Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Against All Odds

Go down 
+2
Kristoff
Cel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 01:27 am

(Six Covenant ships have have exited Slipsace outside Sydney and are moving in. Marathon Class UNSC Neptune and two Frigates, UNSC Oktoberfest UNSC Parasonic, have moved in to attack, but are outnumbered 3 to 1. Two Corvettes have moved past and are beginning to bombard the city and are deploying Phantoms and Banshees. Ground forces have just been given the orders to evacuate the Citizens, and secure the city.)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Not cool enough for a real rank

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 01:36 am

The 265th Infantry got the orders to move out and evacuate the city. One of the senior members, Corporal Jack Clearwater, walked up to Private First Class Chris Shay, "You ready to kick some ass, kid?" Chris just gave him a grin as he slung his sniper over his shoulder and held his DMR, "I'll be the last thing those Covie bastards never see!" The Corporal gave him a fist bump and the two walked to the hanger bay with the rest of the 265th for a lift into the city.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 01:59 am

I grab my assault rifle, DMR, and other equipment from my locker. I place my helmet under my arm and jog to the hanger bay, where most of my platoon was assembling. I look at their faces, some are scared, others excited, a couple had unreadable expressions. I give a loud whistle to get their attention and stand in front of them.

"As you all know, the Covenant is finally here. Attacks are being reported all across the surface, so help isn't an option. We're on our own here... We're being shipped to LZ Foxtrot to move citizens out before things get any worse, I don't know all the details so be on your toes."

I nod and give them a Salute.

"Marines load up!"

Last edited by Celestia on 01/02/13, 02:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 02:09 am

Gold Team was assembled on the hangar deck of the Neptune, Naval personnel carefully avoided the nearly two dozen metric tons of armor and weapons, knowing the Spartan-2's reputation as walking tanks. That, and the team's reputation as hard nosed fighters perpetuated their aura of 'DON'T MESS WITH US.' ONI officers knew to avoid them when Gold was off duty, partially due to Gold Five's reputation, as one marine put it, 'a scrappy bitch that would make even a Brute shit their pants.' A few minutes later, an ONI officer came in, bearing news for Gold Team.

"Spook coming in, sir" Dan whispered to me, making sure nearby marines didn't overhear. I shook my head, "I suspect he comes bearing bad news, yes?" Dan simply nodded, figuring it wise to keep his mouth shut. The spook came to me, the poor guy most likely feeling the intense stare that Sakura was giving him. I looked at her and gave her a gesture to keep quiet. I look to the spook, an expectant expression on my face. The spook spoke up, stating "Command wants your team on standby in case the situation on the ground gets out of control." The man paused a moment "I'm sure you and your team don't need to be reminded of the strategic importance down there." I simply nod, allowing the man to leave without him pissing himself.

I look to the team, saying "You heard the man, get your asses ready. Because for all I know, we could be deployed right this second. So get moving." The team, seeing the hard look on my face, scrambled to get their gear ready to help support the marines on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 02:34 am

I tapped a few of the keys on the panel before me, biting my lip before scratching my head and sighing, my helmet resting at my side. I still wasn't used to these models, even if the differences were only minor. The requirement to be more cautious to accomodate the larger gear of these TCIs was just abominable. Taking care of soldiers was hard enough in this flying bricks.

I looked out through the screen before me, and saw a few squads and little mish mashed groups all saluting, loading, getting ready for the next assault.
This hadn't been a fun battle, but we all knew the costs now.

"Mercino, get around and check that the storage is tight and secure." The mechanic nearby nodded and made his way over, as I continued to run internal checks, making sure the systems were good. Thankfully, my baby was back on the Say My Name, so I didn't have to worry too much about the damage to this thing.
As long as I could still get these boys were they needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 02:45 am

Chris grinned as he saw the Pelican drop in and muttered under his breath, "For every one of my friends and family killed on Reach, I'll kill 10 of those Covie bastards." He followed suit as the platoon got on the Pelican before closing his eyes and whispering to Chloe, "Let me know when we land." Chris may be ready to face the Covenant, he still had a terrible, immobilizing fear of heights.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 02:51 am

I nod and pat his back.

"Don't worry bud, we'll be ok. The pilot knows what hes doing."

I stand and walk into the cockpit.

"We're ready."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:02 am

I look back as the group enters, smiling and giving them a bit of a gesture, as if tipping a hat.
They looked capable, but they were gonna die. Everyone was dying, and if not for number difference this was gonna end just like Reach. I sighed, and put on my helmet before opening a comm to the leader of this platoon.

"Alright, I'd get seated if I were you Ma'am. This is gonna be a bumpy ride."
I clicked a few buttons and slowly, very slowly, the ship began to whir to life.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:14 am

I look out the cockpit window, as we begin to lift off.

"I think we should be good, drones have most the city's air secure... for now."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 09:35 pm

I looked at the map of the area I was dropping in, it was large, and I only had a vague sense of where I had to go, and there'd be a LOT of Covenant down there.

I activate my headset, turning on a comm-link to my commander.

"Admiral, I'd like to request a small strike force to help with my mission."

Admiral: "I'll see what I can do, Captain, however, most of the Neptune's ODST forces are being deployed in key areas."

"Understood, sir. Captain Cassidy out."

Last edited by Luna on 02/02/13, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 09:57 pm

Chris heard the pelican whir to life and he clenched to a handle and just hoped that the ride wouldn't be that bad. He then let go for a brief second to unwrap some gum and put it in his mouth to calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 10:00 pm

We fly out of the hanger with the other pelicans and rise up into the air. I get a good look at the city and my breath catches. The two corvettes were doing heavy damage to the skyline, but had only hit a small quarter of the city, but still was taking a toll on the citizens. I could make out hundreds of Banshees and Phantoms dropping down to hit the streets, the drones and AA's were doing their job, but it wasn't enough.

"Shit... its worse than I thought."

A few miles out the Neptune was taking on a Battlecruiser, while the other two ships held off Corvettes. I sigh sadly, it was only a matter of time until the get overwhelmed.

"Wheres the wet navy? They had a couple of Submarines with Havoc nukes.."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 10:14 pm

I feel the ship rattle and shift under my boots, knowing we needed to get off this boat, and fast. Oddly enough, Sakura had the reached the same conclusion. She tapped me on the shoulder quietly, me having to lean down a bit because of her height. "Sir, we need to get off this tin can before the Covenant turn this thing into a meteor." I nod in silent agreement, looking at the team first before I considered my options. I haven't received order to deploy, and we needed to get off this boat.

"Alright Spartans, there's going to be a slight change in plans. Two, Four and Five, you're staying on the ship." Dan nods silently, Nick opens his mouth to object, but Dan silences him with a look "Five, you're going to the bridge to help out the captain if shit hits the fan and this ship starts to go down." She nods curtly, her eyes boring into me like a MAC gun. I then look to Alexis "Three, you and I are heading dirtside to help out the marines. So grab what gear you think you need." Alexis nodded her helmeted head at me, and went to get ammo and weapons.

I then looked to the others, "You have your orders Gold team." I then go and follow Alexis to get some ammo and weapons, knowing we'd be going in heavy.

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:13 pm

My path got rougher and rougher, and I was having to avoid everything they threw at me. I didn't have time for this chick to be questioning me. "Who knows? Tons of reinforcements we were meant to get haven't showed up. Chances are most of them get shot out of the sky before they get a chance to- SHIT!"
I pulled hard on the ships steering, making a vast and wide birth from a trio of Banshees that came funnelling down on our position. This was just getting worse by the minute.

"Any of you any good at something bigger than a damned assault rifle?" I barked, before opening fire on one of the purple flyers, trying to take him out of the sky for all he was worth as his friends darted around me, trying to blow us out of the sky.
"Coz I could really use another gun right now!"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:23 pm

I give a laugh and brace my hand on the side.

"Don't worry, the sky is ours for now.."

As I say this a formation of drones take down the banshees, not even slowing down as the roar into the city.

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:33 pm

I looked over at the Sergeant, before looking back out the cockpit and hitting a few more buttons on my dash to check we hadn't been hit. Good, for now, even if this thing did control like a cardboard box filled with concrete.
"What's your name, soldier?" I pushed forward a little, increasing speed as we entered the city. Didn't look anything like the pictures. It looked more like...
Well, a warzone.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:37 pm

I look over at him.

"Staff Sargent Chloe Phillips."

I spot the LZ, a grassy park covered in UNSC troops, and point.

"There's Foxtrot."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:45 pm

I nod and fly down into the area. Some Marine and Army troops were already holding the area to the best of their abilities, and there was an AA-gun set up on one of the nearby buildings, so it was probably one of the safest LZs in the city.

"Okay boys and girls, we're going in for a smooth landing. Hold onto your hats new kids, coz you're gonna be in the combat zone!"
I slowly lowered the ship down, making a circle around the LZ before pulling up and softly touching down.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 12:03 am

Chris jumped out with the others, all dropping to one knee in a half circle. The platoon scanned the horizon for Covies. They all yelled clear as they scanned. They thenstood up once it was all clear, looking at the Staff Sargent for further orders.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 03:08 am

I put on my helmet and pat the pilot on the arm.

"Fly safe."

I pull out my rifle and jump off after the others. I do a quick scan and take in the surroundings. The park was about 200 x 200 yards big with a large fountain in the middle. Troops had set up a base around the fountain, housing a medic and a command tent, along with some supply crates and transmitters. There had a been some trees here, but they had been cut down to make room for landing Pelicans. Soldiers had set up sandbag walls and barricades around the perimeter, with mounted machine guns. Two Scorpion tanks guarded the main entrance, with two more parked in small grassy toll along with a bunch of warthogs. the buildings around the base were only 3 to 4 stories high, making it easier to set up AA defenses.

I give a satisfied nod, and lower my rifle. I motion my squad to move up to make room for other landing squads. I end up next to Chris and give him a nudge.

"What'd I tell you Shay, that ride wasn't so bad, now was it?"

I grin in my helmet, though my visor only showed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 03:25 am

I smile at the pat, and watch the soldiers leaving before adjusting a few more of the buttons and figures, making sure the ship was still capable. As I tapped a few of the buttons, I noticed someone pick up my comm, as well as most other pilot comms in the area.
"All Luitenant grade Pilots are being requisitioned to return to HIGHCOM Facility 6 to be refitted to the AC-220 Gunships to provide arial support. Repeat, all-"
I shut off my comm, and made sure everyone was out before closing the hatch to the back of my bird, and beginning to lift off once again.
I said sternly to the Sergeant "Good luck out there, Sarge. Lord knows you and your boys will need it."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:04 am

I ready my gear along with Alexis, grabbing my sniper rifle, scoped magnum and an MA5K, a shortened version of the standard issue MA5B used by both army and marine personnel. We also grabbed as many grenades as we could. I then grabbed a LOTUS anti-tank mine for good measure. Alexis, not used to seeing me gear up this much, turned her helmet in my direction and asked "You sure you need THAT much kit, sir?" I sigh audibly, saying "It's better to over-prepare than to under prepare, Three." I then slip several clips of ammunition onto my belt, then slipped a magazine into the assault rifle for good measure.

Alexis sighed, content on packing a little lighter load than I did. "You know this is all we'll have for ammo unless we get resupplied, Three. You and I both know the drill here." She simply nodded, slipping her combat knife in it's sheathe with a frightening blur of motion. Even now, her speed surprised me. I then place my own combat knife in it's sheathe. Alexis then looked to me, her helmet giving her the look of an armored vulture. She asked "If we're going to support the marines...how the hell are we going to get down there, sir?" I smile under my helmet, "Now that, Three, is an excellent question...how the hell are we getting down there?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 10:28 am

There were SPARTAN's on board. That was all the information I needed from the Admiral to know who was in my strike team.

I walk back to the map of the city, and activate my comm, ONI giving me a direct link to the SPARTANs.

"Spartans. Report to Drop bay twelve immediately."

It felt good, giving orders. And seeing as I was ONI, and a captain, most had to listen to me.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:15 pm

I sigh audibly, annoyed that I was taking orders from a spook. But it was a bit of good fortune that I had separated the team for the coming operation. II had two very competent Spartans that were willing to be sent with this spook, and I was going to follow orders, but only follow those orders grudgingly. I radio Dan and Nick, knowing that Dan could could keep Nick in line. "Two, Four, you heard the lady report to Drop Bay Twelve. No questions, got it?" I heard Nick grumble over the channel but Dan responded with a curt "Understood sir. We won't let you down." The channel closes as my two teammates go to assist the spook in whatever she was planning.

I give a sigh as I check my gear, a vague feeling of dread working it's way into my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:12 pm

When the Spartans enter the drop bay, I waste no time.

"Take a pod. I'll explain on the way down, we can't afford to waste any time."

I return to my drop pod, pull my helmet on and close the door."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:55 pm

I lead my squad over to the fountain and approach the Colonel on the ground. I stop giving a salute.

"Colonel, Staff Sargent Phillips reporting in."

He give a salute, then walks closer.

C:"At ease. It's good to have some more troops on the ground, my forces are spread thin as is."

I nod.

"Just tell us what to do."

He motions me over to a table laid out with the map of the city. He points to a location about 3 klicks from our current location. (around 1.8 miles).

C: "I had some men evacuating the hospital here, but they reported a force of Covies blocking them off. I'll provide you with some Hogs and air support, just clear out the area, and open up a LZ on the roof. Our birds will do the rest."

I nod and give another salute.

"Yes sir, count the area clear already."

I jog back to my team and point at the hogs.

"Load up, I want two chains and a transport. Shay, Clearwater, you're with me on the gaus hog. Move it!"

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime03/02/13, 09:45 pm

Nick, was about to gripe when Dan simply shook his head, a silent gesture telling the big man to keep his mouth shut. Dan responded with a simple "Understood, ma'am."

Dan then took the pod next to the ONI agent, Nick took the pod next to Dan's, his mouth kept shut. Both went through final systems checks on their pods as they waited for the drop. Nick, in his pod, silently moped at the prospect of being put on an ONI operation, and not down on the ground kicking Covenant ass.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime04/02/13, 12:05 am

When the pods drop, I get a sense of excitement.
Too long since I've been in one of these.

"Listen up Spartans, there's a covenant base down there, and we can't see it with the usual methods. That's where I come in. I need to get close enough to the base to get some recon done. But, there are a lot of aliens between me and the base. That's where you come in."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:02 am

Nick listened in casually, saying "Don't worry bout that, ma'am, we can make it happen. I'll light them up like a fireworks display." Nick then grinned under his helmet, Dan sighing audibly over the channel.

It wasn't hard to see why I put them together...Dan could easily reel in Nick. I, however, was worried more about what would happen to Alexis and I when we hit the ground to bail out the marines.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime04/02/13, 08:14 pm

Chris grinned and jumped on the turret, it was the only precision Warthog, so he was ready to take out any and all covies in their way. He grinned as he looked at the targeting screen. "What's the plan, Chloe?" he asked while Clearwater got into the driver's side.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime04/02/13, 10:44 pm

I hope in the passenger seat pull out my rifle.

"We're clearing out a hospital, we'll take point, everyone else follow up behind. Stay in a straight line and watch out of Citizens."

I motion an OK to Clearwater, and he pulls out with everyone forming up behind. I put the location's way point up for everyone's HUD.

"This Sargent Chloe to HIGHCOM, requesting an air escort to way point."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime05/02/13, 05:21 am

"This is Lieutenant Soren Taylor, responding to Sergeant Chloe Phillips request for Air Support."
With a thunderous roar, the space above the platoon began to tear open as with a powerful burst, a giant shadow loomed over the Warthog formation, their view blocked out by a yet unconfirmed source. As a few heads turned, Soren picked up his comm link to Phillips.

"This is Lieutenant Soren Taylor providing Air Support, Sergeant! Say hello to a God damned Vulture! Wooo!"
With a bright burst of flame, the AC-220 flew forward, opening heavy fire on a few passing Banshees, tearing them out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime05/02/13, 05:24 am

I grin and give a laugh.

"A.. fucking.. vulture.. Damn! That is a beauty."

Clearwaters leads up through the streets, Citizens and soldiers back out of the way and continue moving past us. I spot a dead Brute laying on a car, but besides that no sign of Covies on the ground in this area.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime05/02/13, 10:55 am

Chris scans the area, "Where are all the covies? Aren't they supposed to be everywhere?" Chris was slightly disappointed, he wanted to rip them apart for what happened on Reach, honestly that was his drive in this war, revenge. Chris kept looking around, "This is too quiet..... I don't like this."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime05/02/13, 02:58 pm

I look back at him.

"I guess the UNSC has this area locked do-"

A plasma mortar slams into a car on the sidewalk, sending it up in a plume of fire and smoke, while also knocking citizens and troops to the ground. I look up and do a quick scan, then spot the wraith coming out of street up ahead.

"CONTACTS!"

The gunner opens fire, mowing down everyone in its path of fire. I pull up my DMR and open fire, as a squad grunts lead by a Brute also comes out.

"Take them down!!"

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime05/02/13, 03:03 pm

I turned around rapidly as I heard the Sergeants yell, looming in over the Covenant force, as the Wraith began to readjust its fire on me.
Good, that'll give the Platoon some time.

I zoomed back around, deploying myself above the Covenant forces and beginning to open fire. Sadly, a massive amount of my artillery blasted into the surrounding buildings and overhangs.
"Shit! Sergeant, you need to deal with those ground forces on your own for now!"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime06/02/13, 04:40 pm

"Spartan, your orders are to engage the enemy only if ordered or you are fired upon. This is a quiet mission, you're insurance that I can complete it if everything goes to shit."

"On my mark, veer left."

Three.... two.... one...
"MARK."

I pull the controls, activating the thrusters and sending my pod to the left.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime06/02/13, 06:02 pm

Nick sighed, feeling slightly miffed. Dan, on the other hand, was quietly relieved that it just be business as usual. Dan said "Aye, ma'am" The pods continued to rocket through the atmosphere like meteors. A few seconds later, they broke through.

Both Spartans silently acknowledged her order, and they both pulled the controls, sending the pods left. Both figured it would be a suicide run, since there was a spook with them, but thought better of speaking up.

I was listening to ground reports, waiting for Alexis and I to be sent down into the fight. I started to tap my foot on the deck, a sign indicating I was getting impatient at just sitting here and twiddling our thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime22/03/13, 07:57 pm

Doc G ran into the streets, seeing the soldiers and citizens scattering. Plasma mortars came down and lots of plasma rounds flying in front of him.

"This is Petty Officer 1st Class Gallegos! And yes... this is Doc G! Is there anyone needing medical attention!?! OVER!"

The weapons firing and bullets wizzing by his head set could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Against All Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against All Odds   Against All Odds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Against All Odds
Page 1 of 1