Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission One: Ciricunius II

Go down 
+2
N
The White Wolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:27 am

"It was a change of pace, having the upper hand for a change," she answered, "Still, the innies are ruthless bastards when it comes to UNSC,"

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:30 am

"To be honest, I've never encountered an Innie that lived up to all their talk when faced with the raw firepower and numeracy of the UNSC. Hell, the looks on their faces when they see an ODST alone is enough, really."

Hayha looked back finally, shaking his head. He'd been a little distracted, wondering how stiff the hay was.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:34 am

"Never been a POW, then?" Asked Sasha, "My team found a marine strung up, tortured and shot in the head. Must've been one hell of a way to go,"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:36 am

I stopped.

"There was much evil on both sides of that battle."

My voice quiet, withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:42 am

"Yeah, well the innies deserve everything they get. Murderous pieces of shit," Sasha spat, her hate for innies obvious through the venom in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:46 am

Jesús woke up, and sat up, and glanced around the cell, still somewhat asleep, not taking anything in.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:47 am

"ODSTs have done the same thing to the insurgents."
I kept my voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:50 am

A loud bang crested the hallway as the door flew open. Two squads of marines marched in. They walked to the end of the corridor and turned around. Slowly, they began unlocking the doors to the cells and removing the prisoners, marching them along in front.

The marines pushed them through corridor after corridor until the ODST's stood in a C&C room, facing the Captain who had spoken to them before.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:51 am

I straightened myself, and saluted the man we stood before, recognizing him as a higher rank.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:54 am

"Hola." Jesús mumbled, upon seeing the man in front of them.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:17 am

The captain surveyed the ODSTs,

"I imagine you're wondering why you're here. Well. You've been officially killed in action. In truth, you were kidnapped and brought here to assemble an elite squad of ODSTs. You will be performing missions deep behind enemy lines on the slightest bit of intel. You will operate against both Covenant and Rebel forces. There is a high chance most of you will die on these missions. I'm not going to sugar coat it for you."

The captain paced up and and down a little,

"You've all been stripped of your ranks and any previous history. You will begin today as new people."

The captain approached each of them in turn,

"Staff Sergeant Sasha Winter. You will be the squad leader. The success or failure and the lives of every person here rests on your shoulders.

Sergeant Yeodera Hayha. You're the team's overwatch and sniper.

Corporal Nicholas Saint-Nicholas. You will be in charge of keeping the squad alive and working during missions and providing support where ever you can.

Corporal Sinead Orchestra. You're the team's demolition expert.

Corporal Jesús Salazar. You'll be helping wherever you can."

The Captain backed off and gave them all a stern look.

"You've all been chosen for this because you're believed to be the best. But let's get one thing clear. We work purely for Section III of the Office of Naval Intelligence. However, there have already been numerous inquisitions by Section I and we ask you at all times to keep your eyes open for anything suspicious. If word of this gets out, Section III will pull all their support and we'll be facing a full tribunal court."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:20 am

I nodded in affirmation.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:25 am

I did nothing as I looked at the Marine before me. Higher rank or not, I was his superior in every way. Smarter, faster, stronger. The Marines were the best fighting corp in the whole UNSC, and we ODSTs were the best soldiers in the Marines.

I waited, silently, before nodding in affirmation of the Captains words.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:26 am

Jesús nodded, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:37 am

The captain pressed a button on the holographic map table that was to the side of them. It brought up an image of a planet.

"You are currently on board the UNSC Carrier All Under Heaven. We are currently MIA in UNSC records. This planet is Ciricunius II. We have intel that suggests a large insurrectionist force is currently gathering there. "

He pressed another button and the map zoomed in to display a birds eye view of a base lost in a forest.

"You will be dropped here"

He indicated a mountain range that was about 30 miles out from the base.

"The mountains will give you cover as you come down in your pods. From there, you will link up to this road here and follow it along to the base. Then you will pose as members of the rebel forces and gain access. Inside the base are numerous documents that will help in the war against the Innies. You are to extract these documents and get out."

He indicated another mark on the map to the south of the base

"UNSC Marine forces will be deployed here, exactly one hour after you hit dirt. They will proceed to storm the base. You will link up with them, gear up and help them take out the rebels. We can't chance a direct attack because they'll wipe the data before we get a chance to see it."

He closed the map and looked at the squad again.

"I'd recommend sticking together where possible. If you don't link up with the Marine forces by the hour mark, they'll attack regardless.

The marines here will guide you to the armoury and then to your pods.

Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:41 am

Hayha raised a hand instantly, looking at the Captain and not waiting for him to acknowledge his questioning of the plan.

"What do you mean gear up with the Marines? We're going in with arms and armour aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:43 am

"You'll be dropped in armour at first. But I doubt the Innie's are going to let you in if you're carrying fresh UNSC weapons and armour so you'll be ditching them at your drop zone."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:46 am

"How do we, uhh, get uhh, extracted?" Jesus asked.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:47 am

"Once you've extracted as much data as you can and linked up with the Marines, you'll proceed to attack the base. After that, Pelican dropships will bring you back here."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:48 am

"What is the expected resistance? What are their armaments?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:48 am

"So, it'll be a procure on-site operation."

Hayha looked at the hologram closely, attempting to ingrain it in his mind.

Last edited by Fallen on 16/02/14, 03:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:50 am

"What we have is what you've seen on screen. An image and the word of a captured insurrectionist. You'll be scouting at the same time as extracting this data.

Remember. The key to this is to stay under cover until you link up with the Marine forces."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:52 am

"We'll be doing recon." I scratched my chin. "What else do we know about the base? have we done any scans of the area?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:57 am

"We don't know what tech they're supporting. Any kind of scan could reveal us and we can't chance that."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:59 am

"right.." I whispered to myself. "What support do we have, before we meet up with the marines?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:01 am

"None. You'll be alone. If you get caught, that's on your head."

The captain gave them all sorrowful glances

"I wish the odds were better. But this is what this team was brought together for."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:09 am

I nod in affirmation.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:11 am

"Hm... What'll the Marines be packing once they're down? Vehicles, heavy weapons, stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:14 am

"That's not relevant yet. You'll see once they deploy."

The Captain straightened up.

"If that's all. I'd like you to follow the Marines please. God speed."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:21 am

Hayha nodded, and began to walk up behind the Marines, sighing to himself as he thought of the operation. Getting in would be the only real problem, unnoticed. Once they were out, clearing the rebels shouldn't even be an issue. As they walked, Hayha swore to himself as he realized he didn't ask which Innie branch they'd be dealing with.

"Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 08:40 am

Sinead had been surprisingly quiet for a while, walking with the rest of the gang she leaned forward and told Hayha. "M is for madness" This brought a smirk to her face and then she mimed lighting dynamite and made a hissing sound before going "BOOM!" At the top of her voice, this caused her to howl with laughter. Things would change the moment they hit the ground well her old record would have said that, this new one would simply list her as insane.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:50 pm

Sasha nodded silently, it was her duty not to screw up and make sure the others didn't get killed. She eyed the team, silently judging them and trying to plan for several possible outcomes while on the ground, none of which would end well without support.
"How are we going to get inside? It's a lobg shot to assume they'll let us walk through the door,"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:59 pm

Hayha frowned as Orchestra gave him an answer for something he'd completely forgotten about, waiting a moment before smiling. Perhaps it was good someone was so upbeat about all of this.

As they walked, he looked back at Winter, and thought to himself for a moment before speaking.

"I've been thinking about that too. I'm not sure how they'd respond to a bunch of unknown, muscled up figures asking to join them, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt. We might need to split up and try multiple points of entry, some of us requesting to join their forces and some others sneaking in until we can get hold of some disguises."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:11 pm

"Well if you ask me I think we should come up with secret identities..." Sinead began with a wild grin that was both comforting and unsettling for someone who was now in charge of things that turned people into lots of little pieces in a single or several fiery detonations. "My new identity is coming to me I shall be Ash Minami, veterinarian on an distant colony world, joined innies after family got killed, best friend is a talking puppy name Frank" This result with her laughing again, suddenly she made an actual tactical input. "Perhaps one of us should surrender to the authorities when we land as an innie, the others may be inclined to rescue them... Then the individual who is not an innie but was rescued by them can get the rest of the team in?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:48 pm

The team eventually reaches the armoury. There are numerous lockers lined up, five of which have the squads names on them. Inside the lockers would be found the ODST armour and an M6C/SOCOM. Around the walls were the weapon racks containing more or less the whole UNSC armoury selection. The marines waited respectfully outside the armoury.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:05 pm

"Take an M7S, they should give us enough firepower if something goes wrong after hitting dirt. Once we ditch everything, we should at least keep the pistols," She said, starting to armour up.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:14 pm

Hayha shook his head, looking at the SOCOM, pulling down the slide and letting it go with a pleasant clicking noise. He'd always liked the M6C, and despite not using the SOCOM very often, he could still feel the same feeling as always, just with a little extra weight.

"No thanks, Staff. I'm sticking to this thing. One well placed M228 can do a Hell of a lot more than a whole mag of M443s."

Hayha looked around at the other weapons, sighing as he smiled to himself, eyeing the numerous rifles around them, the whole SRS 99 rifle series hanging around them. He reached up and run a hand over one before frowning.
"Procure on-site... These Innies better have some better weapons than the Eradinus Rebels."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:19 pm

"Aww come on man you know I want the good stuff pistols just don't pack it" Sinead protested, sounding more like a child being told that they cannot have a new toy that they desperately want. She eyed the rocket launchers longingly. "Besides if we all roll up with UNSC side arms it is going to look a little obvious that you aren't innes of course me being Ash I am" She grinned at her team before taking several steps towards the rocket launcher and taking it off of the stand. Sinead brought it to her shoulder, aimed at the door and yelled. "Ka-boom!" As she pretended to fire the weapon. This caused her to laugh. "Come on please can I bring this? I promise I'll look after it? I'll love it and pet it, care for it, take it for walkies" She begged, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:25 pm

Sasha slammed her shoulder pads down, attaching them to the rest of the BDU,
"No, a rocket launcher would be a waste, we're leaving everything at the drop point," she said to Sinead, before turning her attention back to Hayha, "Maybe you're right, M6's probably would be fine,"

She paused, "Everyone, listen up. We need to get in and out as quietly as possible, so that means we can't trust that the innies will let all five of us walk in. Salazar, you'll be walking through the door with me, if they let us. The rest of you are going to be outside, try to find another way in, but don't raise the alarm. Hayha, you're in charge of team two,"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:31 pm

Hayha nodded, having returned to his locker, and saluted.
"Yes ma'am."

Sitting down, the oldest member of the team began to apply the lower portion of his battle armour, pulling on the thick armoured pants before standing up, ensuring they fit and were comfortable before grabbing the armoured boots, which ran all the way up to his knees.

Left foot first, then right foot, before latching them on tight and giving them each a single rap. They fit perfectly. He'd learnt long ago that a little bit of extra tightness never did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:37 pm

Sinead pouted seemingly hurt by the refusal to let her bring a rocket launcher to the party. "Fine" She said sounding like a teenager throwing a strop. She placed the weapon back before beginning to dress in her armour, grumbling to herself. "A rocket launcher is a waste she said, yeah well the boss lady says so and that means it is so" It sounded like she was having a conversation with herself. "Well you know how leaders go, lots of shouting not so much fun stuff for us" This caused her to laugh heavily at that. "Just like old times, new faces to join with the old ones soon enough kinda reminds me of the time me, myself, I, Sammie, Ryan and Smit dropped deep... How I loved and loathed those times" She grinned manically as she continued to dress in her armour, while in deep conversation with herself. The thing with Sinead was, though most of the time she was clearly insane every now and then for those who listened carefully, sane, reasonable and tactical advise slipped through the cracks of madness.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 04:07 pm

Sasha strapped on her boots, and pulled on the fingerless gloves of the BDU.
"It's going to be shit taking all of this off again," She thought out loud, holstering her pistol as she did.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 05:07 pm

Hayha stood, his breast plate already covering his torso as he began to set his shoulder pieces in place one by one. He adjusted himself a little, stretching out to ensure he still had proper flexibility in this battle suit.

He looked at the gloves before him, smiling. Just like his old ones, fully enclosed. He slipped them on and grasped in the air, taking a deep breath and picking up his helmet, examining it for a moment. Didn't seem like there were any attachments, which he had to admit, disappointed him.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 06:21 pm

Sinead finished putting on her armour, sliding the helmet over her head, with her visor unpolorized the uncontrolled madness was still clearly visible in her eyes, burning brightly like a roaring fire. It flickered briefly for a second revealing a tormented soul that had seen too many friends, comrades and family killed in war. "This will be fun just like going to school although with you guys and my companions" Sinead gestured towards an unoccupied seat. "Ain't that right Sammie?" She turned back to face the people who existed in the room. "She's just a little quiet, lost her family a few days back but she is good for the drop" Part of her knew Sammie was long dead, most of Sinead simply refused to acknowledge the fact, her body coped with the loss in a weird way.
"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round" She sang with childlike innocence moving topics swiftly. "The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 06:48 pm

Sasha looked at the helmet still in the locker, seeing her face reflected in the visor, before picking it up and pulling it on, depolarising the visor as she did.

"Give your gear a final check, everyone. We don't want anything to fail when we need it,"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 01:17 am

Jesus nodded, as he put on his gear, before giving it a final check over.

"Si, all is good."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 03:40 am

I slowly equipped my ODST battle armor. Stripping out of my civilian clothes and putting on the black pants and shirt of the ODSTs. I laced up my boots and made them tight, making a knot that wouldn't come undone in battle, but that I could still untie. Then I put on the thigh armor, and then the lower leg armor. Then, with practised dexterity, I adorned the back and chest armor. Strapping it on, attaching it to the lower armor. I had to readjust the jock piece, I didn't want to have to do another readjustment under stress.
then I did the wrist and lower arm protection, and then the shoulder. The pauldrons usually gave me trouble, but not this time.

In my head, I went over the basics again, making sure every piece was in its rightful place. I moved my body, testing my work. All the pieces moved as they were meant to. I lowered myself into a squat position, and jumped. Getting a feel for this new armor, yet unformed to the contours of my body. I landed softly, the armor made little noise, and nothing felt out of place.

I nodded to myself and placed my helmet on. The heads up display indicated who I was, and connected seamlessly to the Neural implants. the neural interface worked well, I could see my own basic health information: heart rate, blood, stress levels, body temperature, and other basic information. I ran the helmet through the basics, polarizing and depolarizing, turning on the thermal vision, and turning it off. Everything worked fine. I took the helmet off, and set it down.

I picked up the SOCOM, and looked at the weapon rack. I was given the role of Medic and Support. I needed a gun that could lay down the rain. I needed to remember though, that this was a recon mission first, and combat second. We needed to be in and out before they could erase the data.

We'd be dropped off thirty miles from the target. We had to surveil the area before we got too close to the base. We needed to see what we were up against. I could pick up any of the insurrectionists weapons, should things get hairy, so I don't need to worry as much about my current choice. So picking the SAW right now wouldn't be the best idea. I could go with the M7S caseless, or the MA5S and be fine.

I picked up and attached the rucksack. I made sure it had biofoam, and other basic medical provisions to keep my squad alive. Or close to alive. I closed my eyes, clenched and unclenched my fists, running through dozens of combat situations in my head, and the medical treatment I'd be required to do. Most of it was removing shrapnel and filling the area with bio foam. Most of it. Some injuries could not be treated on the battlefield, but that doesn't mean you couldn't be inventive.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 05:22 am

Hayha looked around at the team, all decked out in the black, sleek, intimidating armour of the Orbital Drop Shock Troop. He set his helmet on, tapping it a little and looking around, activating the VISR system and smiling, as the whole room changed for him.

"Perfect."
He turned it off and looked over at Winter, holding the SOCOM by his side. The rest of the team would see a small blink go off on their radar, as Hayha indicated he was ready, his arms and armour all set.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 07:47 am

With your team ready to go, the marine's lead you to the hanger bay where your pod awaits. The pods are currently on the ground and open, although there are dozens of them.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 05:23 pm

"Everyone strap in," Sasha said, sitting down in her SOEIV and checking that everything inside was in working order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission One: Ciricunius II   Mission One: Ciricunius II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission One: Ciricunius II
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next