Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6

Go down 
+9
Justin
Felix
The Meta
Paarthurnax
Draco
Teria
The White Wolf
Razgriz
Valor
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:47 pm

(Jeremy)

Well, getting far away from a large corporation isn't the easiest thing to do, I need a few things though, a home and my ship registered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:53 pm

(Jason)
That should be easy enough Jeremy. I doubt these guys know where Haven is located, and even if they do come here, they won't stand a chance. Basically, you're welcome to stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:09 pm

I'm sure GloboTech has multiple servers, anyway, thanks for letting me live here, I just need to find the right place to go. If you want you can show me around.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:11 pm

(Jason)
In a bit, but first, I have something to take care of. Hopefully, it will help solve a lot of problems. For now, the most I can recommend is that you remain here at Alpha Base. I'll be back to show you around.
=i turned to leave=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:14 pm

(Jeremy)

Alright, you get your work done first, ill be here.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:18 pm

(Jason)
Silver, come with me. I need to get to the Council Tower.

(Silver Light)
Understood, Inheritor.
=I followed him, and we both headed for the teleporter terminal=

(Jason)
Call the Council, and tell them to assemble. They're going to want to be part of this.

(Silver Light)
Understood.
=I sent a message to the Council members, and soon after, we were sent to the Tower=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:30 am

I look up at him.

Food sounds good. Although it seems the only thing i have to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:35 am

(Dormii)
=i nod and sit up with her=
Purus. Transeamus parum cibi. Nunc scio popina paulo sors ciborum delectus, turba multa. Canere bonum?
Quote :
Okay. Let's go get some food. I know this nice little restaurant (messhall), lots of food choices, great company. Sound good?

=i smile=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:36 am

If i'm honest. I'd like to get to a planet at some point. Maybe home. And just stay there. Quietly and secretly of course.

I shake my head, realising i'd been speaking out loud.

Oh erm. Food. Yeah. let's go.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:38 am

(Dormii)
=i raise an eyebrow as I got up off the bed and helped her up=
Te vis ad Chi Cheti IV?
Quote :
You want to go back to Chi Cheti IV?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:39 am

I stand up and walk to the door.

I thought we were going for food?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:40 am

(Dormii)
=i nod and follow her=
Nos sunt. Sic, nos sunt.
Quote :
We are. Yes, we are.

=i wanted to ask again, but I took the hint. I walked on her right, so I could hold her hand with my real hand, not my robotic one=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:41 am

(Jason)
=Silver and i waited in the Council Chamber, though we didn't have to wait long. The other Council members entered the room, though at least two of them looked as if they had been sleeping=

(Alvin)
Jason, we got your message. You said this was urgent?

(Jason)
Yes.
=As they sat down, I spoke. I told them what Jeremy had told me about GloboTech, and the idea I had=

Look, I know we don't really have the best of histories with them, but it's the best I could think of.

(David)
Hmm, I agree with him.

(Nagasae)
As do I.

=the other council members agreed=

(Jason)
Okay, I'll make the call.....bet she's going to love this.

--ONI Prowler Point of No Return--

=Parangosky was reading reports from Earth. The invasion had been ended, and the war was coming to a peaceful end. Despite the short lived attack of Delta, things were soon returning to a more manageable level. Then, a transmission came in. She pressed the button, and a familiar face appeared on screen=

*Parangosky*
Jason......to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you again?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:43 am

I take his hand in mine. My own real one that is. Curious how that had turned out.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:47 am

(Jason)
Margaret, it's been too long.

*Parangosky*
=She bristled at the use of her first name=
What do you want?

(Jason)
You remember that arrangement of ours?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:48 am

(Dormii)
=a few minutes later, we arrived in the messhall. We had passed some crew members along the way. I didn't pay any attention to them. We walked up to the messhall counter, and I grabbed a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:55 am

*Parangosky*
=She folded her hands on her desk=
The one where I agreed to stay away from you, Haven, its people, and all your friends, in exchange for you not releasing those files?

(Jason)
Good, you remember.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:26 am

I grab a bowl of whatever and go sit down....somewhere. I wasn't really paying attention at this point.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:30 am

(Dormii)
=i go sit down next to Jay, putting my arm around her in a hug before grabbing a fork and beginning to eat my food. I watched Jay out of the corner of my eye, making sure she was okay still=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:30 am

*Parangosky*
=She bared her teeth in a snarl, her usually calm demeanor broken=
I'm not someone to fool with Jason! I am the he--

(Jason)
You're the head of ONI, and one of the most powerful, most dangerous people in UNSC space, got it. I didn't call to insult you Marge. I called because I want to renegotiate the terms of our agreement.

*Parangosky*
What?

(Jason)
You heard me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 11:15 am

You think it's age do you?

=He stumbles back exhausted from his useless attempts to harm the genetically perfect Spartan=

All your Spartans think alike... You've all forgotten what it's really like, you have all those fancy implants and top of the line suits...

=He slowly stalks around Draco, contemplating whether to pull his side arm or not=

You've forgotten real pain haven't you..? Real war! Well let me remind you...

It's not knowing if you'll ever see the sun again, it's the fear of the enemy being the same as you, and it's the power it gives you...

=Macgraw was just stalling, he had to make his mind up sooner or later, taint the name of Draco forever, or kill him. The latter wasn't easy=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 11:31 am

=He laughs=

You think I have forgotten?
I relive everything.
I remember. Everything.

=He turns and begins to follow Macgraw with his eyes=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 02:21 pm

=He laughed, the Spartans words were falling upon deaf ears=

You remember!? Do you?! Really...?

=He continued to space himself from his target, running his stubbly fingers along his holster=

I don't think you remember the truth... I bet you can't even recall the first day we met can you..? Well... You can't recall all of it...

=He smirked=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:26 pm

*Parangosky*
What exactly are you proposing?

(Jason)
The foundation of the agreement remains the same; I don't release the files, and you stay away from me, Haven, and my friends. However, the staying away part is simply to be interpreted as not attacking.

*Parangosky*
Stop stalling Jason. What exactly are the new terms of the deal?

(Jason)
Okay..... I am willing, with the Council's permission, to trade with the UNSC. However, certain restrictions need to be set. No UNSC ship, even a supply ship, will be allowed here. We'll send our own ship, stocked with low level Forerunner technology. And I mean, low level technology. I think this might be able to help you with a certain projects ONI has been working on, Infinity among them.

*Parangosky*
Interesting....

(Jason)
That's not all. I'm also willing to give you some interesting intel, on a corporation called GloboTech.

*Parangosky*
I've heard of them. They supply us with some of our computer software.

(Jason)
Well, they also had an agent aboard one of your ships, the Reaver's Edge I believe. They stole information on Forerunner tech, from you, and used it for their own merc program.

*Parangosky*
What?

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 07:10 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Resting

Paarthurnax knew not who this cabin belonged to, but he was not that bothered. He removed his armor and rested on the bed. He ached and needed rest, this was a perfect way to do so.
Peace and quiet!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 08:32 pm

=He looked down to recall the events of that day=

Three in the afternoon, my parents were in there room sleeping. Andrea and I were in the living room. Playing with our toys. It was decently windy that day, we had gone out and had lunch outside. I heard more wind begin to hit the house. At the time I didnt know. I heard yelling, a kcik at the door. A second kick. It was at the second one where my father got up out of bed.

=He pauses=

A final kick and the door opened.

=He begins to see everything unfold again=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 11:32 pm

(Jason)
=I had Silver relay the scanner data to Parangosky=
This is a scan I took, of a set of armor they had made. While the design is still inferior, the technology used to create it, is Forerunner.

*Parangosky*
Hmm, and just what am I to do with this information?

(Jason)
Oh, I don't know. Maybe shut them down, buy them out....use your imagination.

*Parangosky*
=She filed the info away for use later=
Okay, so in return for you giving me this info, and trading the technology with me, what do you get in return?

(Jason)
Supplies. Food mainly, and this includes livestock.

*Parangosky*
You're joking.....

(Jason)
Wish I was, but that's the truth here. And hey, livestock in exchange for Forerunner tech. That's a good deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 11:59 am

Heh...

=Macgraw laughed, he had finally found the spoon he needed to stir Draco the way he wanted=

You do realise your parents were terrorist!? They had exposed plans for UNSC convoys causing the death of sixty seven soldiers. They had armed a terrorist cell providing them with the means for Alexandria Station attack of 2528!

And here you are acting like they were slaughtered like animals... We didn't want to kill them, a corpse if far less valuable.

=He pointed a Draco, letting his arms wave in anger as he recalled the attacks in vivid detail=

You think we are wrong don't you!? You parents had armed an army and advertently caused the death of over ninety service men and women.

=His tone had suddenly changed, it was unreadable, regret? Or anger, the two had been so closely woven=

They pulled weapons on us, they wanted to die. They would rather leave their children alone with us then face the horrors they caused...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:11 pm

*Parangosky*
=The gears shifted in her mind, as she considered the proposal. It didn't take her long=
Very well. I'll make the necessary arrangements. How are we to do this?

(Jason)
We'll construct a few vessels, disguise them as UNSC trading ships. I'll have them stocked with the technology we've agreed upon. As for you, gather the resources we need, and we'll pick them up here.
=I sent her the coordinates of the trade zone the Council had agreed upon=

Have your ships, unarmed cargo vessels, meet us there. We trade cargo, and go our separate ways. I will however, have a few of my ships standby, out of range to keep watch over the trade, as I'm sure you will as well.

*Parangosky*
You realize that one day, I will come for you.

(Jason)
But not today, or any day in the near future.

*Parangosky*
No. Today, this is a simple trade agreement.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 08:25 pm

=Dreaming=

=I see an unknown figure on the horizon=

Who's there?

=The figure beckons me to follow, and turns his back to me=

=I follow the figure=

Wait! Who the hell are you?

=The figure contines on silently and I follow it=

Hey, who the hell are you?!? Show your face!

=The figure stays silent as I continue follow, my past flashing past me like a movie=

What the hell is going on here...?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 09:39 pm

=His anger builds as each word leaves Macgraw's mouth=
=At the last word that taints his parents name, he runs towards Macgraw=

How dare you speak of my parents in that way.
I will slice you, LIMB FROM BLOODY LIMB!

=He raises his left arm as the shield goes down and the blade juts out=

YOU BASTARD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 10:23 pm

=Macgraw reacted sluggishly, letting his instincts get the better of him=
=He pulled his gun to defend from the blow, hoping it would prevent the blade striking him=
=There was no way he could tell if his hand-cannon could handle the blade, but it was to late now he'd have to tank the strike=

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 10:26 pm

=He rams his arm downward in front of Macgraw. Missing him=
=He raises his head. His eyes both colours now. Red and White=

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

=He backhands Macgraw's chest with the blade=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 11:25 pm

=And thus work began on the ships. Five of them in fact. They were around the same size as a destroyer, though a little larger, and with more room in the main cargo sections. Once again, like the human made warships, they were designed by humans, mimicking cargo ship profiles from the UNSC. It would not take long, for their construction to be finished, and they did not need large crews. In fact, the crews were not even military. A large group of civilian volunteers offered themselves for the job, so long as they were allowed two things: to keep the ships, and the right to create a business. In two days, the ships would be complete=

(Jason)
=I read the report on the progress of the ships, an hour after the the meeting had ended. I was pleased to see that construction was already underway, and that suitable crews were found. Anyway, with that said, I was on my way back to Alpha Base to talk with Jeremy again, and see where he would be able to live. The Council had already agreed that he would be allowed to live on Haven with the full rights of any citizen=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 11:13 am

=Macgraw sponged the backhand, stumbling on his feet he attempted to regain his balance, luckily his armour had done its job=
You think... I'm the Bastard..? I was brining justice... They created a war zone...

=As he belittled Draco's parents again he unsheathed his knife, its blade had been sharpened to an extreme=
=He presented a jabbing motion, then attempted an under cut before jumping back to create some distance between the two=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 11:28 am

=The blade knicked his armour each time. Leaving imprints where it had gone in=
=He runs at him again=

You shall not speak of my parents!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 11:50 am

=Macgraw is ready to counter Draco's rage filled attack, this was perfect he was getting sloppy=
=Magraw readied his blade twisting his grip on the weapon to provide a devastating blow=

How about you Sister then? Lets bring her into this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 04:55 pm

=While the ships were still being built, the supplies and resources that were to be traded were gathered. On the manifest, the items included low level weapons technology, engine materials, and computer cores filled with Forerunner data, mostly on how to assemble each piece of technology, or how to integrate it with Human technology. However, most of the technology being shipped out was incomplete, and at the end of the day, it was outdated technology=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 05:11 pm

Resting

Paarthurnax got up. He wasn't sure how long he had been resting, but it didn't seem long at all. He got out his Nano-Pad and looked at it. He needed to return to his positioned Supercarrier soon, his place was not here.
He got up and opened the cabin door. He walked out rubbing his face, before putting his helmet on. He wanted to grab a quick snack, to the messhall!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime01/03/12, 08:54 pm

=He screams with rage as he slices the blade at Macgraw=

I will have your head, Macgraw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime02/03/12, 09:40 am

=Macgraw could more then easily dodge Dracos slices, he laughed knowing his opponents movements before he made them=

Sluggish fool.

=Using his knife Macgraw countered, striking with a tense blow of sharp steel and cold=
=The Blade pierced Dracos armour, but where he could not tell=
=He pulled himself closer as he did the same with the knife, whispering into Dracos ear=

She begged... Begged to be saved....

=A roaring had been unleashed from Macgraws body, his knotted and twisted muscles relaxed, nonchalantly jabbing the weapon into the wound again, and again=

But she was nothing... She was just like them, a soulless killer...

=He lifted up his head laughing to himself, before gazing back upon his victim=

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime02/03/12, 09:17 pm

=He roars once more as the blade enters his body. He stops to grasp Macgraws hand with the right. He then proceeds to slice it off using the blade=

She was so young.

=He punches Macgraw square in the jaw after the slice=

You murdered her.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 01:04 pm

Messhall

Paarthurnax grabbed some more meat and a drink, he then walked over to a table, before tucking into his meal. He was still tired, but wanted food.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:01 pm

(Jason)
=I arrived back at Alpha Base, and was making my way back to the medical wing to meet with Jeremy, and give him the good news. That, and inform him of what was probably going to happen as a result of me talking with Parangosky. A few minutes of walking through the base, and I returned to the room where I had left him=
Hey Jeremy, I have some news for you.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:05 pm

(Jeremy)

Ok, lets hear it then?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:09 pm

(Jason)
Well, first things first.
=I found a chair, and sat down at a desk=

The Council has agreed to let you stay here on Haven, and live here. You will have all the rights of any citizen here, but that of course means you will be bound by our laws, but that shouldn't be a major problem. We'll work on getting you a house at some point.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:13 pm

(Jeremy)

Sounds fine to me, I don't think I'll be breaking any laws anytime soon anyway, as for a home, the sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:16 pm

(Jason)
Yeah, now comes the troubling news.
=I folded my arms over my chest, a frown forming on my face=

I made a deal, with the head of ONI, Parangosky. Part of the formation of that deal, was forwarding her the data on your armor, as well as the data on GloboTech and their infiltration of her operations. In other words, GloboTech is now going to be 'attacked,' by ONI. And since you're the only one with that armor, and you're not going back.......
=I gave him a steady look=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:18 pm

(Jeremy)

And?

=I wasn't very good at figuring certain things out=

Could you explain better?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:19 pm

(Jason)
=I sighed=
GloboTech is going to put two and two together, and come to the conclusion that you ratted them out. They'll want you head, and the safest place for you will probably be here, on Haven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next