Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's the Halo role play at

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob2130
Not cool enough for a real rank

Where's the Halo role play at Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 04:50 am

This website is called halo role play so why isn't there a long ass fucking role play happening I understand that the Elites and shit left but it doesn't mean we can't have more than one character controlling them and being the elites I mean for real
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:05 am

First off: Hi welcome to the site, I'm Razgriz and I moderate the HRP.

Secondly: This is the ideas board, so if you have a question please pm one of the site admins.

Thirdly: There currently is a Halo rp going right now named 'Halo: Frontlines' though as of late posting has come to a stall for unspecified reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Jacob2130

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:29 am

Okay I thought you ended it I read the whole entire posts and wasn't sure if Spartans were aloud or not and I looked for a place just to post questions and thoughts but couldn't find an area so I thought this would be the best area
Back to top Go down
Jacob2130

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:55 am

Oh I'm also on an iPhone so I can't really see or send messages
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:56 am

Yeah, it's not ended. Like I said posts have been slow for the hrp lately. Spartans aren't really allowed for Frontlines since the rp is meant to center around Marines/ODST's and their experiences in the war.

As for posting questions when needed, like I said please don't hesitate to send a pm to either myself or Nick--the other admin on this site--if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:05 am

Wait, by see or send do you mean pm's? Because if so, any questions you may have that you might want to keep private won't be able to stay that way if you end up asking them in this medium. Unless of course the phone is temporary and you have a computer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob2130

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:17 am

I don't really have a computer so I'm viewing this via mobile
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:23 am

http://www.haloroleplay.com/privmsg?folder=inbox

Can you access this link?
Back to top Go down
Jacob2130

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:41 am

Oh cool I can view it like a desktop alright thanks
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 07:23 am

No problem, let me know if you have any issues viewing the site.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 07:30 am

Nick wrote:
No problem, let me know if you have any issues viewing the site.

I swear you're like a car dealer Nick, hijacking my customer....

Not that I'm being paid for this.
Or that Jacob is a customer.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 07:48 am

But seriously. Although the site is named Halo Role Play. Our Halo Role Play is the least of all our RP's right now. We mainly focus on RP's in the other areas as listed in the site. The HRP has been dead for a long time. Frontlines brought some attention back, but has ultimately died down again too.

(As I said it would, causing other RP's to die down also. God if only people listened to me more often)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 09:17 am

Skippy wrote:
But seriously. Although the site is named Halo Role Play. Our Halo Role Play is the least of all our RP's right now. We mainly focus on RP's in the other areas as listed in the site. The HRP has been dead for a long time. Frontlines brought some attention back, but has ultimately died down again too.

(As I said it would, causing other RP's to die down also. God if only people listened to me more often)

If people listened to you there'd be no RPs at all.
Back to top Go down
Jacob2130

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 02:04 pm

Dang that's how he feels?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:06 pm

Commodore Fallen wrote:
Skippy wrote:

If people listened to you there'd be no RPs at all.

If people listened to me, we'd have decent RP's coming on every so often with interest sticking around on the ones currently going. The reason RP's die is because everyone moves onto the next idea because that's what's been ingrained into the site now.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:22 pm

Skippy wrote:
Commodore Fallen wrote:
Skippy wrote:
-

-

If people listened to me, we'd have decent RP's coming on every so often with interest sticking around on the ones currently going.

Like the ARP?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 05:24 pm

You mean that RP that went for a long ass time and a lot of people consider to be one of the best wrote RP's?

Yeah, like the ARP.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:07 pm

Skippy wrote:
You mean that RP that went for a long ass time and a lot of people consider to be one of the best wrote RP's?

Yeah, like the ARP.

I have a feeling we're talking about different RPs.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 06:11 pm

Commodore Fallen wrote:
Skippy wrote:

Yeah, like the ARP.

I have a feeling we're talking about different RPs.

Well considering the ARP is like the 3rd longest RP on this site, ever made behind the Original HRP and the ZRP.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 07:32 pm

How did this go from being the ideas thread to the argumentative conjecture thread?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 08:20 pm

It's not an ideas thread, and wasn't at all.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime10/02/15, 08:32 pm

Okay let me rephrase then: This is an Ideas Board, and the original purpose of this thread in no way matches the purpose of what the board was made for, nor does the discussion that followed. So I'm gonna lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Halo role play at   Where's the Halo role play at Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the Halo role play at
Page 1 of 1