Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

c1TgoB00M's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

c1TgoB00M's Characters Empty
PostSubject: c1TgoB00M's Characters   c1TgoB00M's Characters Icon_minitime01/09/11, 11:45 am

Name: Dean Ramirez

Race: Human (Hispanic)

Skills: ingenious equipment usage, extensive hacking training, well-experienced with the entire UNSC arsenal, excellent pilot

Homeworld: Reach

Theme Song: Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

Screenshot: Will put out soon

Current Location: Onboard a UNSC frigate

Current Status: Awaiting deployment

Bio: Dean Ramirez was assigned to part of the SPARTAN-II program from birth. He showed great potential early on in his training and continued to show great skill as a military combatant. His first mission was to rescue the crew of a falcon that went down behind enemy lines. The mission was an amazing success. All members that survived the crash were accounted for, with no injuries other than some sustained from the crash. Not only that, but he managed to recapture an experimental warthog that had been hijacked by the Insurgents. After that, he was deployed on several top-secret missions, the most important being [FILE DELETED].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF RECORDS

Back to top Go down

c1TgoB00M's Characters
Page 1 of 1