Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4

Go down 
+10
The Meta
Valor
Teria
TrashClown
Colgate
zeru
N
Razgriz
Draco
Sunrieon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/12/11, 10:46 pm

--Gamma Base--

*Nurse*
=she went to Fatet's side, trying to figure out what was wrong: it was obvious he was in pain, and he was hyper-ventilating. Unfortunately, there wasn't much that could be done, except wait it out, and get an oxygen tank for him=
[Nic is going to edit this part]

--Osea--

(Jason)
Miri, Molly and I sat in the back of the ambulance (it was that big, I swear) all the way to the hospital. We landed at the landing zone, and they got Dormii out, and a few minutes later, he was set up in a room. They had no idea what was wrong, other than he kept muttering to himself=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/12/11, 11:00 pm

(Fatet)

= Thankfully the pain fades as I fall unconscious again, twitching slighty as convulsions pass through my body and I lie in blackness=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/12/11, 11:09 pm

--Gamma Base--

*Nurse*
=once the patient had calmed down, his vitals went back to normal. Still, she and another nurse exchanged shifts monitoring him, just in case=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 12:15 am

(Fatet)

=I lay there, unmoving. I could see myself. I was young, about 19, and I was wearing the standard armour of the marines. Then I remembered when this happened. It was four years ago this week, when I first killed. I climbed into the back of a transport 'hog in a convoy and we set off.
No less than 20 minutes later we were ambushed by rebels. We fought for what felt like hours until the guns stopped. As we checked the bodies my squadmate was grabbed by a live rebel. I shot him, watched the life drain from his face. But he'd got me too. A magnum round through my side. I collapsed into the dirt as a medic rushed over. I have killed many since that day, and I realized Id changed. It wasnt a good change. I knew then how much of a cold-hearted bastard Id been since that day, and decided to try and go back to how I used to be, but I doubted that would happen.

Then my eyes flickered open.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 12:37 am

(Dormii)
"Do what must be done. You will."

=i couldn't fight it. My defenses wore down. The names, I remembered them, remembered their faces, what they did. It made me angry, furious. Every fiber of my being wanted me to take revenge, to spill their blood and bask in it. To partake in the glory of pain and death. Every part except for one small corner where I hid, my true self, Dormii Fortuni, or what I hoped was my true self. I couldn't fight this, not yet. I screamed, loudly and in real pain as my body was co sumed with this hatred of all things related to these people. The only part of me that wasn't moving as I screamed was my right arm, the plates fluttering back and forth, almost as if they were affraid to move. That was the only part of me that was still me, still mine, those plates. It was a small miracle, but it was the only way I could show my true intentions=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 12:54 am

(Jason)
=I stood outside my friends room. There was a window for the room, and I stood there, watching as he'd make somewhat violent, jerking motions in his sleep. The plates on the arm that Silver made for him, moved slightly, less violent than the rest of him=

(Miranda)
=I sat behind Jason, Molly next to me. I was also looking through the window at Dormii. His movements, I had seen them before, and the though brought my eyes back to Jason. They reminded me of Jason, when he had trouble sleeping, when memories became nightmares for him, when the demons of his mind, his past, began to torment him=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 01:21 am

(Dormii)
=I calmed down. I relaxed onto the bed, but my arm was still twitching, the only way to currently express my fear. I started to actually sleep=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 01:40 am

(Jeremy)

=I exited the ship after finding a shuttle willing to take me down to the planet=

=I heard cheering when we landed=

Must be a celebration.

(Andrea)

Code:
Well they did save their planet.

(Jeremy)

No thanks to me though. What could I do? Try and grab a ship and kill myself? I don't know how half the crap works.

=I started heading towards the cheering, hoping to see someone I may know=

=I came near an alleyway. As I entered it I could see a crowd of people in a party=

=In the middle of the dark alleyway, I felt a sharp pain of my lower body, it became worse as I tried to move. Eventually it was too much and I fell to the ground=

Shit, what the hell?! I can't move?

=I tried calling for help, but I guess there was too much noise for anyone to hear. So I was laying there. And then I started to black out=

No! No! God damnit no!

(Andrea)

Code:
What the hell is going on?! Jeremy what's happening!?

(Jeremy)

=I heard Andrea's voice, but it sounded miles away, things were blurry, and it was starting to get dark=

=Then I was standing in an empty room, I wasn't sure if this was real or not. Then the numbers started appearing, hearing someone's voice say them to me, it sounded like mine=

260, 110, 49, 324, 10.

(Andrea)

=I started hearing Jeremy mutter numbers, I checked his status, but it wasn't his own will saying that. He blacked out I believe=

=I activated a short term beacon just in case. I don't want to stay here forever. The beacon managed to send out maybe one or two blips. I'm hoping someone will find us=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 03:11 am

=had been alerted to dormi's condition from a signal the armor had sent so he heads there to check on him=

Last edited by zeru on 12/12/11, 05:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 03:43 am

Talfie:

=I wake up, noticing Rain is no longer by my side=

Rain? Rain? ....

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:31 am

(Silver Light)
=How strange. Another signal blip appeared, this time in Osea, near the capital square. I alerted security guards to it's presence=

--Osea--

=Security guards were already in the square. Most of the people were already leaving, considering the incident that took place earlier. While two guards followed Jason's orders, and kept an eye on the kid that had somehow gotten inside, three others went down the alley the signal had come from. They found Jeremy on the gorund, curled up in the fetal position. They called another 'ambulance,' (that was the best they could really call it) and had him sent to the hospital=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:32 am

=arrives at the hospital and asks where he could find the others=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:35 am

(Andrea)

=Inside the ambulance I heard Jeremy start to say the numbers again, this time only louder=

(Jeremy)

260, 110, 49, 324, 10.

(Andrea)

=I could see Jeremy moving his fingers. Amusing but they move in a pattern with the numbers=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:47 am

--Osea Hospital--

*receptionist*
=she looked through records while the armored man waited=
Hmm, it looks like they are in Ward 3, just down that hall over there.

=meanwhile, the 'ambulance' arrived at the hospital, and Jeremy was sent to the Emergency Ward, until his condition could be better ascertained=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:49 am

thank you very much

=heads in the direction pointed out=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 05:52 am

*Two years of battle, gone by so fast.. The Rebels, oh, most of them died, the Marines, fallen back, trying to regain all the troops for another attack, the Covenant, winning battle after battle; The Marines, getting no help whatsoever, barely surviving on what supplies and vehicles they have left, almost six hundred soldiers against more than two thousand Covenant, growing repeatedly.*
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:01 am

(Jason)
=while I stood outside Dormii's room, I got two separate messages: one from Gamma Base, in the Southern Hemisphere, and one from the Osean Security force. For Omega, they found Fatet, and he was in their medical bay, having his wounds treated. Other than that, they couldn't be sure until later if he was going to be okay, but he was stable. As for the Security team, they found Jeremy, in an alley near the square. He was curled up, and muttering numbers to himself. He was in the Emergency Ward=
What the hell? Two people I know, and they end up muttering lists of random shit?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:02 am

=sees jason and co standing outside the room dormi is in=

what happened
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:10 am

(Jason)
=I saw Zeru walk down the hallway towards us. I was going to ask how he knew what ws going on, but I saw no real point in it. Yet=
Well, Dormii collapsed during the festivities. He keeps muttering to himself, and he was shaking violently earlier.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:11 am

again? well all that could be done is wait for him to recover
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:16 am

(Andrea)

=I could see Jeremy trying to stand up, but I know it's not free will because he is not responding to me, then he said a few words that shocked me=

(Jeremy)

=I could feel pain as if I was trying to stand up. I realized what this was. It was a dream, a horrible memory. I could hear my voice again, this time in a violent tone=

Kill the rebel spartan. Got it.

(Andrea)

=Speaking through mic=

Guards! Anyone! Pin him down! He's unstable! Help!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:22 am

--Osea Hospital, Emergency Ward--

=two guards were stationed outside, and they heard a voice yelling for help inside, that someone needed to be restrained. they spun, and ran into the room, and saw the patient trying to stand. They rushed towards him, and pushed him back down onto the bed=

(Jason)
What? What do you mean, "again?" What the hell is wrong with him?
=I took a step towards Zeru=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:25 am

he has these episodes from time to time for the most part it just stops him from doing anything but occasionally he goes beserk and attacks anyone in his way
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:28 am

(Andrea)

=Jeremy tries to break free, he seems to have more strength than earlier=

=Through mic=

Just don't kill him. It's not free will, it's something else!

(Jeremy)

Fuck you... My wife. My friends.

Stop! I'm going to die!

=My body swings it's right leg upward in an attempt to hit one of the guards=

Last edited by Valor ODST on 12/12/11, 06:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:29 am

(Jason)
=I turned my head back at Dormii. Right now, he was asleep (well, he kept moving, but his eyes were closed) and he looked slightly peaceful. It was hard to imagine that he might go berserk=
Alright, then I hate to say this, but until he wakes up, and I can be sure he's fine, then we're going to have to clear this whole ward. And I mean move the patients and staff, and get a Security Team in here. If, if, he does go berserk, I want to make sure we have as many people here as possible, to take him down. Not out, just down.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:33 am

i would suggest just locking the doors he goes after anyone who gets in his way
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:36 am

(Jason)
I doubt a door will stop a berserk Spartan. No, these are my people, and it's still a hospital. There are patients here, and while I may not be a doctor, I am still in charge of their safety. That means, we do things the smart way, or not at all, even if smart borders on paranoid.

=meanwhile, Jeremy's kick managed to knock off one of the guards=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:39 am

well i'll help
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:41 am

(Andrea)

=I was surprised he managed that, since he was in pain earlier=

(Jeremy)

=My body pushes the other guard off and bolts towards a door leading to a hallway=

No! How am I going to explain this! Damn Mental problems!

=That's when I heard the code again=

Initiate code 260, 110, 49, 324, 10!

(Helmet)

Initiating protocol S66.

(Jeremy)

But that wasn't... How? Shit it's really going to try and do it!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:44 am

=the guards got up, and chased after Jeremy, one of them comming Jason=

*Guard*
Sir, we have a fleeing patient. He's one of your friends I think. Jeremy.

(Jason)
=I got the comm=
Shit, what the hell is going on?
Keep after him, I'm on my way. Miri, Molly, stay here. Zeru, watch Dormii.

=and without another word, I set off towards the emergency ward=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:52 am

(Andrea)

=I tried locking his armor, but it was denying access somehow=

Code:
Jeremy! Snap out of it! Come on! Wake up dammit!

(Jeremy)

=I tried everything to wake up to no avail, but this is the worst time this has happened. I just hope im not confined for insanity, I could see people ahead, doctors or nurses, but I don't think my body has time to move out of their way=

=I could see my hand reach for the pistol, knowing that it would shoot to kill=

(Andrea)

=Through mic=

Some one just stun him! He is going to kill someone! I don't know whats going on!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 06:58 am

(Jason)
=I reached the emergency ward, and I saw Jeremy, his hand reaching for his pistol. I didn't bother reaching for mine, I still had my armor on=
Jeremy, stop!
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:01 am

(Andrea)

=Through mic=

It's not him! Its something else! He isn't responding to me! I know it's not him!

(Jeremy)

=I could hear another voice, it sounded like Jason's. That's when my body looked up, but it ignored him and kept running=

It's just orders civilian! Move out of my way!

(Andrea)

See! It's not him! He's unstable!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:03 am

(Jason)
Crap, just when everyone was celebrating.
=I moved out of the way, and as he ran by, I grabbed him from behind, and got him into a choke hold=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:04 am

(Mali)
=i was too busy trying to figure out where this Dormii Mali came from. In all sense, he shouldn't be here. I couldn't figure this out. But anyway, I was juggling too many things to notice that another episode had found it's way back into his system=

(Dormii)
=my back arched off the bed as the scene returned. Covenant killing my team. I had to help, to get revenge on them. I had to, I needed to. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around the room=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:08 am

(Jeremy)

=After gaining consciousness I couldn't remember anything that just happened=

What the hell? Where am I? Jason what's going on?

=I look in my right hand to see my pistol, that's when I realized what happened=

Oh shit... I'm so sorry Jason, I.. I don't know what to say...

(Andrea)

Code:
What the hell happened to you!?! What the fuck were you thinking?!

(Jeremy

I'm sorry Andrea, I can't explain it without breaking down and giving up.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:11 am

(Jason)
Jeremy, I have no idea what's going on, but it looks like we're going to have to talk soon.
=I grabbed his pistol, and took it from him=

But until then, I'm afraid I have no choice but to have you confined to your medical room, with armed guards outside your door.
=behind me, the two guards had arrived. I handed Jeremy to them=

Take him back to his room, and make sure he stays there. Gently, of course.
=they nodded, and guided Jeremy back down the hall=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:16 am

(Dormii)
=i sat up on the edge of the bed, my arm plates still doing the fearful twitching=
Covenant...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:22 am

(Molly)
=I saw Dormii sit up, and I shook Miranda's arm=
Hey, he's awake.

(Miranda)
=Molly got my attention, and I looked into Dormii's room. He was up=
I say, we wait here, until Jason get's back. We have no idea if he's......well, berserk.

(Molly)
Wouldn't it be obvious?

(Miranda)
Let's err on the side of caution, and say no, it wouldn't be obvious.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:27 am

(Dormii)
Covenant....they killed you...all of you...they must pay...they must all pay...

=i stood up and saw my reflection in a window. I saw an Elite staring back at me=
COVENANT FILTH! I WILL KILL YOU FOR KILLING THEM!

=i extended my arm blade and ran towards the window, stabbing it=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:33 am

(Miranda)
=when Dormii lunged at the window, Molly and I jerked back=
Jesus! Yes, I'm going to say that he has gone berserk!

=I pulled Molly as I stood up, and walked back from the window. Hell, we headed down the hall, and I commed Jason=
Jason, I think you need to get here, right now.

(Jason)
I'm on my way Miri.
=I ran down the hall=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:35 am

(Dormii)
=i stabbed at the window again=
YOU KILLED THEM! ALL OF THEM! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!

=i stab it again before punching with my other hand=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:43 am

(Jason)
=I kept running down the hall, calling in any security guards that I could. I knew that Dormii was out of their league, but I still had to try. I arrived in the hallway, outside Dormii's room, Miri and Molly already backing up, and heading for cover=
Go. Get out if you have to, just go. Security teams are on their way.

=they nodded, and left down the hall. I walked up to the window, and pressed a button below the window. It was an intercom button for the room, in case their was a disease of some kind. I spoke nice and calm=
Hey Dormii, how's it going? You know, you're scaring some of my friends here, even me. Do you think you could, get back onto your bed?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:46 am

(Dormii)
=i stabbed again and again=
I WILL KILL YOU! COVIE! YOU CAN'T WIN!

=i kept hitting the window, eventually making a crack and getting the tip of my blade through=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 07:50 am

(Jason)
Well, looks like that's not going to work.
=I took a more forceful tone=

Dormii, get back in your bed, now! There are security guards here, and they will attack you. Jesus, you're in a hospital man! We have sick people here!
=he wasn't listening, and that glass was getting awfully close to breaking=

Dormii, don't make me do this. I don't want to have to fight my friend.
=I already had my left arm extended, and ready to form a shield. I didn't want to use my own energy blade though=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 08:05 am

(Dormii)
=i stabbed one last time, but still not breaking the glass. I stood there and glared at the reflection=
So you know what I see, Covie? I see a monster. A monster who kills those who can't fight back. I see something born out of legends, designed to kill and kill until nothing remains to kill.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 09:04 am

I had followed the Ambulance vehicle. I had a satchel with me. It.. It was on my person. I had a memory of bringing it with me. It had vials and pills in it and... I don't remember. I rummaged through it, it had notes and a notebook. The notebook had a strange symbol on it. I was... displaying symptoms of a disturbed person. I arrived at the hospital place... I felt faint...my world...was spinning...I passed out..in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 09:08 am

=The hospital staff saw the man faint, and they immediately rushed to him. They checked him, and put him in a bed in the Ward 1: non-critical. The Security team arrived a few minutes later, and they asked about him, where he was. When the staff told them where he was, the Security team, only two men, took up station outside the man's room=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 10:04 pm

=stands there=

if he breaks that door i'm going to have to take him down with that new arm it's going to be a real problem
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 11:25 pm

(Jeremy)

=I look at the bed and begin laying down=

(Andrea)

Code:
So you are just going to lay there?! Explain this. Now!

(Jeremy)

Andrea. Listen, if anything happens, wake me up. If I try and do anything, stop me. I'm locking my armor, and sleeping.

(Andrea)

Code:
So your isolating yourself? Why?

(Jeremy)

Because of what I did! Wake me up when Jason or someone that looks important comes in.

=I lay down, shut my visor off, and locked my armor. After that it was sleep=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next