Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 9: TBD

Go down 
+10
Xion's Memory
Sunrieon
The Meta
TrashClown
zeru
Colgate
Draco
Felix
Teria
Razgriz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 10:08 am

got it[u]

=has the bridge crew starts up the slipspace drive=

[u]we should be there in a couple hours

Last edited by zeru on 07/08/12, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 10:22 am

(Punikav)
Okay. We'll be suited up and ready.

=we all head off to the armory to get our armor and weapons while we wait for Zeru=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 10:25 am

*Starfilled*
Have it your way young Manipular. Deny yourself your.....birthright, doesn't seem like the right word. Inheritance, I suppose. You may be born of my blood, but you are not a true Forerunner.

(Jason)
Yeah, I've been over this little detail before. I'm not Human, and I'm not Forerunner. I'm a hybrid, a cross between the two.

*Starfilled*
And you're comfortable with that? Standing apart from both races?

(Jason)
It gives my life more meaning. Born an outcast, I take my life within my hands and shape it, defining it based not on what race I belong to, but with my deeds. They will be what I leave behind, and they will be what determine where I stand in the universe.

*Starfilled*
Fascinating. There was once among the Forerunners, one who spoke just like you. While not in as many words, he certainly meant the same thing.
=And then once more, he went silent=

Last edited by Razgriz on 07/08/12, 06:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 10:31 am

=shortly after the troph enters slipspace bound for Zephyre=

{so we're off on yet another random adventure}

problem with that?

{nope but I take it we're pretty much gonna run into trouble and get into battles}

dam straight
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 03:27 pm

I had went over to the medbay quickly enough. I was feeling a bit under the weather. Kinda happens when you start bleeding out.
As I found the medbay I was immediately taken care of. Taken to a room where they treated my wounds.
A little bit of good news. The injuries aren't deep or very bad at all. I might have a couple new scars is all that's permanent.
My armour isn't damaged much either. Its going to need some repairs though. "Thanks." I say to the doctors when leave.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 10:12 pm

(Jason)
=Great, now I'm being compared to another long dead Forerunner. I was honestly hoping the guy didn't give me a name, or at least stuck to calling me Jason, or Manipular. The thought of having a Forerunner name was, while not entirely unpleasant, definitely unneeded. It took me a few seconds to finally remember what I was getting ready for, and I left my office to head back to my ship=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/08/12, 11:15 pm

=gets word alphonse left the medbay so he heads to meet him=

mind following me so i can fix your armor for you?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 01:27 am

"So you repair armour huh? How convenient... yeah. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 02:06 am

will warn you if your serious bout joining my crew you will have to have a custom chip implanted to allow access to various areas while also preventing the heavy hall turrets from killing you and it also gives my a.i elyon the abilty to interact with you better during battle and what not, still wanna join?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 02:54 am

"Depends on what your crew does for a living. I don't want join a band of pirates. Even if you just saved my hide."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 03:32 am

no we're not pirates our goal is to start our own nation so far it's only 2 systems but intend on growing eventually
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 03:36 am

"You're own nation... where? How?... Why?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 04:31 am

near the galactic core,claiming,why not
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 04:36 am

"Fair enough I guess... I'm guessing you trust me with this information..."
I yawn in the middle of my sentence and put my hand on my neck. But then change the subject.
"Where we headin anyway?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 04:39 am

=they arrive at a door which zeru opens and enters=

a repair room just take off your armor and put it in it's corresponding place and it will activate a signal fir the machine to start repairs
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 05:38 am

"Pretty good tech you have here. And it doesn't look like anything human built."
I begin taking off my armour after I shut it down. Eventually getting it off completely. Then the room begins to reek with my body odor.
"Sorry, haven't showered in over a month in a half."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 05:42 am

no worries and your armor shold be fixed in a few hours since it's nothing serious, anyway do you still want to join?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 05:51 am

"New life in a new nation on a planet near the galactic core and get to be one of its founders. Hell yeah I'm in."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 05:52 am

first things first have a seat gotta put the chip in
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 05:57 am

"So your ship A.I. can access my armour?"
I ask while I sit down on a chair near the wall.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:00 am

oh no only if you allow her to this allows u access to restricted areas that most crew can't go etc think id card and key all in one

=walks over to a table and grabs a small device=

here's how it works inject this into the back of your head near your brainstem safely i may add where it wil attach no problem whatsoever compeltely painless ready?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:05 am

"My.. brain? Shouldn't we be in the medbay for this? Because this seems highly dangerous... Are you sure you know what you are doing?"
Never thought I'd be in a situation like this. Ever.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:06 am

yes i know what i'm doing did this before and no we don't not that complex
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:19 am

"I have nothing to lose. Lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:35 am

=walks behind alphonse and places a scanner behint his skull to verify it just to be sure and starts placing the needle in very slowl which takes 10 minutes before he gets done=

should be it i don't reccomend fast movement or collisions and you may have major migraine for a few days?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:52 am

Surprisingly, I didn't feel a thing while he worked. Which I'm glad I didn't, would have messed him up. I'm just glad its past me now. "Alright. I'll play it safe."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:55 am

how about we go get some food?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 06:58 am

"Yeah, sure."
I stand up from the chair. Then I get a wiff of myself a gag slightly.
"Can I perhaps get a shower first?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 08:00 am

sure my A.I sent u list of where main thins are just follow the directions to the living quarter area
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 09:24 am

=Planet Hayarohayaro, or Rohan as the UNSC soldiers tended to call it. The UNSC Guild Navigator has just docked with Gold Base. Rautha and his squad were sent out of the base on a search for a specific Spartan who was lost track of on this planet some months ago. Strangely enough, they were on this mission at the request of X No Delta himself...=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 09:53 am

--The Graveyard--

*Assistant*
Sir, we've received word from the testing facility. They're saying that while they've yet to fully grow, results are looking promising. All signs show that the first batch will be ready in at least another 24 hours.

(Hans)
=That surprised me. I knew the technology was advanced, and based off of Forerunner methods. But still, so soon?=
And they've detected no negligible signs of growth? Nothing that would impede their performance?

*Assistant*
Other than the predicted and accepted defects? No sir.

(Hans)
Then inform the other sites to begin production the moment their facilities are complete.

*Assistant*
=They hesitated, then asked=
Sir, I know that the value of these....things, is high. But are you sure we have enough facilities to manufacture the amount we need?

(Hans)
We have only three other facilities, but they will grow. Both in size and number. Transport the wrecks to the other planned locations, and have them scrapped and turned into other facilities. As for our existing facilities, send a portion of available materials to them for expansion.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 02:23 pm

I nod and turn to leave the room.
"I'll be at the food place later."
Then I leave the room and walk off towards the living quarters. Noticing the people I walk by stare at me. Either they're surprised to have another spartan on board. Or I really smell bad. Probably the latter I think as I walk by.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/08/12, 11:34 pm

=heads to the messhall closest to him and grabs a quick bite to eat=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/08/12, 01:51 am

I find a good sized room with no one in it. Not claimed by anyone, no personal belongings anywhere. So I walk in and go straight to the bathroom
Then I turn on the water and well... take off my clothes and take shower.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/08/12, 08:09 pm

=After a day of searching, Feyd commed back to the Navigator=

F- This is Feyd-1220 to UNSC Guild Navigator. No signs of the Spartans anywhere, sir. I dont think they're here anymore.

F- Yes sir. Returning to base.

=The spartan and his party of Marines and ODSTs packed up into their warthogs and began heading back to Gold Base=

--------------------------------------------------------------------

M- Over a month in this shit and still no signal. I don't think we're getting rescued, Rok.

=Rok looked at him with an expression of disappointment=

R- [I don't think I ever really expected we would...]
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/08/12, 10:05 pm

1 month after Gold Team operation, GHOST team undercover operation

=The shuttle arrives on the unknown planet, where GHOST team is to assassinate the planetary Govenor=

Jack:(bickering) Why is ONI sending US? We're not experts in this at all.

Aaron:(sighs) Because ONI wants our type of training here.

Jack: I just don't like it.

Jordan:(exhausted) We may not like it, Jack, but ONI doesn't give a care about our opinion.

=Jeremy merely yawns, and Kait imitates Jeremy by yawning as well=

Lucas: I, for one, like the idea. =The ship goes silent and he then shuts up=

=Alexi then brings the ship into the private pad ONI got for GHOST team=

Alexi: Welcome to Cargento, people. Operation Jericho is go.

=Groaning and yawning, GHOST team goes to get ready for the operation=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/08/12, 10:17 pm

(Conner)
=The next morning, I waited in Hangar A-01 at Alpha Base. I was to meet the rest of Alpha Team there, along with the Admiral. Last night I had gone over the dossiers of each person in my team. Alpha itself was a four man squad, the size of a standard fireteam. Though I suppose Alpha wasn't really standard. We were now officially part of the Naval Special Warfare branch of Haven's military. Well, we were the first generation of it anyway. The NavSpecWar was created only within the last month, and we didn't have enough trained people to qualify for it. As far as I knew, Alpha was the only team in there. My thoughts were interrupted when four people walked into the hangar. My team, and the Admiral=

Admiral. I'm guessing this is the rest of the team?

(Jason)
=After a good nights rest, I decided to oversee introductions for the new team. After all, considering where they'd be based and what mission's they'd undertake, it seemed the responsible thing to do=
Yes Lieutenant. I assume by now you already know everyone here?

=I gestured at the three people behind me=

(Conner)
Yeah, I was going over their dossiers.
=I watched as the three of them formed into a line. Two men, and one woman. She spoke first=

(Chris)
Corporal Chris Vasquez, reporting for duty, sir!

(Conner)
Chris? You're dossier has you listed as Christina.

(Chris)
=I couldn't help but sigh, even if it meant my posture slackened a little=
With all due respect sir, I prefer Chris. Or Vasquez.

(Conner)
=That got a chuckle out of me. The admiral too=
At ease Corporal, Chris will do.

=The next two guys in line decided to follow Chris' example, and declared themselves=

(Trevor)
Private Trevor Wierzbowski.

(Tim)
Private Tim Crowe.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 02:42 am

By habit I take my shower quickly, not stopping to enjoy the cleaniness it brought. Once I get out of it I put on clothes I find in a dresser. My new dresser. The clothes look strange, I don't know why, they just do. Maybe its because I spent the last month in the same clothes. They place is going to need some getting used to.

I yawn as I leave the room. And within a minute I find the cafeteria, looking for my new commander.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 02:56 am

=gets up and see's alphonse enter=

glad you could make it
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 02:59 am

"What did you think would happen to me? Especially in a shower?"
I grin jokingly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 03:02 am

that'd you would get lost
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 03:05 am

"Well, I've been on space ships for quite a large portion of my life. I kinda guessed the messhal would be here."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 03:07 am

that and you have a map now helps
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 03:10 am

"Then why did you think I would get lost?"
I rest my hand on the top of my head, feeling absolutely great that I'm clean.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 04:38 am

not everyone checks the map
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:31 am

(Conner)
=I looked the two of them over. Wierzbowski was average looking, neither too thin or too muscled, with short blonde hair and light blue eyes. Crowe was more or less the opposite, with dark, thick hair and quite heavily muscled, and tall too=
Welcome to Alpha gentlemen. I assume you already know the Admiral?

(All three)
Sir, yes sir.

(Jason)
At ease. I'm just hear to oversee the teams' formation, and after introductions give you guys your new orders.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:45 am

but yeah feel free to eat whatever you want
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:48 am

"I'm not really all that hungry. Besides. I'd rather learn more about this Nation you're attempting to build."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:50 am

all it really is right now is 2 small systems which together are about 1.5 times the size of the sol system
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/08/12, 05:52 am

"The... sol system?"
This is a new word for me. Wait.... this tech isn't human. And there's different words being used here... is Zeru Ishtar a XNNO?

Last edited by Fel on 10/08/12, 06:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: TBD
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next