Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:42 am

I unlocked my room and pushed the door open with my shoulder, using two hands to carry my suitcase. I looked around,
It's... basic I thought, looking at the bed, wardrobe and drawers that were in here.

I could probably buy more things for it from the city.

I put the bag with my weapons gently onto the bed, before unzipping my suitcase and neatly packing my clothes away.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:45 am

=AJ put his hands together and closed his eyes, saying a prayer to himself before following the crowd. As he walked, he felt Miracle bumping against his back in it's holder, the sides of the teeth feeling like the broad sides of coins being pressed into his skin. When his name was called, he stepped up to receive his key and number before heading off to find the place. As he walked, he started to hum a song to himself, one that reminded him of home=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:46 am

=had been given a room on the first floor so got the room number and keys to it and decided to to head right there and start unpacking quickly=

thank god i don't have to climb any stairs

=yawns as she walks out and heads to the dorms and after a bried walk makes it to the dorm and finds her room which she unlocks and sets her duffle bags on the bed and looks around=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:50 am

As soon as I opened the door the reason for the empy room was aparent, you will be living here so they want you to add object of affection to this room. I liked it, at least there was some sense of freedom. I places my luggage on the chair by the study desk and laid on my be. Sweet they wasted money in this place, these beds were amazing. I wouldn't be suprised if someone decided not to leave it. I got up from my soft bed and place my luggage on it. Upon opening I saw my soul laying there on top of my clothes. My stare watching the gleam of the pitch black color, the blue lines apearing as a light in the darkness. I started designating what drawer was for what and started placing my clothes there. I opened the top three drawers and and placed my clothes in their respective places. Opening the closet one would find their school uniform all neat and ironed, no wrinkles what so ever. I hung up my other outfits I brought and laid back on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"This is better than expected."

I sat up on my bed and grabbed a bag of Pocky, taking one out and placed it in my mouth.

"Mmm. Mint."

I got up and grabbed my soul, measuring with them to see how my morning ritual would work. It was time for some remodeling. I moved my bed parallel to the wall and placed it by the window but moving it so the bed touched two walls. I moved my deskĀ on the other side of the bed. Their dimensions were perfect. I had alot more room to train. Sat at my desk to see if I would be uncomftorable, I opened the drawer to find my schedule, my mind started remembering them.

Last edited by Kite on 02/08/13, 03:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:52 am

Setting her things on her bed, she set her four swords onto the desk before packing her clothes away.
She looked around, sighing softly. Not much was going on.
Rei sat down on her bed.
"...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:58 am

After getting into the school and through orientation, I was now in my room, unpacking clothes and personal items, mostly books and one picture of my old home. So far.....I hadn't spoke to anyone, which wasn't surprising. I was always the one most hidden, out of the way. And in a way, I sorta liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:02 am

I ran into my room just as the others were starting to arrive, I jump up and flopped down on my bed, joyous mirth coming out of my mouth in the sound of laughter as I pulled my bag up and started offloading everything, taking my things out of my bag and sorting them around my body according to what they do and importance. Various tools and books came out, being stacked and sorted in neat little piles. Visions of pranks and new collections being formed danced in my eyes and I laughed again and go ready.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:04 am

=had started unpacking which didn't take long and once done sighed=

dam i'm bored
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:04 am

I finished unpacking my clothes and pushed my suitcase under the bed. Standing, I opened my bag and looked at my three weapons, my Wakizashi, Tanto, and of course, my soul.

I didn't bring a stand... I thought, usually, I'd kept my soul in a stand in my room, but I couldn't fit one into my bags. I'll have to see if they have any in the city... If worst comes to worst, I could write to mother and father...

I took them out and placed them on the desk, making sure that they were properly arranged.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:16 am

=AJ got to his room and unlocked the door, stepped in, and closed it behind him. He looked around the room, finding it dull and boring. It was just so... plain. Luckily, he had anticipated such a thing, and came prepared. Walking over to the desk, he unclipped Miracle from his back and gently set it down before dropping his bag and opening it up. Out from it he pulled a thick blanket from his homeland, which was black and decorated in white and red. Quickly, he laid it on his bed and went back into his bag to retrieve another item, a small wooden box which bore the sign of Lady Keros, and he placed it with care onto the desk. He also retrieved a set of candles, all pink, which he put down next to the box. A silky cloth, black with pink embroidery around the edges, also onto the desk, folded into a neat triangle. A wooden bowl, stained on the inside from ash and charred slightly, and to the desk it went. When he was done with that, he began to unpack his clothes...=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:14 am

Sitting on the bed, legs crossed and coat hanging on a chair, I once more examined Midnight Flame for the hundredth time as I lay it in front of me. The pure darkness of the blade was a stark contrast to the sheets of the bed. But something told me that the darkness didn't mean evil, just....obscure, maybe. Hard to see on a dark night.......the same way I was hard to see. Both edges were as sharp as ever, and I was still thankful for the fact that souls never really needed constant care. The design of the sword itself; blade, grip, hilt, even the pommel, was all, despite the coloring, simple. Simple, practical, not really anything worth mentioning. Again, so very much like me. Hell, the sword was basically me. Which suddenly made me think of a dozen jokes to make about myself--'oh what a tool he is that Jason,' or 'yeah, I really am that sharp.' Chuckling to myself, I put the sword back in its sheath and rested it against the headboard of the bed. Then I did something.....well, odd. To the casual observer, one could call it paranoid but I like to think paranoid is just another word for survivor (a somewhat crazy and irrational one yes but a survivor still)

Laying on the bed, I went through a dozen different positions of how I normally slept, and then jumped out of bed as fast as I could, while grabbing my sword and yanking it out of the sheath. This was all my way of seeing how fast I could respond and get my Soul ready in case of emergency (i.e. someone sneaking into my room and trying to get the jump on me)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:59 am

It was time to sleep. My body felt it, my mind told me to do it, but I simply couldn't. They were both telling me to sleep so I could have my energy, my willpower to ready the jokes and pranks and bring joy to myself and others, although it was mainly myself. I giggled again and arranged my tools out. A lockpick, glue, a tiny bottle of paint, string, a section of rope, a packet of liquid I stole from a diner, a nail from that hardware shop, several screws from a different hardware shop, a utility knife with a screwdriver built in, several pens of varying colors, a single pen of varying colors, and of course, always on my wrist or in my hand, was Loki. The small Soul Slungshot had served me well. Either in breaking windows to get away, or smacking aside the claws of a demon about to rip my tiny child face off, Loki always had my back. I smiled warmly, not mischievously at my tool of combat and of my trade, and readied myself mentally for my new school year. I thought of the friends I could make, whether they realized they were my friends or not.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:54 am

Orion had hopped of the train as one of the first kids out, smiling as he did so, looking forward to a new year, his third year here. He was looking forward to this, almost more than he had looked forward to anything in his life, coz it meant he could finally apply himself almost fully to weapons training, essentially what had been his three year pastime.

He saw a few people he recognized, people he liked and people he hoped to grow to like. But for now he just wanted to get back to a nice, big bed. Walking with the crowds, constantly moving and changing and splitting up, as we were led into the main hall. Gabriel gave his speech, same as always, as the room allocation began.

Eventually, Orion made his way to his own room, one on of the higher levels.
It didn't take him long to set up, ready for the new year, as he leant against the door and let out a peaceful sigh, pulling his blade up and looking at it carefully, smiling.

"This is it, boy. Third year... Let's give it our all."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:38 pm

I sat on the bed, looking around the room. I'd hardly brought anything from home, so the room still looked bare.

I fell back, my head hitting the pillow and sighed. I felt... uneasy, being this far away from my family, in a strange room in a building filled with stranger people, but at the same time, I was glad to have been given this chance.

I closed my eyes with a half-grin, and imagined what it would be like to get to hunt a demon.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:38 pm

=had pulled out her soul from it's sheath in it's hidden spot and began to toss it up catching it before doing it again before stopping after a few minutes and checks the closet and looks at the uniform=

oh great a skirt
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:07 pm

Bored, Rei left all but her Naginata in her room, then adjusted her eyepatch a bit before heading outside.
She closed her eyes and relaxed, feeling the auras around her. No...
She lifted her eye patch, and concentrated on the aura around her.

A multitude of colors assaulted her, but none were the same as Lily's. So she headed downstairs.
Aha.
There.
The intense ice-blue aura that was unique to Lily was coming from a door close by...so, closing her eye, she fixed her eye patch before again opening it, then walked up and carefully knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:10 pm

I placed my soul in my closet and left the room. I was on the second floor of the building and it was nice. I could at least get a good breeze from my window. The inside of the hall was empty, guess everyone just wants to rest but I couldn't. Putting another Pocky stick in I left the dorm area to have a look around.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:11 pm

I opened my eyes at the knock and sighed, not really wanting to get up.

Swinging my legs around and jumping off of the bed, I walked to the door.

I opened it a crack and looked out at Rei, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:38 pm

Rei blushed. "I uh...was wondering if...you wanted to go explore? Or...just..hang out?" She smiled nervously, attuning herself to keep an eye on any fluctuations in Lily's aura that would tell her GET THE FUCK OUTA THERE or something else.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:45 pm

Petra had headed to her dorm, and then her room. Nick had of course gone his own way, and headed towards his Dorm, or at least that's what she thought he had done. For now she just sat on her bed gazing out of the window, still somewhat tired, despite having slept the majority of the train ride here.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:47 pm

"I was actually hoping to get some sleep, I couldn't sleep on the train," I yawned, "We could explore tomorrow, after classes."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:49 pm

Rei looked a ashamed. "I'm sorry! I woke you up, didn't I?" She whimpered. "I'll leave you be!"
Rei started to retreat quickly...then tripped over her own feet and landed right on her rump.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:55 pm

I looked away from Loki and fiddled around with my tools some more, organizing them and just sort of moving them around until he couldn't think any more. He feel back onto his bed, and slowly slipped under his blankets, clothes still on, and fell asleep, his usual big grin plastered all over his face. His head rolled to the side, so if anyone saw him, all they would see is an abstract face painted over his own, with a permanent toothy smile on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:57 pm

Moose wrote:
Petra had headed to her dorm, and then her room. Nick had of course gone his own way, and headed towards his Dorm, or at least that's what she thought he had done. For now she just sat on her bed gazing out of the window, still somewhat tired, despite having slept the majority of the train ride here.

Nick walked to his dorm set his stuff down, stared at it for five minutes, and then decided to leave. He locked the door, leaving a mark on it to show that it's his room, in case the Trickster decided to try any funny business, and walked away. So he wandered around, looking for Petra.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:00 pm

I opened the door fully and stepped out, holding my hand out for Rei to pull herself up with.
"You didn't wake me up, I was just lying on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:10 pm

Petra sat for a few minutes, then yawned. Real exciting. She got up, leaving her bags in her room and heading out to see if she could see Nick, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:12 pm

Rei accepted the hand, and soon was standing up again.
"Oh...well...I'm sorry I distubed you Lily-chan." She smiled...shyly? "I...I'll leave you be...Sorry for...causing slight commotion."

She felt a few of the auras nearbye. The noise wasn't exactly quiet.
And no one was really wanting to hear a commotion before the school year had started.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:20 pm

probably try to focus and clear my head

=sits back down on the bed and was doing deep breathing and concentrating to focus=
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:21 pm

"It's fine, Rei. It's not like you meant it." I smiled at her, before speaking again, "I'm going to get some sleep now, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:22 pm

Moose wrote:
Petra sat for a few minutes, then yawned. Real exciting. She got up, leaving her bags in her room and heading out to see if she could see Nick, closing the door behind her.

Nick left the male dormitories, and started walking to the female dormitories. Stretching his arms out in a yawn. He had noticed that he was the only one, again, wearing a roman-skirt this year. And a girl with an eyepatch. That was hard to miss. Lynki came back this year, which was good, hopefully he wouldn't get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:23 pm

Rei nodded.
"Ok...see you tomorrow."
She smiled, retreating for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:26 pm

The glow of the sun felt nice on my back when I walked out of the dorms. The air smelled fresh, reminded me of my hometown, started bringing memories up. I thought it would be a good idea to get an idea of where my classes where so I wouldn't be lost tomorrow. I took out my map and started my ideal path of my classes.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:29 pm

I closed the door and went back to my bed, lying back down on it and closing my eyes, ready to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:31 pm

As Petra left the Dormitory, she noticed Nick walking around. Like before he wasn't very hard to notice, wearing a Skirt and all. Making her way over too him she greeted him with yet another 'Hello'.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:34 pm

Rei decided to not risk falling up the stairs, and exited the dorms...then forgot she had a map.
"Oh well. I can just check where my aura was last and work from there!" She said brightly, and started off on a small exploration of the Academy.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:36 pm

"Hey again," he gives a half smile. "I think we have the rest of the day off."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:38 pm

My loose clothes moved as the wind grew, I closed my eye and absorbed the moment. I had reached my future homeroom. I stared at the door for a moment and looked around to get a view of the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:47 pm

I looked around, stretching a bit as I looked for anyone. I saw some dude in a... what looked like a skirt, which was more than a little odd to me. Must've been from that Magnus place. I walked down the hall, wondering if I'd be able to get to know anyone before the days began, my weapon at my side as always.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:54 pm

"That's nice, I guess," Petra said "So, what do you want to do then?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:56 pm

=had gotten done and decided to walk around campus so stows the soul in it's hiding place and heads out to see what could be found=

wonder what they got here
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:59 pm

Orion didn't watch his steps, and before long collided with someone, causing him to stumble back and rub his head, which had hammered against the other persons.
"Ah! Crap, sorry m-"

It was the skirt guy. After looking at him for a while, he recognized him. One of the third years he hadn't hung with too much.

"Oh, hey. Nick, right?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:07 pm

Moose wrote:
"That's nice, I guess," Petra said "So, what do you want to do then?"

"I don't know, we could walk around some, see if-" a guy walked into him, cutting him off mid sentence.

"agh," Nick rubs his head. "Hey," The other guy recognized him,"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:09 pm

Orion held out a hand, still rubbing his head, smiling up at Nick.

"I'm Orion! I think I've seen you around over the past two years."
He hadn't gotten to know this guy before, so to Orion this was the perfect chance for a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:10 pm

Content that I had practiced enough on my.....emergency wake up response time, I sheathed my weapon. My stomach began to growl, and I grimaced as I realized Oh, great. I'm starving. This is why I should have packed a snack. But it was too late to moan about what I didn't do, so I grabbed my coat and walked for the door. I was about to open it....before I looked back to Midnight Flame, standing in her corner. I wasn't quite sure about the policy on carrying your soul around campus, but I think students were allowed. And if not....well, easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?

I just know I'm going to get yelled at for this, I thought with a grimace, grabbing Midnight Flame and her sheathe, and tying it over my shoulder so that the sword hung from my back, the handle within easy reach on my right shoulder. Then, I left my room and made to find a snack bar, or something close to it. As I walked, I took care to make note of my surroundings, marking landmarks for future reference so I could get back.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:12 pm

FallenSanity wrote:
Orion held out a hand, still rubbing his head, smiling up at Nick.

"I'm Orion! I think I've seen you around over the past two years."
He hadn't gotten to know this guy before, so to Orion this was the perfect chance for a new friend.

"uh," Nick takes Orions hand, shaking it, "yeah."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:14 pm

Orion shook the hand he had been given happily, looking over and seeing a girl behind Nick. With a bit of a blush he stepped back, looking at them.

"Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?"
He wasn't too bad at handling these sort of moments, but on the first few hours of being back, it wasn't a preferable thing.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:23 pm

Petra looked at Orion for a few seconds while he talked to Nick, before answering his question.

"No, it's fine, we were just catching up." She said in reply to Orion's question.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:27 pm

So, credit where credit is due: this place was huge. And pretty too, in an architectural sorta way. But for all that wonder, I was left wanting......a freaking snack bar. "Come on.....a place this size with this many students has to have a place to feed all these people. Show me the food already." There were a few people walking around, and I steered clear of them, even taking detours around them. Though now that I think about it.....it probably would have been better if I tracked down the largest concentration of them, since that probably would have been near all the food.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:28 pm

=Once Aebeir was done unpacking his things, he began to set up the assortment of objects he had arranged on the desk. He unfolded the cloth and draped it over the desktop, set up three candles in holders, and placed them in order, one at each end of the back side of the desk and the third directly between them. Then, he put the wooden bowl in the center, atop the small wooden box. He knelt then before this arrangement and put his hands together in prayer. For several minutes he remained like this before standing and putting his hands on his hips, trying to think of what else he could do to bring some life to this dead dead room=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:28 pm

He smiled again, offering his hand out.

"As I said, I'm Orion." He liked making friends. Especially when they were good looking. "And yours is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next