Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/02/13, 03:07 am

MJR. Jackson Brown, 1st Recon
Something was not right. At first it just seemed like paranoia, but it had gotten so quiet. So deathly quiet... I looked over my shoulder, back at the gate now, hoping those boys could keep their cool.

As I walked around the left side of the tower, I knew something was wrong. There'd normally be one of the guards patrolling this back area. Perhaps he was just being lazy, most of the guards here were. No one ever attacked Tenpenny Tower, there was no point. If anyone ever did, Tenpenny spotted them before they got too close. We were fine.

Returning the front gate, I into the alcove before the large doors. I leant against one of the pillars, pulled out a small pack of cigarettes, and lit one in my mouth.
"Psyeah, just being paranoid."

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
The two had been talking for a while now. I only had rudimentary information about the Legion, enough to hook myself and The Pitt. But I wanted to know more, wanted to know about the Legion, about Caesar, about their methods, everything. But above all, there was one thing that I'd heard of that peaked my interest. I'd asked, and I was getting my answer.

“The Courier? You mean the Praefect Vegas? Hah, he is no hero of the Legion. He is more. A hero is someone who would save us, pull us from our rut. He practically rebuilt us. His story… the story of the one who burnt the Mojave to the ground… He is as brutal and carnal as Lanius, perhaps more so. His journey began in a small settlement, unimportant and ignored. Some say he could’ve done any matter of things to the Mojave, but in the end it was a single message that sealed his fate. The message that the town of Nipton had been burnt to the ground, given by one of Caesars greatest hands, and delivered to an NCR outpost. Some say it was in that moment, when he saw the spirits of the soldiers there crushed, that he was reborn to serve the Legion. This event guided him to us, and he did much to not only branch our growth, but diminish that of the NCR. From small encounters in old ruined memorials, to garnering new tribes under our regime, he did so much for us."
Something in his eyes was so pure. It was easy to tell that what Gaius was saying meant something to the Centurion, and most likely the entire Legion. Amazing.

"When we finally had the honor of letting him join us, he only did more. The NCR trusted him, and he used this to his advantage in the beginning, feeding old data to them to stick them in traps or wild chases, secretly obliterating their monorail and only direct route in Vegas, little things, and then the final blow of assassinating the commanders of the last forward base against the Dam. These feats alone would have more than garnered our victory, and we would have welcomed him openly like an old brother, and yet he did more! He saved an unwary spy within the NCR ranks, brought a mighty artillery cannon to working order, somehow managed to nuke a small NCR military base, and even improved our Healing Powders. Though that sounds like nothing, it has become an invaluable thing. So much he did for us… to us, from Recruit to Legate, he was more than a welcomed member of our Legion. But to Caesar, I know, it was a secret thing that assured his allegiance to us."

Gaius leant in close, whispering, his strong voice hidden by the silence of the moment. "The assassination of Joshua Graham. This is something only the Praefect, Legate, myself, and Caesar know. And now you. So keep it secret, Ambassador. Now, tell me, did that answer your question?”

It did. More than I had ever expected.

Gideon
"You were there, Gideon, when Owyn was killed. You know more than perhaps even me, why this rule is in place. No new initiates while the threat of invasion still exists." What was this blasted man thinking?!
"Elder Hillion, you cannot honestly think I've returned t-" He held a hand up, silencing me. I could not be rude, it would do me no good. And as much as many of us despised the man, he was smart, a genius.
That's why none by the Paladins went against him.

"You are... an important asset to us, Gideon. You're efforts over your campaign proved pivotal in the obliteration of the Enclave, and later pushing the Talon Company and Mutants out of the ruins. You're an example amongst us, the Initiates admire you and many of the Paladins follow your words like scripture. You're a hero, and you'll kill us. I'll not have the Brotherhood corrupted by you, or Williams. Do you understand me?"
I stood, silent, looking at him. The Elder could always turn me away, but with the support of superiors I could join the Brotherhood. He wouldn't ignore his council.
"I understand. I hope you can sleep with this decision, Hillion."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 11/02/13, 06:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/02/13, 05:38 am

=i was crouched, waiting. My muscles were tense and waiting. I thought about what I had in my Fist, slug rounds, and set in a way to only fire one at a time. I rolled my shoulders, loosening up and waiting to strike=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/02/13, 11:27 am

(Kelly)

The Vertibird was prepared and ready in a matter of moments, my team loaded onto it.

As we flew over the Wasteland, I had to think.
Who'd attack Tenpenny tower?

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/02/13, 12:46 am

(Aedigius)
I was crouched along with everyone else. I look to the Son of Pluto. Or just Hades. But I prefer Son of Pluto.
"When?"
Was the only word I said.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/02/13, 04:31 pm

(Hades)

I stop, ready to spring. I look back at Aedigius and the others.

"Now."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/02/13, 08:23 am

(Aedigius)
I grip his shoulder a little more then firmly. I've come to realize that there aren't any zombies here. Like, at all.
"Hey, you should this place was packed full of those Zombie fucks. But I'm not seeing one."
This was of course in a low whisper, no one but the adjacent Legionnaires could hear.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime16/02/13, 08:38 pm

(Hades)

I shrug and run, charging the guards at the gate. I jump over a sandbag wall and slam my shoulder into one of them, glimpsing his surprised face before his head slams into the wall, stunning him. I turn to the other and hack off his arm at the elbow as he goes to draw his gun. He starts to scream but I hack at his throat, letting him drown in his blood. I turn and punch the gates control open.

Last edited by Shadowfax on 19/02/13, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime16/02/13, 09:01 pm

I run forward with my machete a few seconds after him. Cutting through one of the guards.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime17/02/13, 08:24 am

A yell, and the sound of something tearing through flesh, mixed with the uncontrollable gurgles of death. I leant forward, my gun out, as the guards did the same.
And then I saw the, Roman soldiers pushing forward, their weapons tearing through the guards armour. "Hold the line!" How many were here? I had no idea, all I know is I need to stop them from getting to the gate. Running over and pulling a mine off of an ammunition box, I rolled behind the small pile of sandbags.

Standing back up after a short while, I darted for the door. The guards had formed a perimeter, from the gate to the door, doing anything and everything in their power to hold the enemy back. It wasn't going to last long.
As the door opened and shut behind me, I heard the thud of a spear hitting the door. The defences were failing. "Guards! We're under attack, hold the door!"
The guards poured down quickly, confused but willing, moving vases and chairs in the way of the door, before two of them stood by it and held it shut. It'd take a few mutants to get through this, but that didn't mean it was impenetrable. The remainder of the guards stood back, ready to fire should the door give way. I had another idea.

"All residents of Tenpenny Tower, make your way to the lobby! Now!"

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
The lights on the horizon slowly began to flicker to life as the people of Tenpenny Tower grew more and more aware of the fate of their home. The icon, Hades, whatever people wanted to call him, was at least succeeding here. Perhaps I'd underestimated him.

I felt strange, sitting atop the rock outside the camp, dressed in... something. It was a mix of leather, fur, and some of the armor plating from the common Legion body armor.
When I asked Gaius what it was, he said it was armor used by the Great Khan tribe that had been abducted into their numbers in the Mojave. Nothing special, but it looked nice.
He'd taken my power armor. Said he wanted to give me a little gift, as a sign of my interest and loyalty the Legion, not that I really deserved it.

"I need... to do something. Gaius knows my dedication to this group, but I want to prove myself... how..."

Gideon
The Citadel was as active as ever. The Scribes work feverishly, trying to do whatever they can to advance themselves and rebuild Liberty Prime, still a major topic of research. The Knights worked hard days now, travelling into the ruins and wastes looking for technology, many stationed in the ruins of Enclave holds.

The Paladins were almost entirely ignored now. They operated in combat, normally around the water merchants. It would be strange to find an original Paladin who didn't still enforce the good of Elder Lyons, with most openly fighting against Hillions wishes.
"Hello, Gideon." A strong, booming voice spoke my name, and as I looked up, I could see Paladin Tristan, smiling at me. A strong, and now rather old soldier, he probably envisioned Owyn Lyons dream greater than both Kelly and I.
"It is good to see you amongst us again."

"Yes, well I'm not truly amongst you yet. The Elder turned my offer down, it seems I wont be able to rejoin. Not without the backing of the Sentinel, Star Paladin, and Senior Scribe." Tristan nodded for a while, looking over the training yard.
"Hmm, I see. Typical of Hillion to turn someone away based on personal goals." I laughed. "How's it been going here, anyway? I know the Scribes and Knights have been eagerly working under Hillions new regime."

Tristan nodded softly, sighing. "Yes, the Scribes are actively working on tech again. Purity is being ignored by most that aren't already stationed there, we're trying to get supplies there as I speak. Surprisingly, they've been tinkering with the Enclave scraps, plasma and armor. Some interesting advancements, I must say." He looked rather proud.
"And the blood samples we got from the Mutants are doing amazing things. There are plans to assault the Vault soon."

"What?!" I stood, in disbelief. "You're going to attack the Vault?! The Mutant Vault?! You'll not get more than a few feet in range of it! The FEV has spread all through the Vaults tunnels now, remember? The reports from Lampli-"
Tristan looked at me, sternly, his eyes filled with desire. "We'll lose men. And women. But we'll eradicate the Mutant threat once and for all. Any sacrifice for the good of the Wasteland."

Truer words...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime17/02/13, 05:30 pm

Oh shit! Guns!
Even then I keep hacking and slashing. Cutting through their flesh. One one of them gets a shot at me. It was a Shotgun.
It sends me to the ground. Thankfully it didn't get too far through my armor. But it put me out of the game for a second.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime17/02/13, 07:04 pm

(Hades)

I see Aedigius get knocked to the ground and run over to him. The guard's armor was strong enough to take most my blows, so I tackle him from behind and slam his unprotected face into the ground until his face is smeared on the ground.

"Aedigius, is it bad?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime17/02/13, 07:17 pm

Chairs, vases, and now a table were all stacked against the door. Good, good. Should hold them back.
"Alright, is this... Where's Dashwood?" Anthony Ling spoke first, stuttering a little. "H-he said he was getting some stuff from his r-room, shouldn't be long."
I shrugged a little, thinking. Dashwood would be able to hold his own, but I wasn't gonna abandon an old man in here.

"Anthony, Michael, and Edgar, you three head up to tell Tenpenny and Burke to prepare for the evac. I know for a fact that Burke has more guns up there, try and take some for yourselves while you're up there. Then get back down here as fast as you can."

They each nodded, hesitantly, before turning and boarding the elevator. A few kisses and sad looks were shared. Though they were all rather broken couples here, the love was still there, and it had been set in stone by now.
"Hey soldier-boy, what's going on?" Roy Phillips and Bessie Lynn, two of the resident ghouls, ran down to meet with us. A few of the other residents, human and ghoul, were still gathering goods it seemed. Bad idea.

"Phillips, perfect, I hadn't thought of you. We're under attack, the guards are holding their gr-" Phillips interrupted me, shocked. "Attacked? Is Michael out there?" I nodded, sighing. "Yes, all the guards are out there, or at least all that aren't in here. They're not going to last long, and we need to evacuate now. We're going through the basement, as soon as either the other residents get here or the door gives way. Phillips, in either scenario, I need you by my side and fighting off anyone that risks the survival of these people, got it?"

He looked at the all the humans, those that hated him and that at a point before he would have more than willingly killed himself. He nodded. "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime18/02/13, 11:11 pm

(Aedigius)
"N-no. I don't think it went through."
I cough while standing up. There was a bit of blood on my shoulder. It doesn't hurt though, thanks to Adrenaline.
By now the remaining guards men had been cut down. Completely slaughtered. But a couple other of us were wounded. Probably the panic fire from the incompetent.

"I guess we should continue?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime18/02/13, 11:40 pm

(Hades)

I nod and walk to the door, I push against it but it doesn't open. Growling I walk backwards then run at it, delivering a hard kick with the bottom of my foot. The door shakes but doesn't open.

"Fucking cowards, scared to die in battle. SPREAD OUT! FIND ANOTHER OPENING!"

I pull out a plastic container of Flamer Fuel and poke small holes all over it, causing gas to seep out. I quickly through it through a window before to much could leak out. Laughing I pull out a molotov and light it.

"Time to burn!"

I throw it in after the Fuel tank, other Legion troops doing the same. Setting the first two levels on fire.

Last edited by Scootaloo on 19/02/13, 05:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime18/02/13, 11:54 pm

(Aedigius)
"If only we have a couple pound of C4. Just blow the bottom level out..."
I matter under my breathe. Honestly I prefer to blow things up then to burn them. Oh well, Centurion's orders.
Like most of the other men I poke holes in my Flamer Fuel container and toss it into the building. Along with a Molotov.
"Yaaaaa whoooooooo! Fuck yeah!"

Hey, I said I liked to blow things up more. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy burning it.

Last edited by Fel on 19/02/13, 03:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime19/02/13, 12:12 am

=The rest of the Legion troopers poured into the courtyard, whooping and yelling with the joy of destruction. I cheered along with them, raising my fist into the air in a triumphant yell=
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime19/02/13, 08:28 am

Smoke. Not good.
"Alright, everyone through the basement, go!" I didn't think the guards would fall so quickly. No survivors... The Legion was never this brutal. Christ.
"Shit, where the fuck is Tenpenny..." As Banfield brought up the rear with the last of the women, I stood at the doorway, my own rifle aimed dead on at the doorway. Roy stood next to me, doing the same.

I could hear someone overhead, the old adventurer looking for... something. Whatever it was I'd let him search until they got in. Then it was gonna be too late.
The bastards heading up to Tenpenny better move quick. This wasn't a fast elevator, and they weren't a smart bunch, other than Tenpenny and Burke.

I just had to save some of them... they didn't deserve this...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime19/02/13, 04:01 pm

(Aedigius)
"Commander, do we have any explosives for the door? Or for a wall to make an entrance?"
Maybe I can blow something up today.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 12:57 am

(Hades)

I looked as smoke started to pour out, the fire catching onto the furniture and wooden floors of the higher levels. I look over my shoulder.

"I think some of the boys that came through the gates have some. The Praetorian, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 01:18 am

=i look over as someone mentioned my rank=
Am I needed, and in what way?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 02:22 am

(Aedigius)
"You got any bombs? Or something to punch through the wall?"
As I said I realize the pun in there. Preatorion, punch. Ha...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 02:26 am

=i shrug=
I got some solid slugs in my Fist I could use. Hopefully it's setup to fire one at a time. Where do you wish the hole?
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 02:33 am

(Hades)

I scan the the building and spot a weak spot where the outside had fallen away. I point and motion.

"There, It should be a clean punch into one of the rooms in the lobby."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 02:41 am

=i nod and move to the correct spot. My arm pulls back, and I clenched my hand, feeling the weight of my Ballistic Fist. Images of death and slaughter and murder danced in my eyes, and I smiled. My fist drove forward, impacted with the wall, and a hole was punched clean through. I pulled back and punched again, in another spot, another hole being blown out. I stepped back, and reloaded my Fist, opening a panel and sliding some spare shells in place. A step forward and punch, and repeat that motion, a section of wall falling inward on the fourth punch. A quick reload and I stepped back to let me brothers entry before me=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 03:06 am

(Aedigius)
"Well. Holy shit. Good you came!"

I said to the Predetorion as I walk through the hole. Instead of my machete, I have my shotgun out.
Puts them down quicker and easier.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 03:07 am

=i smile under and gesture to the others=
Let's move! Get in quick while the killings good!
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 07:51 am

Everything went quiet for a moment. The guards weren't sure what to think as the smoke billowed in, and I had to admit, neither was I. I hadn't operated against the Legion in a while, not in close quarters like this anyway. From what I remembered in the Mojave, they'd never worked like this. Strange.

Bang!

The guards shook, shocked by the sudden burst. Roy and I looked at each other. One of the guards yelled loudly.
"What in the fuck was that?!" I wished more than anything that I could tell him.

Bang!

Another hit. And this time, I could hear the robotic voice bursting over the flames.
*Excuse me, intruders, you are trespassing on Tenpenny property. Please accept death now.*
His lasers began to burst out, the zapping noise followed by a yell. They were breaking in.
"Guards, the Lounge!" The men all began to regroup and turn, terrified, as they held up against the opening. Anyone who came through would get a mass of rounds fired into them, there'd be no surviving it.

I just hoped the guards knew how to do this.
"Where the fuck is Tenpenny?!"

Bang!

Another punch, and then we could hear the yelling, the roars of victory, as the Legionaries began to surge into the tower. Shakes was trying, but-
Boom!
Then the thud of metal on carpet. The Protectron had died like a soldier. As the sport clad soldiers began to rush forward, the guards did all they could to halt them, firing in waves and waves of bullets. At least four of the Legionaries fell before the guards had to reload and fall back. I could swear, I would have given them no hope at that point, if not for the old man that had vaulted off of the railing overhead, his shotgun unloading into the skulls of the unsuspecting Legion dogs.

With a duck and a roll, Daring Dashwood stood before me, smiling as the guns began to fire behind him again.
"Dashwood for fuck sake! Get in you crazy bastard!" I couldn't hold back my smile as he moved into the basement room behind me, followed by Roy.
"Major, we gotta go now! These boys wont be able to hold off much longer!" I looked back angrily.
"I'm not leaving without Tenpenny!" I looked back to the crowd, firing as accurately as I could into the flooding forces of the Legion.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 08:25 am

(Aedigius)
I was hit by the first wave of gunfire. Like last time, it didn't go through. But I now have a couple extra holes in my armor.
During the wave of gunfire from both sides I manage to get back up. And wait in cover to use my shotgun.
Soon both sides start reloading. My brothers draw their machetes and run forward. I join them. Running forward and yelling.
"AAIIIII-!"

In mid scream, something with incredible force pushes me down. And the body of another Legionnaire falls ontop of me.
Without his head. And now my shoulder chest area hurts immensely. Must be a sniper round. Or maybe a hunting rifle or...
No. It was a shotgun. I-I can feel the pellets inside of me. Fuck. How many times am I going to get shot tonight?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime20/02/13, 08:42 am

=i ran in at an angle to the wall, waiting for a lull in the gunfire, or at least something close to a lull. I quick glanced landed me a view of several guards, almost all of whom were reloading, save for one. I ran in a low crouch, almost a football tackle at the closest one, a ghoul by the looks of him, and leapt into the air. Time slowed down again, another wave of delicious adrenaline hitting my system, making me smile. The man, if I could call him that still, had dropped his magazine, and his eye were filling with shock as I descended, my hand extended outward palm-first. We impacted, and I could feel the shock travel up my arm and into my shoulder. I rode him to the ground, my knees hitting his stomach and knocking him over. My Fist drew back, and then came crashing down, all in seemingly slow-motion. I saw the cold steel pressure plate hit his chest, and a fiery red flower blossomed out of the tube on my wrist, a shiny metal object flying out. Fabric tore, and flesh rippled and bucked apart, the solid slug driving in farther. Blood and red meaty gore flew apart, a bloody and viscous explosion. Red splatter hit me, and I think I heard a scream start up from the man I tackled. I quickly cut him off with a second punch to hit cheek. Another fiery blossom and metal object, but now his face deformed, changing from the pressure the object was putting on it. His jaw first dislocated, then snapped and broke. His cheek buckled and then tore open, the bone shattering into pieces. His skull soon followed, shattering and exploding, spraying the floor in red and grey gore. Bits of his brain flew out, splattering and dripping onto the floor and my Fist. Time sped up again, returning to normal speed, and I looked over, seeing the guards turning towards me. I rolled, turned and jumped at the first one I saw=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime21/02/13, 06:05 am

I stand there with my hands on my hips.

"With cheese. .."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime21/02/13, 09:39 am

Burke hammered the butt of his gun into Anthony Ling’s gut, snarling as the men around him looked on.
“We are not going to let them take this tower so easily. The security force is holding these invaders off as best they can, now it’s our turn.”
Burke spoke like a leader, but his audience was not built of followers. “Are you fucking insane? We’re not soldiers or guards! We’re rich middle aged men, some of us are old men! We aren’t fighters!”

The well dressed right-hand man pulled his silenced firearm out, reloading it quickly.
“Mister Wellington, whether you like it or not, you’re going to die today. We all are. I’m not too eager to die huddled in a corner, I’m going to die fighting like a real man would.” The men were silent for a moment, looking from each other and back, before someone broke the silence.
“Comrades, today we die for Tenpenny Tower!”
They all looked over at the withered Irving Cheng, holding in his hands a pair of box magazine, long barreled pistols. Old antiques of his. He was willing to die.
“Your causes are many. For the Tower, for Tenpenny, or for those trying to escape and survive.” Anthony, Edgar and Michael all looked up, and nodded.
Whatever they were, they had cause.

After a few moments, the elevator made a single dinging noise as it hit the ground floor. A few of the Legionaries looked over, as did a few of the guards, but most ignored it.
The Major new better. As the doors slid open, a great hail of gunfire could be heard, as an array of munitions were fired into the Legion horde.
“For Tenpenny Tower!” The men charged forward, their weapons, ranging from a .32 pistol to a sawed-off, flaring violently as they concentrated fire, dealing catastrophic damage to the enemy forces, enough to push them back into the doorway, even if only just.

“Major, take Tenpenny. Get him out of here.” The old man ran over, covering his head in defense of the bullets and thrown weapons, as Brown pulled him in and pushed him through the doorway.
“What about all of you?!” Burke simply looked over, and shook his head, before returning to the combat.
As the Major closed the door, the last thing he saw of Burke was a machete, ripping deep into his left shoulder.

The guards couldn’t hold off much longer. Neither could the militia Burke formed. The tower would fall soon, along with everyone left inside it.
“We need to move.”
With a mighty shove, followed by two more, two of the large bookcases were turned in face of the door, barricading it well enough. It’d take more than whatever the Legion had to get through there.
“Let’s move.”

And with that, we began our flight from Tenpenny Tower.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime21/02/13, 08:11 pm

(Hades)

I walk around the perimeter calling out orders, encouragement, and a few names to soldiers I knew well.

"This isn't a fight, its a BBQ."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime22/02/13, 05:31 am

=we were pushed back into a little 'wing' of the building. There was a lot of gunfire, a lot of potential carnage and death, but very little of anything was happening=
Well what do you suggest, Son of Hades? Do you want to run into that and waste your body and soul?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime22/02/13, 05:21 pm

I shove the body off of me. I'm not going to die in here. Not by a long shot. No, I'm going to make the rest of these men suffer.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/02/13, 06:29 am

(Hades)

"No I'm Hades... Hmm... Son of Myself... now that would be a tale."

The gunfire insides dies just alittle, but I notice the change.

"We have the upper hand, hack them to fucking pieces!"

I give a shout and another wave of Legion enter, I make my in as well.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/02/13, 07:35 am

The tunnels through the basement, amazingly, lead to the nearby metro system. Most of the rooms were generator or maintenance rooms, so there was a lot of old tools and scraps scattered around, and according to Roy anything worth having had been looted by his group long ago.
“Brown, you gotta realize, Masters, Bessie and I lived in here for a long time. We needed everything. We nearly contemplated sneaking into the Tower.”
I laughed a little, as I heard mutterings behind us from the old proprieter of the obelisk. Typical.

“Excuse me, Mr. Phillips, if these are the same tunnels you lived in back then, does that mean you know a way out?” Dashwood had moved up by Roy’s side, his combat shotgun held firmly in his hands. Knowing him, he was more scared of Raiders down here than ghouls.
“Yup. I’m leading you smoothskins to Marigold Station. At the least you’ll be able to hold down in the remains there.”
Tenpenny snorted, his voice angry but weak. “And what of my tower? Are we just going to leave it in their hands?” The ghoul halted and turned, snarling at the old refugee.

“Major, take these survivors ahead. Keep following the tracks from here, it’ll take you the station.” He walked past the women and Tenpenny, all trying to avoid his touch. Dashwood spoke up, his voice emphasizing his fear now.
“Where are you going to go, Roy?” The ghoul didn’t turn back, he seemed to instead shrug, and even then it was hard to tell. “I’m gathering my friends up. There aren’t many, but they’re still capable. They’ll flood into the tower through the basement. Might all get mopped up, might be able to get some payback on these fuckers. Either way’s pretty good in my mind. I’m not doing this for Tenpenny, I’m doing this for me. So don’t stop me.”
Neither I nor Dashwood said a word, as the ghoul began to fade into the shadows of the metro.
“Let’s keep moving.”

The group had grown deathly silent as we kept moving. The women were comforting each other, and Banfield was checking on the elderly folk. Tenpenny and Dashwood were too stubborn to die, it seemed.
The large metro platform appeared before us, the makeshift metal plates remnants of the ghouls occupation of the area.
“Well, time to go.” As we ascended up the broken metal stairs, I started to wonder how all these train systems had once worked, and what all these things were for.
And why so many people felt comfort in putting up living quarters in these areas.
The exit to the left of us was blocked by rubble. The exit to the right however, had that distinct glow of sunlight coming through. Our ticket out.

The sun was starting to rise. As I bought up the rear, Banfield the last one out into the world before me, we could see it’s warm rays gleaming over the hills.
In the skies over the horizon, I could see a vertibird. I only hoped it was Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/02/13, 12:22 pm

Rivet City Entrance Building

(Aaron - Captain)
"God damnit. Where the fuck did the sniper go?!"

I say in an angered voice. I nearly died because of that fucker.

(Zach - Trooper)
"Uh, sir. Remember? We can't find him. Wherever he's at it's not any where near here."

I look around for any signs of trouble. It being night time after all, anything could sneak up on us. Put us down for good.

(Ryan - Trooper)
"Okay okay, c'mon. Let's get our sorry asses back at the... whatever the hell it is. I need to sleep."

(Aaron - Captain)
"And what? Leave him out..."

I cut off midsentence as I begin to think. Yeah, he's probably done for. No way we'll be able to get him back.

"Fuckin' hell. He's probably camping out somewhere. C'mon, let's get back. Continue the search tomorrow."

Tenpenny Tower

(Aedigius)
I pull the trigger, sending a bullet through somebody's head. Killing him instantly. Nobody on his little militia heard the shot.
So that much I'm lucky for. Then a thought hit me, just use you machete. It's quick and silent. Nobody will suspect it from behind.

Legion Fort

(Clayton)
They finally let some of us have a break. It's harder work now. Removing the rocks from inside the Fort. No, not little ones.
Huge ones. Boulders and such. I don't know why, but they want them gone. So we have to do it. Otherwise...
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/02/13, 04:39 pm

Gideon
I sat, alone again, watching the new recruits training, push ups, close-combat practice scenarios and of course fire range exercises.
Paladin Gunny was a harsh drill instructor, but he needed to be. Every single Initiate in the bailey was from the outer Wasteland, most from security forces of Rivet City, Big Town, and Megaton, and a few were even willing members of the Enclave.

As I watched the new soldiers training and working, admiring the new sets of Recon armour developed by Scribe Bowditch, I began to make my way down to the Citadel inner levels, planning to head towards the recently improvised brig in hopes of meeting that Enclave Officer from the previous encounter.

If she was still here, that is.

A2-03 : Lucius
The child had disappeared at some point. It had given me more reason to gather the edibles and beverages I understood would have been required by my team and begin my return journey to the WKML Broadcast Station where they were all currently stationed.

I opened up an interior communication with the radio deployed within the station.
"Sic semper."
"Tyrannis."
A mediocre security system, but one that should preferably prevail within this knowledgeably lacking Wasteland.
"This is A2-03 Lucius, reporting in with three drafts of Nuka-Cola, two bottled simulants of dirtied water, and three servings of brahmin steaks."
The slight mumbling seemed to confirm my beliefs that the scavenging had been fruitful, but not as the 'crew' would have expected.
"Ye' that'll do us real good up here, Luc. Get yer ass back up here now steelass, we got some reports ta share."

I continued on my route, moving with above-par running speed to the WKML Broadcast Station. Surely these reports would be important if the need to share them over radio contact was required.

Most of the survivors had broken down by now. We'd holed up near the abandoned, yet oddly inhabitable area southwest of the tower.
Banfield had moved Tenpenny and Dashwood into the nearby 'Lucky's' along with Margret Primrose, who he was more interested in. After Tiffany Cheng suffered a heart attack during the invasion, Banfield didn't want to risk losing the other three seniors, especially considering two of them were rather important.

The other women were sobbing and broken around the center of the town. I couldn't handle it.
That vertibird was still flying around the tower, it seemed like whoever was piloting that thing was keeping an eye out... unsure of what was happening.
I pulled my radio up from one of my pockets and began to tap into nearby channels. Most were static, but I knew I'd get it eventually.
"This is Major Jackson Brown of the New California Republic, requesting extraction southwest of Tenpenny Tower. Repeat, this is Major-"

Officer Steven McArthur
The radios were so silent now. I kept flicking through them slowly, static after static, silence upon silence... slowly, our camps were falling. Soldiers were dying, growing aware of our status, or being captured. We were some of the last, if not the last Enclave group left in the Capital Wasteland, possibly the country.

"A scientist, an Officer, and two Hellfire troopers. What a spectacular legacy."
I leant back, sighing and turing on the GNR station. Another one of it's few songs, but what could be expected of a ruined tower in a ruined city of a ruined continent. The scientist, Matthew Rossburger, groaned angrily and got up to leave the area.
He hated that the channel had stood so firmly against the President.
In my opinion, the son of a bitch needed to lay off.

Steel-Skull of the Pitt
I let out a low snarl as one of the slaves lazily bumped into me, apologised, and then moved on.
I couldn't hit him, berate him, anything... All because the Legion had this weird method of slavery.
"We need them for work. Pfft. Our slaves worked twice as hard, three times as long, and achieved five times the results, and they weren't given the privileges these little shits are."

One of the Veteran Legionaries looked over at me, slamming his fist down on the table behind me.
"You aren't in the Pitt anymore, Ambassador! You're in Legion territory, and you'll learn to abide Legion rule if you want to be engulfed like the other tribal hovels of the Wastes!"
I looked over my shoulder, smiling. "We won't be engulfed. We aren't a tribe. We're mutual allies, my friend. And Caesar will welcome us with open arms one day."

I could see them. The same slaves that had that Son of Pluto so up and mighty. I could see from their actions, their movements. They were talking.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/02/13, 05:43 pm

Rivet City Interior

(Zach - Trooper)
We all went back inside the massive boat. Straight to the Weatherly Hotel and into our rooms. I went with Ryan though.
Into his room. No no, not what you're thinking. He would probably need help medically. And a extra pair of hands helps.
Though he didn't seem to like the gesture...

(Ryan - Trooper)
"What the hell guy? Get your own room!"

(Zach)
"Calm the hell down, okay. I'm here to help patch you up."

(Ryan)
"Look here kid, fuck off, okay? I don't need your help."

(Zach)
"Al-Alright. That's how you gonna be."

I turn and leave the room, going to my own. I sit down on the bed and set my rifle on the floor next to it. Then lay down on the bed.
Looking up at the ceiling. Surprising. This bed actually pretty comfortable. And after today, I won't have any problems sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/02/13, 06:21 am

=i run in behind a trooper, running at another angle to the main group, trying to sneak off to the side to avoid any gunfire, and ran into the firing squad of defenders as the other soldier hit them from the front. I crashed into the men, knocking one over through sheer momentum, while I swung the Fist at another one. He blocked the punch with his rifle, but the metal and wood did little to stop the powerful slug that tore it's way through, embedding itself in his shoulder along with shrapnel with the gun. I grab his head and jab my Fist into his jaw, another cloud of blood, muscle, and bone flying out the back of his neck. The body falls limply to the side as I leap at another defender=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime27/02/13, 07:02 pm

Tenpenny Tower

(Aedigius)
With my machete in hand, I keep on cutting through the enemy force from behind. Soon enough though, they were all cut down.
Or punched out, or even shot to death. Take your pick, but they're dead. At least, this force. Funnily enough, they did better then the 'guards'.

Legion Fort

(Clayton)
I've already begun to think of ways out of here. Several ideas in fact. Some of which only lead me to safety. Others with the Ranger.
And one with all the other slaves. Of course most of these won't actually work. But I can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime28/02/13, 02:37 pm

=I had, to the chagrin of those NCR boys, made it back to my home in the wastes well before nightfall=

Let them think what they want...they're not from around here anyways...

=I turn on the radio, hearing a choice piece of music croon from the tiny speaker=

God Bless Three Dog...and Chuck Berry...

=I turn up the radio, smiling as Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" filled my dwelling, drifting towards sleep=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime03/03/13, 04:50 am

(Hades)

I Silence a screaming man by drowning him in his blood. I throw the body to the floor and look around. We had won. I look at the rest of my men and nod.

"Lets trash this place and get home, I'm hungry.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime03/03/13, 09:14 pm

(Aedigius)
"Sr. It seems the Flamer Fuel didn't burn anything. Just left a bunch of gas."

The reason I had said this to Hades, is because we don't have anything else that can burn it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 03:43 am

(Hades)

I scratch my chin, bored.

"Umm... we have any radiation? Explosives? Bear traps?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:56 am

(Aedigius)
"None of those. We only blasted our way in here because of the Predatorion. Though we can see what they had here. See if anything's useful."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 11:28 am

Wulf Squadron
The team sat together, each one reloading a rifle or other gun, while the Sentinel stood over the shoulder of the pilot, watching out the windbreaker in the front, peering angrily at the tower. She could just barely see the courtyard around it, and the strange beings that had surrounded it.

"They look like Raiders, only more enforced. Like they're following a strict law." One of the soldiers stoof up, smirking, his modified helmet sitting protectively on his head.

"Raiders? That's nothing compared to a Wulf." The Vertibird began to spin slowly, and made it's way over to the nearby gas station, or what was left of it. "Brace yourselves, we're going in fast."
The ship landed hard down onto the ground, it's legs bouncing the airship softly as the large back gate lowered down, with six fully armed Brotherhood of Steel warriors departing onto the ground around them, taking point.

"Paladin Artem Wulf, get into the courtyard. We need to find out what happened to the tower."
The lead soldier nodded, and headed off with a run, his team close behind as they closed in on the tower.

That Vertibird had landed, and I could barely make out the Brotherhood soldiers departing from it's bay.
"Okay, everyone move with me. We're gonna see if we can get, or lend, some help." They were tired, worn out. And the doctor was heading over.

"They can't keep going, Brown. They're barely even mentally stable anymore, all they knew was that tower. Tenpenny might have a breakdown if we keep moving."
I sat down, groaning, and nodded.

We'd need to wait.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime07/03/13, 01:38 am

(Hades)

I growl and spit on a dead body.

"No, leave it. The morning is coming, we must leave soon."

I shout out orders and the men gather their gear, I order our dead to be stripped of their gear. Once everyone is ready I motion them out, just in time to see a Vertibird fly over.

"The fuck? That's not NCR... Hold position until I know what the hell they are.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime07/03/13, 04:44 pm

(Aedigius)
I do as I'm told and wait. Wondering... just about everything about it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/03/13, 04:08 am

=i glance out the window=
More lambs to the slaughter? Good, I could always go for more blood.

=i roll my shoulders, the joints in my armor clinking and clanking together faintly=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next