Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 07:23 am

I was mildly annoyed, but the response was expected. It was a large school, and there were a whole lot of students. The chances of what happened were relatively large. I ate my supper in relative silence and put up my plate when I was finished, heading back to my dorm room.

Today was a relative waste, but tomorrow is another day. Maybe something different will happen...

I smiled at the thought of a fresh start tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 08:38 pm

The Next Day.
(Monday)

I opened my eyes slowly, letting them become accustomed to the light before slipping out of bed.

Walking to the bathroom on my hall with a towel and my toothbrush, I let out a yawn as I shook my short blonde hair out, trying to get it to stay flat, at least.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 08:43 pm

To say I slept soundly would have been generous. My sheets were tossed everywhere and I was in a fairly uncomfortable position. I used to be a quiet sleeper, able to go to sleep in one position and wake up in the same the next morning. But that all changed, clearly. Yawning as I got up to stretch, I scratched my head a little as my eyes cleared up. I needed a shower, less for the smell and more to just wake up. But I had to find the showers first....yay.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 08:58 pm

Frei woke up easily, and slowly got up out of bed. She wasn't entirely clear on what she was supposed to bring to her class, so she just grabbed Frost and hooked it into her belt. Almost immediately after she did that, she realized she needed to switch to her school uniform and go shower and cleaned up for school. So, she took Frost out, put it on the desk again, grabbed a towel, and started heading towards the bathrooms, still wearing her pajamas.

Lynki, on the other hand, quickly bolted up out of bed after waking up, and nearly sprinted down the hall to the showers, towel flapping behind him along with Loki, the slungshot.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:11 pm

=had just gotten dressed after taking a shower and was heading back to her room to get everything ready for the day and notices all the people heading to the bathrooms=

looks like i beat them to it
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:13 pm

Rei sat up groggily, movin her eyepatch and rubbing her eye. She sighed softly, slipping out of bed and fixing her eyepatch. She glanced around, then smoothed out her chemise before tucking her feet into slippers.

Grabbing her towel, toothbrush, and a small plastic eyepatch she used while bathing, she started down the hall, using her ability to avoid running into people.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:16 pm

Public showers......why oh why did it have to be public? I wasn't a prude or anything, but I was uncomfortable with the idea of getting naked near all these strangers. But when I walked in, I was glad to see that the showers were built kinda like bathroom stalls,only wider with more space. There was a curtain hanging by the entrance, and I found an open shower to use. Okay, so not as revealing as I feared.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:19 pm

I woke up, yawning a bit. The night hadn't brought me much of a restful sleep. My sheets were a damn mess, but it wasn't unusual. I just leisurely woke up, grabbing a towel--and a toothbrush as well--and headed to the showers. I just wanted to wake up. I had left the soul sheathed and sat where it was supposed to be. I hadn't forgotten to

Hopefully, I beat the other students to where the bathrooms were. And to my luck, I practically had it all to myself. I found a stall that was opened and went in, hoping to get a shower in before the other students started flooding in.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 09:57 pm

Waking up early has its advantages. It meant getting to shower before everyone else and getting to breakfast with the good food still there. Like usual I woke up before the sun rose, doing my exercise and training with the weather still cool. Finishing my morning training I headed back to my room for a towel to shower. I had finished early but not early enough. There was one other in before me. The heat from his shower started a warm fog in the showers. I took the shower stall that was one stall away from him...Guy Code. I turned the shower on and let the hot water wash away the grit I had gotten from my sweat. The water pounding my skin was rhythmic, I let my mind wander to it.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 10:06 pm

I walked into the bathroom, a couple of the showers were in use, but I didn't care.

I stepped into an empty one and pulled the curtain across, making sure to pull the knots from my hair as I washed it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 10:24 pm

Finally arriving, she found and empty stall and stepped in, pulling the curtain over and switching eyepatches.
Setting hers to the side, she started cleaning herself up.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 10:42 pm

It was a short walk for Frei, to get to the showers. When she arrived, there were some girls already using some stalls, one of them already creating steam to fog up the room. Frei moved to an empty shower stall, put her pajamas off to side and turned on the water. It was cold, and Frei yelped slightly, turning the water up hotter before getting under the water fully. Her tattoos darkened slightly on her face from the water's light effects, creating a perfect contrast to her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:04 pm

Rei rinsed her hair out, then turned the water off. She was reaching for her towel, removing her washing eyepatch and closing her eye.

But then the curtain was ripped to the side, and her eyepatch ripped from her hand. She didn't even get to cry out before someone grabbed her, pressing her into the wall. In a matter of moments, she was pushed to the back of the shower, her things stolen...only her toothbrush left behind.

Yanking the curtain closed, she sat in the corner in a tight huddle, keeping her eye closed and covered, crying, as no one decided to lend her a hand.

The mean girls ran downstairs and hid in the downstairs bathroom, cackling and holding Rei's things up like trophies.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:08 pm

nothing to see here, just a post to be deleted.

Last edited by Armored Heart on 10/08/13, 11:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:13 pm

I stepped down the stairs, almost being pushed down them by some older girls, running. They were carrying something, I saw.

I followed them into the bathroom, curious to what they had and why they were running so fast.

That was Rei's eyepatch. I walked towards them slowly, watching them intently.

"Those aren't yours."

Last edited by Weiss Schnee on 11/08/13, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:15 pm

The girls looked at the really short first year.
"So what? Be glad we didn't pick you, newbie." The leader smirked, pressing Rei's common eyepatch to her eye.
"Arr matey. Survival of the fittest."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:17 pm

"Give them to me," I said, feeling anger creep into my voice, "Now."

I clenched a fist, ready to fight if I had to.
Make the first hit the last. I thought calmly, trying to keep my nerves down.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:23 pm

The lead girl shoved Lily back. "No." She grinned. "I heard the girl start crying. Maybe you should stay out of this if you don't want to be next."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:27 pm

Rei was crying.

I stepped forward towards them.

As I did, I raised my right leg and fired a kick at the closest girls' stomach.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:31 pm

The girl didn't see it coming, and doubled over, then fell to her knees.

The other three looked at her in shock, the leader, blinking, taking a step back.
"Newbie, I'd have chosen your battles better." She scowled. "You really want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:36 pm

"Before you told me you made the owner of these items cry," I said calmly, looking down at the girl I'd kicked, "I'd rather have ended this without a fight."

I looked up at the remaining girls.
"But because you hurt her," I continued, "I'm going to make sure you don't do it again."

I bent my knees slightly and raised my hands, like my father had shown me.
First... I thought as I inhaled,
... And last... as I exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:38 pm

The girl that was down stayed down, but two of the girls, one holding a towel, the other holding what had to be Rei's clothes, charged Lily in a bum-rush as the leader stepped back, waiting to see if her friends took down the first-year.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:43 pm

=hears a commotion coming from the bathroom so decides to see what is going on=

why can't people keep it down in the morning
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:43 pm

Seeing that I was all alone, I slipped my clothes off and started the shower, pulling the curtain shut. The feeling of the hot water was just perfect. What had happened last night seemed in the past. Just generally felt good to be alone, especially when some people generally didn't like my attitude toward them.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:44 pm

I almost grinned as they charged.

Dropping down lower, I flicked my leg out to meet one of the girls, taking her feet out from under her, and grabbed the second girls leg, pulling as hard as I could to send her going the same way as her friend.

Straightening up, I looked at the leader, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:47 pm

The leader threw the eyepatch to the side and warily circled her opponent.
"You're gonna pay for that."
Moving closer, she faked a left jab and threw all her weight behind her right fist, trying to take the smaller Lily down with one blow.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:48 pm

=makes it in time to see the girl from day before fight what looked to be older students=

what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:51 pm

My smaller size was an advantage as I moved towards the fist, ducking at the last second. As my knees unfolded, I faced the palm of my right hand upwards and struck her as hard as I could in the stomach, following with a punch to the side of her jaw as it passed.

When the girl hit the ground from a combination of my hits and her lack of balance, I adjusted my neck-tie and answered Ashiri.
"I was just getting some things." I said, as I walked over and picked up Rei's belongings.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:53 pm

looks like you got things under control so see you at breakfast

=turns around and heads back to her room=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:55 pm

The girl's didn't get up. They laid there, either whimpering in pain or flat out crying.

Rei was still huddled in the shower as people fluttered the curtain, some threatening to open it up and start taking pictures, which made her cry even harder.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/08/13, 11:57 pm

I walked calmly out of the bathroom, and to the staircase, as if I was going to breakfast, instead however, I went upstairs, remembering Rei mention which floor she was on.

I walked into the bathroom, saw the crowd and coughed loudly.
"Leave her alone and move away."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:09 am

Frei stepped out of her stall, seeing a bunch of girls crowded around another stall where the crying was coming from. Some of them were trying to get pictures or something. She stepped up to the group, standing in front of the curtain and faces those with their phones out. "If you want pictures of a scared girl on your phone, turn them around and keep trying to open this stall." Her inner self couldn't take it any more, she had to step in, even if she didn't show any emotion but neutrality. She just glared hard, her cold eyes meeting each of their gazes and holding it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone enter the room.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:11 am

I could hear Rei crying in her stall, which was beginning to annoy me.
"MOVE!" I shouted, almost shaking, "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:16 am

Frei took several steps forward directly towards the group, who instinctively started stepping backwards. She glanced at the person who just entered and tilted her head at the stall.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:23 am

I walked forwards, holding Rei's clothes in clenched fists to keep myself from shaking.
"Move." I said again, "Or you'll end up like the girls who did this."

Threats, it seemed, got effects. As the crowd looked at me, I continued.
"They're currently in the A bathroom, crying."

I stopped at Rei's stall, next to the girl who I assumed was trying to help Rei, given that her back was to the stall.

"Go and check if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:27 am

Rei heard the girl tell them to leave, then Lily shouting.
"Lily?" She called nervously.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:30 am

"I'm here, Rei. I have your things."

As one of the crowd returned, confirming what I'd said, they actually backed off. Three seconds years and a third year reduced to tears, none of the first years really wanted to get involved.

When the crowd had finally gone, I went into Rei's stall, holding out her clothes while keeping my eyes down, so that I wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:32 am

Rei shakily stood and took her clothes, getting dressed quickly.

Slipping her eyepatch on, she hugged Lily, crying into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:33 am

I wrapped my arms around Rei, hugging her tightly,
"It's alright, Rei," I whispered, "They won't do it again, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:35 am

She nodded, shaking a bit.
"Thank you." She finally said. "Wh-who kept those people away from me?" She choked out.

She didn't let go, obviously pretty hurt at the bullies.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:37 am

Frei simply stood there, still as a statue, glaring hard at the crowd that had tried to take advantage of the scared little girl. Her breathing was slow and calm, ready to act again. Someone tried to sneak their phone around the side of Frei, and she quickly grabbed it and spun it around to face them. "Take a picture." She dared.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:39 am

"There's another girl outside." I said, slowly pulling away from the hug, but taking her hand instead. "I think it was her."

I took a step towards the stall exit, "Are you okay?" I asked, examining her face.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:39 am

The shower didn't take long. Scrub my skin, scrub my hair, in and out in under ten minutes at least. That was how I liked my showers; quick and with as little time in contact with the water as possible. I didn't hate water or anything, it was just.......I couldn't swim. And the thought of being covered in water gave me an image of flailing, then drowning. Anyway, I was out and had my robe on as I walked back to my room. I really had no idea what was scheduled for today, just that I'd probably need my uniform.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:43 am

Rei's hand tightened, the girl still shaky. She looked up, wiping her tears away.
"I...I don't know..." she admitted. Then she looked past her at Frei.
"Th-than you." She stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 12:47 am

Frei let go of the girl, who then promptly ran off and turned around, nodding. "Fear makes packs out of any animal. People forget that sometimes. What happened to your eye?" She asked, unsure about whether she had the eyepatch before or not. IF she didn't then her friend might have the ability to communicate through thoughts, something Frei would take careful note of.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:01 am

At the question, I clenched Rei's hand a little tighter, feeling a little defensive of her after what had just happened.

"She can't see from it." I said, answering the question for her.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:04 am

"I see." Said Frei, completely missing what she said in relation to the topic. "You two must be close. I'll leave you two alone then." Frei turned and started gathering up her clothes, putting them on on the far side of the room to let Rei and Lily have some measure of privacy.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:06 am

Nick sat in his homeroom. Staring off into space, just waiting for the day to begin in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:07 am

Once I was safely back in my room, I quickly got dressed in my uniform. It was....a bit restricting, the fabric stiff and sorta itchy in places I didn't even know I could itch. The only thing that made it bearable was me being allowed to carry my Soul with me. Clipping it over my shoulder, I looked in the mirror, a little upset. Green, especially this shade, was not my color. I much preferred the black of my coat, but then again.....looking like everyone else would make it easier to stay unnoticed, right?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:15 am

"Ok..."
She retreated to Lily, sort of clinging to her.
"Please don't leave me alone yet." She begged quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next