Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars

Go down 
+6
Teria
Janitor
Felix
N
Xion's Memory
FallenSanity
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/02/14, 05:50 pm

Ajah pouted but wisely stayed silent...but Akihira bristled. The tips of every single one of her fox tails slightly caught fire.
"My ilk is not weak. This hatred of slavery is one built upon centuries of our own failure. So insult my ilk again, Man-Whore of Cantai, and I will burn you where you stand, and when I return home and inform the Mohol Empire, what do you wish to bet they will laugh after telling me I let my emotions rule me?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/02/14, 07:16 pm

"You could find another thief, but they're as likely to get you into that Palace as i am at getting into the princess' pants and we both know that you haven't got time to find a forger and forge an invitation before the party ends."

Rúcina took a step to the side, keeping his bow level with her heart.

"You know my price."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 09:07 am

Cejiso ignored the Kayva, for a few more reasons than she perhaps realized.
"Go back to them and tell them you slew me. Perhaps tell the Gerlikhi in person, and see how he reacts. I'm certain you'll be more than a little surprised."
The Ljnn looked down at the princess, brushing some hair out of her face before pulling Thesia up.

"Mingle with the folk. Let them know their princess still walks among them."

He looked up at the throne, smiling to himself as he pondered the psychological foothold this would give her over her father.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 04:43 pm

Akihira really wanted to kill this man. One of the few she believed deserved a slow, excruciatingly painful death. But she extinguished her flames and let the Ljnn walk away to talk to the princess. Sweeping away, she absconded to the side of Saoirse.
"I truly hate that man."
"Don't get me started." Saoirse growled.

Thesia was forced to tag along, hugging the cloak around her.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 05:17 pm

The thief had backed Lora into a corner, and she realised that he was right. She probably didn't have time to find another thief anyway, and breaking in herself would make it much more risky.
"Fine," She finally conceded, "500 when we get to the palace, and the rest once I'm in,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 05:47 pm

Rúcina lowered the bow, un-notching the arrow and relaxing.

"That'll do.

Now. what are we stealing?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 05:49 pm

"You can steal whatever you want," Lora said with a slight smirk, "I'll be stealing something less material than what you're interested in,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/14, 05:52 pm

"Somebodies heart perhaps?"

Rúcina grinned back at her.

"I shan't keep you from your beloved one any more then. I assume you've already chosen a way in, so lead on."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/02/14, 05:21 pm

Lora moved quickly, however, she kept part of her attention on the thief, should he try to rob her from behind,
"You never introduced yourself, thief," She said, glancing at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/02/14, 09:12 pm

"And it's unlikely I ever will. Better you don't know me."

Rúcina followed on behind her, keeping pace
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/02/14, 05:00 pm

Cejiso looked through the crowd again, now moving, to avoid any unwanted 'friends' pinning him in a corner. Over the new few minutes, he spoke with ambassadors, nobles, princes, and a few of the visiting inventors and visionaries of the Otaizen Empire. Through small talks, Cejiso found out some of the more notable figures at this event, most prominent to him being Maruk Peijo. Maruk Peijo was one of the greatest minds in the Otaizen Empire and possibly all lands and seas beyond it, his wit and charm rivalled only by his spectacular designs and works.
And so without hesitation the Ljnn made his way to the renowned figure.

"Excuse me, Maruk Peijo, correct?"

The bearded Otaizen turned and smiled at the Ljnn, nodding and bowing. "Indeed I am, and if I am correct, you are Cejiso Ljcien, Jazierih of Halid."
He was a genius, and yet his grasp of the more commonly spoken tongue was mild at best. But, it was no matter really - a few broken words here and there were more than made up for by the advancements of this man.

"I heard you had a few plans that you wished to present to the Exarch. Are they too secretive to speak of, or...?"
Maruk laughed, shaking his head as he placed his empty cup down on a small pedestal, pulling a sheet of worn paper out of his carrier bag. "Some are of course too much even for the Exarch, but I have many I would like to share with one as you."
Cejiso looked at the sheet, squinting to try and decipher the works before him.

"This is what I call a veicolo. It would have three wheels, a compartment, and it would run entirely on its own. No animals or slaves dragging it along."
Cejiso looked up at Maruk, wide eyed, and then back to the sheet, trying to wrap his head around it.
"Would it require some form of coal or... or perhaps burning wood?"
Maruk shook his head, and began to explain the contraption to Cejiso, who paid close attention, while simultaneously looking back at the carrying bag, pondering if he'd be able to steal some of the works therein without Maruk noticing.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/02/14, 05:23 pm

"Hmph. Fair enough," Said Lora, stopping at a corner as the palace came into sight. There were guards patrolling, so unless by some miracle they were dragged away for some other duty, they would need either a distraction or some unfathomable amount of luck.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/02/14, 05:25 pm

"Problem?"

Rúcina stopped and looked at her questioningly. It was likely she hadn't planned this all the way through.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/02/14, 05:50 pm

"That depends," She answered, "How long would it take you to pick the lock on that window?" She asked, pointing out a window on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/02/14, 05:55 pm

Rúcina shrugged.

"Depends on what the lock is. I can't tell without actually getting up there to look at it. Probably around ten to fifteen seconds though."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/02/14, 05:54 am

So here he was, in a dockside tavern, spending the little money he had left on drinks, intoxicating himself so that he may forget that he was stuck in a disease ridden city and land, without enough rations to make a trek back to his home in Uzeduel.  The tavern was filthy and had dust particles in the air that you would only see from the beam of light that casts into bar when the outside door briefly opens, as more sailors and other individuals who work on the docks enter.

Jorgen would have been worried about getting infected with a sickness from drinking any liquids from the city, but at the moment he didn't have much care and because he was stuck here he'd probably catch something anyway.  So the warrior decided to take a chance.

Jorgen threw back another drink, emptying the tankard.  He felt himself starting to fall backwards but caught himself by slamming the mug down on the bar counter, pulling himself closer to it, telling the keeper to refill his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars   GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDRP - Book One: The Caspialga, and the Tribal Wars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3