Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Oppima 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

Battle of Oppima 9 Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Oppima 9   Battle of Oppima 9 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 02:07 am

This takes place in 2545, on a planet called Oppima IX. A Covenant Battlegroup has entered orbit, with all but one large troop-deploying cruiser being destroyed by the UNSC Ghengis Khan. A team of ODSTs, along with a 2 man headhunter-style team, has been deployed to fight off the Covenant ground forces, and capture or destroy the wounded cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

Battle of Oppima 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Oppima 9   Battle of Oppima 9 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 08:51 pm

I hit the ground running, the rotors of the Falcon becoming more and more quiet. I unsling my rifle, the minimap in my HUD showing 3 red blips. I take a second to look around, the crumbling buildings torn apart by the blasts of plasma weapons. Bodies are strewn across the street, cars overturned. I hear a burst of MA5B fire, a dying scream, and then a deafening silence. I call in calmly:Ghengis Khan, this is Alpha Two-Two-Zero, the situation on the ground is FUBAR. How copy?I then take aim with my rifle, it's scope showing the glinting eye of an armor-clad Sangheilli warrior. "Yeah it's a little worse than I let on..." I think to myself. I'll just have to wait for backup...
Back to top Go down

Battle of Oppima 9
Page 1 of 1