Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Halo] The New Eden Incident

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

[Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/07/14, 09:23 pm

~David Verihue~

"Okay guys. Everybody hold onto your seats back there! I'm bringing this thing down."
"You know how to land this thing?" one of the ODSTs yells from the back.
"I'm gonna be as honest with you as I can. I've never landed a pelican before, and I have no clue how to either." And with that, I put all my concentration into setting the bird down gently.

I start to hover down slowly, but then something else breaks. "Prepare for impact!" I scream before the pelican slams into the ground.

~John "Cobra"~

The other pelican has already left our sight below the the treeline. We continue on toward the science station.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/07/14, 09:39 pm

"El-Tee, I seriously think we should just run!"
"We wait until we're sure everyone is dead!" She shouted back.
"At this rate everyone will be!"

Kayle knew this. But sh also knew there were a lot of figures she didn't see grossly disfigured.
None were small enough to be 13. That was for sure.
"Mendoza, get that - FUCK!" She turned and fired. Mendoza was down and dead, and the monster on top of him was gone now. "Aaron!"
"I got it!" The man started broadcasting. "This is New Eden Station Four. I repeat, this is New Eden Station Four. We are overrun and needing immediate help. Anyone, we need immediate help. Anyone?"
Kayle and Nina kept firing. This was just fucking great.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/07/14, 09:44 pm

~John "Cobra"~

I wonder if Dave and my guys are alright, but suddenly a broadcast breaks the silence. A broadcast from the station we are heading to.
"New Eden Station 4! This is ODST Sergeant Cobra. We are already en route to your position. ETA 4 minutes until we get there. Can you guys hold out?"

~David Verihue~

My eyes burst open. Smoke fills my lungs. Half of the cockpit is buried in the ground. Glass is shattered everywhere. I find a large enough hole and climb out. I lie on the ground, coughing for a minute or two before standing up and checking if the others are okay.
I walk around to the back of the pelican. The back isn't lowered. They're all trapped inside. I look around the outside of the pelican for an emergency release, but I can't find one. Suddenly there is a smash on the door, and it comes flying open, nearly hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 03:23 am

Mike didn't say anything when the other pelican crashed. He just shook his head, hoping there were no survivors. Only so they wouldn't suffer the pain of transforming into Flood pawns. Everyone who yet lives on Eden was bound to sometime. He tried to ignore the transmission, knowing that whoever was on the other end was probably going to die before they got there. He went back to his own devices to help get his mind off it. He checked his Sniper, two more clips. He checked the SMG Wilkas gave him earlier and it had the same. "Oh yeah, here." He turned to face her. "This is yours." He handed it to her even if he was a bit late to her request.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 03:28 am

~John "Cobra"~

I know that they're fine. Even though they did crash. I know they'll all make it. They're tough. I turn to the other sniper in the bird, Connors I think his name is. Anything to keep my mind of the crash.
I see that he only has to mags left, so I reach into my vest, and pull out another. "So, you're a sniper too? Take it," I say, tossing the magazine across to him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 03:49 am

Mike caught the mag with his free hand... but threw it back. "Yeah, I'm a sniper. But I bet you're better at it then me. You'll need it more." He put the gun on his back and wondered where the hell his BR ran off to.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:02 am

~John "Cobra"~

I catch the mag he throws back. "Suit yourself," I say, as we start to land.
I throw my cigarette out the back and grab my helmet.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:58 am

"Well fuckin' hurry! We lost Mendoza - shit, left side left side!" He shouted, opening fire. "We're holed up in security station one near the main gate! We -"
Kayle shoved him aside. "So far maybe twenty dead and rekilled. I can so far confirm a thirteen year old is somewhere inside, and maybe ten to fifteen others are still unaccou - make that twelve unaccounted for." She growled and raised her shotgun. "Aaron, we need to move! Fastest way to the armory?"
"Left corridor."
"We're gonna make a break for the armory. SecOne will have a map. Unlocking it now." She tapped a few buttons. "Move!"

And so they ran.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:24 pm

~John "Cobra"~

I slowly walk out of the pelican, putting the helmet on my head. It's eerily quiet out here. Not a hint of flood in sight. The entrance of the station sits at the base of a mountain. I walk up to the large blast doors, ahead of everybody else. I spot a keypad next to the door.
"What's the code to the door?" I ask through the comms.

~David Verihue~

"Sorry about that, Dave," Derek says as he helps me to my feet.
"You're sorry? I crashed the plane and then forgot to open the back. Everybody okay?"
"Yeah we're all fine,"' one of the ODSTs says, helping the Captain out of the wreckage.
"Let's move. They'll be all over us any second," I say, watching a combat form moving toward us in the distance.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/07/14, 09:57 pm

((I was bored so I made some maps))

New Eden Science Station 04 Floor B1 Map:
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/14, 02:49 am

The three security officers ran fast. As Flood jumped from the shadows they gunned them down, and as the armory door finally slammed behind them, the three began re-arming. The door was being smashed badly.
"Fuckfuckfuck." Kayle clicked her radio. "HEY! HELLJUMPERS! We're backed in a corner and need help1"

She was cut off as the door was bust open. "LET THEM HAVE IT!" She screamed, and they opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Halo] The New Eden Incident   [Halo] The New Eden Incident - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Halo] The New Eden Incident
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3