Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three

Go down 
+7
Teria
Moose
Felix
Dewsaur
The Meta
Paarthurnax
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:06 am

=I look at him=

Nice, How much does she want you dead?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:13 am

"You know, Hawk, the last Armor fitting I had was back during the War. They had to refit me seven times. I was too big for the armor, they used similar specs to Jorge to fit me."

=Fits into the rest of his armor=

"'Glad I don't have to go through that again."

Last edited by Nick on 15/04/12, 04:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:20 am

=I take off my helmet and look to Aegir=

You and me both sir.

=I remember my last field test=

Last time I field tested something, I was wearing my lunch in my helmet.

The Mark II 'Wing Pack'...good times, good times

Last edited by Scorch on 15/04/12, 04:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:20 am

(Wielder)
"Ever since I showed up awkwardly. The worst possible time to meet them."
=I grab my helmet and put it to my side.=
"I wouldn't want to bore you."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:25 am

"Ha! Sounds like a tale from the Leapfrog recruits!"

=He puts picks up his helmet.=

"What branch were you in before this?"
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:30 am

=I look at him, confused=

What? Awkward..? Tell me the story.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 04:42 am

Nick wrote:
"Ha! Sounds like a tale from the Leapfrog recruits!"

=He puts picks up his helmet.=

"What branch were you in before this?"

UNSC Army Airborne, Jet Pack section.

=I smile a bit=

Very fond memories.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 05:00 am

"I can imagine. I was in the Navy, was stationed on a ship in the ocean on one of the inner colonies. I was apart of the Navy Seals. Spec-ops and reconnaissance."

=Grins=

"Those were the good days."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 05:12 am

Nick wrote:
"I can imagine. I was in the Navy, was stationed on a ship in the ocean on one of the inner colonies. I was apart of the Navy Seals. Spec-ops and reconnaissance."

=Grins=

"Those were the good days."

Indeed they were sir.

=I check my armor, making sure it was secure before we jumped=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 05:39 am

(Wielder)
"You sure? Alright."
=I look around the armoury, its fine weapons and armour.=
"Echo Delta and Alpha which only had ithree people, Sparrow, Whisper and Trident who was reassigned recently. As I was saying. Echo and Alpha were heading back to the Athenia's Province via pelican. When they were shot down by a rpg from the below forest. Meanwhile."
=I inhale some air preparing for what I was about to say.=
"As I was recruited to join Alpha. I went ahead to aid them in the middle of their mission by using a drop warthog.
Me and two marines drove about two miles starting from a remote but near location to a evacuated city. As we drove to our destination we were ambushed by um... we couldn't see them, I couldn't see them. The first thing I saw was a explosion causing a tree to fall on the front.
One of the marines managed to jump out in time before the tree crushed the entire frontal area of the warthog."
=I slowly breathe in.=
"I fired the turret at the invisible enemies which did nothing as they fired continuously at me. I got off quick as I could and then helped the other marine out with cover fire. We were losing badly, heavily out numbered and out gunned. They're were using some type of gas. I'm guessing the party that shot down their pelican. Anyways as the back side of the hog was blown apart We both knew we were going to die today. But we kept firing into the horde.
We looked at each other then she said that she was wounded and that she wasn't going to survive but I could. I asked how then she said she had a plan. When she gave the signal I am suppose to run and she was to cause a distraction. I disagreed but couldn't do anything when she suddenly ran in the mass of gunfire. I wasn't just about to let her die in vain, I ran."
=I look at him straight into his eyes.=
"Wanna know what she did?.... She killed herself using her grenades to save me."
=I looked at the ground.=
"No one braver in my opinion."
=I look back up.=
"But here comes the part where it gets awkward. I ran through the forest randomly unknowing where I'm going. I took a break and looked to the sky and found smoke. I ran to that also eventually founding the wrecked pelican and crew. I didn't come up with anything to say or how to enter, I just ran in and explained everything right there. They were suspicious so they tied me up and asked questions.
I told them everything but Sparrow never liked me from then on. Which made perfect sense."
=I stretch a little bit.=
"Told you it was long."
=I laugh a dry laugh.=
"I might need some water now."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 06:40 am

Aegir's new armor:
Spoiler:

"Well, Let's do this."

=Picks up a type-51=

"A gift."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 06:42 am

=i got my armor on and headed out to the drop pod area a while ago. I didn't have anything to say, and nothing seemed interesting to me. I got the sudden case of "who gives a shit" syndrome=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 06:43 am

=continues snoozing in the drop pod=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 06:59 am

=A few seconds later Hawk, Sync, and Aegir arrive in the Drop pod bay, to have a group meeting before drop.=
(I want to speed things up a bit)
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 07:32 am

=I look to Aegir=

Sir, how are we going to RV with Rubble?

Because he'll be in a drop pod, and we won't know where he is, sir.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 10:16 am

"Well, Mark VI armor can withstand reentry into atmosphere, he'd have to be attached to one of us for it to work. We'll strap Rubble to me, and we'll drop as a team."

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 11:52 am

I walk into the hanger. Still unhappy about the new gear,I don't bother to say anything to Echo as I pass them. I grab a nearby bottle of water and lob it at Whisper. It dinks off of the top of his helmet.

(By the Way NIC. Don't Call MJOLNIR MARK:VII armour GUNGNIR. They're too completely different armour systems. GUNGNIR isn't even adapted for use with Mark:VII)
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 02:28 pm

=I had left with the others. First off to the tech lab and then off to the armoury for my weapons. It felt odd in the new armour. I did not enjoy it, but what will I do. I sigh and head off towards the hanger bay. I am quickly joined by the other member of my team whom we never had a formal greeting. I keep silent. The last thing i wanted to do was to try to make any sort of contact with this person. Who knows? He could become M.I.A. as well. Happened to everyone that's been on my team. I grin under the helmet at the thought of the Curse of Delta=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 03:51 pm

Nick wrote:
"Well, Mark VI armor can withstand reentry into atmosphere, he'd have to be attached to one of us for it to work. We'll strap Rubble to me, and we'll drop as a team."

=I shake my head and sigh=

I mean, when we're on the ground, sir.

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 05:55 pm

I was already in my drop pod by the time everyone had arrived. I was prepping myself for the drop since it had been a while since I had done this kind of thing. I had checked my armor when I had arrived here so I knew I didn't need much. I looked at the case by me inside of the pod. It held my silenced DMR and a pistol. In all of this waiting I grew agitated. I decided to put my helmet on and turn comms on if anyone needed to reach me. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Janice(personal VI) play playlist five please and warn me when we are about to drop.

I heard back in a generic robotic voice.

"Playing playlist five."

My mind wandered as the music started to play.

Last edited by J Tizzle on 15/04/12, 08:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 08:00 pm

CossakHawk wrote:
Nick wrote:

=I shake my head and sigh=

I mean, when we're on the ground, sir.

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 08:05 pm

=I take a deep breath to calm myself=

I mean, how are we going to RV with Rubble on the ground, sir?

=I strap on my jump rig and see another squad come in=

Well, look who showed up today.

{Foxtrot Squad}

Jumper: (Notes Hawk's damaged eye) Look who sent Scarface on this op.

Apple: Don't say it to his face, boss. He might deck you if he did.

Buster: If he did, I'd be busting HIM.

=Foxtrot then breaks into a small fit of laughter=

Farmer: (Rolls his eyes) Just focus for two seconds, guys...two seconds. And maybe you might not do anything dumb.

=Farmer then glares at Apple=

Apple: I screw up once, ONCE, and you can't let it go.

=Jumper sighs=

Jumper: (Gives his 'Shut up around the officer' look) Secure rigs and get ready. No chatter until after the drop.

=Foxtrot gets their jump rigs and gets into position for the jump=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 15/04/12, 08:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Foxtrot   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 08:15 pm

=Foxtrot comes in=
=Aegir notes them as they do=

Jumper, an ex-ODST, he volunteered to be an SIV, he was a good man.
Buster, A Farmer who joined the Marines, after a few years, he volunteered to be an SIV
Apple, another farmer, used to work on an apple farm, joined the military, and then the SIV's
Farmer, well, he was just that, a farmer, he joined the military, and then the SIV's

They all had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 09:05 pm

=I was all suited up and ready, and waiting to jump out of a ship. It would work right? The amount of deaths from jumping must've been... Low. Ish. Hopefully.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/04/12, 11:27 pm

=had been awake and just leaning there listening=

throwing water sparrow? next time throw something to eat

=stands up and stretches a little and chuckles at the scene=

wonder how they'll handle when we land
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 02:20 am

=I look at the armor next to me. I then start taking off my armor. When that is done, I put the other suit on=

"When are we launching again?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 05:47 am

(Wielder)
"Yeah. Sorry."
=I look around for my weapons which is just two magnums and grab them.=
"We'll be launching when everyone is ready. Which I'm guessing everyone is already there waiting on us."
=I don't bother to lock them in since we're going to use drop pods.=
=I look down at my helmet, pick it up and look it in the visor.=
"Ever wonder how many people die dropping?"
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 07:09 am

=I look at him, then slap his helmet lightly=

I'll answer after we hit the ground. I'd rather not think about it.

=I look around=

You think they are ready?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 07:15 am

(Wielder)
"Yeah. They're ready I believe. Lets get going."
=With that said we run off to the dropping bay. Thanks to Sparrow we didn't go off in the wrong direction.=
=We get there in a short amount of time.=
=I open the door and find several people as in, a lot.=
"I'm guessing everyone is here? Shall we get going?"

Last edited by Felix on 16/04/12, 06:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime16/04/12, 01:33 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Drop Pod Bay

Paarthurnax and the other two Lances arrived at the modified Drop Pod bay a good while after, they stood around, ensuring his weapons were set, as did the others.

"Brothers, we shall drop from the clouds in five minutes, we shall drop into the fiery pit of hell!"

Cheers filled the bay as he said that, they were excited.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 12:11 am

=I follow him into the dropping bay=

Interesting. Well, let's make this quick.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 01:06 am

(Wielder)
"Um... Are we going or…?"
=I look to the Elites then to Neon.=
"You'll have to get used to their uh... loudness."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 02:15 am

=I look at Wielder=

Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 02:18 am

(Wielder)
"Don't pretend you weren't looking at them wondering what the f*ck."
=I stretch my arms upward and yawn.=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 02:19 am

=I look at him, confused=

"I'm use to it, I guess. It was a bit odd though."

=I sigh and look around=

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 04:46 am

=heads back to his pod and shuts it and leans back again=

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:23 am

I notice others beginning to take their places in the pods and I quickly look around the hanger. I get lucky and find what I'm searching for in a few seconds. This big chunk of metal was quite thick. It would certainly survive re-entry and would be a nice cushion to land upon. I drag it to the edge of the hanger bay and stand on it, pushing off with one foot into the open space. Almost surfing the board
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:25 am

(Wielder)
"Just their customs before they go kill themselves and such. Anywho. I'm going to go get in the pod, helps collect my thoughts. Do whatever but I suggest you get ready."
=I look over to Sparrow Then Whisper Then Back To Neon. This is my team. And to think, I has in tanks doing my own things.=
"Sparrow! What are you doing?!"
=I dash over to her offering help.=

(Bunda Darma)
=We cheered which made me feel good as always, lifting my spirits.=
"I suppose we should get going or at least get in the human pods."
=I didn't like that we had to use human pods, I have to admit I was afraid of it.=
=I heard the humans making noise but I ignored it.=
=I head off to the pods designed for Sangheili and climbing into it my lance doing the same.=

Last edited by Felix on 17/04/12, 05:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:27 am

=I follow him=

Hmm. Hope she has fun.

=I look over to see her, then I look at Wielder=

Interesting team.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:32 am

Go get in your pod Weilder. That's an order. I want to see if this new armour is as good as they say, so I'm going to surf this bit of metal down. It'll be fine. Even in the old armour, chance of survival was about 80% with something like this.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:32 am

=i find an empty pod and strap in, putting my usual weapons in the locks. I had grabbed a grenade launcher, with spare rounds for my webbing, and an Assault Rifle. I had a few breaching charges, and one specialty shotgun round for the grenade launcher, just in case. I close the lid, and promptly wait for the drop=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:38 am

(Wielder)
"If you die.... how am I suppose to spar with you?"
=I smile under my helmet.=
"Alright then. I wouldn't suggest this. At all."
=I go off to a pod near Whisper.=
=I knock on his door and try talking knowing he can't hear me.=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:49 am

"Right, So Echo team, here's the plan, Rubble will be taking the Orbital Insertion Pod down to the Planet, We'll try to follow it's trajectory. We have Drag chutes or parachutes, take one and jump on the green."

=Aegir Grabs a Drag Chute=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:51 am

I laugh and give one last push, tipping it over the edge and giving me free fall towards the planet below. I was surfing a bit of metal down to a planet. This was the ultimate freedom. I was enraptured.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:55 am

=I look around and spot a random rifle, I run over and take it, I run to Wielder and say;=

"Let's get ready and take out seats."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 05:57 am

=i wait for the timer to beep, counting down, then feel the shudder and lurch as the pod is launched out of the ship. I was in a version of freefall now, nothing but a stray piece of metal, directed rocket, or solid ground could stop me now=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:01 am

(Wielder)
"Haha."
=I stop screwing with Whisper and turned around.=
"You are right. Lets get."
=I climb up in my pod, locked in my weapons, closed the door and fell.=
=Sure it was fast but thats how I prefer it instead of waiting.=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:05 am

=I hop in an empty pod, buckle up, put the rifle down, and close it=

How the hell do these wor--..

=I press a button and it falls. The longer it falls, the faster it goes.

I have a bad feeling about this..
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:07 am

Nick wrote:
"Right, So Echo team, here's the plan, Rubble will be taking the Orbital Insertion Pod down to the Planet, We'll try to follow it's trajectory. We have Drag chutes or parachutes, take one and jump on the green."

=Aegir Grabs a Drag Chute=

=I nod and rig my drag chute=

Aye, sir. Ready to drop.

=I hear a dull thump=

Pods are launching, sir. We might as well drop now.

=I check my seals and signal that I'm ready=

=I then see Foxtrot squad jump out of the ship=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:12 am

=Aegir jumps out, following the ODP=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next