Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6

Go down 
+9
Justin
Felix
The Meta
Paarthurnax
Draco
Teria
The White Wolf
Razgriz
Valor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:07 am

=They watch him leave and she squeezes his hand=

Lynn: Where to now?

=He thinks a moment=

Dante: Medbay and then our room

=He states the last one with a sort of, lighter tone, he also looks up to her as he says it and smiles. She returns the smile and they head off. She whispers in his ear=

Lynn: Are you well enough?

=He simply nods and they leave for the medbay. Almost running into Grace=

Grace: Whoa! I thought you guys left this place awhile ago.

=She looks at them with her eyebrow raised and a smile=

Grace: Already at it? Dang.

=She laughs and Lynn looks at her with a piercing stare. Sensing a possible conflict, he shuts it down with his own question=

Dante: Have you checked on Jay recently?

=She cuts her laugh short and nods. Her voice turns serious with her own looks changing completely=

Grace: She seems to be doing fine. There was a bit of a spike at one point, but now it's returned back to normal.

=He nods=

Dante: Thank you, Grace.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime03/06/12, 11:19 pm

(Dormii)
=i sent a message to my recruits, telling them to grab a quick bite to eat, then to head to the hanger bay for our first assignment. I was still heading towards my room, and it would take me a few more minutes to get there=

(Burk)
=i was working with Deniv as a springboard up to higher places for her to grapple onto when the message came through. I held up a hand to signal her to stop=
Hold up. We got orders now. Head to the hanger bay, and grab some food.

(Simile)
What are we waiting for then? Let's go.

=i turned and walked out, turning off my camo systems from behind Punikav. We were working on my stealth abilities. The others followed me, as we went to the messhall for some quick food and then towards the hanger. I don't think anyone had any idea what we were doing=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 12:59 am

=The Six XNNOs quickly loaded their weapons and followed after Jason, firing back at the Guards. Delta sounded utterly irate=

Del- Jason, you had better have a DAMN GOOD excuse for this!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 01:23 am

(Jason)
Working on it! Just stop them!
=I brought up one arm in front of me, forming a shield of energy between me and the plasma bolts. I then began to move forward=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 10:44 pm

"Well... We should probably get to the Hanger... Relatively fast. Bombs hurt ships. Explosions. Bad."

=I continued following Caesar, towards the Hanger, and Covenant.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 10:48 pm

=I round a corner into the hangar, which is filled with Covenant.=

"Shit."

=I drop a Jackal with a well placed burst from my Battle Rifle before firing at the Brute leading them.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:30 pm

=I follow into the Hanger, noting the lot of Covenant everywhere.=

"So, where about is the Pelican?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:33 pm

=She nods back to him and runs off to the medbay=

Dante: It seems we can take one thing off of the list.

=Lynn smiles and begins to take him to their room=

---Zephyre---
--Royal Hall--
-Lady Creed-

Sarah: Please don't make it harder than it is...

=Her voice is pleading=

Lys: How can you let an outsi-

=He is cut off abruptly, startling him. Her voice has changed to anger=

Sarah: How dare you! He, nor his friends, are outsiders.

=Lys bows his head, furthering his position into the ground=

Lys: I apologise, my lady... but, I do not know of these people... and to send my services as Guard to protect him is...

=She crosses her arms=

Sarah: Is what, Lys?

=He sighs and looks up=

Lys: There have been too many good men that have been lost due to traitors...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:35 pm

=The Brute fell, and the surviving Marines cleared out the rest of the now panicking squad.=

Summer: It should be in the Starboard section of the hangar. I suggest we move.

"Noted."

=I run through the hangar, to the pelican.
I look at it's damaged state.=

"Well, Shit."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:37 pm

"Well... Urm..."

=I hear what sounds like some grunts coming up behind us.=

"It'll get us to the planet, at least. Maybe not anywhere else. One way trip, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:40 pm

"One way trip? We'll be lucky to make the one way."

=I Sigh.=

"Everyone in the Pelican! Move, Move, Move!"

Summer: Self Destruct is initiated. That should give our friends a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:40 pm

-Zephyre-

=Her anger increases at his possible accusation=

Sarah: You are seriously thinking that Dante would do that... HE HAS...

=She cuts herself off this time. Taking a short moment to pause and to calm down=

Sarah: He has saved us many times, Lys. Do you not remember?

Lys: I had not signed on until after...

Sarah: That is your own fault then. I can assure you that he is no traitor.

=He nods, defeated=

Lys: Alright... I trust your judgement, my lady...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:42 pm

=I climb into the Pelican, making sure the Marines and ODSTs do as well.=

"Everyone in?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:45 pm

(Burk)
=a few minutes passed, and myself and the others had gotten some food form the messhall on the way to the hanger. We ate along the way, not saying much in anticipation of the orders we would get from Dormii. We arrived in the hanger to see what was going on, and saw Dormii waiting for us in a Pelican with his armor and weapons strapped on=

(Dormii)
Quote :
C'mon. Let's go. We're on a mission, and I'll tell you more as we go along.

=their armor I knew would translate for them, so I didn't have to worry. They all got on and took their seats as I prepped us for launch. Soon after, I closed the rear hatch and took off, heading for the Repent. I sent a message ahead of me, letting them know what was going on=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:48 pm

=I step into the Pelican.=

"And we're done. Get us out of here Pilot!"

"Aye, Aye."

=The Pelican struggles out of the hangar and beelines... or plummets... towards the planet.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 09:50 pm

"Well... Urm... It's a bit stable! I guess!"

=I was kind of wobbling around the back of the Pelican, blame me for not grabbing onto something at least.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:01 pm

=I whisper to Jamie.=

"We're not going to survive this."

Summer: Pessimism noted.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:01 pm

-Zephyre-

=She nods. A wide smile upon her face from her victory=

Sarah: Good, now, have you packed your things?

=He nods=

Lys: Yes, my lady, I will set for Luce in the morning.

=She gives him a questioning look=

Sarah: Luce? No, you are going to Sovereign...

=It is his turn to shake his head=

Lys: No, my lady. Do you not remember? The damage to the city had rendered it unusable. The capital was that set up for Luce, since it was better situated for times at war. Not to mention it is identical to Freemont in that it is a hub for activity. So many trades go on there.

=She had stopped listening and brought up the treaty and map on her screen=

Sarah: Oh... RIGHT! Well... I need to update my last message then...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:04 pm

"Well... We might."

=I continue stumbling around.=

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:15 pm

=There was an explosion.=

"There goes the ship."

=There was another explosion.=

"There goes the left engine."

=A Third Explosion.=

"And the right one... Tell me, how exactly are we going to survive?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:19 pm

-Zephyre-

=Lys cannot help but laugh at his Lady's small mistake=

Lys: I am sorry my lady. I will go now.

=She gives a small yawn and waves him away=

Sarah: Good luck

=He stands and leaves. She watches him before sitting back in her seat. All of this activity over the time after the war's ending has left her drained completly. She takes out her earbuds and places them in her ears. She brings out her MP3 and begins to play calming music. A contrast to what she normally listens to, but at this point, she needs sleep=

I'll update them when I wake up...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 10:26 pm

"We could land in water I guess?"

=I finally managed to get a fairly good grip of the wall.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime09/06/12, 08:42 pm

=I look out of the front of the pelican.=

"No water there. BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

=I grab onto whatever I can and clench my eyes shut.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 12:57 am

(Dormii)
Quote :
We're going to an Insurrectionist planet, to help the UNSC capture the rebel leaders. We do this, we get the UNSC to leave us alone for who knows how long. I know what you may be wondering, why are we helping the UNSC, and I'll remind you why I made this squad. To keep the peace. This is exactly what we are doing here.

=the recruits, in unison all replied with a "Yes, sir." We landed in the Repent and disembarked. I sent a message back to the Whisper of Life saying we would be leaving ASAP, and sent a message to the captain of the Repent to plot a course to the coordinates of the rebel planet now. Within a few minutes, the ship shuddered, moved, and jumped into Slipspace=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 12:57 am

=I fall over, smashing the 'floor' of the Pelican.=

"Oh fuc-"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 01:04 am

=I smash my head on some part of the pelican, if my helmet had been off, It would've killed me.

The pelican stops moving when it collides with a rock.=

"Shit..... Status?"

=I Could barely move, I wasn't getting up just yet.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 01:17 am

=Smash. Bish. Smash. And the Pelican was crashed. I moved my head around. Some of the marines had made it, or they were still breathing at least. I moved my arm a little. It seems sliding across the floor, well, didn't kill me as much.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 02:28 am

=I groaned and rolled onto my back.=

"I said Status!"

=It felt like I'd had my guts ripped out through my eyes, but I forced myself up.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 08:27 pm

"I'm fucked up, but I'm up."

=I looked around, noticing the crack in my helmet. Shit.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 05:57 am

(Dormii)
=as the ship went along, I went over what could happen in my mind. I could die, my squad could die. The UNSC could be tricking us, or the Rebels could have been tricking everyone. Jay could wake up during all this, or just not wake up at all. I could go into a coma myself, I could lose my mind again, or Dormii Mali could take over. As I walked around the ship, all these things raced through my mind=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 03:22 pm

"We need to move. Now."

=I was in a lot of pain talking, my ribs felt like they were trying break away from my skeleton.

I struggled to my feet, with a lot of cursing and pulling.=

"Jamie... the marines are all dead."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 10:22 pm

=The six dove down the hallway, still somewhat suspended in-air due to the falling tower. They fired their Blaster pistols at anything that moved, and they made decent work of the guards*. Soon enough, there were MCR-III bolts flying down the hall from around the corner so that the guards were under fire from two directions. The thirty or so RSS Soldiers came soon after, also wondering just what the hell was going on=

((*In the same way that a Pistol makes decent work of Spartan shields and armor in Halo: Reach.))
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 10:29 pm

(Jason)
=With the enemy guards cut down, I broke into a run again, and down the hall=
He's headed for the teleporter! We have to stop him, now!

(Hans)
=My last remaining guard and I were almost at the terminal, though I could hear from behind us that Jason was fast approaching. Without warning, my guard stopped, and turned to face back towards the oncoming Admiral=

*Guard*
Keep going sir. I'll buy you more time.

(Hans)
=I nodded, gravely at my guard, knowing that this was most likely suicide. But she was loyal to me, and in many ways almost longed for death, alive if only to help continue my cause. Turning from her, I fled into the terminal room, and managed to send myself to the ships being loaded with civilians=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 10:46 pm

=Delta rounded the corner at the head of the XNNO group just in time to see Hans go into the teleporter room. He shouted=

Del- DAMNIT!

=He emptied the rest of his mag into the Guard's lower-midsection, as if knowing that this would be non-lethal, for the moment. He turned to Jason=

Del- If he took the Teleporter, how do we follow? It could very easily be a trap.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 11:01 pm

(Jason)
It's too late. There's no way to know where he took that teleporter, at least until we get the rest of our security systems online.
=I walked over to the guard, who now lay crumpled on the floor, a few burn marks on her armor. She never even bothered to raise her shields, which explained how Delta managed to bring her down easily. Her name sprang up in my armor's HUD, on my visor. Tyler, Jessica. She was a Tower Guard, selected due to her loyalty to Haven, the Council, and it's people. I removed her helmet, allowing her some fresh air, while at the same time, I sent a message to all other guards in the tower to secure the Tower, and assist any injured. Also, I sent for a medical team for Jessica, as I needed information=

Jessica, wake up.
=She didn't respond, though I saw her chest rise slowly, taking in a breath. I lightly slapped her face, and her eyes flew open=

Jessica, I want answers, now.

*Jessica*
Sorry to disappoint you, Admiral, but you won't get a thing out of me.

(Jason)
You're a traitor now Jessica, and I would not think twice about a more harsh form of interrogation if it meant answers.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 11:16 pm

=Delta walks over to the wounded guard and stands over her, looking down. The others kept watch in all directions. Delta crouched down and holstered his pistol, and spoke in a quiet yet angry voice=

Del- You picked the wrong side, Human, and the dead wrong person to piss off right now. So before I crush your face between my fist and this floor here-

=He tapped the floor with his left hand=

-Why dont you tell the Admiral what he wants to know?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 11:30 pm

*Jessica*
You think that scares me? You can't scare me, or even hurt me now. I died, a long time ago, when you came to my world Delta.
=She turned to face Jason=

You call me a traitor? Between the two of us, which one has been willing to get in bed with monsters? Which one accepted their gifts? You may have seen what came after, Admiral, but you have no idea what this....thing, has done to us. He killed my brother, butchered him in front of us all. He went so far as to make a game of it, trying to see how many bullets it took for a human to die.

(Jason)
=My eyes closed for a moment. I was not surprised at what she had said, for I knew that the people had endured much suffering at Delta's hands. What surprised me was the extent of it, and the sheer depravity for life Delta's acts showed. She stopped talking though, and soon her eyes closed, and her breathing stopped. She was dead. I stood up, and walked away from her, the medical team I had sent for, arriving too late=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:09 am

(Berve)
"Oh great. Another mission involving space."
Did I mention space scared me? Well it does.
Sigh. So I guess we're attacking another monster's space ship. Now we're next to a big scary guy in a black suit. At least I have my friends.
At least we aren't alone.

(Zawaz)
"I can't wait!"
I said with a little jump. This is exciting!
"So when will it come out of hiding?"

(Yayap)
"Probably when they exit super fast speed. The big guys said they'd show up here."
I raised my fuel rod up on my shoulder. Everyone is still preparing for battle.
The newest of our team is still... well?.. new. I help him with his grenades.

(Berve)
"Let's just get it over with."
I wasn't going to pretend to be happy. Now that we're ready we head to our pods.

(Xoima)
I stood amongst the Ship's troops preparing to attack and board a U.N.S.C. ship. Uncertain of its class.
We've already attacked one of their ships and currently using.

Last edited by Felix on 14/06/12, 06:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:24 am

(Hans)
=I arrived at the ship-yards, where millions of citizens were even now being loaded onto the ships. It was going very fast. A soldier arrived before me, and escorted me to a transport for one of the military ships we had commandeered. I gave the order on the way, for all civilian ships to dust off once they were finished loading, we could not afford to wait here. The Sentinels were still down, with another half hour on the clock. We reached the shuttle, and I sat down, catching my breath for the first time since this rebellion began=

(Jason)
=I was just now getting word from Silver Light, and so far the situation was not good: the Sentinels were down, some kind of virus that managed to shut down the network though Silver was already at work on cleaning up the system. A group of military vessels had broken off from the fleet, firing on both the ships still loyal to me and the ships under Delta's command. The virus that had shut down the Sentinel network was also having some effect on communications, so our forces were in some disarray. On the up side, Silver had managed to slow our descent enough to halt it outright. I found myself a minute later standing on an awning of the Tower, overlooking land beneath us=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:55 am

(Dormii)
=i called up my recruits and sent them to the training room. I knew this would be a trial by fire, but I would be damned if they weren't going to be as prepared as they could be. I headed up to the observation room, and watched as they worked=

(Punikav)
=the operation we were doing right now involved breaching a one story building. I put some holo-grenades into some key spots on the wall and set them to remote detonation. I stacked up with the others, and blew the door off the hinges. Hopelessness went in first, his riot shield raised. Some bullets rang out and bounced off the shield, well, holographic ones. I took my holo-rifle, and leaned out, popping shots at targets as they appeared. Despair and Insanity did the same=

(Burk)
=while the shots weren't real, the force imparted by them onto my armor was. Computer systems and programs made sure of that. The sheer amount of force applied on my shield was staggering, and it took all my strength to put one foot in front of the other. I waited for a small lull in the firing and then swung my arm out to fire my wrist-mounted SMG at the targets=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 06:04 am

(Berve)
"Okay. Everyone set?"
I was answered with a yes from everyone. A large countdown clock stood outside all the pods, clearly visible. It had strange letters on it.
No clue when we--

(Zawaz)
I taught myself what the letters meant. They were numbers and it said. I think. One hundred twenty seconds until they arrive.
Well... when I say 'self taught' I mean I guessed and a Sangheili commander confirmed it. The numbers.
"One hundred and twenty seconds until they show up!"
Yay! No more time in this cramped thing.

(Dadab)
This is scary!
Why do I have to go in this tiny box and get launched into the monster's ship!
Nononono please No!

(Yayap)
I heard Zawaz over the magic box that let you hear others. Apparently one hundred and twenty seconds. Whatever those are.
Hopefully we can get out soon. I wonder what we can expect to see here.

-------

http://www.haloroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=655

Last edited by Felix on 14/06/12, 06:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20