Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+6
Xion's Memory
N
Janitor
N/A
The Meta
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:00 am

Eve didn't let go.
"I'm afraid I can't control it. I'm afraid if I'm alone, something bad will happen."
Even moved behind Sam, hugging her and burying her face in Sam's back. "The training. The pain. The orders. I'm afraid I can't control what was drilled into me for years when I'm alone. But...but when I'm with mommy, or you...I know I'll be fine. I'll never be left alone. I have the strength to fight." She hugged tighter. "That's why...that's why I don't want to be alone. I'm scared I'll betray you again. And I don't want to make you hate me."

Hibiki kissed more, still being careful.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:10 am

(Sam)
=I turned in her embrace, careful not to shrug her off, and returned the hug. My words were soft, quiet, and gentle=
"Eve, listen to me. As long as you have us- Me, Hibiki, James, Andrew, Miranda and everyone else in our little family, you won't be alone, and you won't ever let the training, the brainwashing take control. You have something more valuable than the teachings or your father, more powerful than the abuse of the Shepherds."

=Bending down on one knee, my arms wrapped around her shoulders as I looked her squarely in the eyes=
"You have the love of a family, a real family. What we represent, is stronger than all that hate. It can wash it away from you, but only if you let it."

(James)
=I broke off the kiss for a moment, opening my eyes to take in the sight before me: Hibiki's shirt was already getting soaked from the water, despite tying it off. I could feel the soft sensation of her nude legs against my own. God, she was beautiful. An almost unconscious motion, I gently stroked a single finger down her cheek=
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:22 am

=I finish on the orange, a nagging feeling at the back of my skull=

I swear we've been watched as soon as we came in...

=I then take the apple and start to peel it, seeing a pair of eyes locked onto us=

Okay...now I KNOW we're being watched...

=I continue to peel the apple, my eyes occasionally flickering towards the people watching us=

Last edited by The Meta on 21/12/12, 05:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:26 am

Eve almost kissed Sam right then and there, but something held her back.
She just smiled, some tears welling up, then started rubbing cheeks with Sam.
"Th...this is why I love you Sam..."
She smiled serenely, relaxing against the other girl.

Hibiki smiled. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:33 am

(Sam)
=When she said that, her cheek rubbing against my own, I felt really uncomfortable. The reasons I gave her before, were tied into who I was. And if who I am was why she loved me.....then I just reinforced her own love for me, something I didn't want to do. I pulled myself from the hug, from her touch, and held her at arms length, though I wasn't willing to let her know just what I was feeling yet=
"Eve......I love you, like a sister, a friend. But I don't think I can ever love you any deeper, and when you say that....how do you really love me? As a sister....or more?"

(James)
=Against my better judgement, my other hand traveled down Hibiki's back, gently tracing her curves while pulling her back in for another kiss=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:38 am

=I finish peeling the apple and start biting into it, again feeling that tingling feeling in my spine=

Am I going crazy...? Or are we truly being watched...

=I take another bite, my suspicions getting the better of me=

Hey, Mira, are you getting the feeling that we're being watched?

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:38 am

Eve looked back at her. Her eyes had a fire now.
"Yes. I love you deeply. I really do. That's why I can fight. Because I love you enough...I love you so much...I want to be able to stand with you and not have to bat an eye if I'm ordered something. You're...you're one of the main reasons I...I can fight. Because..." Tears start to flow. "Because I know that my love for you is stronger than any brainwashing those bastards will ever be able to throw at me!"

Hibiki kissed back, sighing softly at the touch of James' hands on her back.

Mira nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:48 am

=I put the apple down and jerk my thumb over towards the far corner=

I've noticed those two bricks in the corner. They don't look like you're usual security after a raid.

=I lower my voice to a whisper=

I think Slate sent them here.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:49 am

(Sam)
=And there it was, the thing I was most afraid of hearing her say. Was I flattered, yes. Did I welcome it....I don't really know. A part of me, the part that had withered when James said he didn't love me that way, came back to life a little when she declared her love for me. Another part though, the one that was screaming in denial, demanded I turn her down, declare us to be just friends. I stood up, backing away from her slowly=
"Eve....Eve I'm so sorry. I am so, so sorry.......but I can't. We're just friends, that's all we can be. I will stand by you, I will fight alongside you....but I can't love you, not that way."

=I wasn't shaking in anger. I was shaking in confusion, fear....sorrow=
"I'm sorry, but I need to be alone right now Eve. I'll be back to keep you company but....I just need to be alone."

=And then I left the room, not daring to look back=

(James)
=We both stayed like that, entwined in the bathtub, lips pressed against eachother while my hand gripped her hip. Then I broke it off once more=
"So....we going to stay in here all night, or can I get out? I'll prune up if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:51 am

Eve just fell to her knees, and cried freely. She only stayed put and in control...because she trusted Sam to come back.

The cat sat by her, keeping vigil.

Hibiki laughed, getting out and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around her waist. "C'mon."

Mira frowned. "I bet so, too."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 05:57 am

=I take another bite of apple, my mind wandering=

Now...how do we get out of here without attracting attention

If he sent them here, then that begs the question...

=I sort of lean over=

For what reason did he send them here, of all places?

Last edited by The Meta on 21/12/12, 06:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:03 am

(Sam)
=I walked through the hallway, and out of the hotel, my head a storm of thoughts, emotions.....all confused and aimless=
She loves you, don't walk away from that!

She's a girl, younger than me even. She doesn't know what love is!

Few ever do when they do fall in love. There's so much darkness in the world, are you really going to run from the one chance you have at something pure?

=The debate went on as I walked through the street, and on and on until when I finally stopped, I found myself in the most random of places: right beneath the great arch of St. Louis, the structure spanning far above me. Around me was a large field of green grass....and something more. Crops maybe, but that wasn't important. The city could have been on fire and it wouldn't have mattered, so deep in thought was I about Eve, and what she said. Tears ran down my eyes=

You left her alone, crying in her room. Shattered her hope, her emotions. Tossed her declaration in her face.

I'm keeping the both of us safe......the two of us, together would just complicate things.

There is no such thing as safe anymore.

(James)
=It was hard not to look lower as she stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around herself. I pulled myself up, more pain rising from my stomach, and sat on the edge of the tub, reaching for the plug to let the water drain=
"Can you pass me a towel? Need to dry myself off."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:04 am

Hibiki passed the towel. "Hurry up...I really need to check on Eve."

Mira shrugged. "Dunno. Sights?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:10 am

=I pursed my lips, frowning=

I seriously doubt they take that type of hardware just anywhere.

=I point to the assault rifles they're holding=

That, and notice how people are acting around some of them?

Last edited by The Meta on 21/12/12, 06:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:15 am

(Sam)
She loves you. She wants to be with you, and in this world the now, is always important. Death could come tomorrow, and the past is always painful. For once in your life Sam, embrace the light when it's been so readily given, when she who holds it loves you.

The way James didn't.

=I fell to my knees in the soft grass, tears running down my face. God, I was so confused. I was so scared. What I felt.....I just couldn't describe it. It wasn't self loathing, or hatred. My heart ached, like it was in a vice, and yet despite all that I tried, the one thing I could think of that made that pain subside....was Eve. The sight of her smiling, the warmth of her hugging me, the fire in her eyes, showing courage, determination....love. A feeling I found echoing from within me, from my heart. Despite everything I was telling myself, the truth was, I was in love. I was in love, and the person I loved was crying, alone, hurt and scared, in her room. That should be fixed. So, wiping my eyes, I got to my feet, and started walking back to the hotel=
Atta girl.

(James)
=I dried myself off with the towel, and had Hibiki help me back into the chair. Sadly, I was still nude, my clothes being outside the bathroom=
"Let me get dressed first."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:21 am

Hibiki smiled, nodding. She started pushing the chair out. "Hopefully you get better son."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:27 am

(James)
"Son? Please, I'm not your son Hibiki.....unless you want me to be calling you 'Mommy?'"
=I waggled my eyebrows at her, craning my head to look up at her=

(Sam)
=I wasn't sure if I walked....or ran, back to the hotel. I know my chest was heaving, my heart was aching, and I was sweating like mad, my clothes getting damp. When I got to the door of our room, my heart rate only increased, and became a single, constant sensation in my chest as I opened the door. My voice was strained, constricted=
"Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:31 am

After finishing off the salted meat, Abel found himself right at the exit, near the walls. He pondered the thought of just leaving, he did what he said, he stuck around for this part, but Abel wasn't interested in joining a war.
"What else would I do? This is better than wandering the wastes, waiting to see what I'll try surviving the next day."
You can't kill someone, even as evil as a Sheperd without having multiple nightmares for days.
"The Sheperds are just one part of the war. Those zombies will still need to be dealt with at times, and that's just what I'll do. When it comes to walking dead, I'll help out the best I can."
Abel turned around and headed back for the hotel, in hope to find James, but it was still pretty early so he decided to make his way to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:33 am

Eve was where she had been left.
For a little girl...she had a shitton of tears still.
Still falling.

Hibiki rolled her eyes. "If you do, then I'm getting you a bib. And I won't change your diaper."

Mira shrugged. "End of the world."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:38 am

(Sam)
=My heart ached when I saw the state she was in. Crying and alone, the tears running down her cheeks. I slowly walked to her, getting on my knees in front of her=
"Eve....Eve, I'm here. I'm so sorry, I'm here."

=I wrapped my arms around the girl, bringing her close to me, letting her head rest on my shoulder, my words coming out in a barely heard whisper=
"Eve, I love you."

(James)
=I laughed at her comment, as we soon reached the bed=
"Let's not and say we did, huh?"

=My duffel bag was on the bed, and I opened it, pulling out the usual: shirt, underwear and pants, and socks. Pulling on the shirt was easy....everything else not so much=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:39 am

=I then finish off the apple, feeling a bit more satisfied=

They're acting a bit scared. And that kinda scares me too.

=I then look to her, acting as casual as possible=

If you're ready to go...I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:40 am

Eve cries still.
"B-b-but h-h-how?" she barely managed to get out...but she clung to Sam tightly, refusing to let her go.

Hibiki nodded. "Sounds good."

Mira yawned. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:42 am

Abel looked around the area for a familiar face, and a familiar face he saw. Andrew and Miranda were sitting at one of the tables. Abel approached the two.
"Hey uh... Good morning and such."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:44 am

=I nod, a small smile on my face=

A good morning to you too.

=I kept my suspicions to myself=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:45 am

(Sam)
"When I ran.....I hurt. When I thought of you, the pain went away. Eve, God I am so sorry I hurt you, so sorry I left you."
=I pulled away, looking into her eyes=

"So sorry I made you cry Eve. I love you."
=Despite it all, I wasn't ready yet, not to kiss her on the lips. That wouldn't be for....God, a while. But I would fight to see us both reach that point, a silent promise I made to myself, as I kissed her cheek=

(James)
=Once I managed to get my underwear, pants, and socks and shoes on, I wheeled myself to the door=
"Well, let's go. Unless you want me to stay here and get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:46 am

Abel was a little uneasy, but then again, ever since he has had all this "human interaction" all so soon, there was rarely a time where he wasn't.
"So, I don't exactly know what the plan was, I was gonna talk to James. But when are we doing, that... Thing."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:47 am

"Rest. I'll check on Eve." She said.
Hibiki opened the door and stepped outside.

The kiss turned her sorrow into happiness. She managed a shaky kiss to Sam's cheek.
"R...Really?" She managed. "Y-y-you...d-do?"

Mira smiled. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:49 am

=I shrug=

That I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are.

=I wear an expression of mild confusion=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:50 am

(Sam)
=I gently brushed her hair back, giving me a better look at her face=
"I mean it Eve."

=My heart felt like it was ready to fly out of my chest, the surge of happiness I felt was so great=
"I love you."

(James)
"Oh alright, I'll stay here. Tell them I said hi."
=I wheeled myself back to the bed=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:51 am

Abel flashes a quick grin.
"Brilliant..."
He was now standing there, being pretty awkward, having nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:53 am

=I look at Abel=

If you have nothing to say...go on...

=I smile=

We were just about to leave as well.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:55 am

"Oh, yeah, of course."
Abel stepped away, then over towards a chair and table near the corner of the room.
He sat down and planted his face on the surface of the table.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:57 am

Eve rests her forehead against Sam's. "That's all I wanted. That's all I wanted." She said, closing her eyes.
"Don't let me go." She said softly.

Hibiki gently knocked on the door. "You two ok there?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:58 am

=I head out of the room, acting as casual as possible=

Nothing to see here...nothing to notice at all...

=I also note the slight expression of fear on some of the patrons around the two bricks=

Yeah...something's definitely up...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:00 am

(Sam)
"Never...."
=There was a gentle knock on the door, and I heard Hibiki's voice, asking if we were ok=

"Maybe we should keep this on the down low for now, until everyone's ready. Your mom has that katana on her...."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:02 am

Eve laughs softly. "Not from mommy...she won't hurt you...I promise...but I don't want her in the dark...not...not after what I did." She doesn't move. "Please."

Hibiki waits.

Mira follows, stretching. "Meh. Maybe we should go back to the hotel room."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:06 am

(Sam)
=With a sigh, I nodded=
"We're fine Hibiki. Just talking is all."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:08 am

=I nod=

Yeah. That's probably a good idea.

=I then breath a sigh of relief=

Wow...I was THAT tense...Damn...

=I just smile, whistling a tune as we head back=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:09 am

Hibiki smiles. "Good."
She returns to her room.

Eve opens her eyes slowly. "What now?"

Mira grins, taking Andrew's hand. "So...whacha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:14 am

=I wear a dumb grin on my face=

Well...it may be a while... and we have some time to ourselves...

=I keep the dumb grin=

And...well...you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:15 am

Mira rolled her eyes. "Good. I was afraid you'd miss the hints. I was thinking the bath sounded excellent." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:20 am

=I keep the grin=

It did...but I'd have to be dumb to miss those hints.

=I open the door to the room and lead her on in. After closing the door, I take her into my embrace, kissing her passionately=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:23 am

Mira kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:26 am

=I keep the kiss going, my mind wandering=

God...she looks and smells fantastic..

=I briefly end the kiss=

Shall we take this to a place a bit more..comfortable?

=I wear a roguish grin=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:27 am

"Depends on if you want to take a shower or not. Either way, you'll get what you want."
She stuck her tongue out at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:29 am

=I smile=

I would be honored with your presence, anywhere.

=I again give her my silly grin=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:32 am

(Sam)
"Now?"
=I stood up, lifting her to her feet, holding her hand. What was about to come next could give off the wrong impression, but I'd be sure to squash those ideas soon enough. I sat on the edge of her bed, facing her=

"Hold me?"

(James)
=I was lying in bed, my legs open a little as I leaned against the head of the bed. My stomach quietly throbbed in pain, the effort of getting in taxing on me=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:36 am

Eve's face, covered in dried tears, lit up with a smile.
"Forever."
She sat on Sam's lap, holding her happily.

Hibiki returned. "Well. They are getting along well." She laid down beside James. "You ok?"

Mira rolled her eyes again. "Cheesy..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:37 am

=I smile=

Sorry bout that...

=I give another kiss=

Shall we go on?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 07:39 am

(James)
=I grinned at her, my hand touching her cheek=
"Other than the obvious, I'm fine."

=My hand never left her face, but my grin faltered=
"What about the deal with Clarissa? We need to act soon and gain support."

(Sam)
=I held her tight, cradling her against me as I leaned back, letting myself fall back onto the bed with her in my arms=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next