Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:41 pm

"That's the plan Nick." Petra said, moving back into her spot in the queue, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:42 pm

Nick stood behind Petra, waiting to get food, like everyone else in line.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:55 pm

Petra stood in the queue for a short time, before picking what she wanted, left the queue, and waited for Nick to pick what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:57 pm

Nick picked the healthiest things the cafeteria offered. And then a bunch of the unhealthiest things they had to offer. then he joined Petra, "Where do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 09:08 pm

Lynki grabbed his meal, and weaved his way through to the back corner of the cafeteria. His mocking grin and low chuckle resounded though his body and anyone near him could hear it easily as he went. He reached the empty table, the furthest and farthest back table he could find, and sat down to where he could easily keep an eye on everyone and everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 09:42 pm

"You can pick." Petra replied.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 09:44 pm

"Wha-why do I have to pick?" Nick exclaimed, a half smile on his face once more.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 09:50 pm

"I don't know, just pick." Petra said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 10:01 pm

"Uh, erh, eh, um, ergh, hm." Nick makes funny sounds as he decides what table to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 10:25 pm

I had finished my meal and was ready for something sweet. I picked up my plate and stood up, walked over to the place where you return your plates and headed to the desert area.

Last edited by Kite on 05/08/13, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 10:32 pm

I had, of course, found a seat, some others getting there before me. For obvious reasons, I ignored an offer to save Lynki a seat. I then look to Petra and her companion who seemed confused and raised a hand, offering the seemingly confused one some help in what looked like a debacle for him. I resisted the urge to chuckle at the display.

Last edited by The Meta on 05/08/13, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:05 pm

"Just make up your mind, Nick." Petra said, still somewhat smiling.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:12 pm

"Ooookayyyy," Nick said, sounding playful, while seriously looking around, looking for a table that looked inviting.

"We could sit with some of your friends from last year?" Nick suggested.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:23 pm

"I guess, but none of them really know you... It could get a bit awkward." Petra replied.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:25 pm

"you mean as awkward as the time I tried introducing you to my friends?" Nick smiled stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:28 pm

"I think I must've forgotten about that too." Petra replied, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:29 pm

Well, watching people got boring pretty fast. That and I was done with my food. I had a strange urge to get up and talk to people, namely those I identified as being possibly friendly, or at least better than the jerks in the room. But.....I remembered there was a book in my room I wanted to start on, so I quickly got up, stacked my tray with the other used trays over the trash, and quickly made for the door. I did my best to not be seen, though let's face it: in a place this crowded, being seen wasn't an issue. It was being noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:30 pm

Nick chuckles, "Uhhh, so I guess, we pick our own table? instead of sitting with people who'll make it awkward?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 12:39 am

"Sure." Petra replied, glancing around the 'room'.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 12:47 am

Commence random table sitting! Nick looks around, finds an empty table, and beckons for Petra to follow him and sit at it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 08:20 am

I suppose I really was unnoticeable. That or no ne really care even if they did see me. Either way, I made it out of the cafeteria, and was already on my way back to the dorm rooms. As I walked, I went through a small checklist in my head. So, lets see where we stand now: we already had a disastrous first meeting with a girl, established ourselves as a quiet, terrified little child in the eyes of her and her friend, and then humiliated ourselves by screaming curse words in the middle of the hallway. So, all in all.....very poor way to start a first day in school. Hopping back aboard the train seemed like a very good idea now.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 01:26 pm

Ruby Rose wrote:
Rei grabbed Lily's hand and started dragging her down the path towards the cafeteria.
"Let's go! I hope they got ice cream!" She said joyfully, oblivious to Lily's probable plight of being dragged and losing balance.

I was dragged into the cafeteria by Rei, having answered the other girl with my name,
"Rei! Slow down!" I half shouted.

If she trips up and drags me down, I'll kill her... I thought, a little sullenly as I almost tripped for the twelfth time.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 02:42 pm

Rei slowed down mercifully, partly out of compassion for Lily's plight, partly out of being overwhelemed.
Red, white, blue, yellow, magenta, cerulean, cyan, light, dark, swirl, vortex, translucent, opaque. Every type of Aura bombareed her senses, causing her to let go of Lily and sink to her knees.
Rei took slow, deep breaths, focusing her aura on the opaque, intense, ice'blue aura behind her.

After two minutes, Rei finally managed to stand.
"I...didn't think...I'd be overwhelmed like that..." she looked a bit off, still focusing. "Its...pretty hard to keep concentrated. Everyone's aura is excited, energetic. Took me by surprise."
Finally looking calm, ahe then looked embaressed. "Sorry I'm looking like an idiot, Lily...
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 03:04 pm

I gently placed my hand on Rei's shoulder.
"Rei." I said, my face dead-serious, "You're not an idiot, you're my friend."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 03:25 pm

Rei nodded, gently hugging Lily.
"Thanks."
She let go though, but again took Lily's hand. "I guess...you can lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 04:16 pm

nice names, mines ashiriri but people call me ash for short

=yawns a little bit as she waits for them=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 12:41 am

Petra followed, sitting opposite Nick.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 12:54 am

Nick smiles and Petra, and then begins to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 03:40 am

Lynki watched everybody walk around and find their seats. He sat silently and carefully, grinning like a madman. He started scribbling on the table, nondescript plans about what he was doing or what was going to do to whom. They would probably make no sense to anyone, but that's how he liked it.

Meanwhile, Frei took another bite of her apple, and closed her eyes, slowing down her breathing like her parents taught her, and imagined nothing and everything, entering that twilight zone of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 05:11 am

At the desert table I decided it was time to head to my dorm room. I picked up two soft, warm cookies and headed back.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 07:50 am

It wasn't long before I reached the safety of my room, closing the door behind me and shutting myself away from the world. I set Midnight Flame down by my bed, and kicked off my shoes and shaking off my coat. Reaching for my suitcase, I opened it and grabbed my book, and plopped down on the bed. As I began turning the pages, I began to lose myself in the story, forgetting the troubles of today, the awkward moments, and the more than likely humiliation. That's what the book was for after all; a balm for my soul. Not the sword.....for me.

A brave warrior who sets out on a quest to fight monsters and protect the ones he cares for.......please, to whoever is up there, give me strength to take advantage of this chance, to live that kind of life. If not the clash against monsters, then at least the important bits. People to care for.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 07:11 pm

I squeezed Rei's hand as I set off, walking just in front of her as we got our food. I chose some rice, and picked up a bowl of ice cream, holding it out to Rei.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/08/13, 07:45 pm

=notices there is rice so grabs that in addition to chicken,some fruit and a slice of cake=

see any spots to sit?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 01:06 am

Rei looked a bit more relaxed when Lily squeezed her hand, then amiled happily as the ice cream was handed to her.
"You're the best." She said to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 03:44 am

It didn't take long before I fell asleep, the book falling open onto my face. I didn't even bother turning the light off really, which would have made this funny if someone decided to walk in. But there wasn't anything funny about the dream....

Cornered. It started off with me cornered in an alley, my back to the wall, and the sent of garbage and urine filling my nostrils. In the dream my heart was racing, terrified as I stared in fear at the trio of attackers. They were older than me, maybe in their twenties, and they had a look in their eyes and a stench about them that told me they were drunk. Or had been drinking at least. From the looks of their clothing, it seemed clear that money wasn't the reason they had me cornered in the alley. From the way they were talking, it sounded like they just wanted to beat on the kid, the tiny little runt. I was so scared, I wanted to be back home, somewhere safe, anywhere but there. When the first punch came, hitting me in the cheek and slamming my head back against the bricks. I slumped down, and they laughed calling me weak. They kicked me, stomped on me. I never knew people could be so cruel. I wondered what it was I did that made them want to hit me. And then it reached a point where something in me snapped. It wanted to scream, yell, spit in their faces, break their bones, and skin them alive and force them to swallow their own flesh. I felt a strange sensation in my right hand, I screamed in defiance and rage, rising to my feet as I swung upwards at the nearest attackers gut. Then I heard a choking grunt of surprise, and a warm, fluid sensation running down my hand. I looked down, and saw a sword, black as predawn night, plunged into the stomach of my attacker. And there was blood. So much blood, pouring from the wound, around and even down the blade, onto my hand. It was warm, wet, and......wrong. I felt my face go white and my stomach began to curl in revulsion, my anger and fury, my hatred quickly evaporating even as the man fell backwards and off the sword with a wet, squishing sound. His friends saw me, realization on their faces, and ran. I stood there, hands bloody and holding a dark, bloody sword, with a dead man at my feet. And I was sick. I was afraid. And worst of all.....somewhat giddy.

Waking with a start, breathing quickly through my nose, I threw away the book on my face. My shirt, pants, and even the bed sheets were drenched in sweat, my heart hammering in my chest. The dream.....the memory, was still fresh in my head, and it wouldn't go away anytime soon. My punishment I think, for taking a life.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 12:44 pm

I didn't say anything to Rei in reply, I just smiled at her, almost sadly.

You need to be a better friend to her. I though as I smiled to her.

"I think there's an empty table over there," I said, glancing in the direction of the empty tab;e.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 03:12 pm

Rei closed her eyes.
"Yeah. Its clear." She confirmed. "I'll save it!" She ran fast, sliding into the bench and setting her ice cream down.
"Saved!" She waved over to the others.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 06:34 pm

sweet

=walks over and sits down=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 07:17 pm

Petra sat there for a few minutes with Nick, eating what she had picked up, which wasn't exactly a lot.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 07:36 pm

Together Nick and Petra eat in silence. Nick occasionally looks around the room while he eats.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 07:42 pm

I opened the door to my room full and tired, dragging mu feet along to the bed. I still had a one cookie left from the desert table it was a snickerdoodle, one of my favorite. Laying on the bed in a way where my shoulders and head where laying off the bed , I ate my cookie thinking about tomorrow. Soon I was off in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 08:47 pm

I couldn't sleep, not after the dream. The warmth, the smell of the blood was still sharp in my memory, and it made it difficult to relax enough for sleep. Reached over to the bedside, I grabbed Midnight Flame from where it rested, and held it close. It was oddly comforting for me, making it easier to sleep. Maybe it was because I held my Soul close, maybe it helped me feel secure. Whatever the reason, I......didn't quite fall asleep. But I did calm down.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 11:24 pm

I took the seat opposite Rei, placing my bowl down as I sat.

I glanced around the room once before turning back to the table.

"Do you see any chopsticks?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/08/13, 11:26 pm

um i think i saw some over at that table over there

=points to the table with the utensils=

might be behind the other utensils
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 01:06 am

I stood up again and walked over to the utensil table, picking up a pair of the disposable chopsticks.
Maybe there are more students from Koga than I thought...

I also picked up a spoon each for Rei and Ashiri as well as a fork for the latter.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 01:10 am

Petra finished eating, before yawning.

"I think I'm going to head back to my room, Nick, finish sorting out what's left, then get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 01:59 am

"Alright, I'll see you... when I see you?" Nick said, remembering the class schedule.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 07:01 am

Rei looked at her bowl, then realized she had no spoon.

She looked up, then smiled. Lily already had one.
"She's amazing..." she said really quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 07:22 pm

Frei took a bite of her apple and continued to rest on her bed. She was worried, but didn't show it. She was worried about school, if she could keep her family traditions, anyone she might meet. She was still 16, even if she was a little more mature than most girls her age.

Lynki, meanwhile, kept up his plans, working away at his plots and schemes for pranks and jokes, the flashes of them constantly blazing through his mind like a wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/08/13, 11:25 pm

"I guess so, Nick." Petra said, smiling, before turning and leaving the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next