turians slowly inched their way forwards, watching each corner ready for anything=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 07:48 pm

=Shots ring out all over the ship, as well as Batarian shouting. They seem to be beating each other up, attacking each other up, shooting each other, even some turning to cannibalism...=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 08:03 pm

=Screams and shouting bounced off the walls surrounding the two Turians=
Krenaii: Watch it!

=She raised her hand as a signal for Quintas to stop moving, her voice alone caught his attention.=
=He'd never heard Krenaii scared, not that he could blame her, this wasn't a place he wanted to spend his last moments in=
Quintas: Can't we just get out of here?

=Krenaii's upper plate wrinkled in disappointment=
Krenaii: No, we can't. The Captain trusted us to do this, are you really going to let some noises scare you?

=Quintas was surprised at Krenaii's sudden change, feeling like a scolded child he silently shuffled forward to embarrassed to say any more=
=The two continued to move, Krenaii had her gun ready to shoot at any sign of movement=
=She knew she could hide her own fear, but she couldn't control it=
Krenaii: Open that door, it should lead to the cockpit...

=She pointed at a locked door in front of them. The irritated Quintas followed her orders and ran up to it=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:23 pm

=There is a group of batarians running, they hit a locked door, and start banging on the door.=

Batarians: Help! Help! Help!

=Screams can be heard, as well as gunshots.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:35 pm

=Quintas jumped back from the door completely startled by the pounding on the other side, he looked back to Krenaii wondering what to do next=
=Krenaii approached the door, listening to the horrified screams on the other side=
=They both stood in silence, unsure of the threat they could face=
Quintas: Krenaii? What do we do?

=She waited another minute, hopping the panicked screams would peter out=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:36 pm

Batarians: Help! Help! We can't... Survi-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

=It all goes quiet, but the sound of... Eating? Can be heard.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:53 pm

=A look of horror and fear spread across both of the Turians faces, Quintas slowly stepped back away from the door=
Quintas: What the hell was that!?

=He raised his gun and fought the sudden urge to fire every round her could into the metal separating him and the mysterious noise=
Krenaii: Wait! If you shoot the door we might not be able to open it!

=They both locked eyes, Quintas had done enough, he wanted to go back to Tresben right now=
Quintas: I'm not going any deeper into this... This place! Who knows what they were carrying with them!

=Krenaii shook her head again, they'd come this far how could she leave now? She needed to prove her value to the Captain=
Krenaii: We have to! It's our job!

Quintas: Now it's our job!? We just let those poor bastards die!

Krenaii: We'll lets make sure we don't let any more suffer the same fate... Open the door Quintas....

=She spook sternly but Quintas just ignored it=
Quintas: You're not the Captain. I'm not going any further.... You'll just get yourself killed.

Kreanii: Quintas! Now! Open the door, others could be suffering! Are you just going to run away?! What kind of Turian are you?

=Kreanii's words stung Quintas, he wasn't a coward, but he wasn't stupid=
Quintas: Fine! But if something crazy happens we are out of here!

Krenaii: Fair enough...

=Quintas nervously pulled out his Omni tool overriding the lock on the door=
=Krenaii raised her rife, her talon rested on the trigger she wasn't going to fail now=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:55 pm

=A single batarian is sitting on the ground, staring at the body of another dead.=

Batarian: Help...

Help...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:01 pm

=Krenaii walked closer, examining the scene, blood was spattered everywhere. It looked as if misshapen claws had been tearing them apart=
=Krenaii knelt down to the Batarian's level looking him in the eyes=
Krenaii: What happened here?

=Quintas trained his eyes on the dark corners of the room, flashing his light he wanted to make sure they were alone=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:22 pm

Batarian: They... They... Captain... Find...

=The Batarian coughs out some blood, before toppling over.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 10:38 pm

=Krenaii watched the lifeless Batarian slump over, she shook her head=
Krenaii: If only I acted sooner... What the hell were Batarian's doing out here in the first place?

=Quintas finished searching the room, he relaxed a bit since there was no obvious danger in sight=
Quintas: What now...?

=Krenaii looked over to her unhappy ally, their faces were mostly hidden in the dim light=
Krenaii: Check the logs... Looks like these guys aren't going to tell us anything...

Quintas: Who are they anyway? Special forces? Bounty hunters?

=Krenaii shined her flash light on the Batarian's armour, she knew it... Mercs, they were covered with Blue Suns markings=
=The Blue Suns are no push overs whatever did this must of been tough=
Krenaii: They are no one... Just some hired goons...

=She couldn't worry Quintas now, he was hardly working with her as it was=
=Krenaii walked towards the Captains console, examining it for mission logs=
=She began extracting everything she could to her Omni tool, loading mission data, maintenance reports, it didn't matter Krenaii just wanted whatever she could find=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 11:16 am

//CAPTAINS LOG...//

Log 1: *ERROR... DATA DAMAGED.*

Log 2: Engineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Craashhhhhh- DATA DAMAGE/ LOADING PARTIAL DATA...

Log 3: Guvlak... Traitor... Possible... PARTIAL DATA LOADED.

Log 4: DATA ERROR/// ERROR ERROR... RECORDING... RELOADING IN... DATA PARTIAL CODE 1918

'Somethings gone wrong. The Crew... They are leaving, and... Anyone who's left is... Going Crazy... Killing... I'm going to *Cough* try to get to the Storage bay... Get what I can and go... If you can hear this, get there... There will be enough supplies to go around...'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 11:30 am

=The Turians listened to every word even though the message was drowning in static=
Quintas: Hah, typical Batarian's one little thing goes wrong and they turn on each other...

Krenaii: You really think so? This looks a little extreme even for Batarians.

=Krenaii closed her Omni tool, she had seen enough she wanted real answers now=
Krenaii: Come on, lets head down to the cargo bay. If we're lucky the Captain might still be alive.

Quintas: What!? We've got all the info we came for. Why do we need some half-baked Batarian?

Krenaii: It's our job, we extract any survivors like Tresben said.

Quintas: I don't remember hearing anything about cannibalistic Batrians. These guys could have been carrying chemical weapons!? What if it affects us?

Krenaii: Fine Quintas! Go back to the shuttle, I'll go down on my own.

=Krenaii had had it arguing with her peer if they were going to save anyone she'd have to do it=
=Her hands tightened around her gun once again as she moved into the darkness leaving the conflicted Quintas behind=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 11:47 am

=The ventilation system that goes through the ship, is damaged, and the ship seems to get slowly warmer. Screams can also be heard, coming from... Almost... Everywhere.=

Batarian Captain: I... Never... Expected to die... By the...

=A group of Batarians seem to get closer to him, as he lies in the storage bay, nearly dead.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 11:57 am

=Kenaii coughed, the stuffy air of the ship made her armour immensely uncomfortable=
=Her eyes were finally adjusting to the dark light of the ship, but she could still see very little without her flash-light=
=More noises and banging reached her ears, krenaii's palms nervously clamped her rifle's trigger=
Krenaii: Hello?! This is the Turian millitary! Come out with you're weapons holstered!

=Her loud calls faded into the nothingness of the ship, Krenaii swallowed her fear and kept her stride strong=
=She wasn't going to slow down for some noises in the dark, she wasn't a scared child like Quintas=
Krenaii: Hello!? Come out now!

=She called again, it somehow made her feel in control, she kept wandering, listening to the screams of the darkness=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 01:23 pm

=Everything goes quiet. No sound at all. As if the Batarians had heard something, and were moving to strike their next prey through the dark of the ship...=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 02:12 pm

=Krenaii couldn't hear the screams any more, the only noise that now echoed through the ship was her breathing=
=Her light flickered slightly as she began to doubt her decision to trawl all the way down here for some alien that might or might not be alive=
=Krenaii's movement slowed, she planted her feet on the metal floor as she reached the entrance to the Cargo bay=
=It's doors had been torn off, by brute force or the crash she couldn't tell, it was too dark=
=Krenaii felt some cold metallic liquid dripping down her neck, the sensation was bizarre and alien she looked up pointing her gun above her=
Krenaii: Spirits...

=A Batarian body laid skewered against the wall, Kreanii's lights illuminated his bloody armour=
Krenaii: Quintas was right, this place is nothing but a death trap

=She continued to stare at the mangled figure, unsure if she could continue without sharing the same fate as the corpse=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 04:35 pm

=There was one last scream, before everything went quiet. No sound... Except... Banging? Like someone was hitting a crate.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 05:01 pm

=Krenaii stumbled backwards when she heard the startling noise, as quickly as possible she regained her balance=
=Her gun was now raised at the origin of the noise, she nervously gripped the trigger, muttering under her breath=
Krenaii: Spirits please...

=Krenaii knew she'd wasted to much time, and now the cannibals had finally surrounded her=
=She flashed her light back and forth trying to clear her corners with little success=
=Krenaii switched off her safety, ready to unload her thermal clip into whatever monster that were hiding in the dark=
= Nervously she cleared her throat, calling out a warning for the last time=
Krenaii: I'll... I'll shoot!

=Her mandibles fluttered tensely=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:57 pm

=The banging continued, it seemed to be coming from... A crate of some sort. It was still dark in there, even if you had a flash light.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 10:10 pm

=Krenaii edged closer, her eyes could make out the shape of boxes and crates=
=She waited, listening for more noises, but there was nothing but the creaking of the settling ship=
=Her hands lowered her rifle, she wasn't going to wait her for the mysterious noise to jump out at her=
=Krenaii was going to strike first, she unsheathed her talons ready to swipe the boxes across the room=
Krenaii: Freaky Batarians think they can scare me?

=She raised her left hand swiping ferociously causing some of the stacked boxes to topple over=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/04/12, 11:34 am

=The banging from the crate continued, almost covered in the sound of the falling ones. Then there was... A crying? A crying sound? And... As if somebody was headbutting a crate?!=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/04/12, 12:04 pm

=When Krenaii heard the faint crying her attack completely ceased
krenaii: Crying...? Who the hell could be crying..?

=Her brow furrowed with confusion=
Krenaii:Could they be slavers...?

=Before she could answer her own question she had squatted down closer to the noise, flashing her bright light at every box=
=Krenaii reached out her free talon, using it to explore the darkness of unilluminated boxes=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/04/12, 08:11 pm

(Scott)
=It was maybe an hour's worth of preparation, for the plan we were about to pull off. Chino was sent out, to deploy several explosives, away from our intended entry point. We couldn't take on the front guard of that base, not without exhausting our supplies, so we had to draw enough of them away so we could get in. Chino reported back in=

*Chino*
Diversion is in place Scott. Trigger is linked to your omni-tool.

(Scott)
Got it, good job. Alright, we wait until the bulk of their guard moves away, then we move in.
=They all nodded, and I pressed the trigger on the omni-tool. 1 klick away, the explosive charges Chino buried detonated, sending clouds of smoke into the sky and producing a roar of thunder, that even at our location, could be heard=

*Kate*
What the hell did you use?

*Chino*
Just something from the goody bag.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/04/12, 09:21 pm

=Something grabs on to the Turians talon, still crying. There is a kicking sound on the ground.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/04/12, 09:39 pm

=The Turian flinched in surprise, some tiny hand was hugging her elongated talon=
=Krenaii almost jumped back, this wasn't what she was expecting at all=
=What could possibly be holding her?=
=She twisted her arm slightly adjusting into a more comfortable position=
Krenaii: He.. Hello?

=Krenaii moved her head closer wanting to see this little creature, she could feel its pulse through her talon, a terrified warmth in its grip=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/04/12, 09:48 pm

=The Creature continued crying, not making any reply. It continues kicking with its legs.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/04/12, 10:04 pm

=Krenaii's stomach sank as she heard the cries become more desperate=
=Her talon twisted once again pulling the little creature closer to her=
=With her free hand she knocked over the other seemingly empty boxes, freeing up more space for her to recover whatever creature she had found=
Krenaii: Wha... What are you..?

=Suddenly Krenaii could see the shape of this crying figure, her eyes twitched with an odd mix confusion and fear=
=Both her talons wrapped around the tiny creature as she secured it in her grasp=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/04/12, 11:25 pm

=The creature continued crying, waving its arms around, after losing feeling of the solid ground.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 10:08 am

=Krenaii naturally lifted the creature up into the light, her talons gently pinched the baby as she outstretched her hands=
=Her mandibles fluttered in confusion, she'd never seen a little creature quite like this=
=She sniffed the air, hoping that would give her some indication of whose young this was=
Krenaii: Is that...? Krogan...?

=She could see it now, the hard plate layered upon the creatures head and its short stubby shape was suddenly familiar again=
Krenaii: What the hell is a baby Krogan doing out here?

=She silently gasped, looking around the room briefly to see if there was any sign of why this creature was here=
=Krenaii turned back to the Krogan in her hands, unsure of what her next step was=
=She locked eyes with the baby, shifting her brow slightly as confusion took over her=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 10:28 am

=The Baby Krogan stared up at the Turian.=
=It carried on waving its arms around, crying.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 12:13 pm

=Krenaii continued to stare at the crying Krogan, completely unsure on how to silence it=
=Her face twitched in frustration, she just wanted the little creature to be silent=
Krenaii: Please. Just shut up.

=Krenaii was still unsure of what dangers were lurking around the ship, but she knew that a crying baby was not exactly covert=
=Her attention was suddenly distracted by the noise of gunfire, she could hear frantic firing above her=
Krenaii: Something must be attacking the shuttle!? Dammit....

=She stared back once more at the Krogan in her hands=
Krenaii: I... I guess your coming with me...?

=Her talons tightened her grip around the creature, pulling it closer to her=
=With the Krogan secure she reached for her rifle, placing it on her back=
=She couldn't fire a rifle with a Krogan in her hands, she'd have to rely on her side arm instead=
=Sighing she began climbing her way back up through the wreckage of the ships halls=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 12:17 pm

=The Baby Krogan began crying louder, now hungry.=

(Cannibal Batarians)

=Hearing the sound of... Crying... In the silence between the gunfire... They began to make their way through the ship, almost howling.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 12:43 pm

=Krenaii held the Krogan tighter as she began to run through the ship, its face being pushed against her tough armour=
=Her head suddenly jerked forwards as she spotted a Batarian in the corner of her eye=
=She reached for her side arm, her clumsy talons made this task difficult=
Krenaii: Shit...

=She finally pulled out her handgun as the Batarian ran closer, it roared at her in savage manner=
=Suddenly her footing dissipated, she struggled against the sliding rubble beneath her to remain upright=
=Krenaii raised her arm, aiming at the cannibal before pulling the trigger until the being fell down defeated=
=The sounds of her side arm echoed through the ship=
=Krenaii couldn't hear the fire fight above her any more, her head shook as she tried to deny the possibility of being alone out here=
Krenaii: They can't be...

=She regained her footing, clambering up the side of the ship until she could finally see daylight again=
=Her heart raced as Batarian corpses littered the path in front of the now silent shuttle=
=Krenaii's hand covered the Krogans eyes, in order to shield his view of the bloody battlefield=
=She stumbled out of the shade and cover of the ship, cautiously walking closer to the shuttle=
=Her eyes fell upon the bloody corpse of the Turian Pilot, she dropped her head, examining him, hoping for any sign of life=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 07:47 pm

=The baby stopped crying, now that he had been returned to the darkness... Just like in the crate.=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/04/12, 11:54 pm

(Scott)
=Shaking my head, I started towards the base, and the others followed. It wasn't that long of a walk, and withing a few minutes, we reached the outside of the entrance. Staying low, I peeked around the corner, and saw a handful of Geth troopers, arranged in a loose formation of four, standing right outside the doors, Pulse Rifles cradled in their arms=
Greer, take out the rear Geth. Kate, you and I take out the side guards, and Chino, take care of the last one. Aim for their heads.

=They all nodded, and we moved around the corner, weapons raised. A heartbeat later, we opened fire. Greer's shot tore into the main light of the rear Geth, and the unit dropped to the floor, disabled. Kate and I opened up on the Geth at the side of the group, dropping them with short bursts. As for Chino, he simply fired one round from his shotgun, and it tore into the lead trooper, resulting in a massive hole in the armor, with sparks and hydraulic fluid spewing from the hole. The whole thing took less than a second, and they were all down=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/04/12, 05:12 pm

=Krenaii stepped away from the dead pilot, there was nothing she could do now=
=She examined his overheated rifle, he must of been firing until the very last moments of his life=
=The Batarians had over run the pilot, they must of charged with pure brute force=
=Krenaii muttered to herself=
Krenaii: Spirits be with you...

=Her eyes scanned the rest of the shuttle, it appeared mostly unscathed, it should be able to fly her out of here=
=But she couldn't leave yet she was still missing someone, even after traipsing past a dozen corpses she hadn't spotted any sign of Quintas=
=Krenaii couldn't tell if all the Batarians had departed so shouting out for her ally was out of the question=
=She silently walked away form the shuttle, still holding onto the little Krogan=
=Her footsteps were muffled underneath the soft dirt=
Krenaii:Why did I tell him to go back... He would still be alive if he...

=Krenaii's train of thought was derailed when she suddenly spotted a Turian figure crouched down, grasping something between their hands=
=She uncontrollably called out to what could be her friend=
Krenaii: Quintas!?

=The figure jolted upright, frantically tucking away what ever trinket they had out=
=The Turian stepped closer revealing his face=
Quintas: Krenaii? How...? Where were you?

=Krenaii was slightly startled by Quintas's emotional state, his eyes burned through Krenaii but she couldn't tell if it was intentionally directed towards her=
Krenaii: Quintas I thought the Batarians got you...

Quintas: They almost did... I thought...

=He paused, exhaling the dead air in his lungs=
Quintas: Those, those things just ran out of the ship, I thought they would have gotten you first...

Krenaii: I only encountered one... They must have run right past me. I saw the Pilot...

=Quintas grunted regretfully=
Krenaii: You didn't get hit did you?

Quintas: No... Just a couple scratches... Wha..?

=Quintas had suddenly noticed the creature Krenaii was holding against her armour=
=Both the Turians stared at the little Krogan=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/04/12, 06:26 pm

=The Baby Krogan waved it's arms around, somewhat liking the new Turian better than the other one.=
=It even stopped crying.=

(Talon of The Moon)

Rifton (1st Captain): Damn it! Unless you let us take ships in-

Callius (Head of Turian Discovery Missions Discussions): We cannot risk other species notice!

Rifton: For what? The loss of an entire ship?!

Callius: If the other species learnt about us hiding a possible discovery from them-

Rifton: It's not like we are the only ones to have secrets!

Callius: Thit is not the time or the place for this discussion.

Rifton: Don't you understand? Unless we send another ship in, we could lose the discovery, and every soldier out there!

Callius: Just because we have not had reports for-

Rifton: Reports were the damn most important part of this mission!

Callius: Hmm... Fine. You will be allowed to send one ship in, IF you think of a way to get there unnoticed.

Rifton: That's already covered. Straten!

=Errinus walked up to the command table, with the Hologram of Callius now looking at the 'plan'.=

Errinus: It's simple, really. We're the closest ship to the discovery location, and that makes us the only ship that this plan can work with. And if it isn't us... Then we aren't getting to the planet undetected, sir.

Callius: Carry on, 2nd Captain.

Errinus: There is a Volus trading fleet, or well group of ships making their way to Citadel. They don't question if a Turian ship comes along for 'security'.

=A Hologram appears, showing the Volus fleet. The Guard ships are highlighted in blue, unlike the orange Volus fleet.=

Errinus: The Fleet then passes a 'meteor storm' so to say, and it makes all kinds of radar, trackers, focus on trying not to end as space rubble. Then at that point, we hit the relay, and BAM! We're there.

Brilliant plan, if I say so myself.

Callius: Is that not... Risky?

Errinus: Sometimes you've gotta just roll the dice.

Rifton: You've been spending to much time with Humans.

Callius: Are you sure it's the only option 2nd Captain?

Errinus: Certain.

Callius: Then you have permission to find and rescue any of our men and women there. Your priority however, is to secure the discovery. Callius out.

Rifton: Lets get to work, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 01:39 pm

Krenaii: It's... A long story...

=Krenaii couldn't help but be partly speechless, she didn't believe what had happened how could she expect Quintas too=
Quintas: What..? Is it?

Krenaii: A Krogan. I think.

=An uncertain pause fell between the two, this was the last thing any of them expected=
=They could manage cannibalistic Batarians, but baby Krogans were a whole different league=
Quintas: You always did find the weirdest stuff...

Krenaii: We should head back to the shuttle, contact Tresben... Tell him everything...
=Krenaii wanted to change the subject, they couldn't afford to get sidetracked again she'd already paid the price for one mistake=
Quintas: Sure...

=The two Turians sounded rather regretful over their botched operation=
=Krenaii with Quintas in tow stumbled back to their battle scared shuttle=
=They took one last look of the fight scene bestowed in front of them before recovering their fallen ally and placing him in a body bag=
=Krenaii uncomfortable dumped the Krogan on the fool of the shuttle, unsure if she could offer refuge to the creature=
Quintas: We just going to keep that thing here?

Krenaii: Where else can we put it..?

Quintas: You found it, that makes it your problem, I just don't want to deal with the smell.

Krenaii: Yeah. I think that's the body.

Quintas: Oh. Right...

=Krenaii shook her head, disapproving of Quintas's idiocy=
Krenaii: Lets just get out of here...

=Krenaii walked over to the pilot seat, readying the engines for their escape=
=Quintas crossed his arms watching the baby as the shuttle lifted of the ground and headed towards Noble base=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 04:14 pm

(Talon of the Moon)

Rifton: Report?

Data Handler: Jump made, we have no ships following us. Or atleast initial scans tell us that.

Rifton: Good, good. Bring up the planet details on the Galaxy Projector.

Data Handler: Yes sir.

=Rifton walked up to his 'overview', or the stand above the Galaxy Projector. Or Galaxy Map. It varied. The Planet came up, and key points were highlighted.=

Rifton: Okay. The location of the on planet ship, details.

Data Handler: We've had no communication from it so far, or any reports.

Rifton: Hmm. We'll ignore it for now. Now, the discovery?

DH: Unknown.

Rifton: Okay, okay. I'll head there with Foxtrot. The base of some sort picked up on scanners?

DH: Unkown, again.

Rifton: Deploy Errinus and Echo. Anything else?

DH: No sir.

Rifton: Let's get to work.

(Baby Krogan)

=It started to cry again.=
=It seemed that there was some sort of beeping coming from the Baby Krogan.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 05:11 pm

=Quintas's eyes widened as he heard the beeping emanating from the Krogan over the engines of the shuttle=
Quintas: Uh... Krenaii?

=He called out for assistance, worrying about the Krogan's health=
Quintas: Your Krogan... It's uh... Beeping? And crying...

=Krenaii didn't respond to his calls, Quintas nervously stepped closer to the creature, outstretching his left hand=
=He was hoping to examine the little thing=
Quintas: Please don't blow up...

=Quintas's fear of a tiny Krogan exploding in his face was making his actions far more tense and nerve racking then needed to be=
Quintas: Things that beep always end in explosions. I hate explosions...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 05:18 pm

(Baby Krogan)

=The Beeping continues, as does the crying.=

(UNKNOWN 'STG' BASE)

Salarian 1: Sir, we have an incoming beacon. Or detected to be more precise.

Salarian 2: Location? Description? Details! I need details!

Salarian 1: Sir, it's the Beacon from 2E-2.

Salarian 2: The baby Krogan.

Salarian 1: What should we do-

Salarian 2: Get a meeting up with a council. We have to get this over and done with. If we send someone in there without Council knowledge...

Salarian 1: We could attempt to sneak-

Salarian 2: Far too risky. Patrols now active in that sector, searching for any Volus stragglers. Watching for any Mercenaries. Get Council link. Now.

Salarian: Yes sir!

(Talon of the Moon)

=Errinus sat in the shuttle, as the rest of Echo made their preparations. This could be it. Getting that discovery... Captain reward. Finally. Things would go up and away after that. Most likely anyway.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next