Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission One: Ciricunius II

Go down 
+2
N
The White Wolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Mission One: Ciricunius II Empty
PostSubject: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:36 am

You will all wake up in separate cells from each other. Everyone has been stripped of their rank. 2 will be on one wall and there will be 3 opposite. You can feel the familiar hum of a starship's engines and the architecture is human. There are two marines posted at the end of the corridor, out of your sight line from any cell.

Your cell has straw on the floor and a pot in the corner. You are in basic clothing. There is a tray with bread on it.

Last edited by The Doctor on 16/02/14, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:42 am

I squint my eyes, the light of the cell blinding me. I felt like I was looking into the heart of sun. I squeezed them shut, and after a few seconds I blinked, to get my eyes used to the brightness.

My lower back felt sore, and as I rolled over, I felt the straw move and make its crackling sound. I brought myself onto one elbow, the other went to my back, massaging it. I looked around my cell, taking in the details. How long had I been here?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:46 am

Sasha's eyes opened groggily and lay there for a moment, before realising she had no idea where she was, and she almost panicked, stopping herself at the last second, trying to rationalise her situation. Sitting up on the straw bed, she glanced around the room twice, making a mental note of everything present.

She stood and traced the wall with her hand, mostly trying to calm herself down after the shock of waking. Reaching the door, she peered out, noting that there were three doors opposite, and if she pressed her face against it, another one next to hers.
"Hey," She called out, "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:52 am

Hayha sighed, laying down in his cell, eyes closed, rubbing his head softly. Seems like everything had gone to Hell before it even begun. As he peered around the room, he let out a low sigh.
He looked down at the pot, frowning and holding back an urge to kick it into the God damned wall. He grabbed at his clothing, pulling at it, wanting to vent some anger in some way but knowing nothing he could do would end well. Rip his clothes and he'd be cold, kick the pot and it could break, just...

He got up and grabbed at the bread and took a bite out of it, sighing to himself and sitting on the hay below him, hearing it rustle and crunch a little. Hay...
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:54 am

Sinead groaned and opened her eyes a smirk appearing on her face, the smirk rapidly turned into a grin. "Oh boy seems to me like we are in a small bit of bother here" She commented seemingly talking to herself. "Finally locked me up? Or maybe I am the one who knows the truth that my mind is free and your's is not?" Sinead did not accept the situation rationally, in fact she was rather irrational, bordering plain nuts when away from combat. She propped herself against a wall and continued to smile. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with M... Anyone guess what it is?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:55 am

One of the marines walks down the hall, stops outside Sasha's cell and bangs thrice upon the door.

"Quiet."

He patrols down the rest of the corridor, stopping also outside Sinead's cell and repeating his actions and then back to his post.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 12:59 am

Sasha glared at the marine as he left, yelling "Fuck you," at him as she moved away from the door. She glanced around the room again. She looked down at the pot, and not taking anything in, kicked it in anger. If she couldn't find out what was going on, she was going to make sure that marine had as much fun as she was having.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:01 am

You kick the pot and it flies against the wall, breaking and spilling it's overfull contents everywhere. Human shit slowly rolls down the wall, creating an unbearable stench.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:03 am

Sinead felt herself laughing at the marine's response. "And they say I am nuts... Quiet does not start with a M, guess again" She continued to laugh, her laughter light hearted, gentle but also mocking, harsh and hinted at a soul damaged from conflict.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:04 am

Hayha walked over to the door, frowning as he looked at the other cells. The others were fairly quiet for now. Probably best.

One girl was causing quite the ruckus, it seemed, and Hayha could tell that the Marines would be back before long. He waited at the door, thinking to himself slowly.

Last edited by Fallen on 16/02/14, 01:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:06 am

"Fuck!" Sasha half-screamed, nearly gagging on the smell. She sat in the corner of the room, as far away from the feces as possible.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:08 am

"So a man walks into a bar and says ouch" Sinead rolled over in stitches at her joke.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:12 am

The door at the end of the corridor opens and a tall man walks in. The Marine's salute quickly. He strides down the corridor until he's in full view of all of the cells.

"I am Captain James Avery. You will all be informed why you are here soon enough. Until then, I suggest you get to know each other. You're going to be spending a lot of time together."

He gives them all a quick glance and strides back down the corridor and out of the room. The corridor falls silent again and the smell of shit begins to spread into the other cells.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:17 am

Hayha nodded, sighing to himself as the officer introduced himself and put everyone in their place for the moment. He was right, too. Best to see who else was here. So far, there was a pissed off girl and a laid back girl. Not much to go off of.

But, before he could speak, Hayha took a smell of the air and swore, looking at the door that had caused the loud noise earlier.
"The fuck is that smell?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:18 am

"I kicked the pot at the wall," Sasha said bluntly, "My name's Sasha, you?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:19 am

I push myself up slowly. My lower back still aching. I moved my hips and my neck, twisting my spine, until the pain began to subside. Pushing myself onto my knees. I looked at the bread, but I was not hungry.

I felt a shifting in my bowels, and moved to look at the pot in my cell.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:21 am

"I think the smell was the officer since they are so full of that stuff" Sinead laughed at her comment, her sides hurt slightly from all of the laughing. "I am Sinead a pleasure to meet another fine, upstanding person who is locked up with the rest of us..." She paused for a breath and dramatic effect. "Thing is.. I am the only sane one!" This caused her to have a new fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:22 am

The pot was overfilling already. There was some kind of grate underneath it however.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:25 am

The smell of shit forced what little appetite I had from me. There was a grate beneath it. I moved the pot slowly to one side, being careful as to not spill the shitty contents in my cell. As if the smell of shit was not great enough already. I examined the grate some more.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:26 am

"Call me Hayha."

He frowned, sighing and walking back in his cell for a moment, taking a deep breath, before returning to the door, looking over at Sasha.
"It's probably not best to annoy the Marines here. They might be the kind that consider a beating a light punishment."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:26 am

The grate led down into a small passage that was clearly a sewage line. Likely it cycled round to the water filtration area that all ships had. It was far too small to fit anything but your arm down.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:28 am

Sasha laughed bitterly,
"I'm Special forces, no marine could give me a beating," She said, followed by another bitter laugh, not moving from her seat in the corner.

Last edited by Yoshino on 16/02/14, 01:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:30 am

I withdrew from the grate and stood upon my feet.

"You can call me Nicholas. Or whatever." I said softly through the cell bars.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:31 am

"Really I thought your name as Sasha" Came Sinead's comment in reply to Sasha's, which once more caused her to laugh. Almost everything caused Sinead to start laughing.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:32 am

Is she high? or is the stress causing her to laugh so much? I looked at the bars of my cell, looking to see where everyone was oriented.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:32 am

Hayha nodded, scratching his neck and smirking. As always people gave the Marines less credit than they deserved. Oh well, he wasn't going to defend them, not right now at least.

He looked over to the other cell, whose inhabitant finally decided to speak up.
"So, we have Sasha, Sinead, Nicholas, Hayha, and one nameless person. Assuming there's anyone in that cell at all."
Hayha barely moved to indicate which cell he was talking about.

"Great."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:40 am

I stepped back from the cell door. I looked back at the grate beneath the chamber pot. Perhaps I could poor the pot down the grate? I might be able to use the pot for something.

I moved to the straw mat, and took up a piece of straw, and fished it into the grate, probing as far as it could reach.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:43 am

"She's not Sasha, she is special forces!" Sinead objected with a childish giggle. "So like I was saying I spy with my little eye something beginning with M... Any takers for this?" She was rather insane it seemed or at the very least a little crazy, or someone who was more than slightly off centred. Truth of the matter was, Sinead had simply seen too much combat without respite. Her apparent craziness was her body's way of coping with it.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:44 am

The straw hits a solid lump of human waste and digs into it. Apparently there's a blockage in this area which must be why the chamber pots were brought in.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:46 am

I decide not to try and open the grate after this discovery. I sit back on my heels, and look about the room. Thinking about my next move.

Last edited by Nick on 16/02/14, 01:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:48 am

The room is plain and simple. Grey everywhere. There is straw on the floor along with the overfull chamber pot and the grate. The bread sits upon on the untouched tray. The light is coming from the ceiling. There is nothing more to look at.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:49 am

"So," Sasha said, trying to keep people talking, "Anyone got any idea why we're here?" She asked as she examined the door from her seat.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:50 am

I crawl over to the bread upon the tray, and relocate it to the corner, so I can stand at the cell door. I hold onto the door, and lean into it.

"Why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:51 am

Hayha rubbed his head, groaning. Guessing games weren't fun when you were stressed.

"Moron? Is that it?" He looked over to the side, assuming that was where Sinead was. He really didn't know, he just knew her voice was coming from there.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:53 am

The pair or marines strode down the hallway. One of them unlocked the door and holstered his rifle. The other stood at the door with his rifle pointed at Sasha. The first marine pulled out a shock baton and hit her twice on the legs.

"You ODST's think you're so great."

He hit her again before they both left, locking the door behind them

"Now the rest of you, talk quietly. You'll be informed more later."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:55 am

I furrowed my brow. She was beaten and unable to fight back. I closed my eyes. I whispered to myself.

"I have no weapons. I have only karate, my empty hands..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:56 am

Hayha looked up, eyes wide for a moment. That was something he found interesting.

"Well well. We're all ODSTs then."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:57 am

Sasha stayed on the ground where she'd fallen after being struck,
"What makes you say that?" She asked Hayha.

Last edited by Yoshino on 16/02/14, 01:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:57 am

I nodded. This is an interesting development. A potential team of ODSTs locked in the same cell block.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:59 am

"What, you're deaf? Or couldn't you hear over the sound of me being right and you getting a beating? They called us ODSTs. Damn enar explicitly."

Hayha looked at the two cells before him and frowned, smiling softly.
"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:00 am

"What makes you think that they weren't just talking to me? It was me they electrocuted,"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:02 am

I moved from my cell door, and lay prone upon the cell floor. I moved myself up into a plank position. Bringing in my abdominal muscles, straightening my spine, locking out my arms. I held this position.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:04 am

Hayha looked down, eyes closed, holding back a long sigh.

"I doubt he'd have even raised the topic if it was just you who was an ODST. I know I'm an ODST, so that's at least two of us."

Hayha stepped back, looking up at the light for a moment and then at the door, giving it a push for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:05 am

The door doesn't budge, clearly locked tight.

Good idea though.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:06 am

Sasha sat up, leaning against the wall again,
"How many drops?" She asked, suddenly more interested in conversation having found something in common.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:06 am

I lowered myself slowly into a push-up. Then I raised myself from that position. I repeated this. Listening to the others talking about being ODSTs.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:10 am

Hayha wracked his memory for a moment, frowning as he pondered the exact number.
"Between fifty and fifty five, I'm gonna say. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:12 am

Slow repetitions. Up. Hold. Down. Hold. Repeat. I began to feel my body heat up as a result of this exercise. Slowly, I began to feel more awake.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:14 am

"Twenty... Eight?" She answered, uncertainly, "Oh, there was that time in the arctic of... Harmony, I think. It was Innies, though, but that makes twenty nine,"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:17 am

"Oh, Harmony. I heard that was a little less than fun, had some friends stationed there. What was it like for you, with the Innies? Haven't had the grace of dealing with them in quite a while."

He looked at the door and light again, and then back at his bed with it's hay and straw, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission One: Ciricunius II
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next