Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking

Go down 
+5
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:34 pm

Joe walked out to the fighting outside, finding some 7.62 rounds in the house, he was good to go. He began to fire at the Bandits, hitting them and taking them down. He ran to a cover and took out his Hatchet and ran towards a bandit. He struck him down, breaking his skull open with it. Another bandit come from behind and him and tackled him to the ground. As he struggled to get his weapon back, he took his hand and started to push the man's eyes into his skull. Blood splirted all over his gas mask.

After getting the bandit off of him (Who was screaming out of pain), he ran towards another one slicing the side of the man's face. He got on top of him and struck at his neck killing him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:35 pm

(James)
=There were too many of the raiders in close around me, and when I had emptied my clip for the P90, I switched to using my pistol and knife. Holding the knife tip down in my left hand, I shot each raider as they came at me, and stabbing them when they got close enough. Bringing the knife down into the space between the shoulder and neck of one attacker, I used him like a shield, gun firing into his buddies as they came at me=

(Sam)
=There were a lot of the raiders, and I wondered how many there really were. They must have had a small army or something, because there were still more to be had. The melee focused ones though, had all been killed or retreated, leaving the ones with guns to fight=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:38 pm

=I hit shot after shot, then hear the rifle click empty=

Fucking A...oh well...let's see if I still got it...

=I then unsling my bow and fire, the arrow hitting its mark=

Hot damn...I still got it...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:42 pm

Sheathing her katana, she ducked behind cover. Mira slid her rifle to her, and popped up, taking one down.
"Keep it up!"

Eve fired arrows, but was having some trouble; a slash of blood above her eyes marked where a stray bullet had grazed her. She was a bit off-balance now. She lowering behind cover, Eve pressed her hane to her head, a bit woozy now.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:43 pm

Joe killed more Bandits, but his armor, clothing, and Gas Mask soaked in other men's blood. He looked like a red terror, something straight from the scary movies. He had a large cut on his right leg. He limped towards a piece of cover, and sat there tending to his wound. Not noticing the Bandits killing the townsfolk around him, he took out some morphine and gave himself a shot in his leg. He then bandaged himself up, it wasn't much but he was going to help while he moved more.

Joe got up, a Bandit running straight him. A terror in the eyes of his attacker, he got low and lifted the man and slammed him to the ground. He then proceeded to choke the man out. Suffocating him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:47 pm

(James)
=The bandits, realizing it was a lost cause, began to retreat. They fell back through the breach, running for their vehicles. Soon there were none left to fight, as they drove away=
"They're running!"

=A chorus of cheers met my announcement=

(Sam)
"Eve, Eve they're running!"
=I turned back to to the girl, only to see blood on her face from a cut on her forehead. My stomach plummeted, and I ran for her=

"Eve!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:50 pm

=I fired my bow again, hitting another man in the throat and sending him sprawling to the pavement=

Come on boys...that all you got...?

=I take cover as another fires back at me, bringing out my pistol as I do so=

These guys just don't quit, do they...?

=I then get out of cover, seeing them run, and I holster my pistol=

Well...at least we stopped them for now...

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:52 pm

Eve looked up at Sam. She smiled weakly. "I'm ok..." she pressed a bit harder, a few slow streams of blood going around her eye.

Hibiki stayed down, waiting for the all-clear signal.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:52 pm

As Joe killed the last Bandit, the choking could be heard from the man dying. Finally the man went silent, out of breath and holding his leg. Joe jumped back and leaned against a wall, trying to see if anyone would come after him. He was cautious, knowing that this might be blamed by him because he was the last one to enter the area.

He finally got up and grunted, he walked with his limp. He accidently bumped into James as he was trying to walk somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 08:59 pm

(James)
=Maybe it was the battle, but when the man bumped into me, I was still tense as hell. I reacted on pure instinct, spinning around and driving the blade toward his throat. I only stopped when I saw it wasn't a raider=
"Watch where you step man."

=I backed away from the guy, getting a better look. Gas mask, military clothing, probably one of the soldiers here. He was covered in blood, but then again who wasn't?=
"Get cleaned up man, otherwise the blood will stink."

=Then I headed for Hibiki=

(Sam)
"Let me see."
=I pushed her hand out of the way, checking the cut. It wasn't bad, though I still did my best to wipe away the blood=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:01 pm

(Allie)

*Still a gew minutes eariler*

There sure was a hell a lot of banits. I fire a ahot, blowing a hole through his neck. I see Andrew, James and others and gice them some covering fire, taking down anyone that got to close.

Last edited by hæðen on 23/03/13, 09:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:02 pm

Eyes widened when the blade was near his throat. Though maybe if he did kill him, it wouldn't matter much. This 'nightmare' would be all over, but as the man walked away he looked at his clothing realizing he was covered in blood. He tapped the man on the shoulder and tried ask him where a place he can clean the blood off. Hopefully he would understand he was mute.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:03 pm

Hibiki was sitting down, just breathing. She was more annoyed then anything.

Eve stayed still for Sam. "I feel...tired..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:04 pm

=I feel the adrenaline start to ebb away and I feel a lance of pain run up my spine=

Curse those scars...

=I bite back a curse, holding myself against a wall for support=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:06 pm

(James)
=There was a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to see the same bloodied man=
"What? I'm trying to find someone."

(Sam)
"Then maybe you should get some rest. But first, let's check the hospital, see if we can't get this cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:08 pm

Joe pointed at his clothes and took off his jacket and acted like he was washing them. He needed a place to get the blood out. He then pointed at his throat lifting his neck showing him the scar that was upon it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:10 pm

Eve nodded, then tried to stand, before wobbling and falling on her bottom again. The shock had nearly nocked her out.
"Have somone...get my arrows..." she tried to stand again.

Hibiki rubbed her eyes.
She wanted to have her wedding.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:11 pm

(James)
=At first, I was starting to get a little weirded out when he removed his clothes. Almost thought he was propositioning me or something, until he started making weird motions with them, and then gestured to a scar on his throat. That bit got me thinking that he couldn't talk, but I still didn't know what it was he wanted=
"Uh, you want to strip down and have a victory streak? What is it you want?"

(Sam)
=I caught the girl=
"In a moment. First, we're getting you some medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:13 pm

Joe was a bit confused, he face palmed and spit on his clothes "washing" them. Hopefully this next time around he would understand what he meant, knowing now that Joe was mute.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:15 pm

Eve nodded, then used Sam to ry and stand this time.

Hibiki stood slowly. She looked for James.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:20 pm

(James)
"Okay, you want to sit on your clothes.....oh wait, you want to wash them. Well, can't help you there. Sorry."

(Sam)
=We walked to the hospital, already starting to crowd with people. Some of them were the townspeople, badly wounded=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:22 pm

Eve slowed down.
"They...need medical attention...more then me..."

Hibiki saw James talking with someone. She started walking over.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:24 pm

=I walk up towards James and slow clap=

Took you long enough to get that...

=I chuckle for a second, the pain making me lean on the wall for a brief second=

Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:26 pm

Joe stood there with a face under his mask that said, "thanks" in a sarcastic manner. He took out a piece of paper that had some sort of list n it, and then wrote down his name. It was very nicely written, it said, "Joe Pinkerton". He then proceeded to put out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:28 pm

(Sam)
"Say's the girl who's struggling to speak. Come on, we're just getting the wound cleaned, that's all."
=I sat her down in a free chair, and began to look for a nurse. Sadly, there weren't that many staff to begin with, and all of them were busy working on the crowd=

(Book)
=The current crisis abated, I simply sat down at a free bench, watching as more guards came pouring out of the hotel and the stadium. Some moved to secure to breach, others tended to the wounded and dead=

(James)
=I read the paper, seeing the name of Joe Pinkerton, and the shook his hand=
"Nice to meet you Joe. Now seriously, get hosed or something otherwise that blood will attract a shit storm of walkers."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:28 pm

(Allie)

After everything clears I walk over to my little "camp" and flop down with a sigh. That was undoubtedlythe most random attack ever...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:31 pm

Joe limped away going to the apartment building he searched earlier. It had a working sink inside thankfully. He began to take his jacket off and rinsed it off, cleaning it with great passion. He then took took his boots off and then his pants. He had long john underneath so it was all good. He proceeded to clean his pants off. Hopefully no one would come inside, it would be quite embarrassing to someone such as himself.

Last edited by Doc on 23/03/13, 09:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:31 pm

Eve sat quietly, hands clasped over her lap.

Hibiki came up behind James.
"James? Have you seen Eve?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:35 pm

=I look at the man who had just met us, and look towards Hibiki, pointing a thumb at the hospital=

Sam took her to the hospital.

=I keep leaning against the wall, my walk still kind of shaky=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:37 pm

(James)
=Glad to hear her voice, the first thing I did was turn around and embrace her=
"No, I haven't. I know Sam was with her, so she must be with her."

=That was until I heard Andrew say where they were=
"Okay, thanks Andrew."

(Sam)
=Failing to find a nurse, I was able to find some clean cloth and a bottle of antiseptic, safe for this kind of use. Dabbing some on the cloth, I wiped away the blood and cleaned up the small cut=
"There, all better."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:39 pm

As Joe cleaned his clothing, he put it back on after it had dried. He walked outside, breathed in and kept walking. He saw the Arch, remembering that it was once St.Louis's main tourist attractions, he decided to take a look at it. He walked towards it, passing Allie's "Camp".
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:42 pm

Hibiki hugged back. "Alright."

Eve smiled softly. "I still feel woozy....carry me?" She asked, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:44 pm

(Allie)

I was in the middle of pulling out a simple charcoal grill I had scavanged when I spot the man walk by, I give him a curious look and a wave the go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:44 pm

(Sam)
=I grinned=
"I don't know. After that donut, you may have put on too much weight."

(James)
"Should we check, or leave them to it?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:46 pm

"Lets go clean up..." hibiki said.

Eve gave a fake sad look. "Please? What if I fall down again?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:47 pm

Joe waved at the woman. Under his mask he smiled, he then proceeded to walk up towards her. He pointed at the Arch, and hoping she would understand what he meant. He was wondering what was over there, if hopefully there was supplies or even a Church he could go to. Anything would help him in his search.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:50 pm

(Sam)
"Then I'll catch you Eve. It's what I'm here for."
=Standing up, I lifted her to her feet=

"And hey, if you fall again, you have your cute bubble butt to cushion the fall."

(James)
"I guess.....though what about Book? Are we official, or was there more?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:50 pm

=I nod silently=

Not a problem.

=I manage a thin smile, just wanting some measure of peace for now=

--Hospital, St. Louis--

(Sarah)

=I had listened and watched the firefight from where I was, not intending to get involved=

Not like I could do much about it anyways...given the extent of my injuries...

=I then get up in my bed, spotting a fresh change of clothes piled next to it=

Oh thank the Lord; the disguise held...but let's hope it still holds...

=An orderly comes and takes out the I.V.s, allowing me some degree of freedom=

I shouldn't move...not just yet...

=I sigh, still somewhat confined to the bed I was given=

--Outside the Hospital--

(Andrew)

=I nod in silent agreement=

Well...this day can't get any worse, right...?

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:53 pm

Eve blushed. "Cute?" She smiled. "And...you'll always catch me?"

Hibiki raised an eyebrow. "I don't think we're official. Let's get back there and finish this. I want my honeymoon."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:55 pm

(Andrew)

=I smile thinly=

That, I may have some more good news for the two of you.

=I grin=

But it'll keep for right now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 09:57 pm

(James)
"Seriously? even after the I do's? And with the attack going on?"
=I gestured to the carnage that had just happened around us=

"Woman, you get turned on by the weirdest things."

(Sam)
"Always....unless my hands are full. And as for your butt......well, I don't know. You can't bounce a quarter off it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:00 pm

Hibiki raises an eyebrow. "Turned on? Not yet. Wanting to have this official and make sure? Yes."

Eve giggled. "Yes you can. Not that you have the ok to do so."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:04 pm

(James)
"Well, let's find Book then. The sooner the better, because I have a feeling that very soon, Cooper is going to come out of nowhere and whisk us away to see Clarissa."
=Thankfully though, it wasn't hard to find Book. We walked over to where he sat, and he looked up at us=

(Book)
"Really? Saying I do wasn't enough?"

(Sam)
=Laughing myself, we stood out on the street, unsure where to go next. Well, maybe the room of course=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:05 pm

(Allie)

I blink and follow his finger then look back at him waiting for him to speak. After a awkward beat I guess he can't talk.

"The Arch? I don't know If you can go in, they use the area around ot for crops."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:07 pm

"You forgot to pronounfe us." Hibiki provided.

Eve smiled softly. She remained where she was...but slid her hand into Sam's slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:09 pm

(Andrew)

=I follow behind them and just watch. I smile a bit, resisting the urge to chuckle at the statement=

Well...I thought it was enough too...

=I just lean against a wall, continuing my silent act, and cough slightly=

Mind if you got room for another, good father?

=I smile knowingly at Mira=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:11 pm

(James)
"Wait, what?"
=I looked at Andrew=

"You too?"

(Sam)
=I smiled, the soft warmth of her hand welcome in my own. Then I walked with my friend over to where James, Hibiki Andrew Mira and Book were=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:13 pm

(Andrew)

=I smile=

Well, yeah.

=I grin=

I've just been waiting for a good time to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:15 pm

(James)
"And this is a good time? Day I'm getting married, day we get attacked my Raiders, and surrounded by dead, is a good time? I'd hate to see a bad one."

Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/03/13, 10:16 pm

Joe thought for a bit, he put his hands together as if praying and looked at her with a questioning face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next