Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:27 pm

"Dormii?! Dormii! Wait, please. I can tell you anything! Everything!"

I'm sure you will. But that's not what I'm here for. I am here on a promise, to end your life.

"No! Don't!"

=i fought again, kicking and punching at me. I paid them no notice as I extended my arm blade=

All I want to know, is, where are Frederick and Albert?

"Refit station! Co-ords are 45.73 by 375.83! Both of them! We were going to have a holo meeting in a few hours! You won't get there in time!"

Says you. You don't know what all I have at my disposal.

=i quickly slit his throat, the whole thing being emotionless on my part. As the blood spewed and flowed, I grabbed the book from his hands and held it to my side as I let him drop. I turned and started walking out of the alleyway=

C'mon, Paarthurnax. Let's go. Our next two targets are together, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:34 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Following Dormii

Paarthurnax followed him.

"Your a heartless bastard!"

Paarthurnax laughed, he meant this as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:42 pm

Indeed I am, sometimes. It's not everyday I have to go on a murder spree.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:48 pm

Following Dormii

"Ha ha"

Paarthurnax laughed as they walked on.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 11:01 pm

=a while later, we arrived back at the docking port. I wasn't keeping track of the time, mostly just trying to keep my emotions locked up. I was afraid that if I let them out too much, Dormii Mali might influence me again. I was determined to keep him from doing anything. We both climbed into the fighter craft and I launched, heading out into space and inputting the coordinates from Jak into the slipspace drive. At the same time, I put the co-ordinates for Olympus into the computer under known destinations. Never know when I might have to go there again. In fact, I might have to go there and make sure my recruits are still training. Gods know I've left them alone for too long=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 03:44 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax sat back, and just relaxed, he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:16 pm

=i powered up the Slipspace drive, and jumped into Slipspace. A few hours of traveling through the void, and we exited near the station. Jak forgot to mention it was a UNSC refit station, so when I got the comm from them asking my identity, I didn't respond. They fired a few missiles at me from one of the docked ships, as warning shots, but by the time they sent a second comm, I had hacked in and rendered my ship invisible to their sensors as well as simulating a Slipspace jump. I could hear them questioning what was going on, but I didn't say anything back. I proceeded to one of the small hangers, still invisible, and marked the hanger as taken, but classified, no entry under any circumstances. I landed, and shut everything down. I hopped out, not grabbing any weapons, as this would need to be a more discreet assassination=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:20 pm

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax jumped out, he heard a quiet buzzing that went. After a few seconds his HUD came back as well as everything else that did not before, he grabbed his sword.
He smiled and then equipped his sword.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:24 pm

=i turned to Paar=
Paar, you'll need to stay here. Your size will simply hinder, not help. This needs to be a stealthy operation, most likely going through crawl spaces. I don't think you would fit.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:28 pm

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax looked down and activated his Cloaking Device.

"If that is so, I will defend the Vessel. Good luck human"

Paarthurnax stood still in his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:35 pm

=i nod=
People are bound to come in here. Try to scare them out, not kill them. Dead bodies only attract more attention.

=i hack into the stations security, and find myself on the cameras. I loop them, and the ones ahead of me, so I'm not noticed. I open the door, and lock it behind me, before finding a crawlspace entrance and diving in=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 05:41 pm

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax stood guarding the door, and Dormii was right. A few Guards had noticed the oddly fassion in which the door had been left. Two Guards with SMG's entered. They looked around, seeing the Vessel.

"Leave humans, or meet your demise!"

Paarthurnax watched as they looked around, trying to see who said that. They would not leave, this would be easy as he was in his Cloak. He silently lighted up his blade, and made his way towards the first target.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 10:01 pm

=i stopped in the crawlspace and looked up the building schematics. There was an AI around, I could "see" it's trail. I stayed out of it's sight, and got the information I was looking for. A hologram meeting that was going to happen in about an hour or so. I looked up my location and it's location, and plotted my course. I disconnected, keeping the map up, and resumed my crawl, making as little noise as I could. I felt no fear, no hesitation, to worry. All my emotions were safely locked away for the time being, although I could feel them trying to get out=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 10:16 pm

UNSC Refit Station

He had done so, quick and painless, more than they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 10:26 pm

=i continued to make my way through the crawlspace, avoiding anyone I started to hear. I got to an open area, a junction of sorts, and crawled out of the small tube. I checked my map again, and climbed into the next one. It was going to be a long way, but it was going to be worth it, so I could end this and go back to my home, my friends. Go back to a peaceful life=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 10:38 pm

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax hid the bodies around the side, it was dark, too dark to bee seen. He went back into his Cloak and stood, ready for another attack, if one ever came.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 11:06 pm

=i continued, my path occasionally blocked by a person coming or going. I was lucky, no one stopped and turned around, or went into my particular tube. I checked my map again, making sure I was still on course=
A few more tubes, and then a quick run down the hall, and I'm there.

=i tapped in again, and checked the security camera in the room. Both Frederick and Albert were there. Albert was talking on and on about something, or somethings. He always loved to talk, and he always talked when he was nervous. I remember that clearly, as sometimes he would work on me and keep talking with someone on just about any topic. His forehead still has that scar, even if it is a bit faded. At some point, I managed to break out of my restraints as they worked. A piece of glass flew and cut him across the forehead. After that, I couldn't get out anymore. The had doubled the protective measures=

=Frederick was sitting down, listening, nodding. I doubt he was really doing anything, but he was always polite enough to at least listen. He had two prosthetic arms, a result of something I didn't know about, and he had a cane with him. I remember a little bit about a disease he got that reduced bone density. It must have progressed farther than what I remember, because before he didn't need a cane. Either way, both were going to die. I looked at the table on the feed and saw two books there, each with that strange symbol. I closed down the link and resumed crawling=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 11:08 pm

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax still stood waiting, he was getting bored now.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime27/01/12, 11:35 pm

=i made my way over to the proper junction, and checked the cameras outside the hallway. Clear. I tapped into the security cameras in the hallway, and in the meeting room, and set them to loop, so I wouldn't be seen. I climbed out, putting the hatch back, and then making my way down the hallway towards the meeting room. As I went, I took off the loop from the cameras, so there was less chance of being caught. I opened the room, and quickly stepped inside before closing and locking the door behind me. Both Albert and Frederick stood up and backed away when they saw me=

Al - Do...Dormii? What's going on? Why are you here? Are you here to kill us? Why? Why kill us? We haven't done anything to you! We made you and left you alone!

Do - You made me, that is what you did. And yes, I am here to kill you. I made a promise, and I will see it through.

Fr - Dormii, security cameras. You'll be seen. You'll be killed.

Do - I made it here, Frederick, without being seen. Those cameras are useless now.

Fr - Then what are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/12, 12:31 am

UNSC Refit Station

Paarthurnax deactivated his Cloak, and slouched himself against the wall, he realised that no more action was going to take place.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/12, 01:11 am

Do - Savoring the moment? Wanting to hear your last words? See if you wanted a chance at redemption? I don't know.

Al - what? No! Nononononononononononono! What do you want? I'll give it to you!

Do - What I want, is your life.

=i launched forward, extending my arm blade, and stabbed it into Albert chest. He grunted, but didn't scream. I must've punctured a lung, as no sound came out of him, just wheezing and blood. I drew the blade out and plunged it into his neck, then his face. Blood poured, and splattered everywhere as I withdrew the blade=

Do - Do you wish for a chance to redeem yourself, Frederick?

Fr - I stand by what I did, even if you do not agree. SONOFABITCH! Sorry, medication.

Do - I will make it painless, then, as you seem to be suffering enough.

=I moved behind Frederick, and jammed the blade through the back of his head. He fell, lifeless. I checked the cameras in the hallway, still clear. I grabbed the books, and then quickly ran out of the room, locking it behind me, and diving into the crawlspace again. I started making my way back towards the hanger where I docked. I sent a comm to Paar, using their own comm system so there were no strange signals=

Paar, I'm on my way back. It's done. Start up the ship, and get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/12, 12:48 pm

UNSC Refit Station

"Understood"

Paarthurnax ran towards the Vessel, and jumped inside of it, starting it up, he then waited for Dormii, it was over.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/12, 07:03 pm

=i crawled along the tubes until I got the my original entry point. I jumped out, checked my surroundings, and opened the door, closing it behind me. I headed over and jumped into the fighter, forgetting my arm blade had blood all over it. I closed the hatch and took off. I put in the coordinates for Haven and started heading to the right launching position. Before we jumped, though, I saw a ship, badly damaged, in one of the refit stations many ports. I angled away from deep space towards the ship=

Hold on, Paar. I think you'll meet my friends sooner than I thought.

*END OF THE SIDEARC|CONTINUE TO THE MAIN STORY*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13