Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SARP Third Try

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

SARP Third Try - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/06/15, 10:36 pm

When the VTOL landed Cornelius retrieved his bag and exited. Koga, our first assignment. He turned around to see if Laila had regained consciousness. Should I tell the commander that she was assaulted? Would any action be taken? Would it make life difficult for her or for me, or both? Would Laila report this? Would she try and take action? Would she take it personally and try to use her father's influence the situation? Or would she find some other way to get back at this guy? Cornelius had an abundance of thoughts about the situation and found himself frowning at this situation.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/15, 03:50 am

Richter could feel the VTOL making contact with some kind of surface. This shook him awake with a loud snort. His eyes readjust to the lighting and when the blur fades away, he looks around. Watching as his group members starting to depart. He rubs his eyes and gives a silent yawn before unstrapping himself from his seat.

"You know, this seat is pretty comfy. Wouldn't mind somethin' like this in my room." He cracks a smile and proceeds to crack his neck before standing up, grabbing his bag and following behind Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/07/15, 06:53 am

The man walked off of the VTOL and approached two Angels standing near the landing pad. They exchanged a few words, before the two of them collected Laila from the VTOL and carried her off to the medical building.

Turning to the remainder of the group, he speaks.
"You'll be forming up here in 45 minutes, don't be late. Your barracks are just over there," He says, pointing to a small building.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/07/15, 01:56 am

He looks off towards the building and sighs.

"I know we gotta get settled in and everythin', but forty five minutes?"

He looks back to the man who had initially collected them. He then remembers Laila's position at the current moment. His eyes widen and he nods. He was going to comment on how they could just get their orders now and get it out of the way, but replaces it with:

"Ohhh, well then. I hope Princess wakes up by then."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/07/15, 09:12 pm

Rika reached the barracks first and acted quickly to secure her own bunk, dropping her bag on one of the bottom before she climbed onto the top and lay down. Now that Rika had claimed both bunks, the others could only choose who they shared with.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/07/15, 09:56 pm

Richter makes his way to the barracks and enters in. After taking a couple of seconds to scan the area he sees Rika has already claimed a full bunk to herself. He cocks one of his eyebrows up and smirks as he confidently walks over to Rika's bunk. Once there, he looks the bunk over before laying his eyes on Rika.

"Nice claim ya got here. It'd be pretty bad if someone moved your stuff, I assume." He says almost playfully.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/07/15, 10:14 pm

"It'd be pretty bad if someone moved my stuff, yeah," Rika replied, looking at the ceiling, "It's cursed, if anyone other than me touches ir, they die."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/07/15, 10:37 pm

He nods his head and does a hand gesture.

"Spoooooooky"

He turns to face the bunk beside Rika's and flings his things onto the bottom bunk. He follows it up by sitting on the edge of that bunk and laying down.

"Ya know, I like those kinds of spooky stories. How'd your stuff get all cursed?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/07/15, 06:05 am

Cornelius entered the room, almost as if on cue, and the first thing he did was relocate Rika's bags to the base of the bed and put his bag on the bed. He looked at Rika for a brief moment before laying down.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/07/15, 06:59 am

"Victim number fifteen," Rika said, looking at Cornelius, "That bag's cursed, you know?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/07/15, 07:02 am

"There's no such thing."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/07/15, 07:18 am

"You won't be saying that when you're dead," Rika answered, "The bag really is cursed."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/07/15, 07:25 am

"Is that why you carry it around then?" Cornelius closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 02:52 am

Richter gives a chuckle.

"Sounds like ya found your bunk mate. Congrats." He says still looking up at the top of his bunk. He doesn't care who he bunks with nor the arrangements. If he's on the bottom or the top is of no concern to him, he'll get his rest no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 03:07 am

Nerva barely payed any attention as she walked into the room, looking for her bunk. She set down her stuff and climbed up top, picking an empty one. She rolled over and just listened, hoping to whoever had the power that Laila wasn't her bunk mate.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 08:13 am

"I carry it around because it has all of my stuff in it," Rika answered Cornelius, before she sat up on the bed. "It was cursed by an Asmodeun High Priestess. It's not something you should take lightly."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 08:34 am

"Asmodeun? That's a new one." Cornelius said quietly.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 01:28 pm

"Asmodeus isn't new, you just haven't heard about it." Rika answered, "Not many people have, everyone's more concerned with Leviathan."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 05:29 pm

"Asmodeus, a king of demons. Leviathon, a giant sea monster." Cornelius sat up. There are 10 demon kings. Baal; Pursan, who is arguably nuetral; Byleth, another neutral; Paimon, Beliail, Sidonay or Asmodeus as we learned his named; Vine, vain;  Zagan,a trickster of sort with many abilities; Decarabia, another odd demon. and Balam knower of the past, present, and future. Some of these are undoubtedly false attributions, but they are kings of demons.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 05:58 pm

"So if someone were to kill that Priestess demon, that curse'll be lifted, yeah?"

It's a joke question but just thinking about killing a demon or even a follower of a demon king gets his blood pumping. He curls one of his hands into a fist and slams it into the other hand's palm, the subsequent noise fills the space with a loud crack.

"My blood's pumping now." He says as he sits up; his usually tired eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 06:04 pm

Rika shrugged, "I don't know, maybe. Everyone involved would probably die trying, though."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime09/07/15, 06:13 pm

"It'll be a better mission than just sitting around here doing nothing." He looks back to where Nerva is. "Nerva, back me up on this. If we got the opportunity to lift a curse and interrogate a follower of a demon king then kill that demon king, we'd be the talk of everyone for years!"

He turns his head back, crosses his arms and nods.

"Someone has to do it. Death be damned."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 06:33 am

"We have time to train. Our first demon fight will be a learning experience if we survive it."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 05:07 pm

"We also have time to wait around for the bigshots to make up their minds on what they want us to do. Right now we could be in the Ashlands and be killin' that lust demon or wherever it is." He sighs in an attempt to vent off some of the steam he's built up. "It would have been nice to actually know what in the name of the old capital we were sent out here for. They couldn't even tell beardy. This secrecy seriously pisses me off." As he goes along with his little outburst, his voice gradually gets more and more intense.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 05:17 pm

"It's either secrecy or risking getting attacked." Rika replied, "The sudden posting might be something to do with that. We could be here to hunt terrorists."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 05:37 pm

He lets that sink in for a few seconds and lets the fire die down slightly. "Give me a break. Terrorists. Fine, I'll accept that. We'll learn more about our situation soon, I guess anyway." He yawns "Ya got me all worked up, but I will lift that curse." He lies back down. "I guess killin' terrorists will tide me over until then."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 10:27 pm

"Hunting terrorists." Like anti-Angel supporters? Not necessarily people who support demons, but people who hate angels... "What're we going to do for the next 30 minutes?" I'm rather hungry.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/07/15, 11:27 pm

Richter shrugs "I can eat. We got someplace to get some food around here, yeah?" Just as he says this his stomach rumbles a bit. "Might as well look around a bit if this is where we're gonna be stayin', of course, that means I gotta get up off this bunk." He makes a contemplated "hmm" noise. "Of course, maybe beardy wants to treat us to some grub. It'd be pretty rude to get food now if he plans on doin' somethin' nice for us."

He has no reason to assume the mystery man who took them from their studies would do such a nice thing, so he sighs, sits back up and stands.

"Granted, what he did to Princess might say otherwise. Let's get some food and check up on our short tempered friend. 'course ya don't have to if you don't want to. I ain't got any qualms on what you lot decide to do."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/07/15, 08:35 pm

Rika chose to spend the time before they had to form up relaxing on her bed. She wasn't hungry, and there was nothing she particularly wanted to do. When the time came, she jumped down from the bed and headed toward the landing pad.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/07/15, 12:20 am

Richter didn't have much time between roaming the place they are stationed. He managed to find a snack at some point in his travel, but didn't find out any information on Laila. He assumes the best as he finds his way back to the landing pad. He eats the last bit of the snack as he approaches Rika's side and stretches after he swallows.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/07/15, 01:42 am

Nerva just laid back and listened, enjoying the banter the others engaged in. When Laila wasn't around things were easier, more comfortable and relaxed. She got up and quietly followed their lead, smiling softly. Her Cestus bumped her hips gently as she walked, that and her footsteps being her only real indicator of movement.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/07/15, 03:47 am

Cornelius stood at the landing pad as everyone else arrived. Standing albeit separate from the lot of them. He was pensive, and lost his own world.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/07/15, 04:48 am

He sticks his hands in his pockets and looks around. Once again placed in the position of waiting and he didn't like it one bit. Of course, he had already been very vocal on that topic already, so to delve back into that would be very redundant. Instead, he keeps quiet. Every so often adjusting his already loosened tie.

How in the hell did I end up here? I fought a loudmouthed kid and next thing I knew I was being dragged to this school for Angels. Spent those years doin' whatever I wanted and that lead up to now? I don't really get it, but fine. I'll go along with it and I'll lift those curses. Ain't got much else to look forward to I guess, besides headin' back home and breakin' my back some more.

He feels wind touch the back of his neck. A cool one that makes goosebumps appear all across his body. It's not a sense of dread that backs this up. It is just genuinely a cool wind.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/07/15, 08:38 pm

"I hope Laila didn't die," Rika said absent-mindedly, "We'd probably have to go back to school."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/07/15, 08:56 pm

"They'd have to do the same thing to me that they did to her to make me go back to the school." Richter says very seriously. "I'm tired of that place. She better be waltzing up here now and actin' like a hotshot like she always does."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/07/15, 04:52 pm

Laila came storming on down to the landing, only a minute before their time limit. She didn't speak to anyone else stood there, nor even gave them a glance.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/07/15, 08:59 pm

"I'm glad you didn't die," Rika said, glancing over to Laila as she noticed the bearded man from earlier approaching.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/07/15, 10:11 pm

"Fuck off Rika"

Laila snapped back, watching the approaching figure. Just who she wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/07/15, 10:28 pm

The man approaches the group and glanced over them, pausing at Laila.
"Glad to see you''re up, princess."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/07/15, 04:26 am

I wished he wouldn't antagonize her like that. Especially after hitting her on the way here. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a bully situation. Cornelius looked absently at the man approaching.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime31/07/15, 06:46 pm

Richter has no real thoughts on Laila's attitude, she has every right to be snappy right now. Especially with the bearded man coming up to finish their debriefing. He expects more punches to be thrown. He gives a lazy salute to the man.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/08/15, 04:00 pm

"Right, today, you're all going on a patrol to a nearby village. Nothing too difficult, just walking." He said, "You'll be going with Prefect Caelius. Go to the armoury, get your combat gear. He'll meet you there." With that, he gave them a nod and turned, heading back the way he'd come.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/08/15, 03:21 am

He lowers his arm and sighs. At least it isn't sitting around like we've been doing. This'll also be great if some assholes need to be put in place. He grins slightly at the prospect of getting into a fight.

"Let's get this shit started then." He says looking at the others before leaving towards the destination given.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/08/15, 05:16 am

Without a word Cornelius heads to the armoury to don his patrol armor.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/08/15, 03:15 pm

Rika stretched her arms out in front of the locker with her name on it. Inside was a set of black leather armour, it wouldn't offer as much protection as other armours, but she'd have completely free movement. She started to change into it.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime08/08/15, 02:49 am

Cornelius stood in front of the locker with his name on it. Inside he found what he considered to be light armor. The light armor would give the wearer a full range of motion and not hinder their mobility. Though it may not be considered "light" armor to other peoples. The lorica segmentata was compactly stored in the locker. It took up less space in the locker than other armors. First he donned his focale to protect his neck from chaffing against the lorica. Then he assembled the lorica segmentata before putting it on himself. It was easier to tie the armor when it was on his person, though usually men had help putting this armor on, he prided himself on being able to put it on without help. Next he equipped his pteruges, a skirt made of leather that protected the upper legs. He didn't have to change his trousers for this, and the boots were the last piece of armor he put on. The caligae, leather boots. 

Before he turned to the others he tied his balteus about himself and placed his Soul within it.

Last edited by Nili on 08/08/15, 08:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime08/08/15, 03:20 am

Richter stands at his locker and scratches his head at the thought of wearing just basic armor, and decides to voice his concern before grabbing the armor and beginning the process of putting it on. The armor appears to hold a similar design to that of his home city. It almost puts him at ease. It isn't heavy armor and it'd allow him to properly wield his Katars without much of a problem at all.

"This won't protect us if something big comes our way." He puts his head through, his long dreadlocks almost getting stuck, but he corrects it quickly. "I guess it's fine, though. Just gotta make sure we kill it before it does us in. Whatever it is."

Soon he is fully armored up and has his Katars attached to sheathes on his back.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/08/15, 04:56 pm

"If something big comes our way we'll probably die regardless of what we're wearing," Rika said, re-tying her hair.
"If something big comes our way, I'll die a happy man." Someone else said, older than the group, but he was still quite young. Early to mid twenties, dressed in similar armour to Cornelius. "Nothing's happened here for more than ten years, and even then nothing exciting."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/08/15, 05:08 pm

The new voice startles Richter and he turns to face the newcomer. "You must be that one guy beardy was talkin' about, Callous, yeah?" He says as he looks the newcomer over. He's dressed in similar armor to Cornelius, must be from Magnus. Maybe he'll put up a good fight.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/08/15, 06:59 pm

"I am," He replied, his eyes going over them all. "You all ready? We're marching out as soon as you're ready. The town's about two miles away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SARP Third Try   SARP Third Try - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SARP Third Try
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next