Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm

Go down 
+2
Draco
Teria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:30 pm

there we go now on to the armory and if u don't mind i'll reattach the replacement armor since i'm pretty much trained in that field
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:32 pm

=to Zeru= Ok.

=i remember the uplink module= Oh, hey, any spare JFO helms? I kinda lost my uplink module, and, well, I kinda need that.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:35 pm

sure if u want i can do a complete overhaul and reduce ur armor's wait by 25%-50% which would really come in handy
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:37 pm

Meh. I kinda like having this weight. Makes me push myself, but, if you got anything like kneepad jumpjets that'd help.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:40 pm

nope now where'd marcus go
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:41 pm

=i call out= Hey, Marc! Where are ya?

=i see him, asleep= Okay, at least I'm not the only one who falls asleep at the oddest moments.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:50 pm

ok to avoid any mishaps i'm gonna need ur to get out of the armor
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:52 pm

=i begin taking it off, chuckling= Usually only Jay asks that.

=i hand it to him= Don't dent it. Well, not any more than it always is.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:54 pm

give a like 30 mins and it'll be fixed
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:57 pm

Ok. I'll just wait right here. Hey, you don't have any phosphorus nearby, do you? I got an idea on my Razors.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:58 pm

=finishes the armor there we go and don't even think about it
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 04:59 pm

=i put the armor on= Why not? These little bastards could always use an upgrade.Besides, don't you want to see what happens when a burning piece of metal ignites someone's innards?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:01 pm

the only phosphorus i have is white phosphorus which is something i can't let u use do to the fact it's considered inhuman torture even oni doesn't do it
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:02 pm

Ok, that's fair.

=i gesture at the equipment= Want to take that along?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:03 pm

bullhorn wrote:
=i put the armor on= Why not? These little bastard could always use an upgrade.

(I wake up) Oh, sorry for going to sleep on you. Have gotten much sleep these days.

(Matter-of-Factly) Anyway, I ran a diagnostic and did those repairs you asked me to do for your leg sections.

(adding) By the way, I'll run a program that should sync new section of the armor with the repaired sections of the armor.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:04 pm

it stays since the frigate isn't designed to hold this knd of equipment
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:09 pm

=to Zeru= Ok, anything else you want to bring?

=to Marcus= Glad to see that you can get up, Marc. Need a hand? =i extend my hand out=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:12 pm

nope nothing else there're a few min gauss turrets that need to be installed on the ouside of the frigate only got 5 of them
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:14 pm

=to Zeru= Seriously? Mini Gauss Turrets? Dang, you can make anything, can't you?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:19 pm

bullhorn wrote:
=to Zeru= Ok, anything else you want to bring?

=to Marcus= Glad to see that you can get up, Marc. Need a hand? =i extend my hand out=

(I grip Dormii's hand) Yes, thank you.

(I brush my chest plate) You have no idea how hard it was to do effect some sort of repairs.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:20 pm

=to Marcus= I can imagine. These things aren't simply in any sense of the word. Cmon, I'm going to go see if there's a room to my liking.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:22 pm

dang it now where'd syaa go
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 05:57 pm

Does it matter? Cmon, let's go check out our new ship.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 06:00 pm

actually it does she's in the whole she wants to have a baby phase so i'm trying to avoid her so far so good only 24 hours to go
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 07:16 pm

=i take my helmet off and raise my eyebrows at him= Ok, now I really have to meet Syaa. Anyone willing to have your baby must be nuts.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 07:38 pm

bullhorn wrote:
=i take my helmet off and raise my eyebrows at him= Ok, now I really have to meet Syaa. Anyone willing to have your baby must be nuts.

(I nod) Amen to that. I've lived around crazy women for the first eighteen years of my life.

(Adding) And they weren't just expectant mothers (I wink).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 07:51 pm

=I walk into the room wiping blood off=

Me: I hear ya..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 09:12 pm

=to all present= Ok, you all do whatever it is that you are doing, I am going to go find either Jay, or a room that I can call my own. Also, dibs on any guitars you might find, I've been thinking of practicing playing them.

=i go off searching our new home for anyplace that might be good. i find several, but i keep looking, partly for Jay and partly so i can just do something. I did find an electric/acoustic guitar hybrid along the way, and i started playing it as i wandered the ship=

I've been wandering around, always looking down at all I see. Painted faces, build the places I can't reach...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 09:22 pm

Me: He has the right idea!

=I head off to the Medical Section hopefully to find some supplies=
=I stuff my bag full of anything that can be of use to me: Blood, Morphine, Ketamine, IV and scissors=

Me: I guess we will use this a lot..

=I head to the Mess Hall, hopefully not to get assaulted=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 10:12 pm

(I look at Snow)*Y'know, I just might join you today.*

(I head to the mess hall)Been awhile since I had anything decent to eat. Years since I had anything almost edible.

(I get myself a plate and tuck into a good dish)
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/05/11, 11:14 pm

trust me i'm not that bad if only we could have a vacation from all this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 12:09 am

=Searching through semi cooked food=

Me: Ehh.. I guess I will have a Frankfurt.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 12:32 am

relax it's safe to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 03:09 am

=I travel through the corridors, with a gun pointed at them of course. I emerge to a computer, I press "enter"=

Me: I thought we were more advanced then this..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 03:22 am

=comm to Snow= Hey, I can see that you found my joke. I thought I cleared that, sorry. Hold on.

=I perform a wireless terminal reboot= That better? By the way, when are we gonna get clear of the Trophaeum? I'm not really looking forward to it, but I like plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 03:56 am

Me: =to Dormii= I don't know but I want to blow it up! If we do that is..

=I continue to look on the computer for answers=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 04:01 am

as soon as the other ship'sready to go both ships will head off most likely to another suicide mission
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 04:22 am

=playing the chords to "the Good Life" in background of comm= Hey, Zeru, I'm guessing that means that you managed to fix whatever it was that Jay did? I got the impression that you couldn't fix it.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 05:43 am

trust me it's not that hard
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 05:55 am

=comm to Zeru= I'll take your word on that, I'm only good with computers.

=open channel= I'm going comms off for a while, everybody. If you need me, just start shooting or screaming.

Dormii, out.

=i close the comm-out, but keep the comm-in active. i pick a room and start cleaning the old user's things=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:41 am

I walk into the main control room, hitting ship wide comms as i do so.

Dormii. Snow. Marcus. The ship is now fully fitted and we'll be ready to leave as soon Zeru heads on back to The Tropheaum. But note I already have a destination in mind. We shall not head into battle. We shall not go somewhere that the UNSC can bother us. We have earned our rest and I propose we take a little vacation. We are heading to the planet of Beta Gabriel in the Epsilon Eridani System. Im fully aware this brings us all close to Reach but believe me, the planet there is so beautiful that you won't even remember it's location. There was a minor Brute presence on the planet at some point but the UNSC did something useful and managed to wipe them out. If we are lucky, we may find a small colony of humans there but I'm sure we could enjoy ourselves without them.

I turn off of the comms and instead open a private channel to Zeru

You may want to get your ship fixed up soon. Meet us there okay?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 05:07 pm

KillerSkippy21 wrote:
I walk into the main control room, hitting ship wide comms as i do so.

Dormii. Snow. Marcus. The ship is now fully fitted and we'll be ready to leave as soon Zeru heads on back to The Tropheaum. But note I already have a destination in mind. We shall not head into battle. We shall not go somewhere that the UNSC can bother us. We have earned our rest and I propose we take a little vacation. We are heading to the planet of Beta Gabriel in the Epsilon Eridani System. Im fully aware this brings us all close to Reach but believe me, the planet there is so beautiful that you won't even remember it's location. There was a minor Brute presence on the planet at some point but the UNSC did something useful and managed to wipe them out. If we are lucky, we may find a small colony of humans there but I'm sure we could enjoy ourselves without them.

I turn off of the comms and instead open a private channel to Zeru

You may want to get your ship fixed up soon. Meet us there okay?

(I listen to the comms)*Hmmm...Beta Gabriel...now that rings a bell. I remeber helping clean up the Covvie presence on the planet.* *Good times, good times.*

(I finish my meal and head to the rec room on board the ship)*Hopefully this place ain't a useless bucket like the Resolute*

(I go into the rec room and start lifting wieghts)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 05:17 pm

=open comm= Rest? What is this rest you speak of? =i laugh= It'll be good. Hopefully.

=i clear out all of the old belongings and place them in the storage room across the hall. II then proceed to bring my things in, including the bookshelf of Latin books, the armor stand, a small shrine i made to honor my gods, etc=

=private comm to Jay= Hey, you wanna talk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:14 pm

=I search the rest of the ship.. seemingly empty=

Me: =Through comm= Guys, are you sure we should start adjusting before these.. Things attack us?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:16 pm

=comm to Snow= Would you rather we try to kill something that'll just disappear when you sweat, change clothes, take a shower or bath, or even just fall in some water?

My suggestion: Just make sure you close off any places you aren't going to go into, and carry a weapon with you.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:36 pm

I turn my comm over to Dormii

I think the question is do you want to talk?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:38 pm

=comm to Jay= I asked you first. Meet you in the cafeteria?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:39 pm

I glance one last time over the monitors in the room.

Sure.

I turn the comm off and talk to myself for a minute

Hmm i could probably get these hooked into my room. I'd be able to keep track of everything better.

I walk out to the canteen
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:41 pm

=i walk over to Jay= Cmon, maybe I can make that soup of whatever-it-was that you made me.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime26/05/11, 08:43 pm

I give a short, rich laugh

I've got to see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm   Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3-A: Calm before the Storm
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next