Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MERP round 3 RP thread

Go down 
+5
Xion's Memory
Teria
Moose
Colgate
TrashClown
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

MERP round 3 RP thread Empty
PostSubject: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 05:15 am

As of right now, this is the plot we're going with.

It's set a few hundred years after the end of ME3, with Destroy being the chosen ending. However, the Crucible did not work as planned, and only effected the Sol System. The Geth and quite a few Reapers survived this. The Reapers were then scarcely defeated in a conventional war with the combined efforts of all the races. After the end of the war, humanity and the Alliance will likely be on top in the galaxy, due to the fact that the Citadel is now orbiting Earth, meaning species will be required to come to Earth with most important business. After a few hundred years, the species of the galaxy have recovered for the most part. The krogan are thriving in a cultural renaissance under the leadership of Urdnot Wrex, and are strong allies of humanity, along with the turians and salarians. In the years after the war, most species focuses on rebuilding their civilization, not their military. The asari were given the task of producing ships for all species, working with the turians, to rearm the galaxy in case of another war. A rogue group of Asari break off from the main Asari government to become something of an equivilant to Cerberus. The goal of this group and it's leader is to make the Asari once more the sortof 'leaders' of the Galaxy, and put Humanity back where it was before the Reaper War. They start small, with infiltrations, small time assassination, and the like. But eventually, their deed become much more noticable. Their incredably effective methods of concealment made them almost untracable as the true perpetrators, and as a result their plans begin to unfold. Tensions rise between the Humans and Asari until a full-scale war breaks out in [261 years after the end of the Reaper War]. At the time of the RP's setting, the outbreak of war is only months away. The story would focus on the player characters and how they respond to this war, as well as what sides and actions, if any, they choose to take.

Some side notes-

Ten years after the end of the Reaper War, Aria retakes Omega. Two years later, she is assassinated and replaced by a Turian. Gang wars continue, and the cycle of power struggle kicks up again, no one leader holding control for more than a few decades.

After the Reaper War, with Cerberus lying in ruins, the few survivors of the group banded together, in secret, to debate how, if at all, to continue. It was decided that the group should rebuild the organization under different goals. Rather than the advancement of human interests over others at any cost, it was decided to focus on the stabilization, maintainance, and preservation of human interests and status, rather than increasing them. The organization remains secret, most of the galaxy still remembering them for what happened during the Reaper War, and they still have the capacity to carry out sabotage, assassinations, and covert ops, though on a much smaller degree than before. They are funded through several corporations acting as fronts, as well as by the Tall Man, another wealthy, enigmatic figurehead, though unlike the Illusive Man, he does not involve himself often in the organization's operations directly. Cerberus is dedicated to the protection of humanity without damaging human relations, or other species.

During the period leading up to the Asari-Human war, during which the focus of most all races was the rebuilding of what was lost, many shady or otherwise devious organizations rose outside of Citadel Space, including the rebirth of the Batarian Slave Trade, many Merc Groups, and the start of Arachnophobia.

Shepard was found unconcious on the Citadel after choosing Destory by a team of Alliance soldiers. He was taken back to a Medical Base for treatment, after which he was redeployed to continue fighting the Reapers to the end of the war. Although Shepard himself survived the war, and lived many years after, his ship and most of his crew did not. Shortly after taking off and breaking atmosphere, the Normandy was hit by a Reaper's beam and severely damaged. All aboard were reported either KIA or MIA. The confirmed survivers of Shepards crew are Garrus and Tali. James, Javik, Ashley, and Joker confirmed KIA by official Alliance report.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 04:33 pm

(On board the SSV Thermopalae)

I sat in my quarters. The one's they'd given me for repeatedly fighting with the marines. I was decked in full gear, waiting to be deployed via Kodiak to an outpost that had gone dark. I run a finger down the blade of my sword, slightly nervous as I was going alone for the first time.

"Corporal Johnson to the hangar bay in 5 mikes."

I sighed, standing up and walking to the hangar bay.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 08:34 pm

==In the deep Slums of Omega==

=Zuka and Delta were standing about in the area of their slum neighborhood known as The Commons. It was something of a courtyard just in front of Ouvu's Diner. They had just eaten, and were now watching a Batarian child chasing ratdogs around the commons. Today had been relatively uneventful, but they knew they could never let their guard down regardless. Anyone could be out there, looking for them, hunting them, be they Threads, Slavers, or Bounty Hunters, they were no doubt out there somewhere...=

Ouvu's Diner and area concept
Map of the Area
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 08:40 pm

As the Kodiak plummeted to the surface, I placed my sword on my back, readying myself to jump.

As soon as I was told, I flung the door oen and dropped, landing lightly and scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 09:31 pm

(SSV Achilles)

"All units prepare for drop at Bay A-1. Repeat. All units prepare for drop at Bay A-1." The Speaker announced.

"Joshua, Sergeant we request information on current drop."

"It's an average drop, we get in, do whatever we need to do, then get out." The Sergeant answered.

"We question the amount of information given."

"It's all I know, it's a fast drop, and well, we'll get info on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 10:17 pm

=it was an off hour. I was going around Omega, looking for something to do. I kept my M-300 on me, just in case. The gangs don't always keep their violence to each other, and I was in fact walking through one of the more violent areas. I doubted anyone would mess with me, since I was a Krogan, but you would never know. Some idiot might be looking to up his reputation and be "that guy" who took down a Krogan. I wasn't about to let that happen=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime15/09/12, 10:19 pm

=The two began walking home after a while of just hanging around. Vera looked at Zuka=

V- [What do you think about that Asari?]

Z- [Who? The one that mentioned the Bounty?]

V- [Yeah.]

Z- [She seemed like she knew what she was talking about... That's what worries me.]

V- [Do you think they'll come for us?]

Z- [Not likely. I'd say the probability of them putting out a high price for us is much greater though...]

V- [Do you think Siila and Kouren will be alright?]

=He didn't answer. He just looked on ahead with an unsure, and somewhat uneasy expression on his face. The rest of their walk home was silent=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:13 am

=Once they got home, Zuka went over to the weapons stash to make sure everything was still there. He pushed a few pieces of scrap metal aside to reveal a large metal box with some writing on it=

MERP round 3 RP thread Ammuni10

=He opened it, and began taking inventory. Everything seemed to be in order. He then shut the box and slid it back into place. Meanwhile, on the other side of the one-room 'house', Vera started tinkering with a peculiar piece of tech he'd been working on. A Sentry Drone=

Zuka and Vera's home (without the walls) (Ignore the Sign in the Background)
Their home with the walls

Last edited by Xazhi on 16/09/12, 01:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:21 am

The moments between the impact and the arrival were short. The Shuttle had begun to drop, but it was caught under heavy fire from this 'planet'.

There was a clang of metal as the flames of the crashed shuttle raged, in a way that it was calm. Wether luck, or survival of the fittest, the Unit made it. It made it out of the wreckage.

//Diagnostic Complete::: ID: 1231563, 6523215, 985236 Confirmed K.I.A. Location Unkown::://

"All remaining units, get to check point Bravo!" A voice, that of the 'Hannon, Chief'. We could not see through the smoke of the crashed shuttle, and that of other shuttles. The survivability chance of the other occupants was that of 6%. We left the burning wreckage behind, with the objective of providing information of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:41 pm

I approached the base, angling towards a small vent I'd seen.

I carefully removed the cover and climbed in, crawling through into the base, my phase disruptor in front of me.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 01:45 pm

=Zuka walked over to Vera and looked at the drone=

Z- [Are you ever going to finish that thing?]

V- [I'd like to see you build a drone out of junk and scrap metal. It's one thing to make a wall and door, a whole nother to make a robot.]

Z- [Alright, alright. But all I'm saying is that it seems like something that isnt ever going to happen.]

=Vera took two small wires in his hands and clipped them together. There was a small spark, and the light on the front of the drone flickered on. It rose from the ground slowly before looking around with a few beeps. Vera looked at Zuka with a smirk=

V- [What was that? I couldnt hear you over the sound of this robot.]

=Zuka just looked at the floating drone in a mix of awe and confusion=

The drone

Last edited by Xazhi on 16/09/12, 01:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 01:51 pm

I silently moved through the vent, pausing to listen every so often. I was going in blind, no idea whether there were any hostiles inside.
I smiled.

Dropping silently from the vent, I rolled behind some Alliance storage crates, listening for any breathing, footsteps or talking that could give me some info on who else was here.

AS I was about to move, I heard footsteps. I froze, trusting the colour of my armour to keep me hidden in the shadow. An asari walked past, talking on the radio.

"No, ma'am. There's nothing here. I'm coming back now."

As the asari turned, I was moving behind her. I drew my sword, and stood, covering her mouth as I put the sword through her back and out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 02:27 pm

Z- [Damn, I never thought in a lifetime...]

V- [Am I or am I not the best Engineer youve ever seen?]

Z- [Yeah, I guess so... But I retain that you suck at shooting. If you aimed a gun half as well as you fix things, you'd be taken up by the best Merc group in a heartbeat.]

V- [Shut up. Gunplay is your thing, not mine.]

Z- [Fair enough.]
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime16/09/12, 02:31 pm

I moved the corpes to the very spot where I had hidden from her. I scanned her face with my omni-tool, comparing it with Alliance records. I watched the pictures of various asari scroll though my HUD.

//MATCH FOUND//

She was... a commando? I scanned her record, Alaya T'zela, and saved the record to my omni-tool, intending to inform command that she was dead.

I moved on through the base, keeping my sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime17/09/12, 12:45 am

=The drone began to float slowly around the room, making a subtle whirring noise as it did. Vera watched it closely, observing how well it functioned. Zuka went back over to the other side of the room and turned on the radio, sitting on the bed and listening to the music=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime17/09/12, 11:25 pm

=Sure enough, I turned the corner and saw maybe 5 people, a mix of Turians, Salarians, a Vorcha. All of them have a weapon in hand, and all of them are trying their best to look threatening. I just looked at them and waited. They all glared at me, although I don't think the Vorcha has a friendly face=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime18/09/12, 01:01 am

"Hey! Who are you?!"

I spin, flattening my palm, sending a beam of energy at the asari's chest. Another one turned to run, I focussed on her, and about half a second later, I collided with her, killing her with the force generated.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime22/09/12, 01:50 am

=Suddenly, there was a clank outside, metal scrap being shoved aside. Both of them shot up from where they were sitting. Zuka grabbed his rifle and opened the door, raising the rifle and leaning out to find the source of the noise. A merc squad, likely looking for them. The Mercs were both armored, and both armed. Zuka activated Incediary Ammo and fired at the Mercs. They both went down quickly, the hot rounds going right through their armor. He then turned back to Vera=

Z- [We have to go! Now!]

=Vera grabbed his backpack and helmet, throwing in as many essentials as the bag would hold and hoisting it onto his back. He grabbed his pistol as well, and followed Zuka out the door. Both wearing full armor, most would mistake them for Turians or even Humans if they weren't paying much attention. They headed towards the South Hallway, and followed it West=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime23/09/12, 12:45 am

(SSV Archangel)
Clang.
The ball rolled back.
Clang.
Again, the soccerball rolled back.
Clangs were heard as Seraphim Connor kicked her ball around the hold, zoned out and oblivious to her surroundings. She was remebering easier times, when her parents were around. With a sigh, she caught the ball under her foot and was about to kick it back when suddenly arms encircled her.
"Relax, it's me."
Sera made a 'pfft' sound, glancing over her shoukder at the blonde woman holding her. "What..."
"Just teasing you Sera." The woman let go. "You seem lonely."
"I am."
"You don't have to be alone."
"I choose to be."
Seraphim went back to kicking the soccerball around, vlback to oblivion. The woman rubbed her temples.
"Corporal."
"Yes, Lieutenant?"
"Get some sleep. The hold will be here for you and your soccerball when you wake up."
"Is that an order, ma'am?"
"It is."
Seraphim kicked the ball into the air and caught it before turning around to head to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime28/09/12, 05:45 pm

With the asari dead, and the base possibly alerted to my presence, I teleported to the upper level, pausing to check the base schematics.

If these blue bitches want this base, they can have whatever's left standing.

I set a course for the reactor, and begin a cautious jog.
Back to top Go down
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime05/10/12, 01:43 am

The hallway was silent. Two of the Blue Suns mercenaries rounded the corner, unworried and undisturbed. The sound of automatic fire, two 3-Round bursts. But this was no assault rifle. The two had tears in their bodies the size of sniper rounds. "Done." The armored figure stood up, green and black glinting. The long rifle folded, locking into his armor. He pushed open the window behind him, sliding down the unelectrified broken powerline and landing in the alley below. He began to move towards the idle Kodiak, seeing one unfortunate looter electrocuted by the ships defense. He chuckled, unlocking the ship.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime06/10/12, 04:27 pm

With the base on a possible alert, having 3 soldiers not able to report in, I was jumpy, N7 or no, I wouldn't last in a firefight for long.

As I neared the reactor, I prepared my omni-tool to upload the self-destruct code, preferring to already be running when the alarm sounded.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime06/10/12, 08:54 pm

=The two ran as fast as they could down the hallway, up the stairs, and out onto the street above. A few people glanced at them, but didnt seem to pay them much mind. They made haste down the street, towards the North end of town, hoping to get there in time to warn their friends. With bounties as high as theirs, there was no way those Mercs were a mere coincidence. Not only this, but whoever sent them was bound to have sent many more for the others=
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime07/10/12, 11:43 pm

I hopped into the pilot's seat in the Kodiak, looking over the controls quickly. Satisfied, I began the engine powering sequence. At that moment, I looked over to the copilot's seat, and I saw a black cube, about 7 inches in side length, and I calmly got up, and walked out, picking up the device. I looked to the timer - 45 seconds. Looking around and realizing there was nowhere safe to throw it, I tossed it back into the dropship, shut the door, and kicked the shields up to overcharged levels. I then ran, faster than I ever had in my life, up towards the hight levels of the station. I was flipped by the concussive wave, and the world went to black.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime08/10/12, 04:21 pm

Walking to the controls, I started thinking. Not a good thing when it came to Covert Operations.

The Asari insurgents are better equip and better organized than we thought... Those were disciple shotguns...

I started uploading the codes, wary of any movement.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime11/11/12, 02:29 am

I awaken to the sound of a thrumming, the sound of reactor. I stood up, making sure the rifle was in it's rightful place before approaching the reactor, scanning quickly. Seeing the N7, I was taken aback, backpedaling against a wall.

"What.... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:54 pm

I spin on the spot, pointing my phase gauntlet at the man.

"More importantly, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:57 pm

/me calms down, taking a few deep breaths and taking off my helm. "I'm Galm. N7 Engineer. My Kodiak, she didn't do so well. You have a ship?" I pull out my M-15, scanning the alleyway. "We need to move."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:05 am

I quickly scan his and weapons.

"You're not very well equip."

I turn away, continuing to upload the self destruct.

"And no, I don't have a ship. Not until I call for it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:17 am

You hear the sound of a switchblade being opened, followed by a gargling noise, and a body hitting the ground with a wet smack.

Speak for yourself, Ma'am. I'm armed for what I need. No more. Any chance you can call that dropship in, soon?

You hear a caucauphony of voices, followed by two bursts of gunfire, and the sound of a tech power being fired. There is then a screaming sound, followed by a another battle rifle burst.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:32 am

"Not until there's a crater where we're standing. Until then, hold them off."

I continue uploading, until a commando sneaks up on me. I spin, slashing her across the stomach with my sword, before firing the Phase disruptor into her chest.

"If you want to get out faster, keep them off of me."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:45 am

I nod, pulling out the Indra and firing a continuous stream of 25 high-caliber rounds, destroying the forces trying to move up to the door.

"This should be fun. 4 thermal clips for my Sniper Rifle left."

I fire a few bursts into the heads of another squad, tossing a drone out before returning to cover. The sound of missile-fire is heard, and more dying screams. A few more Vindicator bursts, and I asked:

"Percentage complete?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime13/11/12, 03:43 pm

"72.... Keep them back for a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime14/11/12, 02:53 am

I throat-jab a turian storming through the door.

"We'll be fine."

I fire a cryo blast, freezing a Krogan sergeant, then blowing his head off messily.

A few more short bursts of M-90 fire, and another Incidiary blast for good measure.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime31/12/12, 07:24 pm

=The two hid in an allyway between an appartment complex and a mechanic store. Zuka stood at the front, his rifle ready for anyone to come close, and Vera at the back, behind a garbage dumpster, with his Pistol also ready. They waited silently in the dark for what felt like an age, but nobody came. This was suspicious indeed=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime31/12/12, 10:17 pm

=there was a staredown for who knows how long before the Turian, a kid by the looks of him, tried to be slick by aiming and firing really quickly. I'll give him credit, the shot came close, but it still missed all the same. I pulled out my M-300, aimed carefully for half a heartbeat, and fired, the massive shots pelting...I think two of the five in shot. The kid who shot, and the two on either side. I slapped out the thermal mag and kept the gun pointed=

Don't you kids have somewhere to be? Like, suckling on your mother?

=i grinned at them, a predatory grin I learned over several years of doing this mercenary business. The kid who shot was dead and flattened from the shot, the one to his right, a Salarian, was trying to not fall over, holding onto a gun shot wound, and the other one, the Vorcha, and simply fallen over and was grunting and cursing. Maybe it was just hissing, it's hard to tell with them. The other two, the second Turian and Salarian, just stared at me dumbstruck, like I was some kind of god. It almost made me chuckle=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime01/01/13, 10:55 pm

One month after the detonation of the Alliance base

There'd been a lot of... controversy about me blowing up an entire alliance base and killing an indeterminate amount of asari commandos, along with any Alliance survivors.

Officer: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOUR ACTIONS CAUSED? LOOK AT ME JOHNSON!"

"I was following my orders, sir."

Officer: "YOUR ORDERS CHANGED AS SOON AS ASARI COMMANDOS WERE INVOLVED."

"I wasn't informed, sir."

He lowers his voice to a more normal tone, but the anger is still obvious.
Officer: "Wasn't informed? You are an N7 marine. You should've guessed."

"Guessing is above my pay-grade, sir."

He looked like he could've hit me, and he tried. As he swung his arm, I glowed blue, throwing him across the room.

Then the Military Police came in, automatic rifles raised.

I surrendered, and it was pretty obvious I was up shit creek.

Another month later

I'd been court marshaled and dishonorably discharged for assaulting an officer, obviously they'd taken his word over mine.

And here I was, a bar on Omega, drinking. I'd had to move here, lower rent than on the Citadel. And seeing as I'd lost my job, I needed a lower rent home.

?: "Jessica Johnson?"

I looked up, a human woman looking at me.

"What?"

?: "I have a job opportunity for you."

"Which is?"

She sits down, going over a data pad.

?: "Jessica Johnson, Ex-Alliance military, N7. Multiple counts of violence against other marines. Discharged a month ago for *ahem* 'Attempting to kill an officer.'?"

She voiced it like a question.
"That's me. Who are you?"

?: "I work for an organisation, that would very much like you to join us."

"Who?"

It was more of a demand this time.

?: "Cerberus."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime01/01/13, 11:01 pm

=Just down the street, out of nowhere, the two heard gunshots. They stayed hidden, concealed both by the darkness and the piles of trash and debris in the alley. They waited in silence until they felt it would be safe to leave their hiding place. Patience, cunning, and streetsmarts were key to life on Omega=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime01/01/13, 11:09 pm

=I kept the gun pointed at the kids, until some common sense got into their brains and they ran off. I walked up to the ones on the floor, the Salarian trying to point a gun at me. He fired a shot, which hit along my shoulder. I'll give him credit, for a Salarian and in that much pain, he did a good shot. That didn't stop me from aiming point blank at him and firing again, all but blowing his body to pieces, with bits of blood spraying back at me. I slapped out the thermal clip again and went over to the Vorcha, kneeling down=

Hey, Vorcha, when you go to whatever afterlife you believe in, tell the rest of your kind to stop messing with Krogan. You aren't gonna win. Okay there, cupcake?

=he just snarled at me, which I took as a blank face since they always snarl, then I drove my fist into his neck, which rewarded me with a good snapping sound and a limp body. I got up, put the M-300 on my back, and walked off, whistling softly to myself, a little spring in my step as I finally got to do some killing today=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 03:10 am

A week later.

Working for Cerberus was... different. I had more freedom to work, better living space, better pay, better... everything, really.

And they weren't going to fire me for killing a few asari, either.

My armour was also better suited for my work, it could disengage the entire helmet remotely, so was much easier to conceal, I could just wear clothes over the armour.

They'd done terrible things in the past, but at least they didn't hide it or justify it like the alliance. They accepted it, and moved on.

A krogan bumped me.
"Watch where you're going, you giant, sterile iguana."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 03:14 am

=Another gunshot, maybe two or three, and then quiet again. They assumed the worst, that this was no doubt a Mercenary sent to take them back to their masters. Vera looked forward at Zuka with an unsure look. Zuka spoke quietly, but firmly=

Z- [I will never let them take us back there, brother. I will die first.]
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 03:21 am

=i spun around and glared at the human=
What'd you just say, human? Because for your sake I'd hope you weren't talking to me.

=i growled, ready to fight some more=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 04:44 pm

I stop looking over my shoulder at him.

"Do you see any other iguanas that got sterilized by the salarians?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 06:43 pm

=i really, really growled, a primal growl that just seethed with anger=
You are going to regret those words, human.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:00 pm

"What are you going to do? Knock me out with your breath?"

Oh the krogan. So easy to upset.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:01 pm

=i unlimber the Claymore and point it directly at her chest=
I'd say knocking is the right term. Knock you flat on your back.

=i squeeze the trigger=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:44 pm

I wait until he's about to fire, and vanish in blue sparks, appearing behind him.

"Terrible temper, fish breath."

I kick at the back of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:48 pm

=i snarl as i stumble from her kick and swing the claymore around=
God damn witch! Fight with honor!

=i was just infuriated, nothing much to really describe other than just anger=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:50 pm

I teleport behind him again, avoiding the barrel of the shotgun.

"What? You want to die?"

I draw my phalanx as I speak.
"Have it your way."

I fire the gun at his back.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:52 pm

=i snarl and all but roar when the shot hits my back=
Stop teleporting and have a real fight, bitch. Damn coward!

=i swing again=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERP round 3 RP thread
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next