Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New HRP. Realistic with a DM

Go down 

Implement this?
Yes
New HRP. Realistic with a DM Empty75%New HRP. Realistic with a DM Empty
 75% [ 6 ]
No
New HRP. Realistic with a DM Empty25%New HRP. Realistic with a DM Empty
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

New HRP. Realistic with a DM Empty
PostSubject: New HRP. Realistic with a DM   New HRP. Realistic with a DM Icon_minitime15/02/14, 10:47 pm

Basically this would be a new HRP that would be squad based. Each person would be a part of an ODST squad (Subject to change, possibly marines or covenant). I would DM it along with one of the American members of the site.

A squad leader would be appointed out of your group, as would a second in command. You are required to follow your squad leader's commands.

The Squad would be on various missions which would be somewhat linear, affected by your squad leaders choices.

In this RP, cooperation and realism is required. Without either, your character will die. Sometimes, your character may die anyway, because it's war and shit happens. As such, less backstory work would be required per character (Because I don't expect you to spend a few days writing a good character only to have him die when his pod fails upon drop).

Because deaths will be happening in this RP, I fully expect surviving characters to be affected by each death. I don't care how the character deals with it, but I want to see emotional attachment. This will require good RP skills.

I would also like anybody joining this RP to understand and be aware specifically about the fact that characters WILL die. Any complaints about this can be taken up with the DM's but for the most part, if you died then you were likely doing something which would get you killed in an IRL situation.

I personally will only be posting to give the mission, move the mission along, causes consequences or create scenarios that the squad must overcome. Otherwise UI will more or less let the RP run as the squad dictates.
Back to top Go down

New HRP. Realistic with a DM
Page 1 of 1