Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2

Go down 
+10
Sunrieon
N
Tenébrís
Dewsaur
Razgriz
zeru
TrashClown
The Meta
Draco
Teria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 01:30 am

(Jason)
=I strapped into a flight suit, put on the helmet, and strapped into the cockpit of the fighter. One downside that we'd have to work out at some point, was the fact that this thing needed a runway for takeoff. We'd need to integrate VTOL technologies into each fighter. For now though, it was a good old fashioned runway for me. About two minutes later, and I was flying through the skies of Haven. Jesus, this thing was not only fast, it was agile, and maneuvered so well, that I thought it was responding to thought, instead of touch=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 07:46 pm

(Jason)
=I landed the fighter back on the runway, and once it came to a complete stop, I got out=
Whoooo, that was awesome.

=one of the pilots walked over to me=

*Pilot*
I know right? Hey, we've been trying to think of a name for these things. Got any suggestion?

(Jason)
Well, what have you guys thought of?

*Pilot*
Well, we thought at first that Katana's would be nice. I mean, the UNSC names almost all their fighters after swords, but then we figured that since we're not UNSC, we should come up with a new type of name.

(Jason)
=I looked back at the fighter, and took in the color, the build.............I thought of something=
Hey, what about the Silver Arrows?

*Pilot*
Not bad. That might work.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 09:12 pm

=As Night's Calm leaves it's jump it is welcomed to a gigantic battle in space=

It seems that the Covenant have found earth.

It seems so Sir. And we have a message for UNSC Commander Willock.

Patch him in.

(Willock) "Your ship is of UNSC origin but I do not regonise it. Identify yourself."

Shit.

This is Commander Jenson. I was sent here by ONI to back you up. We arrived from a colony on the eastern sector. We are here to provide space, air, and group assistance. Do you comply?

(W) "Welcome Commander Jenson to th battle for earth. We hace received notifications from ONI to allow you to help.
Good hunting.

We will help were needed, please send us the collateral report.

(W)"Will do. Willock out."

I told you it was a good idea to contact ONI.

You did.

[u]Ok then lets do this. Tiberus track that signal and take us to the coordinates.

Scanning now.

Oh Tiberus you have command of this ship. I want you to help out Earth's forces. And tell them to ready the Pelicans.

=Over comms=

Lance get your team ready, we are heading into battle.

=Torres rushes to the hangar where he meets up with Lance and the ODST's=

*to everyone*

Ok guys we are in the red. Battle places everyone! Lance your crew and me are going head first into the fray. We have a target to save as well as any other civilian or marines we can save. Everyone else go back-up alliance forces. They need all the help.

=Torres watches as the soldier get into the pelicans and Longswords=

Most of you have been given your missions are to head to it immedietly. Good luck everyone.

=Torres follows Lance as he gets on a pelican and gets in himself=

ODST's in the drop pods. We are going in hot.

=The pelican leaves the Night's Calm's hanger and heads toward earth=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 09:59 pm

(Dormii)
=the launcher finally goes off, seemingly by me hitting a rocket just as it was taking off. The other rockets start to go off, but that just causes a chain reaction that sends the whole thing sky high. I do a little victory spin, and promptly get a rocket to my engines=
Gah, sonofabitch!

=i lose control and effectively nose-dive into the ground, causing me to blackout=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 10:17 pm

--The Next Day--

(Jason)
=the council and I met again, and today's topic: renewing the construction of the fleet. It turned out that the virtual training stations on Haven were extremely effective, and we now had enough people to crew the fleet, and still more to crew other ships, once fully built. In the end, I yielded to the arguments, and now construction for ten more ships was underway, though they were a mix of frigates and destroyers=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 11:54 pm

I sit down on the floor, fed up of searching and being lost

I give up.

I unmute Endless Night so i can at least talk to someone

Code:
I give up too.

That fills me with more confidence.....
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:03 am

=walks around and see's shelby=

having trouble?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:04 am

Umm hello.... I haven't seen you on this ship before? Do you know where Draco or Dormii are?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:15 am

on the planet fighting was heading down to find one started celebrating and got shot down if you want can tag along
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:19 am

Erm okay.

I put my helmet on and mute my external speaker system

Code:
You trust him?

He's our only option. At least until we find Draco.

Code:
You really like him?

Maybe...I don't know...

I stand up and do the Spartan Smile gesture to Zeru.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:21 am

if you ever get lost you can download a copy of the routes on the ship i'll tell you know if you do not everything is on there only the public areas the

=starts heading to the grav lift=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:23 am

I follow him

Do as he said Night.

Code:
Your wish is my command m'lady.

You can lose the sarcasm....
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:24 am

so what all brings you here

=arrives at the lift and heads down=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:25 am

I unmute my speaker system

Was looking for Draco. Got lost. Thats all to be honest
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 12:28 am

(Dormii)
=i wake up, slightly. My vision is blurry and I feel blood pouring down my forehead=
Ugh...

=i hear voices and I try to get up. Someone punches me and drags me out of the chair, or what's left of it. I vaguely see a shape of a chair, but it's all jagged and broken. My vision blurs out into a dull buzz. Someone hits me again and I black out again, although not for very long. I hear a truck engine, kind of. Everything is still blurry and muted. I feel a tug on my chest and I try to look down. I see somewhat of a cord wrapped around me and then the truck drives off. A moment later, it pulls me along as well. Rocks and other debris knock into me and bump me around=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:01 am

We touch down from the grav lift and i take a moment to look around. I notice Zeru already walking away in a different direction and i shrug, determined to find my own way.

Night, could you open a comm to Draco?

Code:
I could try, but not a voice. It would only be a small repreated signal. He'd have to respond to it.

I suppose if thats the best you can do.

I walk away from the landing zone and begin to look around in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:10 am

(Dormii)
=i manage to send a video comm signal, despite being half unconscious. In the small screen in the corner, I can see my face, which is covered in cuts and bruises from the crash. The scars above my eyes reopened and blood is pouring down my face=

I don't know who all will get this, but I can't fight right now. Heh, that's what I get for being cocky. If you can, send help. Use my comm signal, assuming they don't take it off. This is rare for me, so take it seriously. I need help.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:16 am

Code:
Im picking up something of a distress signal. Its a video comm feed of your friend Dormii. Im not sure you want to see it.

Bring it up on my hud Night.

Code:
Okay. Don't say i didn't warn you.

The video feed opens on my hud and i catch a quick glimpse of his wrecked face before a sharp peircing noise hits my ears and the screen turns to static.

OWW! What the hell was that.

Code:
I don't know. It seems his comm unit has been smashed, but i may be able to trace it to a rough area.

Do it.

Night continues and begins to direct me as i run to find Dormii.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:21 am

(Dormii)
=i hit another rock and nearly lose my helmet, which would've turned off the comm. I manage to keep it on, barely. I have to go limp again as more rubble pounds into me from my impromtu trip=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:23 am

I turn another corner and spot Dormii's prone form just up ahead. I run over, ignoring my surroundings.

Dormii! Are you okay? Where's Draco?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:24 am

=arrives at the postion=

this can't be good
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:29 am

(Dormii)
=i can barely hear anything, just buzzing and muted voices. Shapes swim and blur in my eyes as we go along=
If anyone can hear me, please, send help.

=my throat hurt and tried to move to find something of water=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:30 am

(pilot) "We are above the designated area."

Thanks, everyone ready.

(Lance) "Yes we are all set."

Good not get going. When you are on the ground regroup and head to the location. When close get into groups of three and search the area. I will come from the north and meet up with you guys. I want no targets left alive.

(Forest) "Hooyah."

This is your first major mission since we left. Be on your guard. Good hunting.

=Torres closes Lances pod door. He steps back and presses a button on the wall of the pelican. The sound of the pod being released is heard. Torres watches as one by one the ODST squad drops to earth=

Take me four clicks north.

(Pilot) "Yes sir."

When I leave get in contact with anyone on the floor and see if you can provide assistance of pick up.

(Pilot) "Will do."

=Torres salutes the pilot=

(pilot) "We have arrived."

=Torres steps to the edge of the pelican's open hatch. Looks down=

Ready to see if the armors new gadgets work.

I know they will. Tiberus open a comms with the hurt marine and see if you can get a message to him. We need an exact location. Tell him we are on the way. If he replies use that to single him out.

Sending now.

=Torres leans foward and leaves the pelican in the air. While falling he starts to dive=

Remember at..

I know, I know.

=Torres plummets to the surface picking up speed as he goes=

The ground is closing.

Trust me. I know what I am doing.

*Sighs*

=Torres levels out his body mid-fall. As he does a small parachute releases on his suit, on his back, arms, and legs. The parachutes start to slow him down as he decends=

Tiberus cut the chutes.

But sir you are still going to fast.

Tiberus do as I say.

Fine but remember there are two of us in here.

=The chutes detach and fly off=

Initiating armor lock.

=Torres curls up into a ball as his sheild starts to glow=

What are you doing.

Making an entrance.

=The spartan continues to fall almost reaching the ground. At astounding speed he reaches the ground=

*Boom*

=The sound of an explosion is heard. The covenant in the area all turn toward the explosion and watch as Torres emerges from wrecked wraith=

Ahh that smarts.

You are psycotic. You could have killed us.

But we aren't dead are we.

=Torres steps out or the broken wraith and looks at the army of covenant in his way=

So have you sent that message to the P.O.W

Yes, awaiting reply.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:33 am

Night. Advice?

Code:
Move.

I begin to pick Dormii up but she interrupts me.

Code:
Not him. Just you. MOVE NOW!

I let go of Dormii and jump backwards as a nearby wall collapses onto where i just was, blocking off my access to Dormii.

Last edited by Shelbubbles on 29/10/11, 01:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:34 am

=sees the wall collapse==

damm we need to get through there asap
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:35 am

(Dormii)
=rockets slam into my position, jostling me around and making everything worse. i try to open another comm=
Hey...watch it....friend...lies....

=i start to black out again=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:37 am

I sit down.

Whats the point. That wall just collapsed right on top of him.

For some reason i notice myself crying, although i cannot fathom why. I stay glad that i am wearing my helmet however.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:38 am

(Dormii)
=i try to get up, but the movement of the warthog keeps me knocked down. I see some Marines as we drive past and I try to call out to them using my armor speakers=
Hey! Help! Kill this....bastard!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:39 am

he's alive his suit has a life sig in it until that stops alive now stand back

=places a small charge and places it near the wall=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:40 am

I just sit there and watch, still confused as to why i am crying.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:42 am

(Dormii)
=another explosion goes off and hits the jeep. The force sends through the air. I try to look around, but all I can see is dust from my impact=
Someone....please...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:43 am

=the charge goes off and he rushes to dormi's side=

@shelby help me get him to the ship now
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:47 am

Why. He's dead. Why bother.

I continue to just sit there. I cross my arms over my legs.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:48 am

=picks him up and leans him up against a wall=

he's breathing now unless you help he will be so get up stop crying and save him

Last edited by zeru on 29/10/11, 01:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:49 am

(Dormii)
=i feel someone tug at my arm. I look up and see a Marine, I look over and see another Marine, probably crying. It's hard to tell. We were in the middle of a firefight. I try to get up, to show the Marines that I didn't die=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:49 am

I remain silent. Not moving.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:52 am

(Dormii)
=i try to point at the Marine that was curled up=
Marine...don't worry...we'll show...those Rebels how...to fight. Don't worry...
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:55 am

I mute external speakers and any audio devices. It suddenly becomes deathly silent. I darken my visor so i cannot see out of it. It's just me in a dark suit. Night begins to flash words across my HUD. I argue back.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:58 am

(Dormii)
=i try to stand again, grabbing what looks like an Assault rifle. I try to ignore that my vitals on my HUD are red. I stand up all the way, swaying back and forth=

Where is your CO?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 01:59 am

=Over the time passing Sarah and her squad had broke passed the troops blockades=
=They had made their way to the center where the main command post was located=
=They broke in and began shooting at anyone that shot back=

=Carson was killed on the first floor=
=Calen, soon after=

=Warren and Sarah had made it to the command room=
=Under heavy guard, they were assisted by Draco, Lynn, and Grace. Who had previously entered the building=

=Within the room now, a grave voice speaks out to them=
=Sitting at a table with four guards on either side=

???-Its so nice to see you.

Sarah-Why. Why would you do this!

Draco-Do you realize how many innocents you have killed.

???-All for a great cause.

=The man, cloaked in a hood, cackles=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime29/10/11, 02:00 am

your wounded we need to get you out of here

-------

https://roleplaycorner.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=263
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/11/11, 02:33 am

"The Flood will consume. It is what t hey do. They are obligatory parasites. If they don't infect, they die. That is why they fight so aggressively to consume species and life. But when they Consume all that there is to consume, what happens next, they begin to starve or they thrive. The flood cannot be starved. Not really. IT would take hundreds of generations for a flood form to starve, or more, because they can lie dormant. The flood were interesting to study. I wrote a dissertation on the Flood. Commenced studies on them. I studied them so much I nearly got myself infected. So I had to make myself resistant to infection. I ended up doing something more. Be careful what you wish for. Sometimes Achieving what you set out to do has unnecessary consequences.

I killed over 500 people, human beings, to achieve what I did. I was morally and ethically wrong to do so. I didn't care. As a result of my efforts toward flood-immunity I became something else. Which later primed my body to my sensitive to the Sangheili DNA I was working with and caused a helical flux of a kind I've never seen before. Ultimately the Sangheili DNA I was working with was integrated into mine, safely. The Promoters on the DNA still worked, and over time I began to grow and look more like an elite. My skin even began to darken and become bluish-purplish. My muscle mass increased significantly, my body grew once more and I felt that pain again.

Through my never-ending quest for knowledge, I've created some of the most bizarre technologies. Humanity and the Species of the Covenant certainly have never done what I have. I created a machine that that can make you live your ancestors memories, their lives. A Machine that could be manipulator and simulate events, even projects. It was a marvel to be sure. I only ever built one. It was now in the hands of the Black-hand, a secretive organization that excelled in reconnaissance, among other dark things. The group was not related to the Blackhand that assassinated people in the germanic parts of earth.

I've done things, horrible things to my fellow human beings. I kidnapped children for ONI during the Spartan agenda, I experimented on children. I've done terrible things in my life. All in the name of science and sometimes personal gain. Humanity will never achieve my level of greatness, however bad it may be.

[Much time had passed]

I realized I had done several things without thinking when I came back to the world. First, I sabotaged a non-unsc base on this grasslands planet. Apparently I had planted C12 on key buildings or tents, key locations. I hadn't detonated them though. Which was strange. Latentwolf was back in action, and I had no idea that it was. Latentwolf, a codename given to me by ONI. It was also an operation to create [hidden soldier or whatever their called].

Power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 2
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20