Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background

Go down 
+2
Kristoff
The Meta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Empty
PostSubject: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:42 pm

(Sub): Sydney, Australia. HIGHCOM Facility Bravo-6

Date: October 2552

Plot: Characters will be stationed on the ground, at LZ Foxtrot, large park with AA guns thats the main Evac zone. (Unless ODST). UNSC will have the Air for the beginning of the RP, with at least 3 ships and AA turrets everywhere. Characters will be moving Civilians to LZ as best as can, while also defending the point from being over run.There will be a lot of civilian deaths. Covies on the ground will start taking out AA guns across the city and the Covies will slowly gain ground. We'll say around 5 hours, UNSC will lose the city (Which will be heavily damaged) and be pushed back to Facility Bravo-6.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Template

Name:

Race:

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine):

*Apperance/Screenshot (Give an Idea of what you character looks like):

*Theme Song(s):

*Homeplanet (optional):

*Bio(Not needed, but recommended):

Last edited by The Meta on 30/01/13, 02:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime30/01/13, 02:01 pm

Name: Matthew Davis, S120 ["Gold Lead"]

Race: Caucasian

Appearance/Screenshot: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22292320&player=SovietBlade531

As with most Spartans, he's pale, but with black hair and grey eyes

Theme Song(s): "Juggernaut" by Two Steps From Hell, "Indestructible" by Disturbed, "Blaze of Glory" By Bon Jovi

Homeplanet: Biko

Bio (not needed, but recommended):

Journal Entry:

I honestly don't know what to tell you. Between the classified info and the ONI censors, not much.
Well, before I became a SPARTAN-II, I was just another boy from Biko. Not much of a life, since we weren't that well off.
Can't really say much else. I went through the hellish SPARTAN-II training, and was much better than most.

I was then assigned my current team of Spartans, some of whom aren't exactly the paragons of military virtue, but I still think and care for them like family; and that's what's kept us together.

//end of entry//

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Daniel "Dan" Grey, S-380 ["Gold Two"]

Rank and Placement: 1st Lieutenant, Spartan-2, Team Technical and Communications expert

Apperance/Screenshot (Give an Idea of what you character looks like):

Under the armor, he's sandy blonde with hazel eyes

Theme Song(s): "Skyworld" By Two Steps from Hell

Homeplanet (optional): Sigma Octanus IV

Bio (Not needed, but recommended): Being second in command was a natural fit for Dan, who wasn't someone who cared to be flashy. He's the guy that takes orders, and makes sure that the tech is working properly. In the heat of combat, he often has to act as Matt's conscience when judgment might be rushed by Matt.

Name: Alexis Williams, S-365 ["Gold Three"]

Race: Causcasian

Rank and Placement: Warrant Officer, Spartan-2, Team Medic and Scout

Under the armor, she has auburn hair and green eyes

*Theme Song(s): "Queen of the Crows" by Two Steps From Hell

*Homeplanet (optional): New Jerusalem

*Bio (Not needed, but recommended): As the team's scout and medic, she's often the one person in the squad that has the best interest of the team at heart when in the thick of the action. However, when focused on the scouting side of her job, she tends to be really quiet, even when Matt wants to hear status reports. And as a scout, she tends to treasure whatever gear that Gold Team gets during an operation.

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Weaver, S-390 ["Gold Four"]

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Petty Officer, Third Class; Spartan-2, Team Explosives and heavy weapons expert

The largest guy on the team, he has brown hair and blue eyes

*Theme Song(s): "War Machine" By AC/DC, "Juggernaut" by Two Steps From Hell

*Homeplanet (optional): Eirandus 2

*Bio (Not needed, but recommended): As the teams explosives expert, he's often called when Gold Team needs to make a fast exit, stonewall the enemy, or just make life hell for people on the business end of the explosives. Often overzealous with explosives, people on the team often tell him to restrain himself. He may be reliable in a pinch; but whenever he's not on an operation, he often tends to get a bit on the argumentative side.

Name: Sakura Nakamura, S-412 ["Gold Five"]

Race: Asian

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Petty Officer, Second Class; Spartan-2, Team Pilot and Vehicle expert

Under the armor, she's the shortest member of the team with black hair and light blue eyes

*Theme Song(s): "Starfleet" By Two Steps from Hell, "Bad Reputation" By Joan Jett, "Call Me" by Shinedown

*Homeplanet (optional): Chi Rho

*Bio (Not needed, but recommended): Sometimes the most volatile member of Gold Team, various disciplinary issues have kept Sakura from promotion every step of the way. Whether it's been charges for disorderly conduct while on duty, disrespecting a commanding officer, and many others, Sakura has sometimes created more harm than good for Gold Team's off duty reputation. When she's competent, she's the most respected and gifted pilot outside the UNSC Air Force and the Fleet Air Arm. Also quite shy when she's off the booze, she tends to prefer to be in the cockpit rather than be with her teammates.

Last edited by The Meta on 30/01/13, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime30/01/13, 10:22 pm

Name: Christopher John Shay

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Private First Class Marine (Sniper in the 265th Infantry)

*Appearance/Screenshot (Give an Idea of what you character looks like): Chris is 6' 2" and well built with a light tan. He has blonde hair and green eyes with a scar under his left eye.

*Theme Song(s): "Lonely Day" by System of a Down, "What I've Done" by Linkin Park

*Homeplanet (optional): Reach

*Bio(Not needed, but recommended):
September 8th, 2552
I survived. Reach was attacked and I survived. It seems like only yesterday the ODSTs were attempting to recruit me, but my fear of heights made me decline. My mother always said that I was afraid of heights because Heaven was afraid of me. I'm going to miss them all, Reach was all I knew. I was born here and I trained here, now I am en route to Earth. I can't wait until we take the fight to the Covies, I will be the last thing those bastards never see. The Doc says my leg will never be completely healed, but enough for me to see combat again. The others weren't so lucky, I watched my squad get turn apart by plasma. I'll never forget their faces. I survived. I'm lucky. Happy birthday to me.
~Christopher John Shay

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime31/01/13, 02:50 am

Name: Soren 'Roc' Taylor
Race: Caucasian, Human, Male

Homeplanet: Troy

Soren Taylor:
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:56 am

Name: Chloe Phillips

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Staff Sargent, Marine

*Apperance/Screenshot (Give an Idea of what you character looks like): Sort of like this, Cause <3 Anime and Helmet and stuffs

*Theme Song(s): Blackheart

*Homeplanet (optional): Earth

*Bio(Not needed, but recommended): Chloe never served in any major battles, but came close to being deployed on Reach. She was born and raised in America, with parents in the UNSC. She gained much inspiration and headstrong determination from them.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime01/02/13, 09:35 pm

Name: Erin Cassidy

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Captain, ONI Special Operations

Spoiler:
Out of Armour: Jet black hair, tied in a tight ponytail and green eyes.
*Theme Song(s):

*Homeplanet (optional): Mars

*Bio(Not needed, but recommended): An Ex-ODST, Erin was found to be an exellent shot, and very adept at working on her own. When ONI requested her to work directly for them, she accepted. More dangerous work, higher pay.

After a few months further training on an ONI facility on Luna, Erin was deployed in Classified missions throughout the war with the covenant.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime22/03/13, 07:52 pm

Name: Doc G

Race: Caucasian/Hispanic

Rank and Placement (Exp. ODST, Pilot, Marine): Petty Officer 1st class, Corpsman

*Apperance/Screenshot (Give an Idea of what you character looks like): New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Marine_01New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Marine_01

*Theme Song(s): Rage Against the Machine

*Homeplanet (optional): Mars

*Bio(Not needed, but recommended): Doc G is more or less a greenhorn when it comes to being with Marines. He enlisted into the UNSC Navy. He wanted a medical job so he got a medical job, but it was something he never thought he would get. FMF Corpsman. After 5 years of being in the UNSC he had gotten three promotions and some medals. Saved over 250 Marines and ODST's. Though he is loved (No homo) by most of the men he fights with, some despise him. Such as some of the ODST's, why? Who knows but they don't like him. He's only seen about 3 Spartans in his life time and career. He took care of some Spartans in the battlefield as plasma was flying above his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background   New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HRP ('Against All Odds') Character Thread and Background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: