Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3

Go down 
+10
The Meta
N
Dewsaur
Moose
Razgriz
The White Wolf
Draco
zeru
Teria
Spartan's Creed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:21 am

*Jane*
Hey, at least we're well funded tools.
=there was a table near him, and Jane slammed the hammer down near it. The force and energy sent the table flying towards Dormii=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:23 am

(Dormii)
=i kick the table up as it flies towards me, so it goes vertical, then kick it again horizontal, but stopping the movement towards me. I place a boot on the edge and push it hard back at the Spartan. I run behind it, blades glinting/glowing=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:28 am

(Miranda)
=as Dormii followed the table, I saw the other Spartan lift his hammer again, preparing to swing it at the table or Dormii, I could not tell. I fired my gun again, trying to distract him=

*Jane*
=He didn't try and stop the rounds. After all, it wasn't like they could penetrate the suit. However, he was not counting on the fact that the rounds were armor piercing. They tore through his legs, and he cried out in pain, the hammer lowered=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:33 am

(Dormii)
=i jumped onto the table and then jumped at the Spartan. I delivered a kick to his/her helmet. I landed and rolled away. I didn't think it would kill, it wouldn't, unless it snapped his/her neck, but it would still do some damage. Just for kicks, I started playing Fistful of Silence=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:35 am

*Jane*
=when he heard the music, he found it a tad insulting. He picked his hammer back up, and charged again at Dormii=

(Miranda)
Really Dormii? Music?
=I kept firing at the other Spartan, but most of my shots missed=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:37 am

(Dormii)
What? It helps me focus. In fact...

=i sidestepped the Spartan's charge and kicked him in the leg, in time with the music. I followed it up with a few punches to the helmet=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:39 am

(Miranda)
Yeah? Well, it's kinda distracting!
=I had to cease fire because Dormii was too close to the target=

*Jane*
=he grabbed Dormii again, and instead of throwing him, tried to crush him=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:43 am

(Dormii)
Just wait and watch!

=i delivered rabbit punches to the Spartan's midsection in time with the end of the music, the final rush of the beat. The blades punctured again and again, skewering his/her insides and armor repeatedly. As I went, his/her grip lessened, but I kept up the punches/stabs. As the final note hit, I stabbed the metal blade through his/her visor, and out the back. I stayed there for a second as the music faded, before finally pulling my blade free and letting him/her collapse to the ground=

So, shall we keep moving?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:47 am

(Miranda)
=You know, most would be a little shocked or grossed out at how he dispatched that Spartan. All I did was roll my eyes, and continue on for Jason's cell=
Men.........

=the battle was going badly for the UNSC ships. Outnumbered and outgunned, they managed only to destroy one ship, and that was a frigate. However, they were also able to damage several other ships, including the destroyers. However, it was down to only the one destroyer, two frigates, and three corvettes=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:50 am

(Dormii)
=i followed her, keeping an eye out for any more Spartans=
Hey, I told you it let me focus. Trust me, it could've been a lot worse.

=i debated picking up the Spartan's hammer, but decided against it. It wasn't my style, to be honest=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:52 am

(Miranda)
Yeah yeah. Let's keep moving.

*Michael*
Jane? Jane? Dammit, he's gone.
=he directed the security team to take up positions at point in the hall. He, Zoe and Alan stayed at the rear=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:02 am

(Dormii)
=i followed behind Miranda, staying quiet=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:04 am

(Miranda)
=I opened the next door, and next thing I knew, around eight assault rifle fired at the door. I pulled myself back, and took cover behind a corner=
Fuck! Hey Dormii, bring any grenades?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:05 am

(Dormii)
Nope. Still got the Banshee Scream though.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:07 am

(Miranda)
Hey, feel free. But if that last guy was prepared for you, then so could these guys.
=I poked my gun around the corner, and fired. I heard someone cry out in pain=

Hey, what about that hammer thing? Could we, I don't know, throw it at these guys or something?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:11 am

(Dormii)
We could try.

=i quickly made my way back to the hammer, picked it up, and moved back to Miranda=
Cover me.

=i gripped it by the smaller end and started swinging it over my head=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:12 am

(Miranda)
=this time, I didn't poke my gun around the corner. I crouched down, and fired at the attackers. I took out two more=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:21 am

(Dormii)
=i started swinging it with my entire body. I stepped out from behind the corner and threw it as hard as I could, horizontally, at the soldiers that were visible=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:24 am

The Prowler contacted the Point of No Return. It asked to dock, touch base with some high ranking official. I didn't know the details. So I didn't ask. I awaited the Ships response, and my fate.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:29 am

(Miranda)
=I saw the hammer go flying over my head, and then it struck the last group of soldier. It released a huge wave of energy, sending some flying, and crushing others against the wall=
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is bowling for marines.

=I pushed forward=

(Jason)
=I heard the gunfire and explosion outside, and I started struggling. Hell, I knew it was pointless, but I had to try something=

*Michael*
=he saw the other soldiers go down. He and the rest of his team pulled back=

(Miranda)
=I saw more of the Spartans, and they were pulling back. I aimed my SMG, and fired a burst shot at the rearmost Spartan, a lightly armored member=

*Zoe*
=the rounds impacted her helmet, and entered through her skull. She was dead before she realized what happened=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 03:38 pm

*Michael*
Fuck!
=he and Alan kept moving=

(Jason)
=I kept struggling. Either my restraints were weaker than described, or they just got loose from all my moving around. Either way, I managed to get out of them=
Thank you ONI, for all your training.

=I saw a large locker, o the otherside of the room. I walked to it, opened it, and found my armor=
Now, it's time for some payback.

=I put the armor on. It was only then that I realized: That fucking collar was still on. Once enough of the armor was on, I managed to break the damn thing off my neck, and get my helmet on. Unfortunately, while my armor was in the locker, my pistol was not=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 05:12 pm

=I start to tail Howard Mason=

=He moves into an alley and I lose him breifly=

Crafty bastard...but not crafty enough

=I watch him toward a building with a small number of decently armed guards=

That's going to be a small problem...but that can't hold me forever

=I wait for the guard shift to change=

=five minutes later, guard shift changes=

Wait for the guards to not look in my direction...then go for the kill

=I see the guard on the right look away=

NOW!

=I take my knife and stab him in the throat=

Guard 2: Oh shit!!!

=He fires his submachine gun, and I dodge him=

Me: Not a wise move, buddy

=I cover his mouth as I stab him in the base on the skull=

Me: =wiping off the blade= *Shame, I thought I was going to have a challenge.*

=I use one of the key cards to open the door=

Into the lion's den...time to tame this beast

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 11/11/11, 07:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 06:35 pm

(Dormii)
=i started to follow them, then realized that the room they was a prison type of room. I went over and tried to open the door=
Hey, Jason, you in here?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 07:36 pm

Tar:

=he stands up and begins to wander around=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 08:00 pm

(Jason)
=I walked to the door, and despite the fact that there was a keypad to open it, I felt the need for some theatrics. Hey, they kidnapped me, and tortured me. I felt I was owed some payback. And if that payback led to property damage, then I'd be a very happy man. I activated the arm blade, and stabbed the door controls. They opened the door, and low and behold, Dormii was outside the door=

Oh, hey. What brings you here?
=I said it with barely controlled sarcasm, but in all honesty, it was good to see a friend=

(Miranda)
=I saw the door open, and then Jason was standing there, his right arm covered by a blue plasma blade=
Jason!

(Jason)
Miranda! What the hell are you doing here?

(Miranda)
Saving your ass!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 08:48 pm

=He had fallen asleep=
=His head on the table=

=When he opened them, he was greeted with the scolding stare of his best friend=

Draco-Crap...

Lynn-Yeah, I know you see me.

=He sits up, holding his head=

Draco-Sorry...

Lynn-How many times are you going to tell me that.

=He stays silent; a large migrain forming=

Lynn(sighs)-You're more trouble than anything we've faced.

=He looks at her. Keeping his mouth shut; fearing the next words that come out of his mouth. The last thing he wanted to do was to offend her=

Lynn-Why didn't you wake me up?

Draco-If you only knew

Last edited by Dakotah on 10/11/11, 09:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 09:39 pm

(Jason)
Oh.
=I looked around. Dead soldiers laid in the hall, as well as the fast Spartan=

Well, I guess we're off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 09:47 pm

(Dormii)
=i nod and smile under my helmet=
I'd say so. Took out a big bastard as well. You okay?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 09:51 pm

Draco-I had another one.

=She stays quiet this time=

Draco-He..got out..He tried to kill you.

Lynn-What.

Draco-I stopped him before he could do anything.

=She shakes her head, concern and fear in her face=

Draco-Lynn. I...Im losing control. I dont know.

Lynn-Dont know what...?

Draco-I want to protect you. I want you to be safe.

Lynn-I am...here...with you...

Draco-I need..to go for a walk..I need to clear my head..

=She looks up to him as he stands=

Lynn-If..you need me...Ill be in the training room

=He walks off; not soon after, she heads out as well=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 09:52 pm

(Jason)
=I shrugged=
Eh, I'll be fine. For now, let's get the hell out of here.
=I grabbed an assault rifle from one of the dead marines=

So, which way out of here?

(Miranda)
This way.
=I started walking back to the Serenity=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 10:01 pm

(Dormii)
=i followed after Miranda. I realized that my right arm blade still had blood al over it. I extended it and shook it, making the blood fly off in a small arm and splatter against the wall. I retracted the blade and continued to keep an eye out for any more marines, or ODSTs, or, hell, even Spartans=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 10:10 pm

=Outside, in orbit over Haven, the battle had changed pace. What was left of the UNSC ships began to make a desperate run for a slingshot maneuver around the planet to escape. Haven's fleet gave chase. The PNR, with the Serenity still attached, was also with the UNSC ships=

*Parangosky*
Dammit! This was not supposed to happen.
=things were bad. In addition to her fleet, she just found out that Jason had escaped, and that two members of Garuda Team were dead=

(Jason)
I take it that Haven's fleet engaged the UNSC?

(Miranda)
Yeah. I don't know what's going on now, but I think we were winning.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 10:11 pm

(Dormii)
We better be, otherwise we mave to to do this a few more times. You know, boarding and such.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 10:18 pm

*Michael*
=He wasn't about to let Jason get away, not after he lost two of his team members. He and Alan turned around, and followed Jason and his rescuers=

(Jason)
=I followed Miranda all the way to the airlock=
Let me guess: the Serenity?

(Miranda)
Oh, I'm sorry. Were you expecting me to show up in a golden chariot?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 10:41 pm

=Grace sighs as she gets out of bed=

Hmm...
I guess I should check up on him.

=She laughs=

Nah.
He'll be fine.

=She takes her necklace off of the table and puts it on=
=She heads out of her room to the pool room=
=She begins humming=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/11/11, 11:05 pm

(Jason)
=I grinned=
Well, it would have been a little romantic.

(Miranda)
Since when is rescuing you romantic? Every time, it's always a damn struggle.

*Michael*
=He and Alan managed to find Jason and the other two outside the airlock=
Jason!

=He aimed his rifle at Jason=

=the UNSC ships were still over Haven, and close to the end of the slingshot maneuver=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 01:39 am

(Dormii)
=i extend my arm blades and face towards the new Spartan=
Don't do anything you might regret...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 01:54 am

*Alan*
=He was crouched down, behind Michael. He aimed a battle rifle at Dormii's legs, and fired=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:23 am

(Dormii)
=bullets impacted my legs. The force of them kocke my legs out from under me, but didn't do much more than that. I quickly got up, turned on Impact Mode, which would kill me if I used it too long and would leave me drained of energy afterwards but more than doubled my shields, and ran at them, my blades glinting/glowing in the lights of the hallway=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:27 am

*Alan*
=he got back up, and fired again, but Dormii moved too fast=

*Michael*
=He got out of the way, and left Alan to deal with Dormii. He wanted Jason=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:35 am

(Dormii)
=i made a passing slash at the Spartan who was running past me, but I was more focused on the man who shot at me. I sent another armor hack at him, just in an attempt to slow him down. I decided to play another song, but I thought about it before picking one. Right now, i just wanted to get closer=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:35 am

=He stops in a hallway=
=He had been walking for what seemed to him as an eternity=
=Each step brought a new thought to his head=
=Quickly smashed by his foot=

Why can I not focus.

=He goes and leans against a wall=

=Lynn enters the training room=
=Setting a match up for one versus ten=

Hmm...
If I knew what he was thinking.
I could help.

=Grace exits the changing room and runs towards the edge=
=She jumps in=
=Quickly breaking the surface as she comes up=

Oh! So Cold!

=She laughs=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:40 am

*Alan*
=His armor managed to fight the hack, but he wasn't going to be much in a hand to hand fight-- he was the team sniper for a reason. He tried to fire a few more shots at point blank, and hit Dormii in the foot=

*Michael*
=He ran at Jason, a combat knife out of it's sheath=

(Jason)
=I charged at the Spartan. He and I were almost even in speed, so it didn't take long to cross the gap. I avoided the swipe of his blade, and punched him in the chest=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:51 am

(Dormii)
=i used the momentum from the shot to launch myself into a front flip. I directed my foot into his helmet. I landed with my head down, I quickly chose a song and started playing it=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 02:56 am

*Michael*
=he grabbed Jason's punching arm, and twisted. He didn't break or dislocate anything, but he did use the momentum to slam Jason down to the floor=

(Jason)
=I remembered the move as one that Miranda had used on me. While on the floor, I swung my leg up, and hit the guy in the side, sending him flying=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 03:05 am

(Dormii)
=i looked up and saw that he/she was still reeling from my hit to their head. I turned off my blades and started punched and hitting at the Spartan in time with the beat of the music=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 03:37 am

=starts going over some data he had found during the raid of virgil=

good to know things haven't changed yet
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 05:22 am

*Alan*
=he lifted his arms, and blocked each punch=

*Michael*
=He rolled across the floor, and threw the knife at Jason=

(Jason)
=Now, when Spartans throw knives, they're almost as fast as bullets. But, in the Combat Skin, with my reflexes....it looked like the knife was tossed at me, like a softball. I grabbed it in midair, and threw it back at him. It bounced off his armor though=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 05:38 am

(Dormii)
=i grabbed his arms and pulled them towards me while lifting my knee up for an impact to his stomach or chest. At the same time, I brought my hands together on the sides of his helmet, like clapping someone's ears=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/11/11, 05:40 am

*Alan*
=the impact was enough to crush the helmet, with his head still inside. He dropped to the floor, dead=

*Michael*
=When he saw Alan go down, he lost it. He took out his pistol, and fired at Dormii from behind. In his anger though, he was not as accurate as he could have been, and all he hit was a shoulder=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next