Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3

Go down 
+5
The Meta
Teria
Draco
Kabnit
The White Wolf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:05 am

Ehh.. Nothing to do

=I flip on universal comms=

Is anyone out there?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:06 am

I smile at Dormii

I don't think i do. Maybe you didn't make it memorable enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:07 am

Something else?! I have nothing else...
=She sits up against the door=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:09 am

David looked down to his newly acquired comm, pushing the talk-button. "This is David, I'm here. On the frigate, if anyone's still here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:10 am

Yeah, we are all back. You are not alone

=I sit down in the medbay and restock any used supplies=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:11 am

(Comms)
@Ash
We will be there soon
Just stay with me until then
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:13 am

David sighs, almost relieved, "Great. Where on the frigate is everyone? it's dead over here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:15 am

Well.. I am in the medbay, Zeru is in the bridge.. I think, and Draco is in his room

=I zip up my bag and walk down the halls=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:16 am

I'm sorry... I can't...

=She turns of her comms, and disappeared=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:19 am

Hello
Ash

(he takes off he helmet)
Im sorry I am not there

(He lies down)
(He waits)
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:27 am

David continues to walk, looking around aimlessly and finding no one, he sighed and tried to find a work-out room. "Guys, is there a training room on the frigate?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:37 am

I can do that.

=I kiss her, moving the kisses lower and lower, going over her clothes as I do so. My hands begin roaming around, opening new spots to explore=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:37 am

I pull him back up to me

And what if i told you no?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:56 am

Then I would stop, and the mystery would remain unsolved. Is that a no? =I kiss her, for a long time. My hands stop what they are doing, but do not reverse what they have done=

(got a short break, can't chat yet)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 01:57 am

I think it over for a second before pulling him onto the bed with me

I think this counts as a yes.

My tongue plays a game with his as i wait with anticipation for that first touch
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:04 am

=my tongue chases hers, before beginning it's decent. My hands resume what they were doing, in fact, one hand has the nerve to exploe the opened area before my tongue gets there=

(got another short break, still can't chat yet. Still want to stay up all night, skip?)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:05 am

(For you m'dear. Anytime)

I give a little moan, shifting slightly below him. My hands pull him closer, urging him onwards
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:32 am

=fueled by her motions, I continue, my tongue tracing patterns on her skin, my hands continuing their work over opening places to go=

(dammit, still not done. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:35 am

I reach down and pull him back up to me, continuing the games with our tongues. My hands unbuttoning his shirt as it happens.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:40 am

(He stands up)
How can I sleep

*Andrea we will be leaving slipspace in five minutes*

Thank you Andrea

*Yes*

(The minutes ticked by slowly)
(The last minute coul not go by fast enough)

*We are out of slipspace heading towards the Frigate*

Thank you Andrea.

(He puts his armor on and grabs his weapons)
(He leaves for the Hanger)
(He hops into the Pelican)
Im coming Ash

(He sets off into the blackness of space)

(Awhile later he lands)
(He gets out and surveys the area)
(He can see a facility muchlike his own)
(He runs to it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:44 am

=I realize we are out of slipspace and continue to the hanger=

All aboard that is coming aboard!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:45 am

(He walks through the door)
Hey!
Ash!
You here!
(He walks around a bit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:50 am

Hmm.. no one?

=I launch down to the planet, following Draco's smoke trails=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:54 am

=my fingertip assumes the responsibility of my tongue, gently tracing patterns over her skin, steadily but slowly working its way down. My tongue continues to play games with hers=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:57 am

I break off the kissing

Hurry up.

I resume kissing and use one of my hands to push his down faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 02:59 am

=I land near Draco's Pelican and follow the foot prints=
=I bang on the metal with my DMR=

Hello!?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:01 am

(He continues to walk around)
Ash!
You here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:14 am

=I find a watch tower and climb in it=

Hello?!

=I see a bell and ring it violently=

SOUPS ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:24 am

David, after finding the rec-room, decides the put on some weighted gloves and try the punching bag again. He throws an elbow-strike directly to the center of the bag, following up almost immediately by ducking and sending a palm-heel strike with his opposite arm. The bag began to swing a bit as he sent several low jabs, followed by a side-kick. After a while of varying the process, David decided to stop and try the comms again, "So, where the hell did everyone go, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:27 am

=I smile as I continue to kiss her, my tongue still playing game with hers. My hand, guided by hers, reaches the lowest point it can go. It plays all the angles, all the spots, slowly getting faster=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:27 am

=I flip my comms on=

I don't.. know..

=I look around the watch tower=

HEEYY!! GET OUT HERE!!

=I fire my DMR in the air a couple times=

Sorry, David if that was loud...
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:28 am

My breathing gets faster and my body reacts to his touch. My kisses become more urgent and i tighten underneath him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:30 am

=I see some barracks off in the distance, I slide down the ladder and head that way=

If you can, get down here, I think we have a new base.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:31 am

=I stop kissing for a second= Relax, this all your show. Anything you want, you have.

=I resume kissing her, my hand getting faster and faster. my breathing gets heavier, and her scent spurs me on=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:33 am

David pulls the comm away from his ear quickly, mouthing the words "Ow!", but no noise came out. The pain wore off to a dull throb, when David put his comm back on. "That's fine..Just warn me next time?" He paused, trying to think of any bases on the planet. "Erm, I'm not a pilot. I'd probably crash...Rather not crash."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:33 am

(He leaves the decrepit old facility)
Where is she

(He sits down in front of the doors)
(He lays his head on the wall)

Where
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

I pull his hand away, not wanting it to go too far. My hands reach and finished undressing him and i keep the kisses up, urgently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:34 am

Then hop in a god damn HEV, at least those you are suppose to break

=I come up to the first barracks and knock on the door, aiming my DMR at it=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:38 am

=my hand decides to go it's own journey, winding around and around the spot it used to occupy. My kisses get more urgent, I begin to move my body, yearning to do more=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:40 am

=I kick open the door to see a couple of toppled dressers and spring bunks=

On to the next one...

=I knock my rifle butt on the next door=

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:40 am

David blinks before jogging over to the hangar, still talking on the comm, "We actually have one?" After a few minutes of jogging, David found the HEV, set the coordinates. He had snagged some ODST body-armor and helmet, just in case. He then hopped in and braced for impact, making sure he had his rucksack and handgun with him.

He eventually hit the ground, outside the barracks, with a loud thud. Climbing out, he checked the oxygen-level in the air and took his helmet off. "Made it."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

I pull his hand away again and pull him closer to me. My kisses keep up their urgency and i begin to position myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:43 am

Don't get cocky, kid

=I kick open the next door for it to be completely empty and move on to the next barracks=

It is a lot harder when there is plasma being shot at you.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:46 am

David looked for an entrace, rushing over there to Anog, pulling out his handgun. "I bet. Sorry, didn't mean to sound cocky. Just letting you know what the thing that fell from the sky was." David looked around, slinging his rucksack over his shoulder and checking for his combat-knife.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:51 am

=my hands begin to trace her curves, as I position myself with her. I begin to kiss her neck= ready?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:53 am

Ready?

=I break the door down and find.. nothing=

Let's move to the last one, you have a flashbang?

=I knock on the door=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:55 am

David pats his pockets, "I'm sure I do somewhere..." He eventually finds one in the frag-grenade pouch, pulling it out with a wide grin. He leans against the wall adjacent to the door, flashbang in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 03:56 am

Get ready.

=I knock on the door violently=

HALT! Who goes there!

=I take the flashbang from David=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 04:01 am

David nods, bracing for the flash and drawing his handgun, cocking it just in-case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime03/06/11, 04:19 am

=I kick open the door and throw the flashbang=

FLASHBANG!

=I run in and the flashbang explodes on me, bringing me to my knees=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next