Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3

Go down 
+5
The Meta
Teria
Draco
Kabnit
The White Wolf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:04 pm

=Ash turns her head and looks at her leg barely attached to her body, she screamed at the sight of it=
No! Oh god! It hurts!

=She begins to sob=
Someone help me... Please!?

=the rainwater covered her wound blood spilled out on to the ground=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:04 pm

=i see the rope go slack and i throw one of my knifes at it, catching it in the arm=

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!

=i run forward and, heedless of the sniper shot, grab the figure in a head lock, my other knife at its throat=
Call off your friends, or do you wish to die?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:07 pm

=Voutan is tackeld to the ground, a spartan holding a knife to his neck=

Voutan- Motherfuck.

=He raises his arm, and Immer nods. Immer grabs a grenade launcher and loads a blank with a rope attached into it. To the end of the rope he ties a small bag filled with bandages and morphine and fires it into the air. It lands near the woman on the ground. Vas has his sniper sights spot-on with the new spartan's head, waiting for him to make a move=

Last edited by Voutanrest on 05/06/11, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:10 pm

=She writhed in pain, as blood pours out of her. Her screams couldn't be heard over the lighting=
Oh god!? Please...

=She tried to move but only ended up causing herself more harm=
Aghhhhh! Oh god! It hurts!
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:13 pm

David rushed over to Ash, grabbing some bio-foam and injecting it into her leg. He then grabs some gauss wrapping it around the wound, making sure pressure is applied so the blood flow is stopped, "You'll be fine, don't worry. I'll be right back."

David rushes over to Dormii, pulling him off and picking Voutan up, holding him up, "How much is ONI paying you? I'll pay you double if you do something for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:17 pm

=She screams in pain, unable to move her leg. She tires to drag herself away from the fighting=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:18 pm

Voutan- Oh, and what might that be?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:20 pm

"I've been working for ONI for quite a while, tell them I've formally retired. In order for this transaction to complete, I want you to leave peacefully, ship and all. And refrain from coming back. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:22 pm

Voutan- ONI is fully aware of your retirement. They have decided they want you back. That is all the information i was given, apart from the mission. I am here to do what i am paid to do.

=Vas has his sniper now on David=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:26 pm

=Ash lied on the ground unable to move the pain was racing to her heart, she could barely breathe=
Draco...

=she screamed in pain again the biofoam only causing her more discomfort=

Help....

=She closed her eyes=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:26 pm

(He pops out of cover and trains his S2 on the sniper)
(whispers)
Sniper v Sniper

(He fires a freeze round, it catches him in the hand before he pulled the trigger)
(He pops back down)
I win

(He sees Ash)
(He runs to her)
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

David sighs, "Mercenaries like you sicken me. You don't even know the half of it, and yet you're still willing to do whatever you're paid for." David increases his grip, moving his right hand to his throat, "I'll ask again. Leave, please?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

=i run over and grab the unknown figure. i pickup onto my shoulder, straining as i do so=
YOU DON'T GET TO LEAVE!

=i walk over to a tree, the figure struggling to get free. i pin him to a the tree, on the opposite side of where those shots came from=
YOU DIE! Slowly...
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:28 pm

I wander the frigate in my armour looking around. As i head up to the control room i get a shiver down my spine and put the slipspace drive on standby just in case. I bite my lip and head on down to the armoury, anxious. Once in there, i grab a SRS99 Sniper Rifle and a M392 DMR as well as loading up my M6G. I go back down to the Hanger, taking the pelican i came in on and heading down to the planets surface. Once there, i land a few klicks north of the base and proceed on foot until i reach a nearby cliff-top with overlook on the surrounding area. I set up my SRS99 Sniper Rifle and scan the area before noticing the action set up and watching it with caution. I see the newcomers grab David and i hover my aim on his head, ready to pull the trigger. Every time he moved, my aim also shifted slightly so it was back in position.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:29 pm

Voutan- Sun, how quickly can you have the Spirit here?

Sun- 2 minutes, tops.

Voutan- Good. And make it quick. Immer, we are in need of your Non-Explosive services.

Immer- Understood.

=Immer gets up and off the rooftop. He runs over to the wounded woman, and begins medical treatment until the Spirit arrives=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:29 pm

=She hears someone next to her, she reaches out her arm=
Hel...

=Her arm drops to the floor, her leg bleeding the lower half almost drained of all its blood=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:31 pm

=i take off it's helmet=
NO HELP! NO FRIENDS! DIE ALONE!

=i bring mt other knife up to his face=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:31 pm

David grabs Voutan back from Dormii, "Calm yourself, Dormii...You'll get your turn." David, now lifting Voutan off his feet a bit, by his throat, walks over to a barricade, slamming Voutan's head on the top before picking him back up.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:32 pm

(He gets to her)
Crap
I never was trained in the medical friggin arts!
(He tries to keep her awake)

Cmon Ash, stay with me.
Crap

(Rage begins to fill him)
(The darkness tugging him)
(Bringing him ever closer to the brink)

(He brings out his supply case)
(He searches, for anything)
(He begins to work on her leg)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:33 pm

=i wait, now noticing my burned skin= Dammit, it was lightning.

=i walk with David, my knife in my hand. I pick up my hook along the way=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:34 pm

=I am awoken by the commotion outside, wondering what it is, I grab my MR and head out the door and crouch=

Anyone there!?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:34 pm

=the Solun Spirit lands in the giant courtyard of the compound. Immer runs inside and grabs a few medical supplies. he rushes back out and begins surgery to prevent her from dying=

Voutan- =to Dormii= Worry not. Your freind there will be fine. =to David= as for you, ONI has made uo their mind. You can deal with them, because i sure as hell am not going to.
Back to top Go down

=With the rest of her strength she opens her eyes and smiles when she sees Draco=
Where....? Am... I?

=The color begins to fade from her face=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:36 pm

(He sees the strang man walk up to her)
(He grabs his knife and puts it up to his neck)
Touch her you die
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:36 pm

David lets Voutan go, his guard still up, "I'll keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:37 pm

=i ready my knives= =to Vout= You still die, unless you convince my not to.

=to David= Hurry up.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:37 pm

Immer- I am a medic. If you dont let me continue operating, She will die.
Back to top Go down

=I sprint to the middle of the compound and dive behind some sandbags=

Respond!!

=I see figures in the mist=

RESPOND OR I WILL FIRE UPON YOU!
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:38 pm

David walks away, letting Dormii through, "All yours." He simply watches, waiting to see if he needs further assistance.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:39 pm

@Immer
You let her die.
I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:39 pm

I begin switching my aim around, placing it so i can see everything. Things seem to be approaching a compromise but i still hold a lack of trust for all of them
Back to top Go down

=Ash's voice begins to fade=
Draco...? Are you there...? I'm so cold...
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Voutan- =to Dormii= Maybe this will convince you.

=He points over to Vas, who has his sniper trained on Dormii's head, loaded with an explosive round=

Voutan- So then, may we be diplomatic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:40 pm

=I fire a warning shot near the figures' foot=

IDENTIFY YOURSELF, SON OF A BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:41 pm

=i use the short rope on the hook to grab Vout over and put him between me and his sniper=
I don't care about threats. Give me a real reason why I shouldn't kill you.

=i hold my knife to his eye=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:41 pm

I move my aim and position it over Dormii's head.

(Don't push me Bull)
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:42 pm

(He takes off his helmet)
(His eyes, flickering between all colors)
@Ash
Its okay.

(He kisses her)
Its okay. Im here. Im here
Dont die on me.

@Immer
Cmon!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:43 pm

=Immer continues operations on Ash. She sees that she is losing too much blood and she will surely be dead within the hour unless he does something=

Immer- =to Draco= Hold pressure on this wound, and i mean EXTREME pressure. I need to get a few things.

=She runs back into the Spirit and retreives a few things from the medbay=

Last edited by Voutanrest on 06/06/11, 02:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:45 pm

=Her eyes close shut as she reaches for Draco's hand, she whispers her last words=
Will you find them..?

=She falls unconscious=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:45 pm

(He begins to lay pressure to the wound)
(He kisses her)
@Ash
Its okay.
Its gonna be okay.

(His eyes continue to flicker)
(The rage continues to build)
Back to top Go down

OK! YOU ASKED FOR IT!

=I fire two shots in the leg of the person on the right and I rush to a building a bit closer to them=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:49 pm

=shots hit my leg and i fall, snarling. i pull Vout down with me, but the knife slips=
AAGGHHH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:50 pm

=Ash's body becomes very pale, her skin is cold less blood pours out the wound.=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:50 pm

I panic and take aim at the figure running for a building. I take the shot, hitting the back of it's kneecap and bringing it down onto the parade ground
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:51 pm

=Immer emerges from the Spirit with a bunch of suppies. SHe sprints back over to Ash and begins to use a small strip of chemicals to identify her blood type. He takes a large puch of blood from his backpack and begins to inject it into Ash. He also takes out a metal rod with a few buttons on the handle=

Immer- =to Ash= This is probably going to hurt. A lot,

Last edited by Voutanrest on 06/06/11, 02:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:52 pm

(Tears begin to fall)
No.
NO!

(He applies more pressure)
Your not going to leave me.
Not now!

(rage continues to build to the breaking point)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:53 pm

=i try and push past the pain, but there is so much. I start strangling Vout=

YOU WILL DIE WITH ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:53 pm

=I fall down the small hill and roll into the open, grabbing my nearly severed leg=

ALRIGHT YOU ASSHOLES!

=I fire in the direction of the vapor trail of the rifle shot=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:54 pm

=Immer activates the device and begins to burn the wound shut. sHe hands the bag of blood to Draco for him to hold as it injects Ash. He notices Voutan and Dormii=

Immer- You either call him off or take care of this yourself. i will sooner see her die than my own leader.

Last edited by Voutanrest on 06/06/11, 02:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/06/11, 11:54 pm

I watch the bullets fall short and hit the cliff below me. Activating my SPI camouflage i turn my attention back to the main group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm Part 3
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next