Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
The White Wolf
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:05 am

Hmm.

(He lets go of her hand and stands up)
(He kisses her and heads out the door)
(He heads to the lobby, seeing Nikolaus)
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:24 am

=In a heated discussion with the clerk, but in hushed whispers=

What!? you work for WHO!?

I work for the Underlord, how can you not know him?

=a hidden metal blade silently slides down from my wrist, behind my back, i'm standing face to face with the clerk now=

You clearly don't know who i am.

=I stab the clerk through the heart the blade enters just below the sternum, killing him=

rest in peace you poor sod.

=I look up and see Draco=

sorry you had to see that.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:27 am

(He sees the body drop to the floor)
@Nikolaus
What the hell was that.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:30 am

an informant.

=I pick up the body and carry it to the back room=

I'll tell you more after i dispose of the body.

=In the back room i find a trash incinerator, I put the body in the compartment and push into the pit, and close the door, I come back to the office room=

He works for someone that i'd rather not be known by.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:32 am

(He looks sternly at Nikolaus)
@Nikolaus
Ash told me.
Everything.
How do you know her.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:41 am

Arcadia.

=I look at him, like a father looks at his son questioning him.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:42 am

=i start hearing noises, screaming, screeching noises. i see fire and bodies and blood and gore. i stop my carving and try to block them out, shutting my eyes closed and covering my ears=

Gods, make it stop. Please, make it stop! I can't stop it! I'm not strong enough! The people, I keep seeing them! They won't go away! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! I keep seeing her, broken and bleeding. Oh gods, someone help me! Make it stop! It keeps happening! I have to stop it, but I can't! I'm not allowed. To stop it would be selfish, to hurt her. I can't hurt her, not anymore! I can't! I can't do it! Please someone make it stop! Make it go away!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:44 am

(His eyes do not falter)
@Nikolaus
I know that much.
More.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:45 am

Now is not the time, nor the place.

=looking at him through my goggles i see a history pop up=

interesting.......
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:49 am

(Keeping his cool)
@Nikolaus
I think now is the perfect time.

(His eyes, redder than normal)
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:54 am

=I look at him, calm.=

No. this is not the time for such talk. I need David for a job. And the Replacement for the clerk will be here shortly. She will be more than happy to answer your questions.

=I look up which room is Davids and go knock on the door=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:56 am

(He sighs)
(He takes a seat)
(Waiting)
(The people in the lobby staring at him)
(He sighs again)
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:00 am

David lay in his bed, arms folded behind his head as he relaxed. He hadn't in a while, and was taking advantage of every second. of it. He looked at his watch to see the time, and put his arm back behind his head.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:03 am

=I knock again=

he must be enjoying his bed....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:05 am

=She feels like something is wrong. She decides to comm Dirrmy=

Delthia- Mali, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:07 am

=my eyes glaze over as i step out of my body and i take control again=

He's not. It's getting easier for me to take over, it should not even be possible for me to be here. What's going on? You need help?

=i sit up and stand=

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 03:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:07 am

David answered the door in one of the hotel's rather soft robes, which almost looked humorous on David, "Hey, Nik. Come in." He opened the door wider for Nikolaus, everything about the room was clean except the bed, which he had yet to make.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:09 am

(He looks away from thier gazes)
(He thinks back to his childhood)
(In his head)
All they did was stare
Every one of them
Affraid of me
Affraid of him
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:12 am

=looking at him in his robe=

you, ah, expecting someone?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:13 am

David shook his head, "No, no. But this robe....It's so soft...Anyway, how'd recon go? Didn't make a mess, did you?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:18 am

No, almost got trapped in the building, there are about 200 sum guards in that place, maybe a small army. I think the place goes underground, so the target my head there if he senses danger. you know what to do right?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:20 am

David nodded, "Sounds reasonable. What is this company, anyways? Security?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:21 am

Delthia- No, but you seemed off when you left. I was wondering if you needed anything. I worry about Diorrmy hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:25 am

I do too. He is starting to hear sounds and see things that aren't there. He is even considering to kill himself, something that Jay herself told him not to do. He would not go against her wishes, not if he wasn't close. As for me, well, it's like standing upon to floating disks on water. You have to constantly pull them together or they fly apart. Only I can't pull them together. I'm not sure he has much time. Are you ready to try and help him?

=i stand and start walking to the base, to get myself some food=

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 03:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:26 am

(He begins tapping his foot)
(Waiting)
(The sound of the clock ticking rings in his ears)
(He sighs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:31 am

Delthia- I think i understand what you mean. If you want help, come down to my room. Ive put some tea on.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:31 am

Honestly?

=Honestly=

i haven't a clue. Mining i think....the building is huge....
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:33 am

I'm on my way. I was coming to get some food from the base anyway.

=i walk to her room and knock on the door=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:37 am

David sighed, "I can't talk business with them if I don't know their business....Okay, I'll go off of mining. When's my appointment?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:51 am

Tomorrow at 8am. go to the receptionists desk, and say you have an appointment under the name of Keinekoski. The target's name is Yulinov, he's not in the room when you get there, something is either wrong, or he's coming up from the underground. I'll leave the decision to you, I'll be coming in from the roof, here,

=I hand David some monitoring equipment=

This is so we can keep in touch, and I can gather data from his PDA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:54 am

Delthia- Come in, its unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:56 am

=i open the door and step inside and take off my helmet after testing the air for the toxin. i motion to a chair=

Should I sit?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:04 am

"Is this a bug?" David held it in his hands, looking down at it curiously. He checked his watch again, looking back to the device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:10 am

Delthia- Make yourself at home. Now then. What can i do to help Diorrmy?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:17 am

=i sit down after grabbing a small cup of tea and my glazed eyes move to look at her=

I believe you can help stop his mind from splintering, from moving further apart, if not put it back to normal. I know that what you did to him is what started this whole thing, and I think you may be the one to end it. I don't know exactly how you can do it, but I know you can. Every event that happens to a person affects their mind, and I have been thinking it is possible for one to somewhat enter a mind. Not physically, or even literally, but by making a person project their mind out. They re-enact the events they see, the say the things they hear, maybe even describe what they feel. I think that if you do this, experience his mind, you may be able to find a way to help him.

Will you do it?

=my eyes look deep into her eyes=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:17 am

yes and no. It attaches to your wrist, just beneath the bones, you'll feel a pinch and a burning sensation for a little bit, but you'll be fine, A suit is going to be brought to you, so don't worry about a change in clothes. it's allow me to access PDA's in the area around you, and when we communicate it'll sound like my voice is in your head, took me years to perfect this, and this is the final product, today is your free day, go do whatever, i'll be around, or in touch.

=I get ready to leave=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:19 am

(He begins to look around the room)
(Many of the people had left, but the ones that had stayed continue to stare)
(He focuses his eyes one of them)
(The person sees his eyes and leaves)
(He shakes his head)
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:21 am

David nodded, "Wait, how do you get the damned thing in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:23 am

Delthia- I have an idea.

=She goes over to the couldren and takes two cupfulls of the hot tea-like liquid inside. She hands one cup to Diorrmy=

Delthia- My people use this particualr brew to enduce spiritual connections between two beings. I believe we can sue this to fix Diorrmy.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:24 am

here,

=I slide a piece of unknown metal and it opens=

just slide it on when it's open like this and then slide it back into place to keep it on, when it's attached it can cloak so it can't be seen, or it can cloak you temporarily.

=I look at my device=

well i need to go, i have something to do

=I leave=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:25 am

=i look at the cup= Let's hope so. On three? or just drink it whenever?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:26 am

(He begins to become impatient)
(He sighs)
(He stands and walks back to thier room)
(He enters quietly, laying down next to Ash)
(He stays awake)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:27 am

=She sits down in her chair and drinks the brew down=

Delthia- Whenever...

=She begins to feel dazed and lightheaded. A dream begins=

(all dream activity will be in Quotes to avoid confusion)

Last edited by Aurafell on 30/06/11, 04:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:29 am

=i drink the brew as well. i feel dizzy, dazed, lightheaded and sleepy=
Quote :
=i see a figure appear, and I am now standing in a small room. i look at my arms and legs and i see tears, scratches, and breaks in my skin and my flesh, separate from the scars created by my knife=

Aurafell? Did it work?

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 09:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:33 am

Quote :
=She sees a small room. There is minimal light to iluminate the Cobblestone walls and floors. She creates a door and walks in to find Diorrmy=

Delthia- I think it did. Now, in order to undo what has been done, we first need to face the event what did it. This will be the first time for me seeing this event, so it should explain some things as well.

=She places her hand on his head and they relive the event=

Last edited by Aurafell on 30/06/11, 04:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:38 am

Quote :
=I pin Aurafell down, holding her arms still with my elbows and her head with my hands. I sit on her stomach so she can't stand=

Aurafell, stop. This is not who you are.

(we will be reposting the actual posts from before, to make it seem like we relived it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:40 am

Quote :
=She reverses the position so that she is on top of him, pinning him to the floor and starts ripping off his armor untill she can see his flesh. It feels strange to her. The same, yet different. she continues=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:40 am

Quote :
=I try to stand, but without my armor I can't get enough leverage to move. I try to push Aurafell away=

Aurafell, stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:41 am

Quote :
=She continues as she was, trying to satify her curiosity. Eventually she finds something that answers one question, yet raises so many others. She looks ito his eyes puzzled=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:41 am

Quote :
=I shake my head. I try to push her off but I still have no leverage=

Aurafell, stop, now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: