Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking

Go down 
+2
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:02 am

Hibiki looked up.
"No. It's their funeral. Get me the tank, the bus, and every soldier you have. We are eradicating those fuckers with a prejudice unseen by the world."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:09 am

(Andrew)

=I see James fly past me, and I immediately get the idea=

Oh God...this isn't good...

=I then head back to the room, my expression a bit darker. And to my surprise, Sarah had left the room to meet me=

What the...what does she want...

=I then see the look on her face=

(Sarah)

=I look at Andrew=

Andrew...I...I have something to tell someone.

=I then look at Andrew expectantly=

(Andrew)

=I then make a mental decision=

Screw this...I'm taking her to see them...

=I then take Sarah to the hotel, going to see James with her=

Your objections can go hang...

Last edited by The Meta on 21/04/13, 04:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:12 am

*Cooper*
"Dammit....Hibiki, I'm sorry but we can't. Chances are that it's exactly what they want."

(James)
=I had a feeling Hibiki would do this, so I beat her to the punch. Reaching out, I grabbed Cooper by the collar of his uniform and slammed him against the door. Glass cracked=
"Listen to me you son of a bitch. My daughter, and my friend are being held captive by a gang of psychos, and I'm not going to sit back while those bastards do god knows what to them."

=I forgot though that between the two of us, Cooper had more hand to hand experience. He grabbed my arm, twisted, and next thing I knew I was shoved face first into the same door, my arm bent backwards=

*Cooper*
"Don't you ever assume I'd leave people behind. We're going to get them back James, just not this second."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:19 am

A click of the hammer of a Glock 9mm sounded. It was obvious Hibiki had just pulled a gun on Cooper.
"My FOURTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS IN THE MIDST OF A GROUP OF SEX DEPRIVED ASSHOLES. UNLESS THEY ALL ARE GAY, I WILL NOT WAIT AS SHE IS INFLICTED WITH ONE OF THE WORST HORRORS ONE COULD GET."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:21 am

(Andrew)

=I find them at the front door of the hotel, finding that the situation was a little more tense than usual=

Well...this is awkward...

Well...I assume the news is bad.

=I then cough and gesture to Sarah=

She may have a bit of info that might be valuable, despite that scouting run you did.

Last edited by The Meta on 21/04/13, 04:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:23 am

*Cooper*
=He turned his head to look at Hibiki, though he still kept James nailed to the wall=
"Hibiki, think for a moment. Can you actually think, right now with all that rage? Clearly think of a plan besides guns blazing? They're going to expect us to come in, and if I'm right they'll have a trap. We need a plan first, then we can attack with all the rage we have."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:27 am

*Cooper*
=He looked at Andrew and Sarah=
"Hate to tell ya Andrew, but unless she was there than any information she has is useless. That was the point of the scouting mission."

*Dex*
"And I did get info on where to attack. A weakpoint."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:29 am

Hibiki shakily lowered her gun, again crying.
"I refuse to let my daughter be raped. I refuse to let my daughters be raped dammit."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:32 am

*Cooper*
=His voice changed, taking on a quality reserved for speaking to spooked animals=
"And we will get them back Hibiki. I promise you that. But we need to be smart here, not hot headed."

=He let go of James, who turned and cradled his arm as it stung a little=

(James)
"Then what do you suggest?"

*Cooper*
"I suggest we go over the intel that Dex got us, work from there."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:35 am

(Sarah)

=I look at Cooper, giving him a piercing stare=

I WAS there. They barely let me escape with my life.

=I continue to stare at him=

So I know the layout better than your scout.

(Andrew)

=I just watch the exchange, my anger flaring=

Okay...NOW it's personal...

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:37 am

Hibiki merely fell against James, sobbing into his chest.
She was quite a wreck...for now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:44 am

*Cooper*
=He eyed the girl suspiciously=
"And if that's the case, then how the hell did you get out?"

(James)
=I held Hibiki close, doing my best to comfort her=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:50 am

(Sarah)

=I look at Cooper, my gaze unwavering=

They had let their guard down, and they, pardon the expression, 'had no use for me anymore.'

=I then shudder at the memory=

After I got out, I was just happy to be alive.

(Andrew)

=Okay, to say I was mad before was an understatement. Now, I was pissed=

They're going to pay...

=It took everything to keep my anger in check=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:53 am

*Cooper*
"If they had no use for you, they wouldn't have let you escape. They'd have killed you."
=He was suspicious now, so he loomed over the girl=

"So, how did you escape? When they've clearly had their whole area on lockdown?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 04:58 am

(Sarah)

=I stared at him=

I'm not totally defenseless...

=I shoot him a hard glare=

I took out a few of the guards...plus, there was the fact of who I was associated with.

(Andrew)

=I wait for the bombshell=

Dear God Cooper...don't shoot her...

=I let my hand stray towards my pistol=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:03 am

*Cooper*
=His hand came to rest on his gun, secured in its holster=
"And just who are you associated with?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:06 am

(Sarah)

WAS...

=I glare hard at him=

The Shepherds. In particular William Abernathy. The Raider Hunter.

=I continue to give him a hard stare=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:10 am

*Cooper*
=He took a step back, pistol out and aimed squarely at the girl's head=
"You were a Shepherd?"

(James)
"Cooper, don't. Eve was a Shepherd, and she betrayed them."

*Cooper*
"Yeah...and from what I've heard, this girl helped torture her own brother."

(James)
"Still. Put down the gun. We have bigger issues to worry about, and no offense Sarah, but you're an ant compared to what we have to deal with now."

Last edited by Razgriz on 21/04/13, 05:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:14 am

(Sarah)

=I look to James, unfazed=

None taken.

=I just sit there, feeling useless again=

(Andrew)

=I look to Cooper=

You're staring at the man, you idiot...

=I just stand there, taking it all in=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:18 am

*Cooper*
=After a tense few seconds, he lowered the gun=
"Fine. But I want her in cuffs, just to be sure. When it's over, they can come off."

(James)
"Now if we're all done trying to kill each other, let's discuss our plan. Dex?"

*Dex*
"Alright; they're east side is poorly defended, and their fortifications there are about the same. So we need to come in from there, preferably at night so they don't see us."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:24 am

Hibiki finally did something.
She slapped Cooper.
"GodDAMMIT COOPER." She nearly throttled him. "I had to handcuff my daughter when she betrayed them. No more handcuffing our family. No more of this bullshit. Lock her in a room, fine. But enough with this rifts between family. You know me cooper. You want me to go Baltimore U on your ass?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:27 am

*Cooper*
=He was shocked by the slap, but unlike with James did nothing but glare at her=
"GODDAMMIT HIBIKI! YOU MAY HAVE BEEN WILLING TO LET YOUR DAUGHTER WALK SCOTT FREE AFTER HER BETRAYAL, BUT THIS IS MY HOUSE, MY PEOPLE AT RISK!"

=Breathing deeply, he calmed down=
"Either way, she's being locked up. You don't like it? Too bad. Because I've lost too many people to spies, to let my guard down now."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:27 am

(Sarah)

=I shiver in fear, old memories surging forward=

Please...please...no...

=I visibly pale=

(Andrew)

=I narrow my eyes at Cooper=

She's in no condition to walk, let alone fight.

=I give him a hard glare=

Just lock her in a room and have someone watch her. You cuff my sister and you'll regret it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:33 am

"Scott free? You think after the cuffs came off everything was fine? I barely just told her I loved her again. Dont you dare say she had it easy after her atonement. She was mistrusted and mistreated since before we came her. Don't pull this shit on my Cooper. You know this is your house because I kicked Slate out the window. I followed James into battle. We all fought to seal your breach, destroy the shepherd base, risked our fucking lives for YOUR HOUSE. WE DESERVE TO HAVE FAMILY JOT CUFFED LIKE A CRIMINAL!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:40 am

(Andrew)

=I shoot Hibiki a look=

Hibiki. This is MY family we're talking about. Not yours.

=I then look at Cooper=

Lock her in a room with someone that the group trusts. That fair?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:40 am

*Cooper*
=He bared his teeth to her=
"Goddammit, you insufferable.....bitch! Your daughter and your friend are being held captive by a bunch of raiders who are going to do horrors to them, and you're arguing with me, about what to do with someone who has just now been discovered to be a former Shepherd? Get your fucking priorities straight."

(James)
"Cooper, Hibiki, that's enough. Both of you. Cooper, you have a point but don't call my wife a bitch again, and Hibiki- Back the fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:45 am

Hibiki lost it.
"Fine. Cuff her, chain her, throw her off the roof as a sacrifice to Zeus." She glared at Andrew. "Sorry I was trying to not only include your insufferable ass in our family and protect your sister, ahen I know what you are going through from some extent."
She turned her back and started walking away. "Call when when we stop this bullahit and go save my daughter. Or I'll call you after I've done the job you people are wasting time not talking about."
She slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:50 am

(James)
"Goddammit....Andrew, just secure Sarah in your room for now. Cooper, get your men and gather whatever gear you can so we can work on a plan later. As for me....I'll try and calm her down."
=With that, I stormed off after my wife. I reached in the lobby, and grabbed her arm to spin her around and face me=

"So what the hell was that all about Hibiki? Our daughter, and our friend are being held captive, and you're wasting time arguing with the people who can help us, and are being the calm rational ones?"

*Cooper*
=He sighed, shot one glance at Andrew and his sister, and then left for the stadium=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:53 am

"Sorry for making sure the mistakes I did with Eve are not repeated by Andrew. I OWE HER THAT MUCH JAMES." Hibiki was visibly shaking. "Just let go James, or this will not end well. Just let the fuck go, because I need to be alone."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:55 am

(Andrew)

=I nod, then looking to Cooper=

This is personal for me too.

=I hold his stare, unfazed. I speak to James=

I'll leave her with Miranda, because no one screws with my family and gets away with it.

= I then wheel Sarah to the room, angry=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 05:56 am

(James)
=Knowing it was probably going to earn me a bloody lip, I instead grabbed both her shoulder and pulled her against me, hugging her tightly=
"No you're not Hibiki. Goddammit, I'm your husband for Christ's sake."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:05 am

I've been moving from the apartment building to the hotel. I had asked back at the apartments where James and they said he stays at the hotel.
I enter the hotel's lobby and well. I think I stepped in at the wrong time. I see him embracing somebody I can't see the face of.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:06 am

One would think Hibiki might so something rash. Punch, kick, judo throw - still on the debate board - stab, shoot, or tie to the front of a train.
Instead...she nestled her face into his neck and sobbed.
"I won't let Sarah go through what Eve went through. I can't atone for what I did to my own daughter; All I can do is make sure Sarah is free from that torment. It's all I can do now James."
She clung to him. "I want my baby back. I want my daughters. I want my Eve back, so I can hold her tightly. I want her back now."
Hibiki just deteriorated into tears again.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:20 am

(Andrew)

=I head back to the room, filled with rage=

They will pay for what they did to Sarah...

=I then open the door, wheeling Sarah in. Sarah then looked at me pleadingly. My voice was full of regret=

I'm sorry...

=I then place Sarah in the room, shutting the door and locking it, leaving her to go prep for the raid=

(Sarah)

=I look to the door, my eyes full of fear=

No...no...no...not again...

=I then wheel myself to a chair, sitting down in it and curling up and clutching my knees to my chest, shaking with fear=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:28 am

(James)
"We're going to get them back Hibiki, I promise you that. But with Sarah....she's not your responsibility. She's not your family. Hell, we're not even friends. So it's Andrew's problem, his battle to deal with. We need to focus on our own."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:31 am

"She's Andrew's family. Andrew is our friend. If we don't stick up for a friend's family, what sets us apart from others? And I am a cop; it is my job to take care of everyone."

Mira frowned, kneeling in front of Sarah. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:34 am

(James)
"I get that. But we're not helping Andrew by fighting his own battles. And we sure as shit are not helping Sam and Eve, by arguing with everyone in sight."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:35 am

"Then let go of me and go get Clarissa to help. Because I am obviously so compromised I nearly shot Cooper."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:37 am

(James)
"Alright. Look, please head back to the room and cool off. I'll talk with Clarissa, but I don't think getting her approval will be a problem."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:41 am

(Sarah)

No...

=I shake my head=

I just want to be trusted...it feels like I'm being punished.

=I shudder again=

He...he did this to me when I didn't do what he asked...

(Andrew)

=I slam a fist against a wall as I exit the hotel=

I'll teach them not to screw with my family...

=I then brace myself as I struggle to control my anger welling up=

Last edited by The Meta on 21/04/13, 05:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 07:35 am

I know it's not my place to ask and it was probably ease dropping but...

"James, is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 07:42 am

(James)
=I didn't mean to glare at the kid, but dammit this was a private moment=
"Really? Come on man, private moment. Can you come back in five?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:15 pm

(Allie)

As things started to cool down and turn into a personal moment, I went outside and laid against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 06:55 pm

"Uhhh. Sorry."

I turn and leave right after another person does. I see her lean against the wall and think she's a guard. I step out of the way of the door.
Then kinda just stand there, I'll wait. There's nothing else to do anyway. Jennifer's asleep. I've read the Hobbit countless times.
I've thought enough lately. Hell, it could be called meditating at this point. Doubtful they would have anything to enertain me.
Soooo yeah. I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 09:13 pm

Hibiki nodded and pulled away, heading for her room.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 09:33 pm

(James)
=I looked after her, as she walked away. Dammit, I hated seeing her like this, especially since I knew it was tearing her apart and making her as dangerous to us as she would be to the enemy. I sighed, and looked for where Tyler had gone. He had walked out of the building but I could still see him through the glass, and while I didn't want to put off seeing Clarissa he did want to talk. So I walked out=
"Tyler, what's up? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 10:13 pm

"This isn't a good time is it? I can be back tomorrow if you'd rather."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 10:13 pm

(James)
=I shook my head=
"It's now or never Tyler, so just spit it out."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 10:19 pm

"Well, alright."

I put my hands in my pockets.

"I never got to say that I was sorry for leaving forever. It must seem like ages since then, but I haven't forgotten. The point is, if you need anything let me know. I won't run off this time."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/04/13, 10:22 pm

(James)
=Sighing, I just patted him on the shoulder=
"Look, it's fine man. You had your reasons, you explained them, and we moved on. But if you want to make yourself useful, get your gear together. The raiders just took some of our people, so we're going to get them back and we need every available gun at our disposal. So, you interested in a little siege?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking   ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 4, Backtracking
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next