Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)

Go down 
+3
Apothecary
N
Razgriz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 11:33 am

Okay so I've been trying to think of some villains for the Superhero RP and so far down to three with only one slightly more detailed than the others. Would like some help from those in the rp since you're in it too, so I put up the link for the doc I made for these guys.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11XlOj-GxDWoYPxH9ja0DLTy9q24g0QiOXP9Gj80dQlE/edit

Either help with names, powers, motives, or even come up with your own (in fact it would be good to make some of your own since.....I have sharing issues >.>)

Please be serious when you make the villains when it comes to their names, motives, and powers. And yes, they can be more powerful than the heroes but not to the point we need Old Man Henderson to counter Old Man Henderson......which to be honest would make for an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 06:49 pm

So uh, how about those settings in the doc, eh?
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 06:53 pm

How about a Giant Worm?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 07:31 pm

How about an enemy who can only be beaten by intense psychic ability?
We'd all be fucked :3
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 08:46 pm

Fallen wrote:
How about an enemy who can only be beaten by intense psychic ability?
We'd all be fucked :3

except for me >.>

So yeah, we'd all be fucked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 08:58 pm

Nick wrote:
So uh, how about those settings in the doc, eh?

Wait, do you mean you can't make edits to the doc or even view it Nick?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:00 pm

Can't make edits. Viewing is fine.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:08 pm

Huh, well I'll see if I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:11 pm

Oh and Apoth, what did you have in mind for the worm?

And San.....no.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:17 pm

World War 3
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:19 pm

Kinda ripping it off from a game but the Giant Worm would be sinking entire cities and towns.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:21 pm

Can't imagine which game you're thinking of >.>

But I'm kinda talking repeat villains, the guys who manage to keep coming back over and over again

So that means no WW3 Garth.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:24 pm

Well, the dude with the psychic abeletah would be pretts cool. and he'd be a repeat villain for sure, since you know, all the heroes would be able to do is thwart his plans, and we wouldn't be able to kill him, we'd be fighting his minions, and when his plan is thwarted he'd retreat to some secret base we wouldn't be able to find

we also wouldn't know about his inability to be defeated by other means, and we may not even have to face him (face to face) for a good while, it'd be like dealing with his top goons and such. I could see it
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:25 pm

Fight an Enclave like group, they keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:29 pm

well raz it'd be ww4 and ww5 etc :P

but in all seriousness i got an idea

maybe one of the people who keeps coming back isn't really an actual villain just someone who is against our method of doing things so antagonist but not outright villain
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:32 pm

I think they're called an Anti-Hero zeru.

Nick the idea about the guy working behind the scenes is interesting though at the same time I'd still rather they weren't this big powerful psychic who as you say has an inability to be defeated by other means since.....well, how would we beat him when it eventually came to a direct confrontation?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:38 pm

That's the point though, you don't need to be able to defeat a reoccurring villain, even in a direct confrontation, you'd have to get creative in beating him, because you wouldn't be able to use your power to beat him, you'd have to figure out a way get past his defenses. That's what make reoccurring villains so awesome, they're eventually outsmarted in some way and not beaten with brawn, which seems to be what you want I guess.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime02/06/14, 09:39 pm

who says it would ever come to a direct fight
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime11/06/14, 08:02 am

Okay so updated the document, feel free to check it out. Either leave your comments here or on the page in a different font and with your name by it. Feedback is welcome (what works, what doesn't)
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime22/07/14, 07:09 pm

hmm, well the best i can think of for a new villain would be The Joker or something else, his power would be he can bend reality and that means that he became it so if he dies he brings reality with him because hes apart of it, but he has his mind set on messing things up for the world and can only be contained by one of pure light or else he will ether escape or if killed, kill everyone with him.
only a suggestion you can ignore or create something based off this
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime22/07/14, 08:57 pm

Well as far as your suggestion for a villain goes Shadow, while I appreciate the effort that kind of seems.....too powerful, like a god villain maybe. Right now, I'd rather not have god villains and just have villains that are going to be a bitch to take down even when we work together.

Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime23/07/14, 08:24 am

HA doc and Raz i just wrote that as a villain idea yes, it seems over powered but with a creative mind its quite easy to create something off it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)   Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Some Help Here (SHRP Related)
Page 1 of 1