Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire

Go down 
+5
zeru
Draco
Teria
TrashClown
N
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:04 am

(Ellie)

=I smile=

If ya insist.
I guess I could.

=I think for a minute=

Well...I aint much of a picky eater.

(Rich)

=I pass some dead bodies=

Well...
That aint good...

=I look forward=

Hmm...

=I continue walking=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:05 am

=The stench slumped to the floor. Two years, and I still couldn't decide whether that was "dead," or "deader." It didn't matter. He wasn't going to attack me now. I quickly made my way through the house, and found the kitchen. It looked untouched, and I walked to the pantry. I found a few cans of fruit, and some canned soup. Tonight, I would not go hungry=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:07 am

I rummage around in the fridge. I pull out a pudding cup.

"How does some chocolate pudding sound?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:10 am

(Rich)

=I begin to see an area marked as 'the slums'=

Hmm...

=I continue on walking=
=A Zed runs at me=
=I lift my right arm and point it at the Zed=
=I fire and it falls=

(Ellie)

=I nod=

Sounds perfect.

=I stand and take the cup. I take a spoon and go back to the couch. I begin eating, slowly=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:10 am

=I yell through the town again=

Hey! Anyone here!?

Safe Zone my ass..
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:19 am

=gets on the comp and find a forum recently view and signs into it=

hello?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:20 am

(Rich)

=After some time passes I enter 'the slums'=
=I look around=
=Finding a house in the works=

Well. Looks like a friendly place.

=I laugh, continuing on=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:22 am

=I put the food in my pack, and pulled my crossbow out again. I went to a window, and took a quick peek. I saw at least ten more stenches outside. They were walking around, and had a blank look on their face=

Oh great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:25 am

=I sigh and walk back out to the sandpit, looting the Elite's bodies on the way=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:27 am

(Rich)

=I pass a house with the lights on=
=I look into the window=
=The window is smudged and I can barely see anything=
=I can make out the shape of a woman eating something=

=I shake my head and go up to the door=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:29 am

=walks outisde and finds a wistle on the ground=

looks like a dog whistle only one way to find out

=blows the whistle=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:30 am

=I walked back to the kitchen. There wasn't much left, except for a cabinet, that i hoped had what i was looking for. I opened it, and found bottles of alcohol=

Hello there.

=I gabbed some of the big bottles, while I stuffed a few small ones into my bag. Hey, it was the end of the world, and if I wanted to have a drink, then I was going to have a drink. For the big bottles though, I tore some fabric off the curtains, and stuffed it into the bottle=

This may be a very expensive molotov.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:33 am

=I lay there, waiting for more Soldiers=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:33 am

(Ellie)

=I put the cup on the table=

Ah. That was so good.

=I lay down on the couch=
=Kicking my shoes off=

Do Do Do

(Rich)

=I notice Bo go down=
=I pet him=

Hey, boy. Whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:35 am

gives it one last blow before putting it away

could come in handy later
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:39 am

=I rummaged through the drawers until I found a box of matches. I walked out the back door, and lit a match, lighting up the fabric=

Okay, who wants a drink?

=I wasn't really going to take on those things. Where there's ten, there's twenty more, I guarantee you. I was going to make a little noise, in the opposite area=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:41 am

(Rich)

=Bo begins to howl=

Whats wrong, Bo?

(Ellie)

=I hear a howl outside and go up to the door=
=I open it, seeing a man petting his dog=

(Rich)

=I look up to the open door=
=I see a young woman=
=I look at the cross she has on=

(Ellie)

=I look at the cross he has on=
=My mouth opens wide and tears begin to form=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:42 am

=I see an Elite Soldier investigating the bodies, I put a hole in his neck=

Hehe..

=I start putting tally marks in the sand=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:44 am

I get up and look outside. I grab my rifle and head out the door.

"Friendly?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:45 am

I drive into Lispatrick, the place was in shambles, I hated it. bunch of motherfuckers with no place else to go. well, they could go back into an actual town and fortify it, but they weren't organized, so that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I was listening to the short range radio, apparently some fuckhead with a sniper rifle or rifle was picking off the mercenaries. I didn't feel sorry for the sods. some of them were locals, some of them wanted a job to help protect there family, some of the people in Lispatric probably knew some of the dead mercenaries. Hell, some were probably related, or lovers or whatever. but some were ex-raiders. I guess they were going to start 'fortifying' the landbridge. ha, wodden fences probably, or maybe an actually chain linked fence. bunch of little shits.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:47 am

(Rich)

=I stand up and hug her=

God dang it, Lee.

(Ellie)

=I hug him back=
=Not wanting to let go=

Rich!

=I begin to sob=

(Rich)

=I begin rubbing her back=

Its alright, sis. Its alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:49 am

=I sigh when I see the Soldiers had stopped comming=

Eh.. I'll come back tomorrow..

=I walk back into the safe zone=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:50 am

=I walked to one side of the house, still in the back, and I chucked the molotov over the nearest house. I didn't wait to hear if it crashed, I just chucked another one. That time though, I heard something: an explosion, which, to be honest, should not have happened. I took a risk, and peeked around a corner: my second bottle had hit a propane tank, in another backyard=

Well, I wanted to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 02:58 am

=I moved to the otherside of the house, and walked away from the explosion. While I walked, I kept to the back of each house, keeping my crossbow ready. I started to hear some moaning, and it sounded...hungry=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 03:02 am

=hears a vehicle and tries to get a glimpse=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 03:06 am

=I followed the line of houses, until they ended towards the center of town. I crouched, and peeked around the corner=

Well, fuck me.

=There was over forty damn stenches in the town square. They were already starting to move towards the explosion, but if I moved now, they would all come chasing me. I had to sit tight, and wait for them to leave. While I waited, i pulled out my pistol=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 03:17 am

"Let me guess. This is your brother? Well come on in."

They come in and go off to sleep. I think I heard the man say something about the floor for him and the dog. Ellie started to argue but then the door closed. I climb up to the roof and look around, thinking.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 03:54 am

=starts heading to the 2nd floor of the building and starts chucking useless clutter out the window=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:13 am

I hate driving through Lispatrick, so many fucking people in the way, it's like stop and go traffic, annoying as shit. I'm almost there though, the otherside.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:15 am

=heaves a large empty trunk down onto the road=

damm clutter
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:16 am

I see Nic driving by in his golf cart. I hop off the roof and walk over to him. It's easier than it sounds. He can't go fast because of all the people in the way. I walk next to him.

"Wazup."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:17 am

=I crouched for nearly ten minutes, until the crowd of stenches was gone. A few stragglers remained, but there was only three, no four. I could handle them. I aimed my crossbow, and fired at the head of the farthest stench. A year and a half of using this, and I was good=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:19 am

not much, going out to Kinsale.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:22 am

I chuckle.

"You remember the talk we had about the golf cart? It'd be easier if you just left it on the edge of the slums, you know."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:25 am

=sees the golf cart=

interesting
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:31 am

"If I did that i might as well put a sign on it that says "steal me!" in bright red letters."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:34 am

"Hey, it'd be easier than trying to drive through this crowd. Oh, and you need a rifle? This thing will draw attention from Zeds like the sun draws flowers."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:36 am

I tapped the machetes

"I got that covered, and besides they can't run for shit, I don't think I'll have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:38 am

=I notched another bolt, and fired again, dropping another stench. I was close to the third, so instead, i pulled out my knife (or dagger, the thing was huge) and stabbed the third in the side of it's head=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:39 am

"I think you've been in that lighthouse of yours for too long. They can run pretty good now. So, business aside, how have you been?"

I sit on the back of his cart.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:42 am

I keep driving,

"all right I suppose, the elites haven't changed their mind, and someone beens killing the guards. I've been training harder too. Cleared the cliff in 40 seconds."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:44 am

=follows the cart while staying hidden=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:47 am

I turn around to look at him.

"Think it's a Slummer? And not bad on the cliff."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:52 am

"maybe, or one of the new guys. Who is the idiot trying to follow us? there are no trees around, we are surrounded by short grass for miles, do you really think you can hide? i mean seriously………"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:55 am

I shake my head.

"I don't know. And new guys? I mean, I got a brother and sister from Tennessee who just arrived, but I didn't know there were any others."

I see a Zed trying to run after someone. I aim and fire a shot at it. The bullet hits it in the side and it stumbles to the ground. The person turns around and caves in it's skull.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:59 am

"yeah, some folks crossed over the course earlier, I heard someone had arrived via boat, and someone drove in on a duck boat.... which is weird... haven't seen one of those for a while... and someone else."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 05:01 am

=Jacob and The Woman walk around some farmland=

Jacob - Is there anything I can call you?

Woman - Alyssa.

Jacob - Pretty name

=They continue to go in houses and take supplies=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 05:05 am

=The fourth stench noticed me, and started.....I couldn't call it a run, or a sprint. It was more like, he lurched, towards me. Torso first, then his legs. It was hard to describe. I pulled my dagger out of the third's head, and faced the fourth=

Come on, it will only hurt for a second.

=The stench rushed me, and I sidestepped him, and slammed the dagger into his neck, right on the spine. He went limp, and fell to the ground=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 05:07 am

"Well, guess this week is an influx week, huh?"

I chuckle hop off the back. I walk next to the cart.

"If you get the chance, see if there is anything still out there that can be used in a 40mm grenade launcher. It's not a priority, but it'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 05:11 am

=hears him talking and remembers he found some=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next