Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MERP round 3 RP thread

Go down 
+5
Xion's Memory
Teria
Moose
Colgate
TrashClown
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:54 pm

=More shooting, more fighting, more killing. The two didnt know what was happening outside the alleyway, but they knew it could not possibly be good, and assumed the worst. Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, or worse. Maybe they were fighting over who would get the bounty, or maybe they were extorting information. Either way, they could not risk leaving now and being seen. They sunk deeper into the trash piles, waiting=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:58 pm

I teleport, yet again.

"I think we have a different definition of 'fair', fishy. I mean, a human woman against a krogan in close range combat, not exactly fair, is it?"

I fire at him again.

"But this is fun."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:01 pm

=i stumble from the shot and roar again=
Coward! No wonder you're kind is so weak, you rely on this to survive. If you didn't have that I would have murdered you and left your body to rot!
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:04 pm

"And they say you're all too stupid to do maths."

I almost laugh.

"You might want to rethink this 'fight' we're having, because even if you win, and I die, you're going to lose."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:11 pm

=i growl and reload the claymore, only a handful of shots left=
So, what? You want to be "That guy" who managed to take down a krogan? IS that what this is about, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:13 pm

"Oh no, I just wanted to knock you down a few pegs."

I smile.

"Besides, Krogan aren't that hard to kill."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:14 pm

Well, considering I've taken two shots that would've certainly killed you, and I'm still standing...

=i let that little point just hang in the air=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:17 pm

"Considering I could've killed you at several points in all of this... Oh, and those shots can only kill if you let them hit. As we've seen, I know how to avoid getting shot."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:22 pm

A good bomb or airstrike can easily stop that. You want to take me down a few pegs, then lower yourself as well. You rely on witchcraft to survive, you aren't a true warrior.

=bleed from the bullet wounds, I put the claymore back and turned around to just glare at the human, barely containing my anger=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:23 pm

"It's not Witchcraft, and last I checked, Krogan use biotics too."

I offer an almost-sweet smile as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:25 pm

They're cowards, hiding behind their little magic tricks when they SHOULD be using good old brain and brawn to beat down their enemies. They're no more Krogan than you are.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:37 pm

"Krogan battlemasters are some of the best warriors in the galaxy. As are Asari commandos, both biotic users."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:44 pm

Ha! Don't get me started on the Asari, bunch of cowards, all of them. REAL soldiers don't use minds, they use brawn, fire power, strength. Battlemasters wouldn't be as tough if they didn't use trickery and magics to fight.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:02 am

"But they're not the once being held at gunpoint, are they?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:05 am

=i snarl again=
I don't care. I'm not a coward who hides from combat through witchcraft and magic.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:18 am

"I'm not hiding from combat, I'm using what I have to my advantage. Do you prefer fights that have no challenge? I thought that's what the Krogan were about, honour and such."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:27 am

I prefer testing the strength of one to another. No tricks, no magic. Brute strength to brute strength. Mind against mind. Biotics are unnatural, they don't belong in the universe.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:29 am

=Zuka eased forward to look out of the ally and around the corner, seeing not far away a Human arguing with a Krogan. Those must be the Mercenaries. He thought for a moment, and decided it would be better to fight one of them on their own terms than risk them putting aside their bickering and finding them in this back alley. He turned back and spoke a few words to his brother, who nodded reluctantly. They both stood and moved slowly to the front of the alley. Then, without warning, they both went into a full sprint towards the pair. Zuka swung his rifle like a club, and felt it connect with the Human's body, though where he could not tell. They did not stop running, playing things at least a little safe. As they sprinted away, Zuka turned his head back towards them and shouted something in a strange a gutteral tongue=

"Krahnur dun blahkaandir nuun!"

=Probably something rougly equivilant to "Fuck em up, Krogan!". They dodged around the corner and into another alley, heading straight for the back and hiding amidst the piles of trash and debris=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:55 am

=i watch as some Turians smack the human and run off, shouting encouragement or something. I took a few steps towards the human and sent my knee into her chin, before stepping back to where I was=

Leave it at this and we can both walk away. Keep it up and there's a chance we can both die, witch.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:57 am

"More than a chance, Krogan."

I groan.

"Now, I'm going to find who the fuck did that."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 01:02 am

=i shrug=
Turians. Good luck finding out who is who, they all look the same.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 01:08 am

=The two hid deep in the trash and scrap, the darkness aiding in their concealment. From here, they planned to wait a while until things were probably clear, and head back out. But for now, they simply waited, watched, and listened=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 02:23 am

I stand, keeping my ears trained on the Krogan.

Time to hunt a couple of turians...

I walk away, looking for the two who attacked me.
When I do find a couple of Turians, laughing about something they got killed, I draw my phalanx, placing the crosshairs of my scope directly on one of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 11:50 pm

=i headed out, stopping once I realized I forgot where I was going. I checked my omni-tool, and remembered. Heading to a meet-up with the others about a new job. I didn't know anything about it, I didn't know who we were meeting with. All I know was Gren was organizing it, like always. Gren's interesting, he's a Turian, who act's like a Volus, and speaks like a Salarian, while keeping the arrogance of a Turian. It's...something you don't see everyday=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 11:56 pm

=On the same road as the Krogan, a Human mercenary was putting posters up. In large red print they stated=

"REWARD"

=In smaller text, they went into more detail=

"Five prisoners have been found to be hiding among the commons of Omega. If you see them, report to this contact immediately. If you are strong enough, try to capture them, but beware. They are formidable. A reward of 500,000 credits or more is being offered for each prisoner, dead or alive."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 01:10 am

And then the gunfire ceased,I held them off as long as I could, but alas, I could only fire so many shots until my gun overheated. And it did. I expected to die shortly, my only reconciliation being that the alliance soldier got away safely.

The Cerberus Troops wasted no time in charging up the hall way. I sank down to the floor, bleeding, and waiting for a bullet to go through my brain. It never came. Instead they rushed me and restrained me. I fought back, but I was tired from the days events.

The mission was a success. That's all that mattered. Getting the Job done. I was unsure of what cerberus would do to me, my expectations were low. Torture for information. inhumane tests that no one in their right mind would allow out there in citadel space. Who knew.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 08:08 pm

I fire. Once, killing the first turian. Twice, wounding the second.

I walk over, pistol still in hand.

"Think it's funny to try and get me killed?"

Turian: "Human- ugh- bitch! What're you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you just jumped me."

Turian: "We didn't! When my boss finds you-"

It was the wrong Turians. Oh well. A couple of gangsters shot on Omega wasn't going to get much attention.

I lazily flick my pistol towards the Turian, firing and ending his life.

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 01:33 am

I made my way through the alleys and streets of Omega, heading back to my rather small Apartement. I didn't like it, but it was all I had, and it was better than the streets. I'd never actually lived on the streets, but I wouldn't call my Mother's home that... Great. But, that was in the past now, and I had to keep looking forward, or that's what I told myself anyway.
Back to top Go down
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 02:40 am

The club's lights flashed constantly, a mix of pinks, blues, greens, and purples. Only one color was on my mind, however - red. After the alliance base fiasco, I had slipped into Omega's lower reaches, living as a mercenary for a while. Now, I'd become and assassin, if only by job title. My kills were up-close and bloody, done by using a sniper rifle as a shotgun, leaving little trace of the being after I was done. As I stood upon a balcony looking over any alleyway below, I heard the scuffle outside, a sigh and some prim-and-proper voices - Cerberus. I hopped the window, incinerating the first one, killing 3 more with a burst of Indra fire, and murdering the last 3 with 2 bursts of Vindicator fire and an omni-tool beating, respectively. I gripped the would-be captive with my omni-tool, retrieving information and sending him a message, instructions from my employer. I then walked away slowly, reloading my weapons and adding my mission's credits to my account.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 05:00 am

It was official.
She was on someone's shitlist.
She was HIGH on someone's shitlist.
Why?

Because no one would promote a Corporal to Ops Chief, a rank above her old one, then send her to Omega.
O - fucking - mega.
Least she had her soccerball.
And she was currently sitting down, cold drink close by, with a very fine specimen of asari dancing justa table away.
Afterlife was epic.
Despite the fact this was Omega.

Seraphim downed her drink. She totally had to get that Asari's number.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 03:20 am

=i walked up to the meet, a large open-ish park-like place. I don't know what to call it, other than it was fairly open and with plenty of sight lines. I sighed, but walked up to the small group that was there. I saw Gren, talking to someone, who had a human with him, who looked like they should've been collapsed on the ground with all the weapons and armor they had on them. The others were there, and were just lounging about while Gren talked, making animated gestures about something with a Volus. I walked over to the others and sat down, making grunting sounds whenever someone tried to initiate small talk, just listening to everyone=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 03:31 am

That went better then expected.
Acting a bit drunk, Seraphim had collided with the dancer when she was leaving and expertly spilled just a bit on a shoe. After profuse apologies and insisting on righting it, she managed to introduce herself.
Hey, she even got a name: Aela.

Still was O - fucking - mega.
She still wanted to burn this station to the ground
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 03:44 pm

I move away from the corpses, intending to find the turians who actually attacked me, when...

Turian: That's her!

I turn, and find myself facing a group of Turian gang members. Armed.

Shit.

I teleport to the corner, and go around it, half running. Getting somewhere public would keep me alive and un-shot.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 09:14 pm

... And then I woke up. It had been a dream. I've been having the same dream for the last 6 years. It started about a month or two after the capture. They've been doing things to me in the mean time. Experiments. I don't know what. I've been in stasis for most of it. I could only watch as scientists cut me open and studied my innards. The stasis field I was in blocked out sound, and reading lips isn't exactly my specialty.

6 years. All that time under a microscope. All that time under a knife. A Scapel. They never put me out of my misery, I felt them poking around my brain once. Messing with my biotic amp...
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 12:03 am

I sat down at the Bar on Omega, drinking away another 300 creds in seconds, waiting for someone to start a fight with an alcohol-filled merc. No one did, which was a damn shame, so I stumbled back to my apartment, lied down in my bed, and waited for the nightmares to start again. Ones of daemons, collectors, and reapers, all killing friends and family over, and over, and over, until I woke, sobbing lightly. Every night.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 12:19 am

Hands in her pocket, Sera walked out of Afterlife and started walking back to her apartment. She krpt her hands near her Predagor pistols.
Sera yawned. Another uneventful day
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 04:09 am

I walked towards afterlife, Vindicator hanging by my side. After all of my exploits, the bouncers learned it was better to let me do as I pleased, as the alternative was a stunningly quick headshot. I bumped into a human girl, and thought nothing of it. Until I looked into her eyes. I then, and only then, knew I had to follow her. I needed answers. Answers that may or may not save me from my self. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 06:32 am

Sera muttered an apology once eye contact was made. She then continued on, wondeeing if anything exciting would happen on her way home.
Home.
Like hell.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 11:26 am

I kept walking for a minute or two into the club, then stopping the bathroom, exiting, and trying to figure out where she went. I remembered that she never saw my face during that botched op, so I had the advantage of anonymity. Good. I sprinted down her path, seeing a long-haired lass down the street in front of me. I then slowed, dropping to around her pace, scanning around her to try and make it look like I wasn't staring at her. I hated this stealth stuff. I put my hands behind me and held them together, in a semi-gentlemanly pose. I was NOT going to lose her. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 01:24 pm

I place a hand on my pistol, debating what would be the better weapon for this fight, Phase disruptor or Phalnx.

I was outnumbered, so Phalanx it was.

I draw my sword in my other hand, crouching slightly. And I engaged my helmet, HUD coming online, concealing my face and letting them know who they'd just fucked with.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 01:34 pm

I came to just behind the girl, and was about to tap her on the shoulder, when I heard shouting to the west. I turned, tossing a tracker on the girl before sprinting off, drawing my sniper rifle, and turning up my tech implants. It should be good, I thought, as I rounded the corner and dropped a turian with a two-round-burst to the throat.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 01:40 pm

I almost shot the newcomer, a human, but he shot a Turian, so I'd dealt with him later.

I spin, swinging my sword through a Turian while shooting another.

A biotic slash kills a third and a blade through the chest kills the fourth, not before he slashes me with his omni-blade. It didn't get through my armour, but it had revealed the cerberus emblem underneath the civilian clothes.

The newcomer had distracted them long enough for slaughter, and that had been helpful.

I look at him, blood splattered on my arms and helmet, before taking off at a run, people weren't very friendly with Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 01:43 pm

I sprinted after her, eventually resorting to freezing her with a cryo blast. I then stood next to her, looking her over. It's been a while. I then chuckled and leaned against the wall, waiting for the cryo blast to thaw, which it did in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 02:00 pm

I aim my pistol squarely into his face.

"Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 02:05 pm

I put on my helmet, laughing. "Remember me?" I then incinerated a wounded turian, smiling and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 02:35 pm

Meanwhile, Sera had followed the shouts, gunfire, and insane amount of biotic and tech blasts to find the two.
Being a very smart individual, she hid in the shadows, watching.
Cerberus.
Fuck you, Command. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 05:00 pm

I stood, watching, waiting for a response, taking off my helmet. I winked at Sera, my special custom-made implants allowing me to see her. I crossed my arms and waited for one of them to respond in the silent alleyway of Omega.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 05:37 pm

Sera didn't respond with words; she merely places her hands over her Predators, ready to quickdraw and open fire.
She stood unmoving.
She glaring back at the man's audacity.
Wait...why did he seem famiar?
Must look like someone I was stationed witb on the Archangel.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 06:15 pm

His smile turned crooked, and he looked her over. "Well, you don't have to be so tense. Take your hands off of your weapons. I'm not going to kill you." He then charged towards her, then past her, putting his rifle underneath the jaw of a hidden Turian infiltrator, and firing a burst, blowing brain matter all over the walls. "Anyway, as I was saying, it's a pleasure to meet you two." He still had that annoying grin plastered on his face, absolutely unfazed by the current events.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 06:29 pm

A lot of noise. Shooting. But, this was Omega, so it was probably just the Blue Suns having a tussle with the Blood Pack. Yet, I was still interested, so taking a peak at whatever was there wouldn't hurt. I started walking, through the pretty empty streets towards where I had heard the shooting, cutting through side paths, thing's I'd learnt over my time on Omega, before reaching the scene, finding a bunch of Dead Turians and Humans.

This was just great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERP round 3 RP thread   MERP round 3 RP thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERP round 3 RP thread
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next