Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:23 am

oh wait i forgot i wanted to ask rei something when i got the chance

=heads outside and looks for where rei went=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:26 am

Rei shook her head. "Friends stick together. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:34 am

"And yet we aren't friends....." Anything else I had to say was soon silenced when the four of them arrived, a few feet in front of us. "Hey butterfingers. Get my letter?" All I gave in reply was a cool gaze, not saying anything. He grinned again, looking from me...to Rei. "And what do we have here? Got yourself a nice little girlfriend Butterfingers?" One of his friends had a look of recognition when he saw Rei. "Holy crap, it's her man! The one that nearly killed her training partner!" They chuckled at that one. "Right you are," the lead dick said. "Figures they'd hook up. The one who can't hold his soul partnered with the girl who nearly killed a student."

Oh no....this was what I wanted to not happen. I was fine if they came after me. But I didn't want Rei getting dragged into this.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:36 am

=see's rei with the guy from earlier and noticed a group heading torwards them and starts to head that way but see's another student hiding behind a building observing so walks up behind him unnoticed and speaks=

think it will escalate?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:40 am

Rei stepped forward. "He is my friend. And my best friend is fine and forgave me. I have no shame from that accident. The only shame is thatbi have to have the same air I breathe shared by a gang of degenerates who need to tear others down to bring others up. Go to hell. We're here to become Angels, the protectors of the weak. Not the demons, the monsters in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:42 am

I did not jump or flinch upon hearing anothers voice. Hiding out in the open I knew someone would see me or ask questions.

"Doesn't matter. All I want to see is the outcome."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:46 am

=walks up beside him=

agreed but if things get too out of hand we may need to reconsider that stance

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:51 am

I felt the wind breeze by as I kept on watching, not once looking at my current companion.

"Why? It is his fault that he got their attention. It is his responsibility to get himself out."

I walked out from the corner into the open by a tree nearby. It had some good shade so I decided to lean on it.

"Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:55 am

Sighing, I stepped forward, an outstretched arm from me gently nudging Rei back behind me. "Leave her alone. It's me you want, isn't it? That's why you sent that lame ass letter, right?" The lead guy grinned, stepping forward as well. I noticed how his hand drifted close to his soul, the hilt of a gladius sword. So, he was thinking of getting into a real fight then. "Yeah, you've got a point. Why don't you run along now bubble-gum? Go play with your dolls or something, let the big boys settle this." Bubble-gum....of course he'd choose that name for Rei, considering her hair.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" I shouted, hand going for my soul. "I said leave her alone, she's not who you want, I am? Remember, the little kid that had a sword at your neck? Me, the butterfingers who had you by the balls in front of your friends?" Well this certainly wasn't like me at all. Challenging, taunting......brave. Was it fear that drove me? Maybe. But for myself? Or her? Didn't matter.....this needed to end. I saw that all too familiar gleam of fire in his eyes, the anger. Well, I certainly did it now, and it became evident as he withdrew his sword.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 02:58 am

=walks over and leans on the opposite side still observing

not talking about getting out of anything,talking about someone getting themselves killed but i think his companion is more then enough to deal with those rats
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:06 am

"Lets just see."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:06 am

Without warning, he charged at me, face twisted in a snarl. Oh man, where was a teacher when you needed one? I had some distance between him and me, but enough to ready my sword? I wasn't sure...but I needed to try. Hand gripping the handle, I yanked my soul free of its sheath and readied it in front of me for defense. His gladius gleamed in the light as he swung it toward me, one hand gripping the handle, parrying away my weak defense, while his other hand, free and curled into a fist, came out of nowhere and slammed into my stomach.

I wheezed, the wind knocked out of me though my grip on Midnight Flame only got tighter. Doubled over on the ground I wasn't ready when his kick came at me and got me in the side. "Pathetic," he snarled. He just stood there. "Get up runt, I want to beat you when you're standing. At least try and make this interesting." Slowly and on shaky legs, I got up. This wasn't going to end well for me, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:08 am

Rei stepped a bit to the side.
"I'll make sure you two are alone." She drew her twin wakizashi shortswords and charged. With a slick spin, she bashed two away and used her momentum to stab one wakizashi through one guy's shirt and into a tree, then twirled and threw, pinning another to the ground. She spun and drew Akatsuki, throwing it into one guy's chest sideways, sending him down the ground, pinning him. She drew her twin katanas, facing off the next guy.
"So. Did Princess Bubblegum take out your friends?" She smirked. "Such a filthy lime green aura. It disgusts me." She brought her two katanas down on the boy's own weapon, a warhammer.
"I don't rely on my Soul. I rely on myself."
She spun, catching his knee and sending him down. She bashed his head with the hilt ofmone katana before stabbing both into the boy's shirt, pinning him, and picked up her Soul to watch Jason.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:29 am

"Alright," I wheezed, staring coolly at my opponent. "Have it your way." And there I stood, against my second opponent in life. I wasn't sure if he wanted to kill me or not. I knew I was never going to be willing to kill him. But if I wanted to win.....no, not even that. If I wanted this all to be over, I needed to fight with everything I had.....even if there wasn't much at all. Raising my sword before me, I lunged at him though he sidestepped me. Stopping on one foot, I twisted around and brought my sword swinging at him, at chest level. He blocked it with his gladius though. Then he punched me again, this time in the face.

"So you can actually hold onto your sword. Pity you're still shit with it." At least I think he said that as I stumbled back from the punch. "You should just leave school, it wasn't made for you. Weak, unskilled. This school was made for the strong. Everything you're not!" And he swung the sword at me, and it seemed then he meant to either kill me or seriously wound me.

I was weak. I was a coward. Maybe I didn't belong here in the academy. Maybe it wasn't made for me. But it wasn't made.....it certainly wasn't made..... "IT SURE AS SHIT WASN'T MADE FOR YOU!!!" And then I felt something. Something rising inside of me, in my chest. It was blazing hot and searing me, fire from within, my own anger, defiance, and courage welling up inside me, begging, screaming for release. And it didn't stop in my chest; it carried outward into my arm, to my soul as I swung it to intercept his attack.

And then there was fire incarnate, a crescent of solid fire arcing from my sword. He saw it, was surprised by it, and jerked back in panic. Hell so did I. It was all so hot. He brought his arms up to shield himself, sword dropped in surprise. The fire didn't hit him though, but it went very close by, mere inches from him. It just flew on by, the air actually resounding with a small sound of thunder, and impacted the wall behind him. There were black scorch marks where it hit, the fire not lasting long. But I could smell burnt fabric, his uniform slightly singed. And there was a damp patch around his crotch, not from sweat. There was a smell of urine now in addition to the burning. Holy shit he wet himself.

Two things occurred to me: one, I had just shot a freaking wave of fire out from my soul, and I didn't even know I could do that or how. And second.....I felt very, very, very cold. Like I was in a snowstorm. I began shivering, teeth clattering. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:36 am

As the events unfolded all I could think was "interesting."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 03:57 am

=chuckles=

not too shabby
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:01 am

Retrieving her blades and sheathing them quickly, Rei hurried over. She could hear his teeth chattering.

Rei hugged him, rubbing his back. "Move. Now." She started to lead him tkwards the boy's dormitories quickly, glancing behind her as the bullies began to recover.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:05 am

But I couldn't move, even as she hugged me. Wait.....what? She was hugging me? And rubbing my back? Even as my teeth clattered and my body shivered in the cold, I looked down and sure enough, there were her arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace. "W-wh-why?" I muttered, my shivering shaking my question apart. I wasn't sure what the bullies were doing now. Maybe they would leave, maybe they would try and continue. Or maybe a teacher would show up, who knew? And in addition to the cold, I was just now starting to ache all over, all because of the hits I took. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:16 am

"And with that I am off."

After observing what had happened those two needed leave before the teachers came. So as any good student I walked over to them.

"Now that was a curious fight. You two should be gone before any teacher gets here."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:23 am

"You're freezing." She hugged him tighter. "Move Jason. Get to your room. God you need blankets. Wow. How did you get so cold?"
She then looked to the newcomer. "Help? He isn't moving."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:27 am

I was barely aware of the newcomer, though by the sound of their voice I realized it had to be Cain. I would have said hi.....but it was just too damn cold. Was this because of the fire? Maybe, but whatever the reason it wouldn't let me slip into unconsciousness; no, that would have been a reprieve. It kept me awake, awake and cold. Though hey, I was being hugged by a cute girl (albeit one that wasn't interested beyond friendship) so it wasn't all that bad. I even tried walking, though my legs felt like lead. Or just too frozen to even move. And I was still gripping my soul.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:28 am

"Ok I'll help."

I put my hand on Jason's should. Cold.

"Why is his temperature so low?"

Lets think. Most souls are a double edge sword.

"Do you think his sudden decrease in body temp could be in correlation to his flame wave?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:31 am

Well that made sense. Obeying the laws of thermodynamics and all....that much heat couldn't be made from nothing. "M-me. Th--the he-heat ca-came fro--from me." That had to be it, why else was I turning into a Jasoncicle?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:33 am

=walks up to the group=

what's wrong with him?

=gestures to jason=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:38 am

"His flame wave sucked his body heat." Rei looked to the boy. "Can you just pick him up?"
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:39 am

"Well I'm sure when Jason here is all well he will tell you."

I nodded to Rei.

Last edited by Thinking Water on 14/10/13, 04:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:40 am

that's not good,anything i can do to help?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:42 am

"Don't....pick me up." I was feeling warmer now, probably out of embarrassment at the idea of having to be carried like a puppy. I managed to stand again, my legs wobbly but able to keep me up. "I can get back to my room, no problem." Plus there were now too many people: Rei, Cain, and this third person who I had no idea what to call. "Really I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:49 am

I stood back from Jason to give him some room.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:51 am

I took one step....and then my legs gave out from under me and I fell to the floor. My face went down into the ground, and I found myself still shivering. "I'm okay..."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:54 am

Rei felt his aura out of wack. "Bullshit Jason. Kid who I don't know, can you pick him up? I'm not exactly that strong." She knelt by Jason. "He's so cold..."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:34 am

I nodded and picked Jason up from the groun and placed his arm around my shoulder and started to move him towards the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:31 am

Well this was certainly humiliating. Being carried like a helpless child, because I was so cold I was numb. And exhausted. That fire took a lot out of me it seemed. Hopefully not too much...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:37 am

Rei helped.
"I'm Rei. This is Jason." She offered the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:40 am

"I know your names..we met earlier."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:41 am

Rei blinked. "Oh. You're him. Cain. Sorry. I'm...I'm still letting the adrenaline wear off."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:43 am

"That we most certainly did," I mumbled despite the cold that lingered on me. "Can I get some hot chocolate please?"
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 07:27 am

"Ok why don't we speed up this heating process."

I sighed a little. Hoped this worked. Never really done this to someone. I grabbed one of my sticks and placed it into Jason's stomach.

"Ok now you may feel a weird pulse...and might be hungry and or tired afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 07:31 am

"Wait, what are you about to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 08:31 am

"Shush."

After my whole life of gathering energy this shouldn't take that much out. With the end of my soul I'm his chest, I lets out a burst of energy, waited a couple of seconds and then let out another.

"At first you should feel an odd wave enter your body from the point of contact from my soul. What I am doing is jump starting your body into overdrive. Your musles should soon feel like you are working them out. Thats just them getting shocked into moving. Next you should feel your insides getting progressively warmer. Your metabolism is worling harder burning you naturally stored reserve energy. Don't worru nothing bad should happen...well theoretically."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 08:38 am

Theoretically? Seriously? That's the word he chooses to use to reassure me this is safe? I think I would have preferred being in bed, wrapped in blankets, and a steaming hot mug of hot chocolate in my hands. But....I started to feel something. It was a lot like the feeling I had leading up to the fire from my soul, and for a brief moment I was worried it would happen again. Instead, my body warmed up. So far so good. But seriously....

Theoretically? Hells Bells.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:51 pm

"We are close to the dorm."

We soon reached the doors of the boys dormitory. It seemed Jason was able to hold himself up better so I went and opened then door while Rei and him entered.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 07:53 pm

=follows after them=

if you want i can make some tea just need a few herbs and some water
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 08:00 pm

"No, it's fine. Really, you don't need to do all this for me." Once back in my room, and feeling quite warm, I wormed out of Rei's arms and brushed against the wall. Getting an arm on wall to help me lean against it and stand, I stood there for a moment before turning. "Look, thanks for everything, but I'm fine. I appreciate the help but this is the end of the road."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 10:17 pm

if you say so,anyone needs me i'll be outside

=leaves the room and heads outside=

Last edited by zeru on 14/10/13, 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 10:20 pm

Taking a breath, I slumped down onto my bed. It was only then that I remembered that I wasn't alone; Rei and Caine were still in my room, my last safe haven. I looked at them, a weak smile on my face. "Hey....if you two don't mind, can I get some privacy please?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime14/10/13, 11:54 pm

Rei lightly bonked his head.
"You know whwre I am if you need me."

Rei left and headed back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime15/10/13, 12:03 am

Slightly rubbing my head, a frown on my face, I waited for Cain to also leave. Now hopefully, no form of punishment was going to come down on my head for the fight. Hell I had to hope no one found out.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime15/10/13, 12:10 am

"Eat something soon."

I left the room after I said those words and went to my room.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime16/10/13, 12:24 am

Alone at last was I, quietly in my room. It gave me time to think on events, especially that which went boom. So.....a flame thrower. That's what my soul could become. It made me wonder what else there was I didn't know. Though it made me more confident in how useful I could be for Lily and Rei. At least I wasn't going to be a third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next